Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Jews racists and genocidal?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I was weeing how Jews are genociding Palastinians, how evil racist fachist Jews bomb children and women.

Why are Jews so evil? Why do whites in USA and UK support this genocide and the Jews doing the genocide? Are the Anglo evil and genocidal maniacs?

I have never seen mass mobilization and protests against this by Anglos which I take means they support it?

Because of this is it correct to say that Anglos should be replaced by blacks and latinos for the sake of world peace?

Why are Jews so evil?
Cause they are highest iq and average and don't pretend that average muzzie, negroid, mongoloid, curry is any better

You seem to have somewhat childish view of the world

Muh HECKIN brown people are being genocided. Oh my reddit.

Cause they are highest iq and average and don't pretend that average muzzie, negroid, mongoloid, curry is any better

doesnt matter iq or what ever the fact remains that they are racist and genocidal killing children and women. What does this have to with iq?

doesnt matter iq or what ever the fact remains that they are racist and genocidal killing children and women. What does this have to with iq?
Cause any ethnicity would do this if they had their power or at least position of it, whole world history is about killing, raping and murdering children of other tribes.

Cause any ethnicity would do this if they had their power or at least position of it, whole world history is about killing, raping and murdering children of other tribes.
If that is the case is it okay if we kill Jews where ever we live and kill Anglo whites?

They have complexes, and they want revenge for their past

It's not okay or okay, it's just happens
so then according to your logic its okay to kill jews and replace Anglos. If thats your logic then its a balance and jews and whites must have their properties seized theirs daughters raped, their babies killed, their populations replaced.

I was weeing how Jews are genociding Palastinians, how evil racist fachist Jews bomb children and women.

Why are Jews so evil?
I've seen some interviews with random Jews on the street in Israel. Palestinians have been basically completely dehumanized in their public discourse. Killing Palestinians is seen as righteous and self-defense. Israel is also a fascistic nation with the compulsory military service for both men and women.

They are evil cause the world allows them to be evil

how evil racist fachist Jews bomb children and women
I hate to be the "uhm akshully" guy but fascism is inherently far-right, whereas jews are all far-left. A better word for them would be communist

jews only have 90iq. The highest is whites and asians who average 100iq

Why are Jews so evil? Why do whites in USA and UK support this genocide and the Jews doing the genocide? Are the Anglo evil and genocidal maniacs?

I have never seen mass mobilization and protests against this by Anglos which I take means they support it?

Because of this is it correct to say that Anglos should be replaced by blacks and latinos for the sake of world peace?
Thousands of years of studying a satanic religion is likely what turned them evil

This is all from the jewish religious text, which is called the Talmud

Screenshot 20230728 185845 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20230706 182822 Free Adblocker Browser

Screenshot 20230807 014302 Free Adblocker Browser

jews only have 90iq. The highest is whites and asians who average 100iq
Yeah, Yeah and all this jewish anchievments, also this goddam 90 iq inferior jews who are subhuman scum ''magically'' dominated world ! Must be nepotism !

@thespanishcel

Yeah, Yeah and all this jewish anchievments, also this goddam 90 iq inferior jews who are subhuman scum ''magically'' dominated world ! Must be nepotism !

@thespanishcel
are you Jew if so what is your IQ ?

@Chudpreet JFL there is a Jew book called Bava Kamma :feelskek: No wonder you guys are the Telugu Jews

@thespanishcel
First off what I said was a scientific fact. I don't know why you're denying facts, that's a jewish trait.

And jewish "achievements" yeah lol okay apparently buttsex, taxes, and CP are all "achievements", because that's all that jews have ever provided the world with.

The reason they dominate the world and other races don't is simply because no other race ever desired to do what jews are doing. If that was the case, white people would've invented central banks and worked together with other banks and whatnot to control the world financially. If that was the case, white people wouldve never willingly given up their colonies. But that's not the case

Let me guess youre gonna say "BUT MUH COLONIALISM, YES YOU GUYS DID WANT TO CONTROL THE WORLD !!!!!! " colonialism wasn't about controlling the world, it was about money and strategic advantage against other world powers. Once again - if white people wanted to control the would, they simply would've worked together and done so. Basically the entire world was colonized By white people at one point. It wouldn't have been hard to keep it that way. If they were hellbent on world domination like jews are, then they would have simply continued colonizing until there was nothing left. They would have never given up their colonies WILLINGLY in the name of self determination.

Right now 4 of the 5 most powerful militaries on earth are white countries. Don't you think they could take over the world if they wanted?

Oh and yeah btw it's basically all nepotism, you answered your own question.

Last edited:
First off what I said was a scientific fact. I don't know why you're denying facts, that's a jewish trait.

The reason they dominate the world and other races don't is simply because no other race ever desired to do what jews are doing. If that was the case, white people would've invented central banks and worked together with other banks and whatnot to control the world financially. If that was the case, white people wouldve never willingly given up their colonies. But that's not the case

Let me guess youre gonna say "BUT MUH COLONIALISM, YES YOU GUYS DID WANT TO CONTROL THE WORLD !!!!!! " colonialism wasn't about controlling the world, it was about money and strategic advantage against other world powers. Once again - if white people wanted to control the would, they simply would've worked together and done so. Basically the entire world was colonized By white people at one point. It wouldn't have been hard to keep it that way. If they were hellbent on world domination like jews are, then they would have simply continued colonizing until there was nothing left. They would have never given up their colonies WILLINGLY in the name of self determination.

Right now 4 of the 5 most powerful militaries on earth are white countries. Don't you think they could take over the world if they wanted?
Show any proof of them being 90 IQ, all you do self evidence also you didn't answered why so many brilliant men were jewish despite small population compared to whites, curries or asians.

Jews are over represented in anchievments cause they are clearly clever than other races. Not to mention that nepotism claims are ridicolous, every ethnicity is nepotistic and ethnocentric ( whites now much less due to years of cucking ) but before that also.

all i know that this site has hate boner for them like to comical degree

@Copexodius Maximus imagine talking shit about curry religions when this is your literal ethnic religion :feelsseriously:

"A Jew may have sex with a child as long as he is below 9"
The only curry religion I mocked was Hinduism, which is still all valid jfl.
Jew = high caste
Goyim = low caste

Show any proof of them being 90 IQ, all you do self evidence also you didn't answered why so many brilliant men were jewish despite small population compared to whites, curries or asians.

Jews are over represented in anchievments cause they are clearly clever than other races. Not to mention that nepotism claims are ridicolous, every ethnicity is nepotistic and ethnocentric ( whites now much less due to years of cucking ) but before that also.
dnr kike

This is how you sound rn
Screenshot 20240320 014356 Telegram

I'm a filthy goyim like you
Shieeet I am not Jew and not a fucking goyim and not filthy. If you view yourself as "filth" and "goyim" then be my guest.

If it is true that you are "goyim" then you have a real inferiority complex. What ethnicity are you?

The only curry religion I mocked was Hinduism, which is still all valid jfl.
Yes they are valid but Bruh :dafuckfeels: Are those translations real or bullshit? Even the worst part of curry culture won't match with them wtf :lul:
Jew = high caste
Goyim = low caste
No JFL the lowest caste seems to be children, you chop their dick and suck on it. Supposedly fucking fucking children below 9 is allowed :lul:

I am not believing a single word, you kikes can't be that crazy, right? Right???

Jews were a persecuted minority in the medieval Europe, those who retained their creed were both more ethnocentrist than average Europeans and also had a higher IQ. Less ethnocentrist and less genetically gifted Jews were more likely to convert to christianity. The toughest of the tough maintained their weird regious cult facing constant ostracization.