Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why adam dooling is not a “groomer”

Asians aren't white, little man.
Actually but he's a mixed Euroasian or whatever I don't know. Point is, you make up lies fit your ends. You paint yourself as some sort of hero of this site, when in fact you are an ass clown. Even to the few asshole buddies you have, they know you have a touch of the down syndrome lol.

Actually but he's a mixed Euroasian or whatever I don't know. Point is, you make up lies fit your ends. You paint yourself as some sort of hero of this site, when in fact you are an ass clown. Even to the few asshole buddies you have, they know you have a touch of the down syndrome lol.
bla bla bla nigga nobody, and I repeat, nobody wants to end up like you.

Not even one.
At least 7 since I've started and at the moment one right now. But revealing his identity is a violation of his privacy.

What about yours?

Started what? Hallucinating? :cool:
If I actually tried to reply to your previous post (now read two lines) I'd have to reveal quit a bit. Trust me, I'm cared for, have interaction with, and am far more content than you, this much I can promise you. It's just written all over you, you are dying much faster than I.

If I actually tried to reply to your previous post (now read two lines) I'd have to reveal quit a bit. Trust me, I'm cared for, have interaction with, and am far more content than you, this much I can promise you. It's just written all over you, you are dying much faster than I.
That's something a 40yo, socially octrazised, poor, loser living in india whos only friends are street dogs would say.

Man for a self professed Incel, you certainly do a lot of Incel shaming.

@Which mods to tag hmmm..
oh look who's hurt :cool:
But I'm not "shaming". I'm telling you facts. So that you can quit your superiority complex and humble yourself.

Yes, they can.
I can book a flight for literally 30 euros right now.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nigger no. The fact you can't tell what sort of plane that is, and then say "30 euros" proves you are from a low class financially...

...That's a Boeing 747-8 wide-body. It doesn't leave the tarmac for tiny dick flights from Paris to Belgium or Frankfurt to Stuttgart. 30 euros he says. :feelskek:

This is a Trans-Atlantic or Trans-Pacific or 8,900km + aircraft.

Please do try and book one and then share us the screenshot of how you are going to take one of these for 30 euros.

Yes, they can.
I could book a flight for literally 30 euros right now.
I'm sorry I got to keep on hitting this one...

This nigger is the only dumbass who thinks that flights have become cheaper LMAO. Not to mention if someone is taking this as an expense, it's over and above all of their various other expenses in life, yet he calls me a "poor shitskin" and says he can take two Trans-Atlantic flights for £30 Alright I think everybody knows how limited your life experience is now after reading this.. :feelskek:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nigger no. The fact you can't tell what sort of plane that is, and then say "30 euros" proves you are from a low class financially...

...That's a Boeing 747-8 wide-body. It doesn't leave the tarmac for tiny dick flights from Paris to Belgium or Frankfurt to Stuttgart. 30 euros he says. :feelskek:

This is a Trans-Atlantic or Trans-Pacific or 8,900km + aircraft.

Please do try and book one and then share us the screenshot of how you are going to take one of these for 30 euros.
I don't give a fuck what sort of plane that is.
If you think being able to afford a trans-atlantic flight makes you rich, that just shows how poor you are.
The fact that you think buying a ticket is something to brag about makes me cringe. You pathetic shitskin really are something else :feelskek:

says he can take two Trans-Atlantic flights for £30
Never said that.
You posted a picture of an airplane, so I was thinking you refer to flying in general. If you're making a point about trans-atlantic flights in particular (which is just as pathetic), just make that more clear.

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck what sort of plane that is.
If you think being able to afford a trans-atlantic flight makes you rich, that just shows how poor you are.
Nigger. YOU used the word rich just now. I never did. YOU came up with the attack of "poor", it's you doing this all by yourself. I'm nowhere near rich. I'm not poor.
The fact that you think buying a ticket is something to brag about makes me cringe. You pathetic shitskin really are something else :feelskek:.
The fact you give the impression that the person on the other end of the screen looks like this

Images

Never said that.
You posted a picture of an airplane, so I was thinking you refer to flying in general.
No it's one of two flights I took recently.
If you're making a point about trans-atlantic flights (which is just as pathetic), just make that more clear.
No Manchild I'm making a point that you spout off at the mouth thinking you are saying facts but everyone on this forums knows you are a seething liar who gets angry quickly.

Most likely he got exposed for his own larp and his gf doesn't exist. Imagine being called a pedo for a non existent woman being your only badge of being a non Virgin

Grooming doesn't exists. It's a bullshit word invented to shame men for being attracted to younger foids.

You already used this one when you thought K9 was a brown man Indian, you got lambasted and then you had to say sorry.
No, I didn't.
You already told us that he's asian many times (because you're so in love with him, he's your god, your idol), so there was never a reason for me to assume that he's a shitskin.

You do. Very much so.
Not really, no.

No, I didn't.
You already told us that he's asian many times (because you're so in love with him, he's your god, your idol), so there was never a reason for me to assume that he's a shitskin.
In over a dozen posts you called him a "shitskin loser who lives in India". Wrong I never really told you he wa half Asian and half european ethnically. You saw that on the picture you fell in love with when you also studied his weight and how his keyboard is dusty or some shit....what'a fag.
Not really, no.
Very day. I'm your reason for getting on this site. Yes. Pathetic.

In over a dozen posts you called him a "shitskin loser who lives in India". Wrong I never really told you he wa half Asian and half european ethnically. You saw that on the picture you fell in love with when you also studied his weight and how his keyboard is dusty or some shit....what'a fag.
Nope, that's what I called YOU.
I never really had beef with K9.

Very day. I'm your reason for getting on this site. Yes. Pathetic.
Nope, I've been on this site long before you even came here.

Adam dooling did not groom a girl. He simply courted one.

There are multiple mods on this forum spreading false crime accusations.

Those are are @Master @SlayerSlayer

Go FUCK YOURSELVES.

Grooming means you commit a crime. If you don’t commit a crime, you are legally in the clear.
I can't believe Adam Dooling roams free on this forum.

One of the few truecels on this site tbh.

I can't believe Adam Dooling roams free on this forum.

One of the few truecels on this site tbh.
No argument, just false accusations.

Draw some comics for us doogycel :feelshaha:
Why don’t u go back to Reddit and copy pasta some random posts more. That’s all you do on this forum. You’re basically just a fucking robot with no ability to think anything on your own.

Doogy is creepy and subhuman enough to not be banned ig

Why don’t u go back to Reddit and copy pasta some random posts more. That’s all you do on this forum. You’re basically just a fucking robot with no ability to think anything on your own.
Why don't you draw some autistic comics for us? Now that you admitted your inceldom might as well do something for us doogy :feelshaha:

Nope, that's what I called YOU.
I never really had beef with K9.
You should. We all think you are worthless at this point..
Nope, I've been on this site long before you even came here.
Imagine being so retarded that you think the amount of time your faggot ass has since a sign up date on the internet means your also a quality user ...top kek

You should. We all think you are worthless at this point..
Already do, K9 is just as autistic and retarded as you.
I can now see why you're a couple.

Imagine being so retarded that you think the amount of time your faggot ass has since a sign up date on the internet means your also a quality user ...top kek
Didn't say that, learn to read moron. It was a response to your retarded claim I would only be here for you.

Why don't you draw some autistic comics for us? Now that you admitted your inceldom might as well do something for us doogy :feelshaha:
Nope, not doogy, however you can’t do anything besides copy and post Reddit links.

Nope, not doogy
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bruh you're so fucking autistic it hurts, you really think anyone is gonna believe that after you make a thread like this? We all know it's you :lul:

@SlayerSlayer don't ban him again he's one of the few trucels here :feelshaha:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bruh you're so fucking autistic it hurts, you really think anyone is gonna believe that after you make a thread like this? We all know it's you :lul:

@SlayerSlayer don't ban him again he's one of the few trucels here :feelshaha:
Nope I’m @ShadowTheEdgehog I’ve been here since 2020 but u can believe what u want.

Nope I’m @ShadowTheEdgehog I’ve been here since 2020 but u can believe what u want.
Yeah doesn't surprise me that doogy had an account here since 2020 :feelshaha: