Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why does every race hate blacks?

Just this once, it's not the Jews' fault. Take a good, hard look at most of the modern day African countries - all of them, including the uplifted ones, not just the historically subjugated ones.

It's not a poverty or a class issue either. Blacks are generally more aggressive and lower in IQ, which is weird, because higher testosterone is positively correlated with higher IQ. When you have a reputation in the entire world as violent and tending towards crime that's not the whole world being whitewashed (or racist or whatever the fuck), that's just the overall reality. Yeah, it sucks if you're black, but the best you can do is to fight the stereotype and not get upset at people who (rationally) are cautious around black people.

History, genetics, and statistics don't all lie. The proof is quite literally in the continent of Africa.
America is already a lost cause, but as we speak Europe is getting invaded by millions of Africans and Arabs that come in and impregnate white women with their dominant seed.

And white birth rates are already in the negatives, so that combined with the mass impregnation of white women by non-whites? In their OWN continent? It's looking scary for the whites...

I thought whites had high IQs, so how did they get themselves into this predicament and why are they the only race on the globe dealing with these issues? :feelsohh:

so how did they get themselves into this predicament and why are they the only race on the globe dealing with these issues?
iu

True,I honestly don't know why were hated so much. Many other ghetto blacks have to ruin it for us regular acting blacks. It's so OvER. But I've got one question tho... If black people are inferior. How come we have more fibres and nutrients inside our bodies and melanin protects us from the sun. How come we dominate in sports and have a superior pineal gland.
"fibres and nutrients inside our bodies" What the fuck are you even talking about? "and melanin protects us from the sun" yeah but meanwhile it restricts your ability to get vitamin D from the sun which makes surviving in darker, colder places more difficult. "and have a superior pineal gland." What the world are you even babbling about? The pineal gland regulates sleep patterns. Are you trying to say you're sleepier? It produces Melatonin, which has nothing whatsoever to do with Melanin. You wonder why people think blacks are dumb and then you spout some made up "we wuz kangz" shit that sounds retarded to basically anyone who isn't black.

We wuz kangs n' shiet.
Egyptians are not and never were subsaharan blacks This is why people hate you. You're so insecure you feel the need to appropriate the accomplishments of people of a completely different culture and race by pretending they were black. Queen Tiye? We literally have her corpse. She had wavy straight hair, not black No a sculpture being painted pitch black doesn't mean that that person was literally that color just like the ancient greeks weren't black because they sometimes painted themselves black on pottery. No, a sculpture carved out of dark stone doesn't mean the person was black. King Tut's mummy? It's black because part of the mummification process was literally coating the corpse in dark resin for the sake of preservation.

Contrary to you We Wuz Kangz fairy tales modern egyptians actually have MORE sub-saharan ancestry than ancient egyptians, not less

This is why everyone thinks black people are fucking retarded, it's because you are.

Attachments

• tiye.jpg
    tiye.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 54
"fibres and nutrients inside our bodies" What the fuck are you even talking about? "and melanin protects us from the sun" yeah but meanwhile it restricts your ability to get vitamin D from the sun which makes surviving in darker, colder places more difficult. "and have a superior pineal gland." What the world are you even babbling about? The pineal gland regulates sleep patterns. Are you trying to say you're sleepier? It produces Melatonin, which has nothing whatsoever to do with Melanin. You wonder why people think blacks are dumb and then you spout some made up "we wuz kangz" shit that sounds retarded to basically anyone who isn't black.
Your right,I don't know whether to believe in it or not. This is just stuff I heard from spiritual channels on YouTube and Hebrew Israelite idealogy.[UWSL] [/UWSL]

[UWSL]B[/UWSL][UWSL]ut tbh whether or not we are the smartest race or how badly we are portrayed in the media. I honestly don't care. Most black people I've met personally seem just as smart as any white person I've met. And I as a black person did pretty decent in terms of academics and get along fine with any race of people. despite me being on the spectrum. I don't feel retarded at all. So idk what your talking about. So it's whatever. I think it has more to do with upbringing tbh. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Im guessing you might have had many negative social experiences with us blacks though and you seem unusually mad at us. You've breaken your back just to try and prove your point that were the dumbest race apparently. Seems like you've got some insecurities of your own lol. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]But anyway,I've come to my own conclusion that it has more to do with upbringing and environment than race tbh. And social and historical factors have impacted blacks aswell. But honestly most blacks I've met including myself seem genuinely smart and don't seem ignorant to me. They don't speak in ebonics and not ghetto at all. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]But I'm in the UK and I'm around Black-British people. So maybe its different in the USA with African Americans. [/UWSL]

Fucking cope. Outside of Ethiopia sub-saharan Africa literally didn't have written language until Europe came along. They were hunter-gatherer societies and many hunter-gatherer tribes still exist there. Hell, Europe was largely hunter-gatherer societies until civilized by the Romans. This shit right here is why people dislike blacks. You're so unable to cope with basic reality that you construct retarded-ass fairy tales to demonize whites. We don't need to paint your asses as anything we can just go to Baltimore and open our eyes.
In Haiti, the French and Mulatto ruling class were killed by Negroes and then the country turned to shit
In Tanzania, the Arab and Indian ruling class were killed by Negroes and then the country turned to shit

I'm noticing a pattern?:feelsahh:

Also, Ethiopians are 40% Eurasian on average, so they're basically Mulattos, not Negroes.

Most of them were destroyed due to racist eurocentrists trying to hide evidence of blacks being anything other than primitive monkey slaves. However they didn't destroy all of them.

View attachment 583205View attachment 583206View attachment 583207View attachment 583208View attachment 583209View attachment 583210View attachment 583214View attachment 583215View attachment 583226View attachment 583227View attachment 583228View attachment 583229

There is a lot more, but I only posted the undeniable ones.

Up until the 30th Dynasty, all of ancient Egypt was ruled by blacks until the Arabs and Persians invaded and took over rulership. The modern Egyptians are descendents of the invaders, and are thiefs for claiming ancient Egyptian history as their own.

We wuz kangs n' shiet.
Oh God! A hotep!:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Egyptians were never black. Never ever.

Egyptian11
Egypt a
Egyptian10

i accept racism with open arms. i used to be mad at my white cousins for making fun of me for being black, but now I understand why they did it.
I'm iraqi-turk so my family is basically mutted. I have a cousin who had dark skin when we were 4-5 and we used to call him "black" as an insult. Likewise, we had a cousin who had slightly slanted eyes (due to mongolian ancestory probably) and we made fun of him by calling him chinese.

Even now, my 24 y/o brother used to make fun of my 10 y/o brothers' darker skin when he was like 5 y/o. And the best part is, the dumb faggot gets mad at ME when I talk about race realism with him, calling me "insane", yet he was the one picking on his own fucking 5 y/o brother and probably instilling deep-seated insecurities in him.
If whites were all racist blacks would be forced to return back to africa, which would greatly benefit us longterm. we don't have a future in white nations. we don't belong here.
fuuuuuuck brutal:lasereyes:

Your parents sound like copers, no offense

Contrary to you We Wuz Kangz fairy tales modern egyptians actually have MORE sub-saharan ancestry than ancient egyptians, not less
Disingenious take. Eygpt has seen an influx of all other races since ancient Egyptians, not just Negroes.

For example, there is a substantial amount of Albanian, Turk, Serbian, Hungarian, Lebanese. and Circassion ancestory in modern Egyptians compared to ancient Egyptians. Hell, the Egyptian royal family is even of partial-French ancestory.

Egypt14

It would be more accurate to say modern egyptians have more "non-egyptian" ancestory than ancient egyptians.

Last edited:
Until Europeans colonized in Africa, termites held the record for the largest built structure.

Your right,I don't know whether to believe in it or not. This is just stuff I heard from spiritual channels on YouTube and Hebrew Israelite idealogy.
If you weren't retarded you wouldn't just blindly believe in made up Black Israelite shit.
[UWSL]But anyway,I've come to my own conclusion that it has more to do with upbringing and environment than race tbh. And social and historical factors have impacted blacks aswell. But honestly most blacks I've met including myself seem genuinely smart and don't seem ignorant to me. They don't speak in ebonics and not ghetto at all. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]But I'm in the UK and I'm around Black-British people. So maybe its different in the USA with African Americans. [/UWSL]
If you're a UK black person that probably means you're descended from upper-class Africans who could actually afford to move out of Africa. Black Americans are functionally retarded with few exceptions. The fact that the BLM movement even exists is evidence enough of this. They act like any instance of a black person being shot by police is due to racism when 99% of the time it's due to their own actions. Black Americans are descended from blacks so retarded they were able to be enslaved by other blacks. Upbringing doesn't make people literally incapable of understanding the consequences of their own actions, only genetics can do that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W1Wy00KVhg

This is what your average black American is like.

Disingenious take. Eygpt has seen an influx of all other races since ancient Egyptians, not just Negroes.

For example, there is a substantial amount of Albanian, Turk, Serbian, Hungarian, Lebanese. and Circassion ancestory in modern Egyptians compared to ancient Egyptians. Hell, the Egyptian royal family is even of partial-French ancestory.

It would be more accurate to say modern egyptians have more "non-egyptian" ancestory than ancient egyptians.
But the point is they weren't black sub-saharans. Throughout the vast majority of ancient egyptian art they general paint themselves as being reddish-brown people with more North African-style facial features. This is one of the most naturalistic surviving sculptures from ancient egypt and is dated as around 2,500 BC.

Attachments

• scribe.jpeg
    scribe.jpeg
    322.3 KB · Views: 54
But the point is they weren't black sub-saharans. Throughout the vast majority of ancient egyptian art they general paint themselves as being reddish-brown people with more North African-style facial features. This is one of the most naturalistic surviving sculptures from ancient egypt and is dated as around 2,500 BC.
I know

Bc5825f0fe66bafc85d76e7a7a626121

In my opinion, Blacks are treated like shit everywhere they go because theyre skin is seen as inferior, poor, dirty.
That's low-IQ nigger-like thinking for why they are detested. Skin color is a correlation not a causation.
I don't hate blacks I only hate niggers.

That's low-IQ nigger-like thinking for why they are detested. Skin color is a correlation not a causation.
I don't hate blacks I only hate niggers.
Also if it was just skin color then dark-skinned Indians would be treated the same way but they aren't. Indians do ridiculously well in first-world countries, even super dark-skinned ones.

Also if it was just skin color then dark-skinned Indians would be treated the same way but they aren't. Indians do ridiculously well in first-world countries, even super dark-skinned ones.
blacks do ridiculously well in first-world countries too, I'm literally swimming in black media on Showcase like "Bel Air" and "Wolfe"

Because niggers never keep to their own, always want to mix outside their race and spread their nigger genes on other bloodlines because to them anyone who's part nigger is automatically a nigger, and always infest once decent neighborhoods to cause trouble for no reason.

You see one nigger move into your area, sooner or later they will take over and you best move out else they're gonna rob you, beat you up and go after your girlfriends and daughters.

At least gypsies keep to themselves and try to keep their bloodline pure.

blacks do ridiculously well in first-world countries too, I'm literally swimming in black media on Showcase like "Bel Air" and "Wolfe"

No they don't, they just browbeat white people and jews into making TV shows with black characters. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was created by 2 jews. Wolfe was created by a white guy

no young curry male applies whitening cream or goes to SEA instead of rotting alone in Uni any curry on this site can attest to that:feelskek:
Copetard I am a pajeet and I can confirm the obsession with white skin is so brutal that news of foids killing their husbands for being dark skinned isn't uncommon.

And fairness cream industry is popular as fuck

Copetard I am a pajeet and I can confirm the obsession with white skin is so brutal that news of foids killing their husbands for being dark skinned isn't uncommon.

And fairness cream industry is popular as fuck

Yea but that's a foid, what curry man applies skin whitening creams?

Egyptians are not and never were subsaharan blacks This is why people hate you. You're so insecure you feel the need to appropriate the accomplishments of people of a completely different culture and race by pretending they were black. Queen Tiye? We literally have her corpse. She had wavy straight hair, not black No a sculpture being painted pitch black doesn't mean that that person was literally that color just like the ancient greeks weren't black because they sometimes painted themselves black on pottery. No, a sculpture carved out of dark stone doesn't mean the person was black. King Tut's mummy? It's black because part of the mummification process was literally coating the corpse in dark resin for the sake of preservation.

This is why everyone thinks black people are fucking retarded, it's because you are.
That corpse has clearly been tampered with. They put a wig on it and tried painting her face. And it doesn't explain why her statues show her with black skin.

Also you have yet to give an explanation for all the other artifacts I posted clearly depicting black African people. The only thing you did was spew your racism and biased opinions with no evidence at all for your claims.

I thought whites had high IQs :feelsohh:

Yea but that's a foid, what curry man applies skin whitening creams?
Maybe they don't do in India but I won't be surprised if in the west they do.

In India almost everyone is a shitskin but in west they might get hyper conscious of their skin color after being lightskinmogged by everyone. Possible in theory but idk if it's true.

If you weren't retarded you wouldn't just blindly believe in made up Black Israelite shit.

If you're a UK black person that probably means you're descended from upper-class Africans who could actually afford to move out of Africa. Black Americans are functionally retarded with few exceptions. The fact that the BLM movement even exists is evidence enough of this. They act like any instance of a black person being shot by police is due to racism when 99% of the time it's due to their own actions. Black Americans are descended from blacks so retarded they were able to be enslaved by other blacks. Upbringing doesn't make people literally incapable of understanding the consequences of their own actions, only genetics can do that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W1Wy00KVhg

This is what your average black American is like.

That song is a banger ngl. But anyway if genetics is able to do that. Black Americans and black British people have the same gentics since we both descended from Africa. "Upbringing doesn't make people literally incapable of understanding the consequences of their own actions, only genetics can do that".

But tbh your probably right,no matter where we are,black people always seem to create their own ghetto culture in that specific country that we live. Even here in the UK we have our own Street culture ngl. It's ovER.

But they are some decent and genuine black people like myself. It's sucks that the ghetto ones have to ruin it for us. Call it cope but I still feel it has more to do with upbringing and black culture rather than gentics though. I don't feel like it's genetically ingrained in us to be violent and stupid jfl

View: https://youtu.be/KGbMzi7UQig
this is how roadmen look like in the UK. (WARNING:It's a Banger)

That corpse has clearly been tampered with. They put a wig on it and tried painting her face. And it doesn't explain why her statues show her with black skin.

Also you have yet to give an explanation for all the other artifacts I posted clearly depicting black African people. The only thing you did was spew your racism and biased opinions with no evidence at all for your claims.

I thought whites had high IQs :feelsohh:

7 common Afrocentric beliefs debunked:

1. There is a giant desert separating North Africa from Sub-Saharan Africa. Effectively this is an ocean. The camel only was domesticated in Roman times. When the Ancient Egyptian civilization started nobody even had camels.

2. They did not depict their neighbors accurately. They exaggerated their features to make them appear like ''the other'' more. Ancient Nubians (already genotyped) are similar to Habeshas when it comes to the ratio of Middle Eastern to Sub-Saharan African ancestry. Do the Habesha look like Dinkas to you?

3. Skull measurement studies don't mean anything. It is not as reliable as genetics. Somali skulls plot next to Ancient Egyptian ones but they have different autosomal ancestry (full ancenstry).

4. Mesopotamia had Ziggurats, which predate pyramids. Pyramids are nothing more than a slight tweak to the Ziggurat model.

5. Elite rulers, not a demographic replacement. Are Native Americans Europeans because of the Euro colonization of North America?

6. Modern Coptic Egyptians are darker than Modern Greek people. What Herodotus said is in comparison to the Greeks.

7. You could have a point about the genetic testing of older Egyptians, nevertheless, they have tested pre-Islamic Egyptians, and Copts are their closest relatives. So Copts and Arabized Muslim Egyptians are the only people who can claim Ancient Egypt. Most definitely not Sub-Saharans.

8. First Pharaohs came from Central Egypt, not Southern Egypt.

Last edited:
https://chart-studio.plotly.com/~Angoliga/4/

Science doesn't care about your feelings. Not a single Sub-Saharan population clusters anywhere near the Ancient Egyptians. Only people close to them are the modern-day Copts.

Zoom into the chart and enjoy reality. :feelsEhh:
What are those dogshit numbers and where do they come from? I'll tell you, they come right from some eurocentrist's ass :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: show me some physical evidence instead of these random numbers that come from people's asses. There's nothing scientific there.
7 common Afrocentric beliefs debunked:

1. There is a giant desert separating North Africa from Sub-Saharan Africa. Effectively this is an ocean. The camel only was domesticated in Roman times. When the Ancient Egyptian civilization started nobody even had camels.

2. They did not depict their neighbors accurately. They exaggerated their features to make them appear like ''the other'' more. Ancient Nubians (already genotyped) are similar to Habeshas when it comes to the ratio of Middle Eastern to Sub-Saharan African ancestry. Do the Habesha look like Dinkas to you?

3. Skull measurement studies don't mean anything. It is not as reliable as genetics. Somali skulls plot next to Ancient Egyptian ones but they have different autosomal ancestry (full ancenstry).

4. Mesopotamia had Ziggurats, which predate pyramids. Pyramids are nothing more than a slight tweak to the Ziggurat model.

5. Elite rulers, not a demographic replacement. Are Native Americans Europeans because of the Euro colonization of North America?

6. Modern Coptic Egyptians are darker than Modern Greek people. What Herodotus said is in comparison to the Greeks.

7. You may have a point about the testing of older Egyptians, nevertheless, they have tested pre-Islamic Egyptians, and Copts are their closest relatives. So Copts and Arabized Muslim Egyptians are the only people who can claim Ancient Egypt. Most definitely not Sub-Saharans.

8. First Pharaohs came from Central Egypt, not Southern Egypt.
Show me proof of every single one of those claims or I'm not gonna take you seriously. And I don't mean random numbers like you tried earlier :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Either way, I don't even agree with any of those beliefs other than the ancient Egyptians, up until the 30th Dynasty being undeniably a civilization created and inhabited by black Africans. So using those beliefs against me as if I made them myself is proving nothing here. Is this how high IQ whites argue?

What are those dogshit numbers and where do they come from? I'll tell you, they come right from some eurocentrist's ass :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: show me some physical evidence instead of these random numbers that come from people's asses. There's nothing scientific there.

Show me proof of every single one of those claims or I'm not gonna take you seriously. And I don't mean random numbers like you tried earlier :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Either way, I don't even agree with any of those beliefs other than the ancient Egyptians, up until the 30th Dynasty being undeniably a civilization created and inhabited by black Africans. So using those beliefs against me as if I made them myself is proving nothing here. Is this how high IQ whites argue?
Genetic code has zero bias. It is a string of A, C, G, and T.

They drill a small hole into a bone of an Ancient Egyptian, then put the bone dust into a genome sequencer, and the result is what you get.

If these scientists were racist/biased and wanted to hide stuff, they would not have claimed that Eurasians are all 3-4% Neanderthal (an Ape-like species). Nor would they support the Out-of-Africa theory which claims all humans came out of Africa ~80,000 years ago.

Lastly, Egypt is literally next to the Levant and the first farmers in all of human history came from the Levant. It is not surprising whatsoever to anybody who studied ancient history that Ancient Egyptians are in fact closer to Levantines than to Sub-Saharan Africans.

Look at the difference between the tanned and untanned arm of a Copt.

Tanned part: like those Ancient Egyptian murals. Untanned part: ''muh Greek invader''. :feelskek:

@CantEscapeYourFate is nowhere to be seen after a barrage of facts. :smonk:

Keep coping. :feelsgah:

Human mitochondrial haplogroups and ancient DNA preservation across Egyptian history Urban Christian (1), Neukamm Judith (1), Eppenberger Patrick (1), Brändle Martin (2), Rühli Frank (1), Schuenemann Verena (1) 1 - Institute of Evolutionary Medicine (University of Zurich Switzerland), 2 - Faculty of Biology, Philipps-Universität Marburg (Germany) Egypt represents an ideal location for genetic studies on population migration and admixture due to its geographic location and rich history. However, there are only a few reliable genetic studies on ancient Egyptian samples. In a previous study, we assessed the genetic history of a single site: Abusir el-Meleq from 1388 BCE to 426 CE. We now focus on widening the geographic scope to give a general overview of the population genetic background, focusing on mitochondrial haplogroups present among the whole Egyptian Nile River Valley. We collected 81 tooth, hair, bone, and soft tissue samples from 14 mummies and 17 skeletal remains. The samples span approximately 4000 years of Egyptian history and originate from six different excavation sites covering the whole length of the Egyptian Nile River Valley. NGS 127 based ancient DNA 8 were applied to reconstruct 18 high-quality mitochondrial genomes from 10 different individuals. The determined mitochondrial haplogroups match the results from our Abusir el-Meleq study. Our results indicate very low rates of modern DNA contamination independent of the tissue type. Although authentic ancient DNA was recovered from different tissues, a reliable recovery was best achieved using teeth or petrous bone material. Moreover, the rate for successful ancient DNA retrieval between Egyptian mummies and skeletal remains did not differ significantly. Our study provides preliminary insights into population history across different regions and compares tissue-specific DNA preservation for mummies and skeletal remains from the Egyptian Nile River Valley.

[UWSL]Human mitochondrial hapologroups and ancient DNA preservation across Egyptian history page 126[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]https://isba9.sciencesconf.org/data/pages/Abstract_Book_ISBA9_2022.pdf

Last edited:
Genetic code has zero bias. It is a string of A, C, G, and T.

They drill a small hole into a bone of an Ancient Egyptian, then put the bone dust into a genome sequencer, and the result is what you get.
How do YOU know that? Are you a scientist? Did you study those genetics codes yourself and come to the same conclusion as the people with a PhD in whatever-tology did? How do we know that whatever anonymous scientist created/discovered those "genetic codes" isn't a liar or incompetent at his job? How do we know whether or not their method of extracting DNA is accurate or not, and how do we know they didn't manipulate the results? Throwing these random number charts around doesn't prove a single thing.
If these scientists were racist/biased and wanted to hide stuff, they would not have claimed that Eurasians are all 3-4% Neanderthal (an Ape-like species). Nor would they support the Out-of-Africa theory which claims all humans came out of Africa ~80,000 years ago.
I don't believe any of that bullshit either for the reasons I described above. I don't trust word of mouth sources from random anonymous scientists that we have no way of validating or fact-checking their claims. It's just like blue pillers eating up whatever is told to them tells about female nature or society just because they heard it from an authorative figure.
Lastly, Egypt is literally next to the Levant and the first farmers in all of human history came from the Levant. It is not surprising whatsoever to anybody who studied ancient history that Ancient Egyptians are in fact closer to Levantines than to Sub-Saharan Africans.
I don't know what this is supposed to prove. Whites are currently in America. Whites must be the native Americans :feelsohh:

How do YOU know that? Are you a scientist? Did you study those genetics codes yourself and come to the same conclusion as the people with a PhD in whatever-tology did? How do we know that whatever anonymous scientist created/discovered those "genetic codes" isn't a liar or incompetent at his job? How do we know whether or not their method of extracting DNA is accurate or not, and how do we know they didn't manipulate the results? Throwing these random number charts around doesn't prove a single thing.

I don't believe any of that bullshit either for the reasons I described above. I don't trust word of mouth sources from random anonymous scientists that we have no way of validating or fact-checking their claims. It's just like blue pillers eating up whatever is told to them tells about female nature or society just because they heard it from an authorative figure.

I don't know what this is supposed to prove. Whites are currently in America. Whites must be the native Americans :feelsohh:
Do you seriously believe folks with PHDs can't detect signs of a previous admixture event? :feelskek:

So you are now resorting to simple paranoia, population genetics is not rocket science, there are many anthropology forums where people discuss the latest findings.:ahegao:

Nigga using Horners to prove Egypt was a black civilization not realizing Horners are genetically 50-60% North African & 40-50% the Nilotes of South Sudan. I feel sorry for you. :feelsrope:

Lastly, that makes no sense as there is no evidence of mass population replacement in Egypt. Egyptians were farmers with an already huge population. The few nomadic Bedouin Arabs could not demographically replace them. As for the Romans/Greeks, they were colonizing areas like how Europeans colonized Africa in the late 1800s/early 1900s - not much population replacement... Just elite rule. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Your right,I don't know whether to believe in it or not. This is just stuff I heard from spiritual channels on YouTube and Hebrew Israelite idealogy.
Afrocentrism is bullshit, especially "spiritual channels"

Why the fuck is every afrocentrist obsessed with Egypt???
Because Egypt has 6000+ years of history and deep-rooted connections with Greeks, Arabs, Persians, Romans, Jews, and heavy influence on Islam and Christianity. Egypt has an amazing history and heritage. Even when you go to places like Japan or China, most people will instantly think of Egypt when you mention the Middle East to them, not Arabia or Iraq. But Egypt.

Egyptian2

Why don't you focus on West African empires, like the Ghana Empire or the Songhai Empire?
It's funny you say that when BOTH of those empires only happened thanks to Berbers.

Nigga using Horners to prove Egypt was a black civilization not realizing Horners are genetically 50-60% North African & 40-50% the Nilotes of South Sudan. I feel sorry for you.
I feel sorry for most Negroes. Imagining knowing youre people have never accomplished fuck all compared to every other race. Imagine knowing you have the most undesirable, least evolved genes. It must be hell. Even Horners who are 30-40% Eurasian yet still are lower than most other races. Though at least Horners had ancient history that can be traced back 1000s of years.

I feel sorry for most Negroes. Imagining knowing youre people have never accomplished fuck all compared to every other race. Imagine knowing you have the most undesirable, least evolved genes.
Personally, I could care less (I'm Black). Race isn't really central to my identity.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZIpFytCSVc

Do you go around replicating every single scientific experiment and study to see if you get the same result for every single fact of life? When you learned about gravity at school did you have the same unhealthy scepticism towards the subject and scoff at your teacher and the scientists that the teacher named?

Last edited:
@Robtical @tehgymcel420 @YuiIsMyCope thoughts?
They don't look that similar. I believe the ancient egyptian race went extinct, or they were an alien race that went back to outer space.

They don't look that similar. I believe the ancient egyptian race went extinct, or they were an alien race that went back to outer space.
Aren't Copts descendants of ancient Egyptians?

Aren't Copts descendants of ancient Egyptians?
I heard about that, it could be true, but I don't see a major difference in how they look compared to muslim egyptians.

I heard about that, it could be true, but I don't see a major difference in how they look compared to muslim egyptians.
I see. But Modern Egyptians are related to other people in the Middle East, right?

Why the fuck is every afrocentrist obsessed with Egypt???

Why don't you focus on West African empires, like the Ghana Empire or the Songhai Empire?
Well,
1. Eurocentrists like to pretend that no African empire exists, so we have to focus on the one that everybody knows.
2. Tell me why eurocentrists and Arabs try so hard to steal it from us. :feelsohh:

Well,
1. Eurocentrists like to pretend that no African empire exists, so we have to focus on the one that everybody knows.
2. Tell me why eurocentrists and Arabs try so hard to steal it from us. :feelsohh:
The history books I read at school did mention 1 or 2 African Empires, also Egypt is North African and more related to Arabs and Yemenis

The reason why Copts are the closest to the late period Ancient Egyptians is because they were not allowed to hold slaves and were not allowed to have much contact with foreigners.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZIpFytCSVc

Do you go around replicating every single scientific experiment and study to see if you get the same result for every single fact of life? When you learned about gravity at school did you have the same unhealthy scepticism towards the subject and scoff at your teacher and the scientists that the teacher named?

I am skeptical about everything. Especially when it comes from Europeans. How do you think I'm black pilled?
The history books I read at school did mention 1 or 2 African Empires, also Egypt is North African and more related to Arabs and Yemenis
The modern day people in Egypt are the descendents of invaders. Their ancestors invaded ancient Egypt during the 30th Dynasty and have been there since then.

You don't look at whites in America and call them Native Americans do you?

Arabs and Yemeni's or whoever it is in Egypt today are not the Ancient Egyptians, they are modern Egyptians trying to steal black African culture because their ancestors are cultureless thieves than came from nothing.

You don't look at whites in America and call them Native Americans do you?

Arabs and Yemeni's or whoever it is in Egypt today are not the Ancient Egyptians, they are modern Egyptians trying to steal black African culture because their ancestors are cultureless thieves than came from nothing.
North Africans have been there since the last Ice Age, they never were black. Also even if Egypt was Black, they wouldn't be closely related to us anyways. The amount of genetic admixture in Africa is greater than Europe and Asia combined, they would be distinct from West Africans genetically.

I see. But Modern Egyptians are related to other people in the Middle East, right?
Yes, I think we're mixed with gulf Arabs and turks and greek.
The reason why Copts are the closest to the late period Ancient Egyptians is because they were not allowed to hold slaves and were not allowed to have much contact with foreigners.
If they're pure blooded ancient egyptians I wonder why they forgot how to build pyramids.