Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why does every race hate blacks?

The Atlantic slave trade was a mistake.
Based asf. We could’ve just enslaved natives for our plantations. Saved money from importing and let the chimps keep their continent

Based asf. We could’ve just enslaved natives for our plantations. Saved money from importing and let the chimps keep their continent
The thing is, the natives were very resistant and died of disease.

Because blacks I guess are percieved as the ethincs out of ethics. Indians have caste system and indians with more indo european genes are of upper caste, and according to them blacks are the ultimate opposite of Upper caste people which should be idealized and whites being the obvious upper caste ofc.

For asians, the steryotypical black guy represents everything they are not. Big dick, Great bodies, steryotypically low iq and not at all career oriented. Asians and Indians in general value their status a lot and for them being connected to a black person is like losing status while being connected to white people is like gaining status. No wonder their foids simp over white people a lot.

White people are just racist and the non racist white people don't hate black people anyway

They fear the eternal nog

Nigga stop trolling you're most likely a blackcel with a made up stereotypical curry story, curry parents never talk about girls let alone white girls and no young curry male applies whitening cream or goes to SEA instead of rotting alone in Uni any curry on this site can attest to that:feelskek:
Facts

tl;dr: Black people need to work on their personalities and take more showers.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

*Insert cherrypicked YouTube LOW IQ rap video*

Last edited:
Because humans are racist and are distrustful to others who dont look like them. Tribal mindset.

Because humans are racist and are distrustful to others who dont look like them. Tribal mindset.
P much all discrimination that happens to incels happens to black people but even incels will find reasons to rationalize and justify it.

I know this makes me a racist but I genuinely believe its true, that black people in general are more aggressive and more prone to fighting than other races of people. I'm a nordcuck from Finland and I think in general nordic people are gullible and they tend to get along with each other very easily. Black people. in my experience which is limited but still, tend to get angry and get into fist fights even from the smallest of things. To me it seems that black people will get triggered very easily, but maybe that's just my observation. The only times I've seen a guy being strangled happened when a someone insulted a black guys friend and the black guy went totally ballistic, it was a total overreaction on his part. One of my coworkers was a black guy and he seemed to get upset even from the smallest of things too. Its like they are overly emotional and you really have to be on guard so that you don't make them upset, they're like adult man babies who get violent very fast.

We are just not compatible. That's what I think.

Based.

All tropical people are like that, not just black people.

Yes. Black people definitely get angry and violent fast.

Lookism. Blacks are ugly. Non-black women only think they're not because ((they)) have done an amazing job brainwashing them
JBB

Even curry and sand nigger foids crave them now

Fucking cope. Outside of Ethiopia sub-saharan Africa literally didn't have written language until Europe came along. They were hunter-gatherer societies and many hunter-gatherer tribes still exist there. Hell, Europe was largely hunter-gatherer societies until civilized by the Romans. This shit right here is why people dislike blacks. You're so unable to cope with basic reality that you construct retarded-ass fairy tales to demonize whites. We don't need to paint your asses as anything we can just go to Baltimore and open our eyes.
Based af