Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why does every race hate blacks?

A

ashngunnn123

Greycel
I'm curry and so is my family, and This happened the other day, i brought my black friend back home and my mum was visibly disappointed in me. After he left, my mum lectured me and told me about how blacks are thugs and criminals and that i should not hang out with him because he'll convince me to join a gang or something. But when i bring my white friend back home, my mom or dad do not care and even treat them better and invite them for dinner or something. Also, when i was younger my prents told me not to stay in the sun a lot since its gonna me black and its not good to be dark skinned in curry standards everyone wants to be white in curryland, they even have face whitening cream and shit which is retarted. If you have dark skin in india you'll be treated like a walking trash can.

Not only curries hate blacks, even chinks and spics do too. In Asia, people risk their lives to bleach their skin white. Also, when i was in sea, and i boarded the trains, whenever a black person came in, there was visible disgust on everyones faces and people would purposely sit about 5-10 seats away from that black guy. Also Blacks in other countries get treated like pure garbage. Also my parents want me to get married to a white girl or a white pasing curry girl, because curries see whites as superior and blacks as inferior.
In my opinion, Blacks are treated like shit everywhere they go because theyre skin is seen as inferior, poor, dirty. Whites on the other hand is the polar opposite, they're skin is seen as superior and high status.

Because the Jews make us look like low IQ criminals and also because they will never be us :feelsohh:

Because the Jews make us look like low IQ criminals and also because they will never be us :feelsohh:

Just look at any American inner city tbh.

I Also my parents want me to get married to a white girl or a white pasing curry girl, because curries see whites as superior and blacks as inferior.
Nigga stop trolling you're most likely a blackcel with a made up stereotypical curry story, curry parents never talk about girls let alone white girls and no young curry male applies whitening cream or goes to SEA instead of rotting alone in Uni any curry on this site can attest to that:feelskek:

We are descendants of slaves. As a result, Whites and White-washed individuals perceive us as inferior cretin.

Image 3

Yes...I'd sit in the waiting room and solve "word search" puzzles while waiting to see my psychologist, an elderly White male. I was typically covered up like Gyro.

Yes. They stare at me because of my ethnic appearance and autistic behavior. I've had White strangers stare at me while waiting for my psychologist at the local psychiatric hospital.

I wore a hat and hoodie to conceal myself.

Waiting in "that place" always reminded me of group therapy.

The state pays for my medical care.

However: My psychologist of nine years wrote my verification letters for the SSA and disability housing. As well as some "other things".

White liberal femoids tend to be bigoted. I avoid them.

A White femoid psychologist once asked me about the current U.S president(Lucidity question). She later interpreted my response of his full name as indicating a belief that all Whites are "Republicans".

Foid

Hate

I'm curry and so is my family, and This happened the other day, i brought my black friend back home and my mum was visibly disappointed in me. After he left, my mum lectured me and told me about how blacks are thugs and criminals and that i should not hang out with him because he'll convince me to join a gang or something. But when i bring my white friend back home, my mom or dad do not care and even treat them better and invite them for dinner or something. Also, when i was younger my prents told me not to stay in the sun a lot since its gonna me black and its not good to be dark skinned in curry standards everyone wants to be white in curryland, they even have face whitening cream and shit which is retarted. If you have dark skin in india you'll be treated like a walking trash can.

Not only curries hate blacks, even chinks and spics do too. In Asia, people risk their lives to bleach their skin white. Also, when i was in sea, and i boarded the trains, whenever a black person came in, there was visible disgust on everyones faces and people would purposely sit about 5-10 seats away from that black guy. Also Blacks in other countries get treated like pure garbage. Also my parents want me to get married to a white girl or a white pasing curry girl, because curries see whites as superior and blacks as inferior.
In my opinion, Blacks are treated like shit everywhere they go because theyre skin is seen as inferior, poor, dirty. Whites on the other hand is the polar opposite, they're skin is seen as superior and high status.
Because they are low IQ and do crime. Sorry, but that is the truth.

Nigga stop trolling you're most likely a blackcel with a made up stereotypical curry story, curry parents never talk about girls let alone white girls and no young curry male applies whitening cream or goes to SEA instead of rotting alone in Uni any curry on this site can attest to that:feelskek:
im not black lol btw curry parents do talk about marrige

never relax around nigger

im not black lol btw curry parents do talk about marrige
And they asked you not to be in the sun too c'mon, no curry parents even give a fk about that you're a blackcel what fking curry can be friends with blacks without not getting shit on and makes his 1st thread about blacks:smonk:

I know this makes me a racist but I genuinely believe its true, that black people in general are more aggressive and more prone to fighting than other races of people. I'm a nordcuck from Finland and I think in general nordic people are gullible and they tend to get along with each other very easily. Black people. in my experience which is limited but still, tend to get angry and get into fist fights even from the smallest of things. To me it seems that black people will get triggered very easily, but maybe that's just my observation. The only times I've seen a guy being strangled happened when a someone insulted a black guys friend and the black guy went totally ballistic, it was a total overreaction on his part. One of my coworkers was a black guy and he seemed to get upset even from the smallest of things too. Its like they are overly emotional and you really have to be on guard so that you don't make them upset, they're like adult man babies who get violent very fast.

We are just not compatible. That's what I think.

Lookism. Blacks are ugly. Non-black women only think they're not because ((they)) have done an amazing job brainwashing them

Nignogs and violent crime tend to go hand in hand

Last edited:
Lookism. Blacks are ugly. Non-black women only think they're not because ((they)) have done an amazing job brainwashing them

Yes. I was able to sense a natural barrier between myself and Whites while in group therapy.

Because they're low inhib violent apes

Bc they can rap and play basketball, you know, the cool stuff

snoop dogg GIF

Chicago Bulls Dunk GIF by NBA

Because they associate regular blacks with the ones who crime and devastation in other communities.

View attachment 582933
never relax around nigger
This vid makes me smile :owo:

I know this makes me a racist but I genuinely believe its true, that black people in general are more aggressive and more prone to fighting than other races of people. I'm a nordcuck from Finland and I think in general nordic people are gullible and they tend to get along with each other very easily. Black people. in my experience which is limited but still, tend to get angry and get into fist fights even from the smallest of things. To me it seems that black people will get triggered very easily, but maybe that's just my observation. The only times I've seen a guy being strangled happened when a someone insulted a black guys friend and the black guy went totally ballistic, it was a total overreaction on his part. One of my coworkers was a black guy and he seemed to get upset even from the smallest of things too. Its like they are overly emotional and you really have to be on guard so that you don't make them upset, they're like adult man babies who get violent very fast.

We are just not compatible. That's what I think.
You're mostly right, but you also need to rememeber that Negros are the MOST humiliated race on the planet. Wherever they go or whatever time period they live in, they are always the slaves and the lower class. Any civilization in Africa has been the result of contact with Europeans or Menas. Like how the Mali Empire was due to Berbers contacting west Africans. Because of this utter humiliation, because deepd down they know their history is nothing but slavery and being ruled by others, this makes them insecure and assblasted

Niggers are always inferior

Even in Iraq, where I'm from, blacks are 4% of the population yet they are the poorest ethnic group in Iraq who live in constant poverty. And you're not wrong in them being overlly emotional, this is something a lot of people in Iraq also notice

I've said this before in another thread, but I believe God made whites to be leaders, browns to be spiritual, yellows to be workers, and blacks to be slaves.

Black people tend to be more aggressive, violent, and stupid on average. As an asian man though, I try not to stereotype because I get how shitty it can feel to be judged for what how your race tends to act.

When I first meet a black person, my primary goal is to determine whether he's an African-American or a nigger.

If he's a polite, well spoken, and overall decent dude, I'll classify him into the African-American category and treat him as I would any other man of society.

If he's overly aggressive, dresses like a hoodrat, and acts like a thug, I'll classify him into the nigger category and avoid contact if possible.

there are ok blacks but nigs are violent and unpredictable, if you're non-black u need to grab ur pistol and blast niggers on sight fore they blast u

They’re generally poorer which leads to bad personalities and a higher propensity to commit crimes:feelsjuice: its more of a class issue tbh

You're mostly right, but you also need to rememeber that Negros are the MOST humiliated race on the planet. Wherever they go or whatever time period they live in, they are always the slaves and the lower class.
This is due to discrimination and racism.
Any civilization in Africa has been the result of contact with Europeans or Menas.
False. All of our civilizations have been destroyed, stolen by invaders, or written out of history books to paint us as primitive monkeys in order to justify slavery. But I don't expect you close-minded eurocentrists to do unbiased research.
Like how the Mali Empire was due to Berbers contacting west Africans. Because of this utter humiliation, because deepd down they know their history is nothing but slavery and being ruled by others, this makes them insecure and assblasted
They're humiliated because they're taught a fabricated, demonized version of their history DESIGNED to make them feel "insecure and assblasted". History is written by the victors, which in this case is white people, so of course they will make the people they enslaved look as bad as possible.
View attachment 583006

Even in Iraq, where I'm from, blacks are 4% of the population yet they are the poorest ethnic group in Iraq who live in constant poverty.
This is due to discrimination and racism, nothing genetic.
I've said this before in another thread, but I believe God made whites to be leaders, browns to be spiritual, yellows to be workers, and blacks to be slaves.
If your God condones slavery, maybe you need to realize you've been tricked into worshipping the devil.

Last edited:
Because for the most part they're 100% correct that the majority of black people are retarded and if they're not a thug criminals themselves, they likely associate with others who are or declare that thug criminals aren't responsible for the consequences of their behavior. A black person attacks a cop and gets shot? The vast majority of black people will declare that the officer was not only the one in the wrong but also racist. The only place you can even find black people that aren't massive thugged-out pieces of shit are in more suburban or rural areas and they're pretty rare.

"they're skin is seen as superior and high status." White people didn't invent pale skin. Pale skin being seen as a sign of feminine beauty literally dates back to ancient Egypt and has been present throughout history regardless of European influence.

Because the other races are jealous of their supernatural ape powers

This is due to discrimination and racism.

False. All of our civilizations have been destroyed, stolen by invaders, or written out of history books to paint us as primitive monkeys in order to justify slavery. But I don't expect you close-minded eurocentrists to do unbiased research.
Fucking cope. Outside of Ethiopia sub-saharan Africa literally didn't have written language until Europe came along. They were hunter-gatherer societies and many hunter-gatherer tribes still exist there. Hell, Europe was largely hunter-gatherer societies until civilized by the Romans. This shit right here is why people dislike blacks. You're so unable to cope with basic reality that you construct retarded-ass fairy tales to demonize whites. We don't need to paint your asses as anything we can just go to Baltimore and open our eyes.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: im so envious of being an fucking violent monkey
You cope by being racist because of your anger and hatred to the world for being inkwell. I noticed that many white social outcasts suddenly become racist just to sound edgy and pat themselves on the back with "I'm so based jfl". If you were a sexhaver with many friends. Chances are,you wouldn't be racist at all.

Last edited:
Fucking cope. Outside of Ethiopia sub-saharan Africa literally didn't have written language until Europe came along. They were hunter-gatherer societies and many hunter-gatherer tribes still exist there. Hell, Europe was largely hunter-gatherer societies until civilized by the Romans. This shit right here is why people dislike blacks. You're so unable to cope with basic reality that you construct retarded-ass fairy tales to demonize whites. We don't need to paint your asses as anything we can just go to Baltimore and open our eyes.
All of our civilizations have been destroyed, stolen by invaders, or written out of history books to paint us as primitive monkeys in order to justify slavery. But I don't expect you close-minded eurocentrists to do unbiased research.

Attachments

• murderrate.jpeg
    murderrate.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 433
All of our civilizations have been destroyed, stolen by invaders, or written out of history books to paint us as primitive monkeys in order to justify slavery. But I don't expect you close-minded eurocentrists to do unbiased research.
If it was stolen by invaders, then we'd know about it because it would be in a museum like all of the egyptian and middle-eastern artifacts we found. But no, sub-saharan Africa was just hunter-gatherers who hadn't even gotten the memo on fucking agriculture. We literally created an entire nation in Africa for the descendants of slaves to go to and called it Liberia. But then, because whites weren't around to support them, it just instantly reverted to being just like any other violent African shithole.

True,I honestly don't know why were hated so much. Many other ghetto blacks have to ruin it for us regular acting blacks. It's so OvER. But I've got one question tho... If black people are inferior. How come we have more fibres and nutrients inside our bodies and melanin protects us from the sun. How come we dominate in sports and have a superior pineal gland.

Go to africa then

Because the Jews make us look like low IQ criminals
Just this once, it's not the Jews' fault. Take a good, hard look at most of the modern day African countries - all of them, including the uplifted ones, not just the historically subjugated ones.

It's not a poverty or a class issue either. Blacks are generally more aggressive and lower in IQ, which is weird, because higher testosterone is positively correlated with higher IQ. When you have a reputation in the entire world as violent and tending towards crime that's not the whole world being whitewashed (or racist or whatever the fuck), that's just the overall reality. Yeah, it sucks if you're black, but the best you can do is to fight the stereotype and not get upset at people who (rationally) are cautious around black people.

History, genetics, and statistics don't all lie. The proof is quite literally in the continent of Africa.

[UWSL]History, genetics, and statistics don't all lie. The proof is quite literally in the continent of Africa.[/UWSL]
Brutal truthpill that many are too scared to accept. This world is hell and too many people are afraid to accept it.

disproportionate crime rates and low testing scores + the fact blacks look like an entirely different species compared to other races

i accept racism with open arms. i used to be mad at my white cousins for making fun of me for being black, but now I understand why they did it. If whites were all racist blacks would be forced to return back to africa, which would greatly benefit us longterm. we don't have a future in white nations. we don't belong here.

If it was stolen by invaders, then we'd know about it because it would be in a museum like all of the egyptian and middle-eastern artifacts we found.
Most of them were destroyed due to racist eurocentrists trying to hide evidence of blacks being anything other than primitive monkey slaves. However they didn't destroy all of them.

King tut
Psamtik
Tut new
Tuts wife
Senusret I a
Sold
Egypt Mentuhotep II
Egypt Nubian Taharqa
Forlies Amenhotep 3
Image3006
Amenhotep I 3
Noblewomen 1a

There is a lot more, but I only posted the undeniable ones.

Up until the 30th Dynasty, all of ancient Egypt was ruled by blacks until the Arabs and Persians invaded and took over rulership. The modern Egyptians are descendents of the invaders, and are thiefs for claiming ancient Egyptian history as their own.

We wuz kangs n' shiet.

Well I am a Horner (at least we have a written language and actually fought off Italy, Egypt, Ottomans and mostly won), and even I hate Niggers Especially the African American type (I remember flicking off a BLM protest at my University a year ago :feelskek: mostly Tyrones and their white Stacies since they are Sport Niggers). Something about their flat faces, flared nostrils that I find repulsive and something I at least don't have. But it's because so many of them love acting like Apes (Gangsta) and modern Western Society thinks its cool. So many Wiggers I see now.