Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Another Reason Why Women aren't Having Children

The Blackpill is getting more popular these days even for normies. Just look at how popular looksmax.org is. I've seen plenty of looksmaxxing content outside of those spaces too. Normies are unable to embrace .is ideology so they have to go for a diet version (.org)
The thing is, I think the blackpill is being dangerously misinterpreted that way. They focus too much on looks, and not enough on the nature of feminism and society.
Yep. Looks isn’t the sole issue. I guarantee you a massive portion of .is users, including me, are fairly normal looking. Not very attractive or ugly. Men like this never struggled in the past. I’m 6 inches taller than both of my grandpas. I facemog my grandpa on my dad’s side to oblivion and yet I’m an incel and he had 10 kids. Women need to go for their looksmatch, and not always Chad

It's sad. If I were a women and saw that so many men are doing so much to get my attention I would try to at least rethink the way that I built this world
Men thinking. Foid's never reach the final conclusion of their deeds. It is too much deep for them.

Yep. Looks isn’t the sole issue. I guarantee you a massive portion of .is users, including me, are fairly normal looking. Not very attractive or ugly. Men like this never struggled in the past. I’m 6 inches taller than both of my grandpas. I facemog my grandpa on my dad’s side to oblivion and yet I’m an incel and he had 10 kids. Women need to go for their looksmatch, and not always Chad
Yes, we did not fit into the current relationship market.

Due to the inconsistency of the requirements to our parameters.

Eh I'd wager a massive amount of users here still would be incel. We're not just ugly, we're NT and poor. How many of us are confirmed richcels?

It’s just insane man. We should be able to easily get a looksmatched gf like in the past. Feminism ruined society

Damn how tall are you? Like exact measurements? I mog my dad's side. They're southern Chinese with the average height of 5'2". I don't mog my mom's side though. They're like 6ft average

Eh I'd wager a massive amount of users here still would be incel. We're not just ugly, we're NT and poor. How many of us are confirmed richcels?
No, bro, before, it was enough for Russian foids that her husband did not drink alcohol and did not beat her, had a good education and a job. Today, they set requirements for earnings, height, penis size, the obligation to have their own apartment and car.

It’s just insane man. We should be able to easily get a looksmatched gf like in the past. Feminism ruined society
We should have sex, go through the romantic feelings and sensations that our ancestors had, but because of the madness of today's life, we can't.

had a good education and a job
A lot of us are NEETs here, but yeah without rampant feminist ideology I'd say things were slightly better. I'd give anything to be a white male in 1946

Damn how tall are you? Like exact measurements? I mog my dad's side. They're southern Chinese with the average height of 5'2". I don't mog my mom's side though. They're like 6ft average
I’m a quarter inch past 6’0”. Height is not my failo. My autism, narrow frame, and dark eye circles and acne on my face are my biggest issues

We should have sex, go through the romantic feelings and sensations that our ancestors had, but because of the madness of today's life, we can't.
Brutal timepill. Most of us wouldn’t have been incels back then

A lot of us are NEETs here, but yeah without rampant feminist ideology I'd say things were slightly better. I'd give anything to be a white male in 1946
I also want to be born in the USA in 1946, so that I can have a good salary enough to buy my own separate house and car and a wife so that I can have sex with her and she gave birth to my children.

I also want to be born in the USA in 1946, so that I can have a good salary enough to buy my own separate house and car and a wife so that I can have sex with her and she gave birth to my children.
I mainly want that because I don't want to slave away at college for 4 years like I am doing now. Being a factory worker paid you like a damn doctor

I mainly want that because I don't want to slave away at college for 4 years like I am doing now. Being a factory worker paid you like a damn doctor
Yes, you didn't need college before, it was enough just to go to a local factory or factory to work to have what only people with college have today. Unfortunately, Reagan sold the United States to corporations and the rich and sent all factories to China so that capitalists could make more profit at the expense of cheap labor, and this is called Neoliberalism.