Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do niggers here think im low iq jf;l

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
niggas like @Grim_Reaper said i have nigger iq when im actually pretty smart for a black guy tbh

i scored 118 on an iq test and im alr at coding jfl im starting college soon

people just assume ur low iq cus ur a blackcel and u postmaxx that doesnt prove ur low iq

Last edited:
because you joined in 2022

niggas like @Grim_Reaper said i have nigger iq when im actually pretty smart for a black guy tbh

people just assume ur low iq cus ur a blackcel and u postmaxx that doesnt prove ur low iq
Doing an online test doesn't count.

aren’t you mulatto?

Because this forum has a significant amount of white supremacists.

ok imma be honest i dont believe in jbw i just do jbw threads to trigger crackers and im attention starved
Jew

Based fellow nigcel.
Guy sucking door knob

mogs me

Because this forum has a significant amount of white supremacists.
very true, incels that are white supremacists are extremely cucked and retarded so its funny. An incel that is a white supremacist is actually low iq yet they always talk about people being low iq:feelshaha::feelshaha:

depends how you do in college, if you can at least maintain 3.7+gpa out of 4 I will be impressed. IQ though doesn't really matter if your incel. I'd say my GPA is 3.9+, I did get a B once but that shit doesn't help me, I'm still incel.