Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why do females only care about how they look in a narcissistic way?

S

Sdankra17

Banned
-
WARNING!

PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU ARE A STRAIGHT MALE WHO HAVE A FETISH FOR MAXI SKIRTS, TARTAN SKIRTS, AND PRIVATE SCHOOL PLEATED SKIRTS WHOSE PLEAT STYLE ARE FOLDED KNIFE PLEATS!

READING FURTHER WILL MAKE YOU THE SADDEST ETERNALLY DEPRESSED PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD IF YOU HAVE A FETISH FOR ALL OF THOSE SKIRTS THAT I MENTIONED!

Like what they say, IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

What?! Still reading further, huh? Reckless bastard!

Okay! Don't say I didn't warn you!

Now here I go!

Why is it that femoids have it easier than males? Most of the time, all a femoid has to do to get a boyfriend, a husband, and sex is by her looks while males don't just have to put huge effort in their looks but also have to do strength-training, have to be muscular, have to be rich, have to be super confident, have to have a good sense of humor, have to be tall, have to be facially handsome, have to be talented in some hobby, have to be a badass tough motherfucker, and other good things that are hard to do.

Seriously, femoids are the most entitled shitbags in the whole world! They think that being physically good-looking on an average level is more than enough for them to get a 6 feet handsome muscular billionaire confident funny division 1 college athlete chad so you can imagine how far more entitled full-on stacy-level looking femoids are. Fucking narcissistic!

All femoids are so entitled about their looks that they become lazy slobs who do not develop other aspects of themselves such as humor, courage, empathy, etc.

So why am I saying all of these?

The reason why is because there was this one femoid who thinks that she looks Stacy level when she's really just average. And due to this retarded thinking of hers, she thinks she deserves this one chad she was crushing on.

But how does this femoid exactly look? Really, she was average looking but there was a time when she wore a tartan pleated(the pleats of the skirt are folded knife pleats) maxi skirt just to attract the chad.

The skirt was basically the typical uniform tartan pleated skirt that private school female students wore except it was maxi in length. Remember them? If any of you were students of private highschools and not public highschools, you know what I am talking about! Okay, I'll go further! I am talking about the typical tartan pleated skirts that many typical anime highschool girl characters wear! Yup! That's what I am talking about!

For some reason, she automatically assumed that she looks like a cute super attractive stacy after looking at some fucking mirror while she was in the tartan pleated maxi skirt even though she is really just average-looking and a bit fat! Fucking delusional!

She also thinks that the type of skirt that she was wearing such as its tartans, its pleats, and its length was first worn exclusively by and invented by early 19th century AD dignified feminine English school girls.

She then tried to seduce the chad while she was wearing that tartan pleated maxi skirt but the chad instantly rejected her so she called him an asshole. As a response, he told her to fuck off. He also said to her that the reason why the skirt she was wearing wasn't attractive to him and was actually repulsive was because of the fact that that skirt(the skirt she was wearing) such as its tartans and its pleats were actually exclusively worn first by and invented by ancient smelly uncivilized violent warlike tribal polygamous pagan Celtic warrior male savages(who battled, raided, plundered, and sacked the civilizations of the ancient pagan Roman Empire) and not by 19th century AD dignified feminine English school girls.

He also said to her the fact that that type of skirt(the skirt she was wearing) being maxi in length was actually worn first by and invented by the disgusting promiscuous violent druggie vandalism subcultures of punks, goths, emos, and hippies and not by 19th century AD dignified feminine English school girls.

That's the funny thing about foids! They keep putting on and stealing clothes they have no idea about to the point of cultural appropriation! Foids keep on getting into shit they have no idea about! All foids care about are aesthetics with no deep meaning into them. It's the same way foids only care about their looks and not other aspects of themselves when it comes to getting boyfriends, husbands, and sex. Fuck foids!

Apparently, the chad she was crushing wasn't your typical chad. He was unusual. He is a chad who hates druggie females that are promiscuous and have high body counts and think those females are only sluts who belong to the streets and deserve to get humped and dumped by street thugs.

He also told one of his friends that he was never a student of any private elementary schools or any private highschools. He also seems to despise anime in general no matter the genre and think all anime is for losers. All in all, anime, private elementary schools, and private highschools are all very alien to him.

But he was quite knowledgeable about the tartan pleated maxi skirt that the entitled femoid was wearing. He was quite knowledgeable about history in general.

Apparently, he was an ethnic English immigrant from England and the only knowledge and familiarity he had about the tartan pleated maxi skirt that the entitled femoid was wearing was something regarding Scotland and the counter cultures of hippies, goths, emos, and punks. I can tell that he hates Scottish people and looks down on them as hillbillies. He doesn't just hate Scottish people. He also hates Irish peoples and Welsh peoples. He even bragged about throwing racial slurs against Scots, Welsh, and Irish and also beating up some of them. He was racist and this is the real sole reason why the entitled femoid likes this chad. He's an asshole. Fucking foids and their creepy disturbing fetish for men with dark triad personality traits.

Seriously, fuck foids! Why do they have to be so lucky compared to males? All they have to do is look good and that's it! The simps on the other hand make their heads even bigger! It's just not fair!

And for the straight males in this online forum who have a fetish for typical private school tartan pleated(the pleats of this skirt are folded knife pleats) female skirts and all its various forms(maxi length form, etc.), YES! That skirt(your fetish) such as its tartans, its pleats, and it being maxi in length was not originally a civilized dignified feminine girly clothing but was actually from Celtic barbarian savage males and the promiscuous violent disgusting counter cultures of goths, emos, punks, and hippies. Did I ruin that fetish of yours for you? I hope not! Don't say I didn't warn you! It's your fucking fault for ignoring my warnings at the beginning! Yes, reality sucks and is often disappointing!

Last edited:
Why is no one responding to my post? Am I doing something wrong? Are you not able to see my post? By the way, I am a newbie to this online forum.

Last edited:
Brutal story. That chad was based for rejecting the foid. Next time try to condense it down to 3-4 paragraphs if you want people to read it and reply lol

Brutal story. That chad was based for rejecting the foid. Next time try to condense it down to 3-4 paragraphs if you want people to read it and reply lol
I didn't know it was that long for you guys.

Bookmarked to read later.

Apparently He was racist and this is the real sole reason why the entitled femoid likes this chad. He's an asshole. Fucking foids and their creepy disturbing fetish for men with dark triad personality traits.
Sounds like she got what she deserved.

Sounds like she got what she deserved.
Yeah! It's funny! I bet the chad asshole didn't just reject her just because he thinks she's average-looking and her skirt is a barbarian male kilt modified by modern promiscuous violent drug addict subcultures. I am pretty sure he also rejected her just to fuck with her. LOL!

good post kind of long though

I like how you talk shit about foids. Also how you remind me that there is a deeper past to things. Everything feels so new it's easy to forget they have a past.

I like how you talk shit about foids. Also how you remind me that there is a deeper past to things. Everything feels so new it's easy to forget they have a past.

Yes, that's the past of that tartan pleated skirt I am talking about. Did I ruin it for you? Sorry about that! Reality sucks and is often disappointing! Let's learn from that.

That skirt was originally not a girly feminine school girl thing like you see in anime! It's actually just a clothing worn by violent warlike Celtic barbarian savage males.

Why is no one responding to my post? Am I doing something wrong? Are you not able to see my post? By the way, I am a newbie to this online forum.
Not doing anything wrong, but it's long, tedious and talks about basic blackpills.

This kind of behavior is very common is foid cosplayers and other more alternative, quirky foids. They will choose something and sexualize it for attention, without any previous knowledge of it. To them it's majorly important to have many guys wanting to fuck them, even though they will reject them if they make a move.