Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why 50 percent of children in the US in 2030 will have autism. "Universe 25" mouse utopia experiment

or probably it is a trauma and because people with autism stopped learning social skills this leads them to stop learning to shut down the thinking brain of their brain because, they didn't learn the social skills to shut it down and this is why they have these ADHD symptoms
@IngsocSimp
this is why i believe that these new autism cases are real, due to females being aggressive to their children, their children develop a trauma that leads them to stop learning social skills at a younger age which develops autism in children (autism is developed when the child stops learning social skills), they also don't learn to shut down the thinking part of their brain when they are doing complex tasks due to that trauma they have or just because they didn't developed social skills due to developing autism

Last edited:
i like my autism and my ADHD symptoms, if i had the choice to remove them i would refuse, they make me who i am, they also saved me from a world of pain and thanks to them is that i discovered about my androids
The person they have made you into is miserable and lonely. These androids you speak of are still a distant pipe dream in your mind, and even when they do exist, they will not satisfy you, even a real woman will not. Sex cannot satisfy, don't you see?

You need to shed this false sense of identity you have built up. This is the thinking of children and not men.

You don't have to feel alone. Find other men and become friends with them. Don't be afraid to go out and try socializing with them. You're already miserable and hurt, so don't fear rejection. What do you have to lose?

Be willing to fit in and adapt somewhat. You may not like a hobby but if you make a good friend who does, adapt your psych (to a reasonable extent if it's not outright wrong) and show interest. Sociological research shows that people get along best when they have a lot in common. Learn about body language, nonverbal cues, human thought. Even a little bit of knowledge on the subject will help you. All the resources are before you, you just need to work up the nerve to use them.
i want a female

The person they have made you into is miserable and lonely. These androids you speak of are still a distant pipe dream in your mind, and even when they do exist, they will not satisfy you, even a real woman will not. Sex cannot satisfy, don't you see?

You need to shed this false sense of identity you have built up. This is the thinking of children and not men.
1-humans or living beings will leave you alone, female androids won't, they will never leave you, you will never be lonely again

2-humans and living beings will hurt you (for example i had the idea to become a 6'11 gigachad in vr with the most attractive body and face but i realized that even then females would still hurt me), nobody will ever hurt you again

3-human females don't deserve to be happy due to the way they treat others

4-you will only get true love with androids, android robots will be programmed to truly love you, unlike human females, human females just want to use you for their benefit

5-men want to make a female happy, it is their only desire in life, but they don't do that because they know that the female could leave them, female android robots won't leave us so we can truly love them

6-female android robots will want to make us happy, unlike human females

7-we will finally be free from being slaves of human women

8- we can have as many female android robots as we want, and we can give them the most attractive faces, bodies and personalities because there is a difference between women being hypergamous with men and men being very choosy with their androids, the birth ratio is 105 boys per 100 girls so men depend on women not being hypergamous to not be lonely, in 2032 women will not depend on men not being choosy to not be lonely because they will also be able to have many android robots with the most attractive faces, bodies and personalities too, today men have no alternative to human women

@IngsocSimp
this is why i believe that these new cases are real cases of autism, due to females being aggressive to their children, their children develop a trauma that leads them to stop learning social skills at a younger age which develops autism in children due to them not learning social skills, they also don't learn to shut down the thinking part of their brain when they are doing complex tasks due to that trauma they have or just because they don't developed the social skills due to developing autism
You are still thinking of these as uncontrollable mental flaws. Even military veterans with PTSD can eventually recover to the point that they no longer meet enough symptoms to qualify for a diagnosis. Sometimes they lose all the symptoms. If I am correct, the same goes for autism. Whatever it is, and whatever its cause, you can outgrow it and be a normal person or greater. Even actual psychiatrists admit that they hardly understand it. You've been taught incorrectly that these are things you cannot help, and you've been gaslit your whole life, convinced that your own thought process is defective by your very abusers. This is what the world has done to you, but it can't keep you like this if you choose. You've confined yourself to a comfort zone that makes you feel protected from your suffering at a young age, but if you pursue power you won't need that comfort zone because you will no longer be the prey, you will be the predator.

You are still thinking of these as uncontrollable mental flaws. Even military veterans with PTSD can eventually recover to the point that they no longer meet enough symptoms to qualify for a diagnosis. Sometimes they lose all the symptoms. If I am correct, the same goes for autism. Whatever it is, and whatever its cause, you can outgrow it and be a normal person or greater. Even actual psychiatrists admit that they hardly understand it. You've been taught incorrectly that these are things you cannot help, and you've been gaslit your whole life, convinced that your own thought process is defective by your very abusers. This is what the world has done to you, but it can't keep you like this if you choose. You've confined yourself to a comfort zone that makes you feel protected from your suffering at a young age, but if you pursue power you won't need that comfort zone because you will no longer be the prey, you will be the predator.
i was diagnosed with autism at 16 or 17 because i wasn't born in the US, i lived all my life thinking i was normal, i like being the way i am

PTSD can eventually recover
PTSD is brain damage at the neurological level. Some people recover from bad car crashes, even bullets to the brain. But PTSD is often life-long.

or probably it is a trauma and because people with autism stopped learning social skills this leads them to stop learning to shut down the thinking brain of their brain because, they didn't learn the social skills to shut it down and this is why they have these ADHD symptoms
I have Autism, PTSD and ADD.

Sometimes the symptoms get confused between the 3.

PTSD makes me avoidant of people (I meet all the criteria for avoidant personality disorder too) and withdrawn.

ADD makes me impulsive while talking, not "cool" while waiting my turn, I jumble up my ideas. I'm vastly more eloquent in writing.

Autism, however, makes the world confusing. I get overwhelmed by excess information.

Social skills is a myth. Don't trust me? Ok. Do this experiment: listen to normies talking to other normies. There is NO SKILL going on in that. They're just vomiting insane nonsense at each other, not paying the least attention to the conversation, and nodding their heads periodically saying "cool" or "that's bad, bro" etc. A chatbot like replika.ai surpasses normies with ease in depth of conversation.

Wanna see social skills? Listen to a salesman trying to push some unnecessary junk to distracted customers. The asymmetry in SOCIAL skills is evident there, the normie "dupe" customer is easily taken for a ride by the cunning salesman, it gets to the point of even being funny.

Last edited:
i want a female
You can have a female, but will it be worth it? A child wants an infinite supply of candy, but they don't realize that if they had such a thing, their health would rapidly deteriorate and they would grow sick of the candy if they didn't die. Nobody, not even the men you envy who have women, get what they want from them. Even they have to serve women like slaves for a single moment of intercourse, a degenerate activity, in their entire relationship, they will be nagged, insulted, manipulated, threatened, even perhaps subject to legal troubles. Is that what you want?

If you want a female to comfort you and save you from loneliness, a robot built in one's image will not do that either. The robot will feel nothing. When that technology is perfected (at least 50 years into the future, long this discussion will be relavent) the best they will do is pretend to hold affection for you. If they were conscious you'd have to interfere with their will to make them love you, otherwise they'd reject you like a normal girl.

Sexuality is a mental illness. You must accept that your priority is idealistic, impossible, and outright unhealthy anyway. You're going down a bad path.

Last edited:
k im waiting for the 2030's

I have Autism, PTSD and ADD.

Sometimes the symptoms get confused between the 3.

PTSD makes me avoidant of people (I meet all the criteria for avoidant personality disorder too) and withdrawn.

ADD makes me impulsive while talking, not "cool" while waiting my turn, I jumble up my ideas. I'm vastly more eloquent in writing.

Autism, however, makes the world confusing. I get overwhelmed by excess information.

Social skills is a myth. Don't trust me? Ok. Do this experiment: listen to normies talking to other normies. There is NO SKILL going on in that. They're just vomiting insane nonsense at each other, not paying the least attention to the conversation, and nodding their heads periodically saying "cool" or "that's bad, bro" etc. A chatbot like replika.ai surpasses normies with ease in depth of conversation.

Wanna see social skills? Listen to a salesman trying to push some unnecessary junk to distracted customers. The asymmetry in SOCIAL skills is evident there, the normie "dupe" customer is easily taken for a ride by the cunning salesman, it's even funny.
avoidant personality disorder is a meme, i believe i have the same but i'm not scared of my androids, only women, you would think the same way if you knew more about the androids

do you look at people at the eyes when you talk to them

i was diagnosed with autism at 16 or 17 because i wasn't born in the US, i lived all my life thinking i was normal, i like being the way i am
How were you diagnosed? Who chose to have you see a psychiatrist and why?

You can have a female, but will it be worth it? A child wants an infinite supply of candy, but they don't realize that if they had such a thing, their health would rapidly deteriorate and they would grow sick of the candy if they didn't die. Nobody, not even the men you envy who have women, get what they want from them. Even they have to serve women like slaves for a single moment of intercourse, a degenerate activity, in their entire relationship, they will be nagged, insulted, manipulated, threatened, even perhaps subject to legal troubles. Is that what you want?

If you want a female to comfort you and save you from loneliness, a robot built in one's image will not do that either. The robot will feel nothing. When that technology is perfected (at least 50 years into the future, long this discussion will be relavent) the best they will do is pretend to hold affection for you. If they were conscious you'd have to interfere with their will to make them love you, otherwise they'd reject you like a normal girl.

Sexuality is a mental illness. You must accept that your priority is idealistic, impossible, and outright unhealthy anyway. You're going down a bad path.
it will be in 2032, i'm gonna be happy in 2032

How were you diagnosed? Who chose to have you see a psychiatrist and why?
my mom thought i acted weird so she made me see one, i got into a room of a elementary school and the female psychiatrist from there asked me questions, i told her about how we would have android robot robots in some years, i explained her about why we would have them in some years and why i felt very insecure because of my height, how i felt about people and i don't remember the other questions, she also gave me some objects to see what i did with them, she looked at my behavior

Last edited:
Do you remember when they told us most houses would have humanoid robots by 2020 or so?
those people that said that had no education and did not do research on that, can you read my 2032 thread?

my mom thought i acted weird so she made me see one, i got into a room of a elementary school and the female psychiatrist from there asked me questions, i told her about how we would have android robot robots in some years, i explained her about why we would have them in some years and why i felt very insecure because of my height, how i felt about people and i don't remember the other questions, she also gave me some objects to see what i did with them, she looked at my behavior
i think that she sent me with her also because those things help with immigration cases (i'm applying for a green card to stay permanently)

Last edited:
avoidant personality disorder is a meme
I assure you it's not a meme. It's a behavioral pattern. You either exhibit this pattern or you don't.

, i believe i have the same
You probably do, due to years of brutal mistreatment by normies and PTSD.

but i'm not scared of my androids, only women
You're scared of normies and foids because they BRUTALIZED YOU for decades. It's normal to fear normies, they're absolutely brutal and ruthless. If you didn't fear normies you'd be crazy, schizo. Literally.

you would think the same way if you knew more about the androids
I've always defended that we need to send all foids to breeding farms, out of sight, and live only with replicant girlfriends for companionship. Foids kill far more men than hippos or jaguars and we don't let those wild beasts roam the streets, so why should we let foids?

do you look at people at the eyes when you talk to them
I have an instinct to avoid the gaze. I have to force myself to do it, if I remember at all.

I have an instinct to avoid the gaze. I have to force myself to do it, if I remember at all.
not looking at the eyes = bad social skills

those people that said that had no education and did not do research on that, can you read my 2032 thread?

Real scientists have thought that we'd be vacationing on the moon by now, have most jobs replaced by robots and AI, an even that we'd have time travel.

You have deluded yourself out of desparation and a false sense of hope. I find it sad that someone as interested in these topics as you (a rare trait) is squandering it trying to prove that we're nine years away from lifelike sex robots. It reminds me of the movie idiocracy, where they mention that the smartest scientists in the future would be capable of saving humanity's declining intelligence but instead chose focus on, "conquering hair loss and prolonging erections."

You are pathetic and sad. Such a waste of potential.

Real scientists have thought that we'd be vacationing on the moon by now, have most jobs replaced by robots and AI, an even that we'd have time travel.

You have deluded yourself out of desparation and a false sense of hope. I find it sad that someone as interested in these topics as you (a rare trait) is squandering it trying to prove that we're nine years away from lifelike sex robots. It reminds me of the movie idiocracy, where they mention that the smartest scientists in the future would be capable of saving humanity's declining intelligence but instead chose focus on, "conquering hair loss and prolonging erections."

can you please read my 2032 android robot thread? i beg you to read it:

not looking at the eyes = bad social skills
Not looking at the eyes = human faces display an enormous amount of information that overwhelms my sensory system.

This is purely neurological phenomenon that has NOTHING to do with any skills whatsoever.

With all due respect, your definition of "social skills" is nonsense. You should look that up.

Social skills is a set of LEARNED abilities to understand and manipulate other people. People who learn social skills are police officers (in the police academy), salesmen (in sales training), psychologists (in college), businessmen, lawyers etc. Like any skill, like playing soccer. Some people are talented, others are not.

Autism has NOTHING TO DO WITH SOCIAL SKILLS. Anyone that has ever said otherwise was LYING TO YOU. Autism is about SENSORY PROCESSING, including the processing of information such as READING FACIAL EXPRESSIONS. This is a SENSORY ISSUE, not a SKILL.

Normies have ZERO SOCIAL SKILLS unless they're TRAINED. Otherwise, you see normies buy useless shit that is pushed to them by stores salesmen, they confess to crimes they didn't commit when they get arrested, they agree to unreasonable deals, etc. because they CAN'T SEE IT COMING. Another experiment for you to do: when a normie finishes talking to another normie, wait 15 seconds and ask what the conversation was about. 90% of the cases, the normie HAS NO IDEA what he was talking about.

A person who has ANY social skills, not only remembers what he is talking about, but he also kept track of what feelings the other person expressed at every point in the conversation. Which topics seemed sensitive, etc. normies display NONE OF THAT, unless they're trained.

Last edited:

i use ray kurzweil predictions and i multiplied them by 1.52x (because he made an error thinking computational price efficiency doubles every 12 months when in fact it was every 1.52 years) and the death of the sixth paradigm of computing, i have discovered that every prediction made by ray kurzweil in 1999 was right if we take those into account:

View: https://youtu.be/KDtD7CSJ6m4?t=198

View: https://youtu.be/RsbPjQ7-HgM
i explain more on my 2032 android robot thread

Last edited:
can you please read my 2032 android robot thread? i beg you to read it:
Very well. I have read over it.

Much of this speculation you have done on your own with basic math, and you are using old sources that are not credible and which I have not seen mentioned in any other setting.

Let's assume this does happen though. Let's ignore the disgusting nature of this.

It doesn't matter how advanced it gets, if you have a conscious, lifelike sex robot, you will either have to program it so it has no free will and must act as if it loves you unconditionally, which will never really be love (and I can't even begin with the ethical issues surrounding this, and the government's reaction to it), or you give it free will, in which it will more than likely reject you just like a real woman.

You might as well just kidnap a real woman and torture her until she's conditioned to be your love-slave.

This is like perpetual motion. You can try again and again to find a workaround and solve the problem, but the more complex your idea is, the more complex the reason why it fails will be. It's as simple as that. It's not worth it. And it won't happen anyways.

Much of this speculation you have done on your own with basic math, and you are using old sources that are not credible and which I have not seen mentioned in any other setting.

Let's assume this does happen though. Let's ignore the disgusting nature of this.

It doesn't matter how advanced it gets, if you have a conscious, lifelike sex robot, you will either have to program it so it has no free will and must act as if it loves you unconditionally, which will never really be love (and I can't even begin with the ethical issues surrounding this, and the government's reaction to it), or you give it free will, in which it will more than likely reject you just like a real woman.

You might as well just kidnap a real woman and torture her until she's conditioned to be your love-slave.

This is like perpetual motion. You can try again and again to find a workaround and solve the problem, but the more complex your idea is, the more complex the reason why it fails will be. It's as simple as that. It's not worth it. And it won't happen anyways.
i don't want them to be conscious, i already explained in the thread why it will not have rights, i don't want them to have consciousness, i want them to be non-sentient, sentient beings will harm me and leave me alone

i might make a very long thread explaining why 99 of the predictions he made were right if we do the 1.52 method and we take into account the paradigm change, but i don't have time for that now but i already know that 99 percent of them were right because i have ready gone over every single one of them

Last edited:
i don't want them to be conscious, i already explained in the thread why it will not have rights, i don't want them to have consciousness, i want them to be non-sentient
So, what you're saying is that you want something to copulate with that resembles the body of a human female. I'm not sure which is more disgusting, the copulation itself or that you're planning on doing it with what is essentially an animatronic sex doll. This is your solution to loneliness?

So, what you're saying is that you want something to copulate with that resembles the body of a human female. I'm not sure which is more disgusting, the copulation itself or that you're doing it with what is essentially an animatronic sex doll. This is your solution to loneliness?
i don't wanna be a slave of those monsters or make them happy, i would happily be a slave of my androids and make them very happy because i know that they are not monsters, in the past i had the idea to wait for vr technologies (we will have slow and reverse aging technologies in some decades so i was not concerned of dying of old age) and become 6'11 with the most attractive face and body to females and enter false virtual worlds like our current one but, i felt like that had no meaning, i just saw the females there as evil and the only ones i don't see as evil were my androids.

Last edited:
i don't wanna be a slave of those monsters or make them happy, i would happily be a slave of my androids and make them very happy because i know that they are not monsters, in the past i had the idea to wait for vr technologies (we will have slow and reverse aging technologies in some decades so i was not concerned of dying of old age) and became 6'11 with the most attractive face and body to females but, i felt like that had no meaning, i just saw them as evil and the only ones i don't see as evil are my androids. i didn't even want to be with false virtual versions of human females because i knew that i didn't want to be near those monsters
You keep speaking of your androids as if you have already invented them. It's quite clear that this is some fantasy you've built up to cope with the pressure of your mind that has deteriorated from perversion and degeneracy. YOU DROPPED OUT OF COLLEGE AFTER LESS THAN A SEMESTER! You think you're going to build top-dollar sex robots and they'll give you the fulfillment you want? Look at you! You are pathetic! You can barely write a coherent sentence! Do you even live on your own yet? Do you have a job? How will you finance this? Do you know algebra, and do you have experience with engineering and programming? Do you eat any healthy foods? You will accomplish nothing like this!

You keep speaking of your androids as if you have already invented them. It's quite clear that this is some fantasy you've built up to cope with the pressure of your mind that has deteriorated from perversion and degeneracy. YOU DROPPED OUT OF COLLEGE AFTER LESS THAN A SEMESTER! You think you're going to build top-dollar sex robots and they'll give you the fulfillment you want? Look at you! You are pathetic! You can barely write a coherent sentence! Do you even live on your own yet? Do you have a job? How will you finance this? Do you know algebra, and do you have experience with engineering and programming? Do you eat any healthy foods? You will accomplish nothing like this!
i will not create them, other men will, we will have a technological revolution when we get back to the computing trendline, i explain that in my 2032 android robot thread

i will not create them, other men will, we will have a technological revolution when we get back to the computing trendline, i explain that in my 2032 android robot thread
they will look indistinguishable from humans in 2032

View: https://youtu.be/a4vVppz4Q6k

i have a very good creativity and i get very good ideas

You won't be able to afford them for another 40 years after that, so you'd best start working ASAP. As for your second reply, I would laugh at you if I didn't genuinely want to see you come out of your self-delusion doing mental gymnastics to justify NEETing and avoid actually accomplishing something. You're too hard not to pity.

people with autism can hyperfocus on things they like:
Hyperfocus refers to an intense fixation on an interest or activity for an extended period of time. People who experience hyperfocus often become so engrossed they block out the world around them to work on the thing that they are interested.

You won't be able to afford them for another 40 years after that, so you'd best start working ASAP. As for your second reply, I would laugh at you if I didn't genuinely want to see you come out of your self-delusion doing mental gymnastics to justify NEETing and avoid actually accomplishing something. You're too hard not to pity.
i don't wanna lay all day playing video games, i want revenge, i want to help make it happen, i want to help replace females, i need females to feel the feeling that i used to feel before, the feeling that you are going to die alone. I will get a job on the android robot industry but due to not having a PhD i will not be the one to make them, other men will

i know that we will have android robots in 2032

people with autism can hyperfocus on things they like:
Hyperfocus refers to an intense fixation on an interest or activity for an extended period of time. People who experience hyperfocus often become so engrossed they block out the world around them to work on the thing that they are interested.
Yeah? Then go hyperfocus on something that will prove to the world that you're not just coping. You keep telling me you have some special gift that will let you achieve some vague accomplishment. You're still unable to give any examples or get a gameplan together.

i don't wanna lay all day playing video games, i want revenge, i want to help make it happen, i want to help replace females, i need females to feel the feeling that i used to feel before, the feeling that you are going to die alone. I will get a job on the android robot industry but due to not having a PhD i will not be the one to make them, other men will

i know that we will have android robots in 2032
I have to wonder if you're trolling or maybe affected by an actual mental illness at this point.

Yeah? Then go hyperfocus on something that will prove to the world that you're not just coping. You keep telling me you have some special gift that will let you achieve some vague accomplishment. You're still unable to give any examples or get a gameplan together.
i only hyperfocus on things i care and like, like this thread or my other 2032 thread

i only hyperfocus on things i care and like, like this thread or my other 2032 thread
Oh, phew! Good to know you do have some serious priorities in life.

the first semesters of college are hard because they only teach you useless bullshit that has nothing to do with my androids, like math

>shilling this transhumanist faggotry

Oh, phew! Good to know you do have some serious priorities in life.
i don't want my androids only for sex, sex seem boring to me today, i just want to be with them

not even the men you envy who have women
they will not satisfy you, even a real woman will not. Sex cannot satisfy, don't you see?

ok you are a foid or a giga bluepilled old man

Last edited:
Hello @barcacel you cannot escape me

ok you are a foid or a giga bluepilled old man

And now you've gone back to coping. I hate to declare a case hopeless but not every battle can be won. I have warned you about every form of degeneracy but you've ignored me. You are hopeless.

And now you've gone back to coping. I hate to declare a case hopeless but not every battle can be won. I have warned you about every form of degeneracy but you've ignored me. You are hopeless.
ok asexual old man

Perhaps you watch pornography or have given into your sexual instincts and become addicted to perversion
how old are you? you talk like if you have never watched porn

how old are you? you talk like if you have never watched porn
I am eternal. I am the antithesis of degeneracy, and it will be wiped out. I have never watched pornography, and I never will.

You want to feel superior to other people, surpass them, and then ruthlessly destroy them. You are a man, and that is how you are programmed to think, you crave to work your way up the food chain and devour those below. You just don't realize it yet because of the lies culture has glued onto you.
this sounds like something a female would say about how men think. The monsters on this world are females and not males