Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why does every race hate blacks?

I am skeptical about everything. Especially when it comes from Europeans. How do you think I'm black pilled?
The computer you're using to read and post here comes from Europeans. KEK

I am skeptical about everything. Especially when it comes from Europeans. How do you think I'm black pilled?

This is not true, especially not in the 2010s, 2020s with rampant left-wing wokeism in academia. This may have been true for the 1800s/early 1900s only.

Many of the major population geneticists either focused on Africa or on ancient genetics are Jews (Sarah Tishkoff and David Reich most prominently) or are white liberals. Nearly all ancient genome studies about Egypt consult with them and let their papers be peer-reviewed by them.
Yes, I think we're mixed with gulf Arabs and turks and greek.

If they're pure blooded ancient egyptians I wonder why they forgot how to build pyramids.
Long story short, the answer is no, Egyptian Muslims are indeed mostly former Copts/Ancient Egyptians as well. The only difference between Muslim and Coptic Egyptians is that Muslims have Sub-Saharan Slave trade era ancestry with minimal Islamic era Arabian.

LMAO that bottom statue is literally Olmec not Egyptian you fucking retard.

"they put a wig on it and tried painting her face." And you have evidence of this? You don't, you're just making shit up to cope.

"Eurocentrists like to pretend that no African empire exists, so we have to focus on the one that everybody knows." LMAO No we don't. In fact Europeans are the ones responsible for preserving documentation of those empires because those empires didn't have any written language. There was the Mali empire and the Ghana empire, both of which were black. Both were empires actually located in west africa, where we actually got the slaves from. We didn't get slaves from Egypt or Ethiopia, the transatlantic slave trade was mainly along the western coast of Africa. So weird how you're appropriating Egyptian accomplishments rather than the accomplishments of west african empires whose people you're actually likely descended from. I wonder why that is.

LMAO that bottom statue is literally Olmec not Egyptian you fucking retard.
I know it's Olmec. If you use your high IQ and take a look at the picture you will see that it's part of a set of pictures. You were supposed to use your high IQ and ignore that part. But instead you bring shame to the high IQ you whites are supposed to have and make a desperate attempt to insult me :feelsohh:
"they put a wig on it and tried painting her face." And you have evidence of this? You don't, you're just making shit up to cope.
Look at the image of queen Tiy's statue that I posted and compare it with her sabotaged corpse. Their hair looks completely different. That means somebody is lying. And the fact that every single artifact of Queen Tiy shows her with afro-textured hair tells me it was yet another classic case of racist europeans tampering with the corpse so it fits their agenda of the ancient Egyptians not being black.
"Eurocentrists like to pretend that no African empire exists, so we have to focus on the one that everybody knows." LMAO No we don't. In fact Europeans are the ones responsible for preserving documentation of those empires because those empires didn't have any written language. There was the Mali empire and the Ghana empire, both of which were black. Both were empires actually located in west africa, where we actually got the slaves from. We didn't get slaves from Egypt or Ethiopia, the transatlantic slave trade was mainly along the western coast of Africa. So weird how you're appropriating Egyptian accomplishments rather than the accomplishments of west african empires whose people you're actually likely descended from. I wonder why that is.
You're just proving my point that eurocentrists pretend advanced African empires didn't exist if you believe none of them had written language.

Once again your alleged "high IQ" fails you because the information is out there for you to see if you actually used your "high IQ" and did proper research.

North Africans have been there since the last Ice Age, they never were black.
"North Africans" are not native to North Africa. They came down from the Asian continent a couple thousand years ago.
Also even if Egypt was Black, they wouldn't be closely related to us anyways. The amount of genetic admixture in Africa is greater than Europe and Asia combined, they would be distinct from West Africans genetically.
I'm not arguing that West Africans are the descendents of the ancient Egyptians. I'm arguing that the ancient Egyptians were a black African race.

It doesn't matter if they're West African, Sub-Saharan, Somalian, Bantu, Zulu, Khoisan, Nilotes etc. They're all black and whites will still call them niggers.

We don't differentiate between Italians, Spanish, Irish, British, French etc. Yes they are separete ethnicities, but they're all classified as White/Caucasian.

It's half because the media portrays all black people be criminals/thugs and half because a lot of black people are actually criminals/thugs

I'm black and I try my best to not be the stereotypical nigga. That wasn't how I was raised and it's not who I am. Grew up in the hood, hated gangs, ebonics, slang, ratchet ass black girls, and whatnot. I made it out luckily. I was always the guy that loved anime and whatnot. Not a steve erkel though, don't get me wrong. Did well and school but hated it, just wanted to enjoy my life.

Enough about me, the reason why blacks are the most looked down upon is how they are depicted on tv, how they act in person with their demeanor, mannerisms, and etiquette. What have you. Baby mama drama, ratchet ness, gang shooting, crime statistics, always wanting to be rappers or be a sports star. Just so stereotypical. Whenever someone gets to know me they're like, "oh you don't listen to rap, smoke weed, drink or act a fool?" I mean yeah it's good for me but I'm pretty much outcasted from my own kind lol. I'm the introverted funny dude, loves being left alone. Hardly any black people I associate with tbh lmao. Well, at least when I apply for jobs I'll be the "diversity hire" so idc lmao. I could try my best to get into a TOP company from my stem degree but fuck all that unnecessary stress and fuck this world. I could make a change for my people but it does not matter at the end of the day.

I'm not saying people are right for thinking the way they do about us. No, tbh they can think that way about us because our kind doesn't do much to change it. We will forever be the laughing stock. Irdc though, I never gave a fuck about culture, religion, or whatever. All just cope to keep everything in order, if it wasn't for those people would be killing each other and themselves left and right.

Last edited:
Nigga stop trolling you're most likely a blackcel with a made up stereotypical curry story, curry parents never talk about girls let alone white girls and no young curry male applies whitening cream or goes to SEA instead of rotting alone in Uni any curry on this site can attest to that:feelskek:
this is a jungle asian thing tbh

That corpse has clearly been tampered with. They put a wig on it and tried painting her face. And it doesn't explain why her statues show her with black skin.

Also you have yet to give an explanation for all the other artifacts I posted clearly depicting black African people. The only thing you did was spew your racism and biased opinions with no evidence at all for your claims.

I thought whites had high IQs :feelsohh:
Stop coping, nigger.

Most of them were destroyed due to racist eurocentrists trying to hide evidence of blacks being anything other than primitive monkey slaves. However they didn't destroy all of them.

View attachment 583205View attachment 583206View attachment 583207View attachment 583208View attachment 583209View attachment 583210View attachment 583214View attachment 583215View attachment 583226View attachment 583227View attachment 583228View attachment 583229

There is a lot more, but I only posted the undeniable ones.

Up until the 30th Dynasty, all of ancient Egypt was ruled by blacks until the Arabs and Persians invaded and took over rulership. The modern Egyptians are descendents of the invaders, and are thiefs for claiming ancient Egyptian history as their own.

We wuz kangs n' shiet.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Personally, I could care less (I'm Black). Race isn't really central to my identity.
this tbh if race is central to your idenity you a retarded race coper

You're just proving my point that eurocentrists pretend advanced African empires didn't exist if you believe none of them had written language.
Then name the sub-saharan empire that had written language. Surely you must have some evidence for this. Surely it couldn't just be that you're a retarded coper? Surely not!

Then name the sub-saharan empire that had written language. Surely you must have some evidence for this. Surely it couldn't just be that you're a retarded coper? Surely not!
Bamun, Nsibidi, Geʽez, Osmanya, Adinkra, Meroitic, Bassa... That's just off the top of my head. All of those written languages were developed by black Africans way before any European, Asian, or Arab contact. Clearly you haven't been putting your high IQ to use and doing actual unbiased research.

"North Africans" are not native to North Africa. They came down from the Asian continent a couple thousand years ago.
You sound just like white christcucks who like to claim MENA was white before Arabs came up necause they cant cope with Rabbi Yeshua being a sand nog. Literally the same.

Bamun, Nsibidi, Geʽez, Osmanya, Adinkra, Meroitic, Bassa... That's just off the top of my head. All of those written languages were developed by black Africans way before any European, Asian, or Arab contact. Clearly you haven't been putting your high IQ to use and doing actual unbiased research.
"Bamun" It's Bamum and Bamum script was created around 1900, after colonization. And it never achieved widespread usage.
"Nsibidi" It was a primitive pictogram system that doesn't really reach the mark of full-on written language.
"Geʽez" derived from Arabian due to Ethiopia having trade with the arabs.
"Osmanya" Created in 1920, after colonization.
"Adinkra" They're just representational symbols, not an actual writing system.
"Meriotic" derived from Egyptian because Egypt colonized much of modern-day Sudan. Also was completely dead and out of use by the time European colonizers arrived.
"Bassa" Literally created in the mid 20th century

Literally you wonder why people think blacks are stupid when you can't even do 5 minutes of research before spouting off nonsense.

Well I am a Horner (at least we have a written language and actually fought off Italy, Egypt, Ottomans and mostly won), and even I hate Niggers Especially the African American type (I remember flicking off a BLM protest at my University a year ago :feelskek: mostly Tyrones and their white Stacies since they are Sport Niggers). Something about their flat faces, flared nostrils that I find repulsive and something I at least don't have. But it's because so many of them love acting like Apes (Gangsta) and modern Western Society thinks its cool. So many Wiggers I see now.
Im also horner, dont play into the game, these same fuckers who hate american niggers, hate horn of africans too, just because we dont have the same subhuman face structure does not mean they would not hang our asses alongside those tyrones, dont get it twisted

Im also horner, dont play into the game, these same fuckers who hate american niggers, hate horn of africans too, just because we dont have the same subhuman face structure does not mean they would not hang our asses alongside those tyrones, dont get it twisted
I mean the stormfrontcels on here can hate everyone including me, but I don't care about their opinion since they're gate-keeping women of their race while their women will fuck any Chad of any Race. Additionally I have a personal reason to hate American Blacks, it was because I was bullied by them for being somewhat different in grade school, one of them even got caught. I tend to resonate/empathize with Curry-cels more since their experience and mine are more closer than with the average Black-cel on here.

"Bamun" It's Bamum and Bamum script was created around 1900, after colonization. And it never achieved widespread usage.
"Nsibidi" It was a primitive pictogram system that doesn't really reach the mark of full-on written language.
"Geʽez" derived from Arabian due to Ethiopia having trade with the arabs.
"Osmanya" Created in 1920, after colonization.
"Adinkra" They're just representational symbols, not an actual writing system.
"Meriotic" derived from Egyptian because Egypt colonized much of modern-day Sudan. Also was completely dead and out of use by the time European colonizers arrived.
"Bassa" Literally created in the mid 20th century

Literally you wonder why people think blacks are stupid when you can't even do 5 minutes of research before spouting off nonsense.
You have the dates wrong on all of those and none of them had any contact with Europeans or Asians during it's creation. And you have no idea how advanced those languages were.

This is why I don't argue history with eurocentrists, it's like you all get amnesia when you hear about anything that doesn't fit your agenda.

You sound just like white christcucks who like to claim MENA was white before Arabs came up necause they cant cope with Rabbi Yeshua being a sand nog. Literally the same.
I know nothing about MENA or Rabbi Yeshua, but all I know is everything I'm saying is a factual if you do proper research. I have nothing to prove to any of you eurocentrists, I just want other blackcels to read this thread and realize we are more than just primitive monkey slaves.

True,I honestly don't know why were hated so much. Many other ghetto blacks have to ruin it for us regular acting blacks. It's so OvER. But I've got one question tho... If black people are inferior. How come we have more fibres and nutrients inside our bodies and melanin protects us from the sun. How come we dominate in sports and have a superior pineal gland.
The strongest men alive are white. Just look at strongman competitions

That's not a good argument.

The vast majority of people that compete in strongman competitions are white. If there's way more whites competing, then of course most of the title holders will be white.

Either way, athleticism is much more than just lifting strength.

You have the dates wrong on all of those and none of them had any contact with Europeans or Asians during it's creation. And you have no idea how advanced those languages were.

This is why I don't argue history with eurocentrists, it's like you all get amnesia when you hear about anything that doesn't fit your agenda.
I don't. Everything I said was correct. If you have evidence against anything I said then provide that. Everything I said can be shown with literally 5 minutes of research you special needs dipshit.

its not eurocentric, nobody here is claiming the egyptians were white. we are saying they are north africans, who are neither black or white. They are genetically distinct from arabs and have existed thousands of years before Egypt was founded
1580F933 CFF6 4EE9 B9FA A5534E2AC419

look at this image. Why is the Egyptian pie chart so different from the Arab or Ethiopian pie charts? If Modern Egyptians are arabs, why do they have such different haplogroups than arab groups?

[UWSL]Portrayals of Nubians in Egyptian art doesn't prove anything. Some Nubians were assimilated into Egypt. Statues having large noses don't prove anything. Blacks aren't the only race with large noses. Statues were painted black because egyptians were obsessed with death and used black to represent death while painting statues of dead people.[/UWSL]

I don't. Everything I said was correct. If you have evidence against anything I said then provide that. Everything I said can be shown with literally 5 minutes of research you special needs dipshit.
You show ME evidence for the fraudulent dates you pulled out of your ass. You're the one who's a member of the race that allegedly has "high IQs", so why don't you prove it to me for once. So far your IQ seems to be that of a nigger as you would call it. The irony.

Your race is low iq, and Africa is a shithole.
Your birth rates are in the negatives and your beautiful white women are getting bred by Blacks and Arabs as we speak :feelsohh:

B
But that is mostly due to selection bias, seeing most champions in those strong man competitions are white, due to most competitors being white/european, its like saying americans dominate the NFL quarteback position, yeah no shit, nobody plays American football outside of america. If the payout for strongman competition was higher you would see more pacific islands and blacks.

E
its not eurocentric, nobody here is claiming the egyptians were white. we are saying they are north africans, who are neither black or white. They are genetically distinct from arabs and have existed thousands of years before Egypt was founded
View attachment 584379
look at this image. Why is the Egyptian pie chart so different from the Arab or Ethiopian pie charts? If Modern Egyptians are arabs, why do they have such different haplogroups than arab groups?

[UWSL]Portrayals of Nubians in Egyptian art doesn't prove anything. Some Nubians were assimilated into Egypt. Statues having large noses don't prove anything. Blacks aren't the only race with large noses. Statues were painted black because egyptians were obsessed with death and used black to represent death while painting statues of dead people.[/UWSL]
Egyptians looked like modern day people from the horn of africa, think ilhan omar, they carried the E1b1 haplogroup from the horn, you see the same genetic composition and makeup all over modern north africa. They werent west africans, they had slim noses, angular features, and brown skin.

You show ME evidence for the fraudulent dates you pulled out of your ass. You're the one who's a member of the race that allegedly has "high IQs", so why don't you prove it to me for once. So far your IQ seems to be that of a nigger as you would call it. The irony.
Because for those writing systems WE LITERALLY KNOW WHO INVENTED THEM
Bamum script was created by king Ibrahim Njoya of Cameroon in 1896

Osmanya was created in the 1920s by Osman Yusuf Kenadid

Nsibidi is an iconographic system but not written language.

Ge'ez script is derived from Old South Arabian script

Adinkra are symbology, but not a system of written language

Meroitic script is derived from Egyptian writing
"[UWSL]Both Meroitic scripts were adapted from Egyptian counterparts. The[/UWSL]
[UWSL]cursive script is an offshoot of early Ptolemaic demotic. The hieroglyphic signs[/UWSL]
[UWSL]were derived from Egyptian hieroglyphs"[/UWSL]

Bassa Vah script was created in the 20th century by Dr. Thomas Flo Narvin Lewis

For real, how are you actually too dumb to do a 5 minute google search? Please tell me because I actually can't comprehend what it takes for a human being to be this retarded.

because black people are retarded. notice how every word for disabled people and black people both become slurs and they have to keep inventing new ones

B

But that is mostly due to selection bias, seeing most champions in those strong man competitions are white, due to most competitors being white/european, its like saying americans dominate the NFL quarteback position, yeah no shit, nobody plays American football outside of america. If the payout for strongman competition was higher you would see more pacific islands and blacks.
There are blacks in powerlifting and still whites are better than them

@ashngunnn123 I used to be subconsciously racist towards blacks, I reprogrammed myself to try and reduce my amount of racism. Indians believe whatever whites say is correct, so when the white media denigrates blacks and action movies are full of black thugs, Indians start believing that nonsense as well. My Indian grandmother never met a Jew but believes they're all stingy - because she heard white people believe that.

There are blacks in powerlifting and still whites are better than them
Blacks have stronger grip strength https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5072478/

And punching power, "Ngannou holds the record for the hardest punch ever landed at 129,161 units, with Dana White putting that figure into real-life situations. “His punches are equivalent to 96 horsepower."

Plus this guy holds the strict curl and deadlift record for his age range and weight, despite being an oldcel vegan, with no drugs/steroids, but if you look at his body composition, he has short arms, and short legs relative to his torso, unusual for a black person, but helps in power/dead lifting.

But their body composition might not be ideal for power lifting seeing blacks tend to have longer limbs as compared to their torso, this helps in regard to speed, jumping and atheltiscm, but i think its bad for power lifting. I would say Asians/whites are most suited to power lifting, east Asians that is, and pacific islanders.

I believe body composition and ratios are more important in strength sports than raw physical strength.

And i believe pacific islanders are the stronger race/ethnicity seeing they have won and have disproportional representation in strength competitions in the olympics, and power position in the NFL, despite their very small population, if their population size and numerical representation was equal to whites or east asians, they would probably hold most records.

E

Egyptians looked like modern day people from the horn of africa, think ilhan omar, they carried the E1b1 haplogroup from the horn, you see the same genetic composition and makeup all over modern north africa. They werent west africans, they had slim noses, angular features, and brown skin.
Wrong Horners have a different genetic continuity with Egyptians. Don't be a hotep all the oldest and most basal branches of E1b1b1 are from the Maghreb.

E-M78 is the version Horners carry ... Somalis only have a tiny sub-sub-sub-sub version of it (E-Y17859).

E-M78 used to exist at a higher frequency in the prehistoric Maghreb shown by ancient genomes, but then E-M81 came out of nowhere ~3,000 years ago and become the dominant one.

Long story short Horners descend paternally (father to father) from pre-civilizational Egyptians who mixed with the blacks of South Sudan. Horners are invaders to the Horn and originally come from Northeastern Sudan.

Last edited:
@ashngunnn123 I used to be subconsciously racist towards blacks, I reprogrammed myself to try and reduce my amount of racism. Indians believe whatever whites say is correct, so when the white media denigrates blacks and action movies are full of black thugs, Indians start believing that nonsense as well. My Indian grandmother never met a Jew but believes they're all stingy - because she heard white people believe that.
White media generally tries to paint blacks in the best possible light out of white guilt. This is how American blacks portray themselves.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F77LF1_7Q5E&list=PLT2V-u6cpx5vjXdoYBp6jc7nDxdVy152S

Wrong Horners have a different genetic continuity with Egyptians. Don't be a hotep all the oldest and most basal branches of E1b1b1 are from the Maghreb.

E-M78 is the version Horners carry ... Somalis only have a tiny sub-sub-sub-sub version of it (E-Y17859).

E-M78 used to exist at a higher frequency in the prehistoric Maghreb shown by ancient genomes, but then E-M81 came out of nowhere ~3,000 years ago and become the dominant one.

Long story short Horners descend paternally (father to father) from pre-civilizational Egyptians who mixed with the blacks of South Sudan. Horners are invaders to the Horn and originally come from Northeastern Sudan.
"Wrong Horners have a different genetic continuity with Egyptians. Don't be a hotep all the oldest and most basal branches of E1b1b1 are from the Maghreb."
I dont know about that....

"On the African continent, E-M215 is found at very high frequency in North Africa, approaching 80% prevalence in some areas across the region. In the horn of Africa, not only is E-M215 very frequent in Ethiopia and Somalia (40-80%), but a high number of different sub-variations of the group are found locally too, suggesting this area is a place of ancient origin for the group."

058ly9pbp7h21

It seems most likely that E1b1b Originated in the horn of Africa, then spread to northern sudan and southern Egypt, this is why Egypt is considered a continuous north-east African civilization, then during the late dynastic period, you began to see more middle eastern settlement in lower egypt (the north), hence why people in southern egypt and northern sudan look more ethiopid .

Its important to remember, ancient egyptian civilization began in upper Egypt( the south of Egypt) and Northern Sudan, pyramids in sudan pre-date the pyramids in Egypt, the slow progression of pre-historic to dynastic Egypt follows a south to north incline.

"Long story short Horners descend paternally (father to father) from pre-civilizational Egyptians who mixed with the blacks of South Sudan. Horners are invaders to the Horn and originally come from Northeastern Sudan."
^

Fucking lol at this:lul:, need evidence for this absurd claim bro, horn of africans, are not nilotic, some populations in western ethiopia, may have some nilotic ancestry due to proximity, but they are not nilotic at all, not culturally or linguistically or even phenotypically/ genetically, Provide evidence for this.

Last edited:
"Wrong Horners have a different genetic continuity with Egyptians. Don't be a hotep all the oldest and most basal branches of E1b1b1 are from the Maghreb."
I dont know about that....

"On the African continent, E-M215 is found at very high frequency in North Africa, approaching 80% prevalence in some areas across the region. In the horn of Africa, not only is E-M215 very frequent in Ethiopia and Somalia (40-80%), but a high number of different sub-variations of the group are found locally too, suggesting this area is a place of ancient origin for the group."

View attachment 584618
It seems most likely that E1b1b Originated in the horn of Africa, then spread to northern sudan and southern Egypt, this is why Egypt is considered a continuous north-east African civilization, then during the late dynastic period, you began to see more middle eastern settlement in lower egypt (the north), hence why people in southern egypt and northern sudan look more ethiopid .

Its important to remember, ancient egyptian civilization began in upper Egypt( the south of Egypt) and Northern Sudan, pyramids in sudan pre-date the pyramids in Egypt, the slow progression of pre-historic to dynastic Egypt follows a south to north incline.

"Long story short Horners descend paternally (father to father) from pre-civilizational Egyptians who mixed with the blacks of South Sudan. Horners are invaders to the Horn and originally come from Northeastern Sudan."
^

Fucking lol at this:lul:, need evidence for this absurd claim bro, horn of africans, are not nilotic, some populations in western ethiopia, may have some nilotic ancestry due to proximity, but they are not nilotic at all, not culturally or linguistically or even phenotypically/ genetically, Provide evidence for this.
This is not relevant E-M125 is the ancestor of E-M78, but the Horner subversion of E-M78 is younger than the North African one. Frequency =/= origin. Using the example of Somali testers, who are E-V32 positive, look at the Ytree and notice the Egyptian E-V12 is higher up on the Ytree meaning they are paternally ancestral to Horners. https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-Y17859/

E-V12 is common in Southern Egyptians at a rate of 74.5%. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V12

Ignore the Levant and Yemeni shit it is all from Egypt and Dinka is a Nilotic tribe btw.

I dare you to run the same model on G25 with your own DNA you will get the same result.

Last edited:
We cuz kangs is peak fiction but who cares. Racewash your history with whichever color you prefer if it helps you cope. The reason why non-race people are hated the most is due to propaganda, that is all. All of the race and non-race people on the planet do the same shit, non race people are just bad at telling their own version of history. Or something like that.

I personally do not hate niggers. I do not hate any collective group universally except for foids.

I only hate the violent niggers that do crime or the emotional niggers that get offended when I say the word nigger.

I actually enjoy nigger culture. I like hip hop, basketball, watermelon, grape juice, KFC and even Obama.

Nigger history is even lifefuel. I recommend everyone read up on the Haitian Revolution. Based nigger slaves fought off mayo frogfags from France.

Blacks are chimps we took from Africa, turned into workhorses on farms and plantations, and then for some fucking reason decided to let run free in society.

They are the missing link between man and ape. They only care about immediate pleasure (guns and murder and drugs and raping girls). There’s no personalities only the search for feel good, just like fuckin monkeys.

Look at any predominantly black inner city. There’s giant brawls and murder and rape daily, the streets are trashed always. They go after little kids too and have no remorse. Fuckin animals. Your parents are based good on them OP

I really don't like being around niggers. But I don't mind regular black folks. In fact as a ricecel, I feel slightly more comfortable around African Americans than White Americans.

I know that if I happen to be in the mostly white counties of the bay area, say Marin, Napa, or Sonoma counties. or the surrounding white suburbs of Sacramento and I wanna stop by a restaurant or gas station, I will get white folks looking at me. Never fails. And I'm a fucking ricecel. I walk in and the eyes come at me. And I'm not even gonna fuckin bother talking about the fuckin Karens that call the cops. That shit is a real fuckin reality. If you are an ethnic male in Karen's lily white space, she WANTS to call the cops on you but nowadays she knows better.

If I walk around or shop in the black cities of the east bay like Richmond, Antioch, Pinole, or Hercules, they hardly notice I'm there. Its a minority around minority kinda thing. Now obviously, if I go deeper into the black ghetto neighborhoods, now I know that I am prey and I can almost feel the eyes around me scoping me out to see if I am an easy target.

You want to be in the middle ground areas as a ricecel in America. What I mean is you dont wanna be the lone ricecel in an all white area or an all black area. There are plenty of these middle ground places all around CA and America. Not too white, not too black.

Plus, the foids there are usually 5-10x better than the foids residing in the major cities. Where its JBW only or nothing at all for the foids. No fuckin lie.

Last edited:
Fucking cope. Outside of Ethiopia sub-saharan Africa literally didn't have written language until Europe came along. They were hunter-gatherer societies and many hunter-gatherer tribes still exist there. Hell, Europe was largely hunter-gatherer societies until civilized by the Romans. This shit right here is why people dislike blacks. You're so unable to cope with basic reality that you construct retarded-ass fairy tales to demonize whites. We don't need to paint your asses as anything we can just go to Baltimore and open our eyes.
Cope. Niggers are not hunter gatherers they are even more primitive than that. They are vultures who stole food from others predatory animals. JFL if you think niggers are capable of hunting or gathering. :lul:

I know this makes me a racist but I genuinely believe its true, that black people in general are more aggressive and more prone to fighting than other races of people. I'm a nordcuck from Finland and I think in general nordic people are gullible and they tend to get along with each other very easily. Black people. in my experience which is limited but still, tend to get angry and get into fist fights even from the smallest of things. To me it seems that black people will get triggered very easily, but maybe that's just my observation. The only times I've seen a guy being strangled happened when a someone insulted a black guys friend and the black guy went totally ballistic, it was a total overreaction on his part. One of my coworkers was a black guy and he seemed to get upset even from the smallest of things too. Its like they are overly emotional and you really have to be on guard so that you don't make them upset, they're like adult man babies who get violent very fast.

We are just not compatible. That's what I think.
They have a smaller brain, so the animal nature comes out more than the other races.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVnGLI1ue5Y
One of the best blackpiller guy on internet extremely based and he talk about the problem of his race very cleverly

I always appreciate anyone that is objective and keeps it real. This guy is one of them. Blacks are projecting their inner self loathing and downtrodden state of mind when they act out in anti-social ways in society. Its natural it seems. So they don't consciously make the decision to act out the way they do.

The opposite of the guy in that video would be this dude, this black guy right here is a living stereotype lol, he insists that he is not sub5 when clearly he is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIyaojhjk0k

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_SuijnjO4k

Blacks are chimps we took from Africa, turned into workhorses on farms and plantations, and then for some fucking reason decided to let run free in society.

They are the missing link between man and ape. They only care about immediate pleasure (guns and murder and drugs and raping girls). There’s no personalities only the search for feel good, just like fuckin monkeys.

Look at any predominantly black inner city. There’s giant brawls and murder and rape daily, the streets are trashed always. They go after little kids too and have no remorse. Fuckin animals. Your parents are based good on them OP
The Atlantic slave trade was a mistake.