Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women on IT have a messiah complex

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Like I genuinely think that some of these women think they are doing something noble...as most of these women dont have enough braincels to virtue signal ....but in reality they are deluded if they think there is any hope for unattractive men
Screenshot 20201114 135202 Reddit
Screenshot 20201114 141339 Reddit
oh yeah makes sense shes a teen women she has no perspective or experience... she Unironically doesn't realize how she and other women act

Virtue signaling is an extreme dark triad trait. If you don't get scared seeing this you should be

You can start by sucking my cock, i mean, unless you are a trannie, then you can jump off of a building.

Women are an oracle that know the salvation for every problem and if they dislike you, you are damned by the gods! :soy:

Women are an oracle that know the salvation for every problem and if they dislike you, you are damned by the gods! :soy:
im a god

The only way she could help us is by giving us ugly guys a chance at dating.

But she won't do that. Too busy gagging on Chad's cock.

I can only commend time and compassion. I don't see this as having a "Messiah complex," but I can see why most people here would be distrustful. But to that I ask, what does actual "time and compassion" look like/

I can only commend time and compassion. I don't see this as having a "Messiah complex," but I can see why most people here would be distrustful. But to that I ask, what does actual "time and compassion" look like/
shitposting online about something is not time and compassion. If they really cared about the incel problem they would be looking into ways to allow men to be able to have sex and relationships with women not taking screenshots of trolls on forums to make fun of on a bully sub.

shitposting online about something is not time and compassion. If they really cared about the incel problem they would be looking into ways to allow men to be able to have sex and relationships with women not taking screenshots of trolls on forums to make fun of on a bully sub.

We have more things wrong with us than not being able to have sex. We're fucked up psychologically.

Chad fucked her after she posted that.

We have more things wrong with us than not being able to have sex. We're fucked up psychologically.
of course, most incels have a lot of issues that stem from years of social isolation as well as other mental issues that they just naturally have. Not all incels are mentally ill but most have some form of it through social treatment.

Honestly this just further points out the hypocrisy of IT and their delusion of "helping others". They are blatantly cherry picking and bullying while claiming to be against it and "good people". Its funny how a lot of the other bullysubs and groups mock IT for this grandiose attitude of theirs.

IT foids blame us for faulty "personality" in order to not feel guilty/shallow at rejecting us for our faces only. Water is wet I wnow.

Women weren't meant to be free. Nature requires them to reject the weak. Society has formed us into slaves that will be imprisoned or killed for fighting back.

of course, most incels have a lot of issues that stem from years of social isolation as well as other mental issues that they just naturally have. Not all incels are mentally ill but most have some form of it through social treatment.

Honestly this just further points out the hypocrisy of IT and their delusion of "helping others". They are blatantly cherry picking and bullying while claiming to be against it and "good people". Its funny how a lot of the other bullysubs and groups mock IT for this grandiose attitude of theirs.

The issue here is, ideally we shouldn't be so angry that we hate people for this. Our lot in life is bad, very bad, but we shouldn't be hateful. I understand it's easy to be hateful when you have it this bad, but that's what I mean when I say we're fucked up psychologically. Our hatred is a problem.

This,

Anyone who thinks anyone who frequents IT is there to "Help" then they clearly aren't black pilled. Women have no interest in solving male problems or issues.
The issue here is, ideally we shouldn't be so angry that we hate people for this. Our lot in life is bad, very bad, but we shouldn't be hateful. I understand it's easy to be hateful when you have it this bad, but that's what I mean when I say we're fucked up psychologically. Our hatred is a problem.
I know your thing is siding with the people who hate us, but the hatred here isn't inherently an issue. Women hate ugly men, women hate short men, hell women hate men in general. But hatred is only an issue when its men doing the hating.

Don't you find that interesting?

Do you think the people here just woke up one day and decided to hate women? Hating someone who hates you back is a perfect response, instead of cow towing to them like a sick puppy

Last edited:
Yeah, now some underaged cunt will lecture me on my life choices. Regardless of their true intents foids especially young ones are too stupid and clueless to understand our situation. What's she going to say that you haven't heard already? Unless you're cuck who thinks that mere interaction with a real living foid on the other side of the cable will miraculously give her meaningless words some substance.

They feel empowered knowing how much suffering they are causing

foids who think they are god
whats new

They feel empowered knowing how much suffering they are causing
This. They know full well what they put men up to and out of feeling of their own importance condenscend on men to preach from their perches.

They know full well what they put men up to

They should simply lower their standards. Imagine a world where all men could have consistent sex.