Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fakecels are smarter than incels

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
I have been here long enough and talked to enough members to know that fakecels outsmart the so called "high iq" incels here. All fakecel hunters are fakecels, no exception. Every single fakecel hunter I've known has ascended and left. Anyone who changes their bio to "self-banned" is a fakecel. They basically got the people they wanted banned, got to shitpost and want to leave a reminder that nobody banned them in return so they "won". They manipulate people on this forum into going after actual incels and doxxing random incels.

I feel like as incels we lost the will to do anything, and a lot of our health is bad so we are unable to really think about this stuff as fakecels (normies) are more energetic and able to do stuff like this.

Its basically normies fucking with retarded kids by making up stories then laughing when the retarded kids get mad at some random person. Thats life and this forum isn't immune to it.

I can't say we don't deserve it given how we as a community act. Actual incels have been banned here while you guys support the fakecels on discord who went after them.

Im too fucking tired, I dont want to live anymore

Im too fucking tired, I dont want to live anymore
You're a normie, I can tell from your pepe gif and the fact you are into anime. Not saying you don't have problems but you're likely not a trucel.
I have high IQ and I'm incel
Yet you signed up here to be monitored by feds, very high iq of you

You're a normie, I can tell from your pepe gif and the fact you are into anime. Not saying you don't have problems but you're likely not a trucel.

Yet you signed up here to be monitored by feds, very high iq of you
Dude, This is the first time ive had an anime AVI, Fuck off xD

Also half my nostril is missing, Nice try, But im incel!

Well if having an obedient harem of stacies sucking my dick every hour on the hour makes me a fakecel then I gues I am a fakecel!

you act as if these fakecels are these master manipulators when they're all just zoomers jfl

Well if having an obedient harem of stacies sucking my dick every hour on the hour makes me a fakecel then I gues I am a fakecel!
No, That makes you BASED AF!

don't worry...
i don't really give a fuck about fakecels since they generate a ton of drama but still get annoyed by faggot posters, never used discord b4 and i already have low iq (101 iq)

Dude, This is the first time ive had an anime AVI, Fuck off xD

Also half my nostril is missing, Nice try, But im incel!
You have a high t persona, no trucel would have pepe on their profile because thats from 2016. Its like you're making up for being a normie with using an "edgy" pepe gif that you think edgy people will relate to. Its your attempt to be part of the group by using our alleged symbols. You may be an incel, but you're high t and likely not as fucked up as trucels on here. You belong on discord spamming pepe and wojak memes talking to foids, you're in no way a trucel.
you are the low IQ one thinking the feds are monitering my account
i said nothing wrong or insighful for the authorities coming into this
Nobody cares, you're on a list for posting on a site about "incels" who the public think are violent extremists. Its now on your record forever.
fakecels want to be incels
Pretty much

I am not a violent extremist, its like thinking 4chan is a murderer website because some retards did dumb shit there
most users here are harmless
Your projecting hard on society, they see incels as extremists

fuck society, no authority has anything to sanction me even if im active here
What is this red pill stuff, dude you need to stop coping

do you think fbi going to come knock at my door and arrest me? you are the one coping here
Its happened before and they accused users of being different users. A guy on here was arrested by feds and accused of being fulltimeloser while being locked up in a mental asylum. It was only due to the fact that fulltimeloser kept posting that he was released. Likely nothing will happen to you, however your ip is now on a watchlist like all of us and there will be a record on you being an incel forever.

Most fakecels are sperges

I used to rage over the fakecels dramas, until i realized it was battle of the mog between fakecels. They come here to feel better about themselves, see other guy who brags and he isnt subhuman, they automaticaly become enemies. And then start drawing in everyone in their personal drama.

Its happened before and they accused users of being different users. A guy on here was arrested by feds and accused of being fulltimeloser while being locked up in a mental asylum. It was only due to the fact that fulltimeloser kept posting that he was released. Likely nothing will happen to you, however your ip is now on a watchlist like all of us and there will be a record on you being an incel forever.
IP address does not pinpoint exact location though (only an estimate/radius estimate)

Also, disclaimer: Most incels, including me, are peaceful and shy. A wolf won't do anything if not directly attacked or having to defend its pups

No No No GIF

No wonder guys like @Mortis and @frmentalcel chimp out on me 24/7 for "being a Fakecel because White and Tall" ( they're the same ones who claim that they're "truecels" and "more Incel than others" )

I can't say we don't deserve it given how we as a community act. Actual incels have been banned here while you guys support the fakecels on discord who went after them.
This

No wonder guys like @Mortis and @frmentalcel chimp out on me 24/7 for "being a Fakecel because White and Tall" ( they're the same ones who claim that they're "truecels" and "more Incel than others" )
I feel you, one of my recent post had a bunch of crybabycels calling me a fakecel, even the newby graycels.

I feel you, one of my recent post had a bunch of crybabycels calling me a fakecel, even the newby graycels.
Those who constantly call others fakecels are actually the ones who are fakecels themselves
All fakecel hunters are actually fakecels themselves
@Murder Mario made high IQ and knowleadgeable threads about this

Maybe like 4 times

Yes.

For the record I don't hate you or anything I just think you have potential. You should take that as a compliment.
Ok , I don't hate you either and I now respect that you had good intentions but yes I did try therapy and it actually only made things worse because I was forced on Jewpills

For the record I don't hate you or anything I just think you have potential. You should take that as a compliment.
ovER for potentialcels

white + tall = giga fakecel
kill yourself.

white + tall = giga fakecel
kill yourself.
"frmentalcel"
Denies the NTpill

You also have Normie energy about you and your pfp looks like some TikTok Sigma Alpha shit or whatever that Kids use to fit in with the "edgelords"

Inb4 you will spam "dnr" and shit on me for my join date like you always do

All "fakecel" hunters are actually fakecels themselves
It's always the ones who accuse others of being "fakecels" the most who are actually the fakecels themselves
You know nothing about my life , you deny that Autism matters , yet my height and race is enough for you to 24/7 call me a "fakecel"

@Murder Mario

Maybe like 4 times

Yes.

if you're on this site its over for you and you dont have potential

"frmentalcel"
Denies the NTpill

You also have Normie energy about you and your pfp looks like some TikTok Sigma Alpha shit or whatever that Kids use to fit in with the "edgelords"

It's always the ones who accuse others of being "fakecels" the most who are actually the fakecels themselves
You know nothing about my life , you deny that Autism matters , yet my height and race is enough for you to 24/7 call me a "fakecel"

@Murder Mario
:feelsthink::feelsokman:

There is one rare variant I've found so far that she didn't carry. The others are more common.

The next step is to locate more studies.

You also have Normie energy
instantly stopped reading right here. white + tall + ok frame = can never be incel

you tallfags brag about height every chance you get. i recall you telling someone here you probably looks mog them, but i have normie energy? good one. find a single comment of me insulting someone like that or punching down. protip: you cant

Last edited:
instantly stopped reading right here. white + tall + ok frame = can never be incel
Have you heard of the NTpill for example ?
you tallfags brag about height every chance you get.
I'm not bragging just because I admit of being tall
i recall you telling someone here you probably looks mog them, but i have normie energy?
So I should have lied ? I'm not running around calling myself "Muh 0/10" like the so called "truecels" around here do all the time as to not get suspected
good one. find a single comment of me insulting someone like that or punching down. protip: you cant
You're just mad at me being honest

@Murder Mario

Murder Mario
@Murder Mario
and you keep tagging him why? he seems logical id be surprised if he thinks a tall white with good frame can be incel. most of you retarded zoomer faggots hit 18 and just say its over without even trying. let me say this again, if you are tall and white with good frame you can get matches on tinder just by putting height in bio. doesnt matter about your face. inb4 muh NTpill

"frmentalcel"
Denies the NTpill

@Murder Mario
Fakecel hunters are fakecels ngl