Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Why do Chinese women like foreigners?" - Chinese males are getting cucked left and right. Brutal.

Chinkie and currie race doesn't need saving they populationmog every other ethnic group

I love Asian nationalists, lol

So based!

I've seen a few videos now of Asian guys being "racist" to White guys over in their country.

I'm White and not self-hating by any stretch, but that's still based XD

JFL, India's population should be halved, it's way too much
Agreed. Atleast chinese are intelligent . Most of the Indian population is just lazy, low-iq mixed mutts an contribute nothing to the world. Hoping a nuke war breaks out and curryland gets cleansed.

Agreed. Atleast chinese are intelligent . Most of the Indian population is just lazy, low-iq mixed mutts an contribute nothing to the world. Hoping a nuke war breaks out and curryland gets cleansed.
Based

I am planning to move to China, I still have 1% hope of ascend

Most of the low IQ Indians are from Bihar, Jharkhand and UP. Dravidians might look ugly as fuck and incel but they are high IQ and do well in Western countries.
Dravidians are higher iq than those curries sure but dravidian states are still nowhere near chinese or european counterparts.

Yeah because of the central government. Sri Lanka was doing better than China prior to the recent crisis
Dravidians are pathetic because they're basically black without the athletic ability of africans. Atleast blacks earn respect due to sports. Nobody respects dindu dravidians

Yeah because of the central government. Sri Lanka was doing better than China prior to the recent crisis
And now they're doing terrible eh? Point stands. Dravidians are nowhere near Chinese, Japs or Euros.

And now they're doing terrible eh? Point stands. Dravidians are nowhere near Chinese, Japs or Euros.
Dravidians are higher iq than those curries sure but dravidian states are still nowhere near chinese or european counterparts.
Dravidians are low IQ tbh if we exclude brahmins.

Tamil nadu has lesser brahmin percentage than other places in india but it's still better than most states in living conditions. Still not enough to mog the Chinese but nonetheless kind of makes it up a bit for their bad pheno. It's not like Biharis where they have the lowest IQ in India and one of the worst phenos.
Fair enough.

"International couples", jfl at these euphemisms. Surely they're talking about Korean and Chinese couples, or Japanese and Chinese. They're "international", right? :feelshaha:

Also telling that these topics get traction on r/china. They're not even pretending anymore that they're not 99% sexpats :lul: @pyromancer1234