Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do redpillers/MSTOW on youtube ALWAYS fucking sound like complete aspies LMAO

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
THESE GUYS DO NOT FUCKING SLAY AT ALL. LMAO. You can HEAR it.

Think about the biggest Chad you know or have ever seen. Think about his voice. Yeah, deep, sounds like he doesn't really think about anything too much, or if is smart it's an effortless type of smart.

Has anyone else watched many of FaceAndLMS's streams? Whenever he has a PUA or redpiller on as a guest they always come across as the most nasally voiced, whiny incels in denial.

No one with a healthy social and sex life is making youtube videos about looks theory for ugly autists

/thread

Meh, I don't believe they're in any way harmful.

If anything the redpill is just the "precursor" to the blackpill. The redpill strikes first and the blackpill second, if they're already redpilled it will make it significantly easier for them to transition to the blackpill.

A lot of people here, including myself have found the blackpill through this path pewpew.

Yes several whose videos I have listened to in the past had an unusual voice and a couple sounded like they were trying to sound smart.

It was cringe listening to them explain how women will hit the wall and other copes.

Yeah no shit, people who are sexually successful don't become MGTOW or PUAs

A lot of PUA's were sperg-lords

That shit doesn't work anymore with OLD meaning you need a minimum threshold with looks and jester maxing won't cut it.

I dont listen to them anymore

They're mostly there to make money from idiots, not slay