Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are Anglo countries turning to shitholes?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Wwhat happened to the amazing life they had in USA and UK? Even Canada and New Zealand are becoming low quality of life shitholes. I think the only anglo country that still can offer a decent life for a working man is Australia

The infrastructure is USA and UK is not been cared for, inflation is raising prices, no good jobs, low wages, high taxes .

What happened to those countries high quallity of life and good infrastructure? Did the jews suck those countries dry or are the Anglos diverting all their funds to keep the jewish empire functioning?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P836SYVIBI

i guess those whites deserve it then, perhaps its best if we do everything to replace those jew loving whites completely with currys and niggers. No more Anglos sucking jewish cock means no more jew problems, do you agree?

Feminism and capitalism.

i guess those whites deserve it then, perhaps its best if we do everything to replace those jew loving whites completely with currys and niggers. No more Anglos sucking jewish cock means no more jew problems, do you agree?
Im white myself, and you dont need to do anything further to help replace whites, already been happening for a while anyways. It's inevitable.

Im white myself, and you dont need to do anything further to help replace whites, already been happening for a while anyways. It's inevitable.
good, once the anglo trash is replaced then we can deal with the jews without anglos white knighting like cucks for jews

good, once the anglo trash is replaced then we can deal with the jews without anglos white knighting like cucks for jews
I don't think its possible to unkike the world, unless there is nuclear war and we start again

I don't think its possible to unkike the world, unless there is nuclear war and we start again
Who will protect the jews once the Anglos have been replaced with currys and nigs? I have seen rice or niggers willing to die for jews.

jews importing shitskins to destroy the white race

It's all because of jews
do u think its a good solution to first remove the useless anglos off the earth completely so that the rest of us can finally deal with the jews once and for all without these filthy anglos always jumping in and sucking jew cock like vgood cucks

Jews were granted full citizenship rights in German empire.
While in Russian empire Jewish rights were restricted.
Historically, German lands were quite friendly to Jews.

Jews were granted full citizenship rights in German empire.
While in Russian empire Jewish rights were restricted.
Historically, German lands were quite friendly to Jews.
I saw that in some book and in Russia jews could only settle in Ukraine. The part of Ukraine that today is fighting against Russians:feelskek:

Wwhat happened to the amazing life they had in USA and UK? Even Canada and New Zealand are becoming low quality of life shitholes. I think the only anglo country that still can offer a decent life for a working man is Australia

The infrastructure is USA and UK is not been cared for, inflation is raising prices, no good jobs, low wages, high taxes .

What happened to those countries high quallity of life and good infrastructure? Did the jews suck those countries dry or are the Anglos diverting all their funds to keep the jewish empire functioning?

View attachment 1165444

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P836SYVIBI

You and Your low IQ savage people have destroyed the west

You and Your low IQ savage people have destroyed the west
shut up you stinking filthy good for nothing white devil. I hope you are replaced by niggers and currys and sandniggers you filthy white shit

shut up you stinking filthy good for nothing white devil. I hope you are replaced by niggers and currys and sandniggers you filthy white shit
Replace us, don’t replace us, your Still low IQ

are Italians getting replaced just like jew loving cucked anglos?
not sure because i'm not in italy, i thought you were asking me what my ethnicity was

I saw that in some book and in Russia jews could only settle in Ukraine. The part of Ukraine that today is fighting against Russians:feelskek:
Also in Belarus, Poland and Baltic States if I'm not mistaken.

The whole “WERE REPLACING YOU” thing is a cope for ethnics to feel better about being low IQ and civilization under achievers

You literally only replacing us because whites have given up

The whole “WERE REPLACING YOU” thing is a cope for ethnics to feel better about being low IQ and civilization under achievers

exactly

Globalist elites politicians, liberals,kikes

we are replacing the whites doesnt matter about iq so long the whites are replaced completely

A combination of factors

were the soviet leaders mostly jews?
A lot of lucrative government positions in the CCCP were occupied by Jews, yes, mostly, no. Enough of a presence to have sway over important decision making etc.

A lot of lucrative government positions in the CCCP were occupied by Jews, yes, mostly, no. Enough of a presence to have sway over important decision making etc.
so its jews who were in charge of the holdomor of whites in russia,ukraine,belarus etc etc?

so its jews who were in charge of the holdomor of whites in russia,ukraine,belarus etc etc?
I'm not well read on the holodomor, but that sounds about right

were the soviet leaders mostly jews?
Jews played big role in the revolution and during the first years after the revolution but lately their influence diminished.
Propaganda in USSR attacked Israel and Zionists.

@faded do u love communism?
Btw, I think that horrors of Soviet or Nazi regimes are exaggerated.
In USA prisons, for example, forced labour is allowed.

Shutterstock 1056797345

Btw, I think that horrors of Soviet or Nazi regimes are exaggerated.
In USA prisons, for example, forced labour is allowed.

View attachment 1165629
The horrors were real for the people suffering, shows that your family never suffered during the USSR. Were your family part of the communist party or maybe part of the police, army, civil service?.

And yes in reality USA is a racist, genocidal state and prisoners are legal "slaves". Read the literature about when USA abolished slavery, they said "except for prisoners" that means prisoners can be "forced" to work for no pay. Guess I now know why USA loves imprisoning blacks. Read how prince Harry says he smoked weed, did cocaine etc at 16 or 17 years old. A white American can be caught driving totaly drunk and go to court and get only community service but a black man will go to prison for years just because he got caught with a joint of marijuana, sentenced by a white ANGLO judge

The horrors were real for the people suffering, shows that your family never suffered during the USSR. Were your family part of the communist party or maybe part of the police, army, civil service?.
I don't meant that life was good in USSR for those who were victims of repressions or the system.
Just that if we compare Stalin's regime with other major countries at that time, USSR doesn't looked uniquely bad.
Japanese were known for their brutality and inhuman treatment of those they considered inferior.
USA put people of Japanese origins in concentration camps during WW2.
Supposedly British policy contributed to the Benghal famine in 1943 etc.

Just now as I walk outside, I see sometimes degraded people who are either homeless or alcoholic. Some part of them obviously are mentally ill. And no one gives a fuck about them.
Our 'democratic' and 'good' governments don't want to waste money on social misfits and mentally ill people when they could just build mental facilities and homeless shelters instead of letting people to wander on the streets.

I don't think that for someone who committed suicide due to school bullying or bullying at work, knowledge of horrors of Gulag somehow would make his suffering less important.
And modern social and economic system greatly contributes to bullying because it's based on fierce competition and masked social Darwinism.
You may not see the cruelty of this system if you live in the more 'humane' Western Europe but in the EE you can see how this inhuman system pushes people to alcoholism or suicide.

Last edited:
kikes and muslims do its part

Karma for colonizations