Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Guide on How to be More Misogynistic

ForeverGrey

ForeverGrey

Greycel
★★
Lately I’ve been seeing a lot of young users on this site that are pretty tamed and free from any kind of resentment compared to the average incel.

This is bad. And we need to fix this.

All over social media we have women wishing death upon men for reasons I have already brought up on another thread. Your only logical response to this is to hate back. You should not pretend to be any “better,” that’ll never end up in internal peace.

- How do I hate them back?

Well, it’s really not that hard, but I will lay down a strategically brilliant and practical method, guaranteed to hopefully make you more misogynistic by the end of this read. Stick around!

First and foremost, I want you to kindly understand that there is zero wrong with misogyny. Misogyny is self-defense, an act of virtue and modesty. Elegance. But the way you need to practice it must be learned.

No more should you necessarily hate women in order to understand their nature than to pity them. Once you fixate your heed upon not what comes out of a woman’s dirty mouth, but a woman’s sufferings, a woman’s plight, you start to devalue them greatly, and finally see them for what they are. In other words: you should not hate women, that is a strong emotion earned by the most important, you should pity them instead; that way, none of their words will ever mean anything anymore.

You need to stop thinking women as your equal. From all forefronts of human development, this is backwards and wrong; we are not equal and we will never be. They are far beneath us in every sense. I want every young man on this forum to repeat this sentence to himself five times a day:

“Women are not human.“

Do it with me right now…

Women are not human. Women are not human. Women are not human. Women are not human. Women are not human.

Once you fully digest this idea, and let it run deep within you, everything becomes clear. No more mental fog. No more confusion. A sudden click. You start to function properly as a fellow human being.

Instead of mindlessly getting your tits in a twist for what the opposite sex has said about you or your kind, you should try chadfishing and leaving women stranded instead, hitting them where it hurts, joining anonymous support groups for breast cancer “patients” for and various other known miseries inflicted upon the female gender for trolling purposes. I have done this numerous times in the past, and the resulting benefits for health are monumental. You might think of this as genius, but really, I just learn from the devil herself: lots of women pry into this community of ours in order to feel better about themselves and invalidate us. They get off on the idea of a man being lonely and suicidal. Nothing stopping me from doing the same to them! After all, we’re not doing anything that they wouldn’t be doing to us.

Stop reading a woman’s comments, tweets, etc. you should do what I do, and that is to block every woman you see on Twitter immediately before even reading their tweets (I have like 10k women blocked, and I’ve only been there for approximately 11 hours).

(Attention please, this post has been exaggerated for various satirical effects and made to evoke an unpleasant reaction from a disjointed crowd, and I hereby do not condone or approve of anything said or indicated within the context of this thread, thank you for understanding).

only fakecels need a guide

i already hate foids alot

What is the point of blocking women? Does it do something to their account status or something?

I gave you a ten percent warning for low effort dnr comments, don't let it happen again or you will be banned.
Screenshot 20240327 121222 Chrome

If you don't know how to become more misogynistic you are fucking stupid as a homeless person who can't take care of himself. You have no purpose in life but to be shit on.

Misogyny is founded on SURVIVAL for sub5s