Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel in 2032 we will have non-sentient female android robots and in 2052 we will be able to reverse aging. Ray Kurzweil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
I noticed that i made an error on my last thread about android robots on the computational price efficiency after reading more of the Koomey's law study
First i just want to talk about why android robots can't have rights if you give them a non-sentient AI
there are 2 types of AI:
a simulated AI: A simulated ai would mimic the behavior of humans (software), but it would not mimic the shape, composition and mechanisms of the human brain (hardware) and therefore would not be sentient
an emulated AI: an emulated ai would mimic the shape, composition and mechanisms of the human brain (hardware) and behavior of humans (software), therefore it would be sentient
http://www.gavinjensen.com/blog/2018/ai-simulation-emulation
There have been many series and media portraying android robots as "sentient" or "alive", all of that is bullshit. Why? You cannot replicate sentience by just programming a robot, to replicate sentience you would need to scan the whole human brain and copy it into a machine, even then I don't believe it will be possible because I still think that you need a biological brain to create it.
What makes a human different from a pile of plastic? we are made of cells, machines are made of minerals and non-living matter
A non-sentient android robot will just be a piece of plastic imitating a human because it will not be made of cells but instead of minerals and non-living matter
So, we can have android robots that have a simulated AI because they will not be alive, and they can't have rights because they are not living beings.

We will have android robots that will look indistinguishable from humans in 2032 and reverse aging technologies in 2052 to not die of old age
First let's talk about Ray Kurzweil and then about the dates, thanks to this guy we know the 2032 and 2052 dates. Ray Kurzweil is the most famous futurist, he predicted a lot of things in 1999 for 2009, 2010s, 2019, 2020s, 2030s and 2045. Here is a 2010 paper of him talking about how his 1999 predictions for 2009 and 2010 went:
https://kurzweilai.net/images/How-My-Predictions-Are-Faring.pdf

In every prediction he copes saying that he was just off by some years, so they are right or that they are right because some companies have shown the prototype of the product but in reality, they took like 5-7 years to be launched after the prototype was shown in 2010, If you read all of the 1999 predictions on that 2010 paper i linked called "how my predictions are faring", you can see that every prediction he made in 1999 for 2009 happened in 2015 and every prediction he made in 2004 for 2010 happened in 2017, 99 percent of them were all right but late, there are 2 reasons why this happened:
1-all of his predictions are late by 1.52x due to Kurzweil believing in 1999 and 2004 that computational price efficiency doubled every 12 months but in a 2011 study it was found that it was every 18 months (1.52 years)
2-the slow death of the fifth paradigm (Moore's law) started slowing down technology

1-all of his predictions are late by 1.52x
in the past Kurzweil always said and thought that the computational price efficiency doubled every 12 months as you can see in this video:

In a 2011 study it was found that this figure was wrong and that it was every 18 months (1.52 years)
"Computations per kilowatt-hour doubled every 1.57 years over the entire analysis period, a rate of improvement only slightly slower than that for PCs, which saw efficiency double every 1.52 years from 1975 to 2009 (see Figure 4)"
https://www.researchgate.net/public...nds_in_the_Electrical_Efficiency_of_Computing

So this means that the predictions made by Ray Kurzweil will be late by 1.52x, Kurzweil can't admit that he was wrong because he would lose all his credibility, this guy explains it here:

When we increase 2009 by 1.52, we get 2014.2 instead of 2015 and when we increase 2010 by 1.52, we get 2015.72 instead of 2017 because of the second reason:
2009 - 1999 = 10______________________2010 - 1999 = 11
10 x 1.52 = 15.2_______________________11 x 1.52 = 16.72
15.2 + 1999 = 2014.2_________________16.72 + 1999 = 2015.72

2-the slow death of the fifth paradigm (Moore's law) started slowing down technology, this video explains it:

View: https://youtu.be/RsbPjQ7-HgM

Kurzweil always thought that the sixth paradigm (3d computer chips) would come in 2013 and that there would be no slowing's in technology, that did not happen:
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5067661#:~:text=Dr. KURZWEIL: And,at its limit.
so, to calculate what should have happened in 2014 and 2015 if the slow death of the fifth paradigm of computing never slowed down technology, we can use these graphs i made using the performance and development trendline that Kartik Gada modified in his supercomputing video:
KdkdkdkdkdkddddkdScreenshot 2023 01 07 212824Screenshot 2023 01 07 214700
as you can see in the graphs above, everything that happened technologically in 2015 should have happened in 2014.2 and everything that happened technologically in 2017 should have happened in 2015.72 if the slow death of Moore's law never slowed down technology, so now we know why everything that Kurzweil predicted for 2009 and 2010 happened in 2015 and 2017

Now you need to understand that the fifth paradigm will completely die in 2025, the creator of Moore's law said that Moore's law would die in 2025 and every year Moore's law is getting slower:
Dkkddkdkkdd
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore...4] expect Moore's law will end by around 2025.
we know a new paradigm will be created after Moore's law dies because there have already been 5 technology paradigms in the past, Kurzweil has talked about them. here is why i think that we will go back to the original trendline of where we are supposed to be technologically before 2030:
look at this image made by Kurzweil using old data and old sources and look at the year 1960:
Jsjsjjsjs
as you can see there was a huge increase in less than one year in 1960 which implies that a new paradigm can get us back to the trendline very fast, in less than one year, we also have another evidence of it on this other image made by him, look at 1962:
Aoaooaoa
So, I just think that we will get back to the trendline before 2030 and that is why we can use the 1.52x method to calculate things after 2030 without using the performance development graph
I got this idea by reading one of the comments on his supercomputing videos:
Klo

Ok so now we can go back to the 2032 android robot and 2052 reverse aging technologies to not die of old age prediction, now that we have a method to know when a prediction of him will happen
in his 1999 book called the age of spiritual machines on page 107 he predicted that we would have sexbots by the start of the third decade of the new century, which would be 2021:
Lp
i know that the word sexbot does not sound like android robot but in his 2009 book called transcend on page 123 he talked more about what kind of things we would have in 2023 and he talked more about these sexbots:
Ls
so as you can see they will be android robots because they will look indistinguishable from humans (the reason why he wrote 2023 was because he wanted to talk about a year where many other technologies would be there, he didn't only talk about android robots on that book, he talked about other technologies, medical devices and other things that would be there in 2023)
so, we can use the 1.52x method with 2021 because by that time in our timeline the sixth paradigm will be at his full speed, we will be back in the trendline and where we are supposed to be technologically in that trendline, so the method for 2021 would be:
2021 - 1999 = 22
22 x 1.52 = 33.44
33.44 + 1999 = 2032.44
so, we will have android robots in 2032

what about the 2052 reverse aging prediction to not die of old age?
Kkdkdkdkdkddd
so as you can see he says that age reversal is a reality in 2034, 2034 would be 2052:
2034 - 1999 = 35
35 x 1.52 = 53.2
53.2 + 1999 = 2052.2
so as you can see we will be able to reverse aging in 2052
a quarter of a century is 25 years, unfortunately Ray might die of old age before the slow aging technologies that will come in the 2030s (read 2023 in the image above again) and the reverse aging technologies that will come in 2052, because of his predictions being late by 1.52x and the fifth paradigm slowing down things temporarily for him to not even be able to get the slow down aging technologies, we will go back to the trendline before 2030 so we will be able to have slow down aging technologies in the 2030s and reverse aging technologies in 2052
Here is the method for 2023:
2023 - 1999 = 24
24 x 1.52 = 36.48
36.48 + 1999 = 2035.48

(1999) the age of spiritual machines book:
(2005) the singularity is near book:
https://paisdospuntocero.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/book-kurzweil-singularity-is-near-1.pdf
(2009) transcend book:
https://www.docdroid.net/3pBqeUW/transcend-nine-steps-to-living-well-forever-pdfdrive-1-pdf#page=22
(2009) transcend book pdfdrive:
https://www.pdfdrive.com/transcend-nine-steps-to-living-well-forever-e188845476.html

@Robtical @BookwormCel @Randy Bull @Shinichi @EnterTheVoid

want to add this information here so i don't forget about it:

many people think that as the robot gets closer to look human the robot will look worse because of the uncanny valley but no, it works the other way around, this works like the blackpill, ugly robots will be seen as ugly but handsome robots will be more and more appealing each time they get closer to look human, you can see that here:

Untitled design

View: https://youtu.be/a4vVppz4Q6k

Last edited:
Sounds like a bunch of unsubstantiated futuristic bullshit to me. I don't even think civilization will exist 2030 and beyond at this rate. :feelsjuice:

All we need is to make it through the next 30 years and we can turn ourselves into chads.

They can't even make a fully automated self checkout machine, this is just a transhumanist imagination.

They can't even make a fully automated self checkout machine, this is just a transhumanist imagination.
We are 10-15 years behind of where we are supposed to be technologically, due to Moore's law slow death slowing down technology but the sixth paradigm will get us back to where we are supposed to be in the trendline technologically, read the thread

All we need is to make it through the next 30 years and we can turn ourselves into chads.
Shit man, I don't think we're going to make it through the next two years at this rate. :feelsjuice:

You cannot replicate sentience by just programming a robot, to replicate sentience you would need to scan the whole human brain and copy it into a machine, even then I don't believe it will be possible because I still think that you need a biological brain to create it.
If you haven't already, you should check out Roger Penrose. I forget the title of the book, but he makes the case that consciousness isn't "computational" - meaning, we wont be able to replicate it with a traditional computer. Maybe a quantum computer, but not a digital one.

How many years till they can make something similar to androids in detroit become human? I doubt i will be alive by then

Shit man, I don't think we're going to make it through the next two years at this rate. :feelsjuice:
If we make it through these two years, the next 30 will be a snap.

They will exterminate us before that happens

Big cope, the next generation will be 60-80 iq and there won’t be no robots

How many years till they can make something similar to androids in detroit become human? I doubt i will be alive by then
2032, read the thread again, the androids in Detroit become human never had consciousness because their consciousness was made by programming and not by replicating the human brain, they just show up and say that they are "alive" when in reality they are a bunch of rocks moving because a man programmed them to move, also there is a secret ending in the game that reveals that everything was planned by Kamski and he programmed the robots to become deviant with a virus he made

Big cope, the next generation will be 60-80 iq and there won’t be no robots
https://www.kurzweilai.net/the-law-of-accelerating-returns

before the slowing of the fifth paradigm (moore's law) computational price efficicency doubled very 1.52 years:
"Computations per kilowatt-hour doubled every 1.57 years over the entire analysis period, a rate of improvement only slightly slower than that for PCs, which saw efficiency double every 1.52 years from 1975 to 2009 (see Figure 4)"

https://www.kurzweilai.net/the-law-of-accelerating-returns

before the slowing of the fifth paradigm (moore's law) computational price efficicency doubled very 1.52 years:
I didn’t understand a word, but ok

When can I become cyborg

images

The Elites want to see us suffer and would never "reward" us with something like sexbots. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but we are entering some kind of middle ages with technology. We will have many wars and shortened life spans, less food and destroyed societies bc of all the barbarians.

Society is becoming more brown and low IQ, we are headed towards societal collapse and barbarism not high tech futurism

Society is becoming more brown and low IQ, we are headed towards societal collapse and barbarism not high tech futurism
automation

Nigga I really hope your right about the whole immortality and robot pussy thing.

will they be affordable?
yes, they should be available for everyday consumers, there is no information technology (information technology means related to computers) that is not available to everyday consumer, a product will fail if it's not affordable for the average consumer

let's read Kurzweil's predictions again:
he says this: "sexual robots-sexbots-will become popular by the beginning of the third decade of the new century", in my opinion this means that the average person will be able to afford them because they will be popular

he also says this: "most of us still have sex the same way we did in your day, but robotic sex has become quite popular" here he says that most of them still have sex the same way as before because he was very bluepilled due to him being very old, in all of his books he talks with a fictional female he creates to respond questions that the reader might have and even has a feminist book called "DANIELLE: Chronicles of a Superheroine", old people don't understand how hypergamy has increased and that is why he didn't believe that most men would choose an android over a human female, but today most men are incels, unlike when he was young, as you can see he says that robotic sex has becomed quite popular which means that it is available for the average consumer

he also says this: "you'd have a hard time recognizing your partner from a robot today, at least physically" which means that they will be so common that you can sometimes confuse your human partner with a female android robot

LpLs

Last edited:
That won't happen I saw through each timelines as of now. Humans are fated to go rouge against one another.

That won't happen I saw through each timelines as of now. Humans are fated to go rouge against one another.
How did you see the future?

How did you see the future?
PATHS and and virtual particle sight seeing. Tldr I went out of bounds to see time flow in multiple directions. We are fated to throw shit at one another. It will slowly get worse and worse with politics each time.

Last edited:
Being able to reverse aging as a incel doesnt matter jfl if you were ugly before aging whats that gonna do

PATHS and and virtual particle sight seeing. Tldr I went out of bounds to see time flow in multiple directions. We are fated to throw shit at one another. It will slowly get worse and worse with politics each time.
Is this what you want to happen, or do you want a blackpill uprising?

Being able to reverse aging as a incel doesnt matter jfl if you were ugly before aging whats that gonna do
There will be more advanced chad surgeries too.

Is this what you want to happen, or do you want a blackpill uprising?
I don't choose future timelines. I see what is most likely out of the scenario of probabilities. 90/100 we will destroy ourselves due to the incredible mainstreamage of the internet combined with the childish human nature. In one timeline their is no war, but things just devolve still. Men will eventually become some sort of pseudo Jew along with shorter men becoming singled out and extinct. Taller boys will eventually get joint issues because they couldn't stop growing and all cry because of pain. Alongside earth will have trouble with food because everyone is hypersexual and overpopulating. That is just 10 to 20 years from now and still I see no signs of sex robots yet. Most you will get is a VR but even then that is experimental..

PATHS has screwed my head up.

Last edited:
I don't choose future timelines. I see what is most likely out of the scenario of probabilities. 90/100 we will destroy ourselves due to the incredible mainstreamage of the internet combined with the childish human nature. In one timeline their is no war, but things just devolve still. Men will eventually become some sort of pseudo Jew along with shorter men becoming singled out and extinct. Taller boys will eventually get joint issues because they couldn't stop growing and all cry because of pain. Alongside earth will have trouble with food because everyone is hypersexual and overpopulating. That is just 10 to 20 years from now and still I see no signs of sex robots yet. Most you will get is a VR but even then that is experimental..

PATHS has screwed my head up.
There are already sex bots, you haven't seen barcacel's thread about them. In ten years they will be a lot more advanced I believe.

There are already sex bots, you haven't seen barcacel's thread about them. In ten years they will be a lot more advanced I believe.

These are apart of the experimentals I've mentioned. They will not change at all. The most you will get is literally just facial upgrades and boob enhancing, don't be surprised when foids get their hands on these dolls and make you have a curfew on what you can and can't do with them.

In 10 years we will have a collapsed or a complete deevolution of western civilization completely. That's if Russia or China becomes based by then ((wink)), or whoever will take Joe bidens seat by then. ((Wink)) what a show that was... You will have to see it for yourself... It isn't looking too bright in all. I saw a scenary in PATHS that I cant fully explain or else it could cause a possible paradox within space time.

Last edited:
Kurzweil ust wants copers hopeful of a future where they'll get to live off of UBI to buy his books.

he most you will get is literally just facial upgrades and boob enhancing, don't be surprised when foids get their hands on these dolls and make you have a curfew on what you can and can't do with them.
Rosties don't have that much power to take away profits from manufacturers who can make trillions from them. Artificial wombs are already out as well.
n 10 years we will have a collapsed or a complete deevolution of western civilization completely. That's if Russia or China becomes based by then ((wink)), or whoever will take Joe bidens seat by then. ((Wink)) what a show that was... You will have to see it for yourself... It isn't looking too bright in all. I saw a scenary in PATHS that I cant fully explain or else it could cause a possible paradox within space time.
If we get through the next ten years, it's safe to say we got over the worst of it.

That fucking forum) we got total schizos like those devil preachers, we got @fortniteroleplayer the christian preacher, we got fucking transhumanist preacher, we got many somewhat-psychologians and even mathematicians

Damn) one of most diverse places ive ever been in

Rosties don't have that much power to take away profits from manufacturers who can make trillions from them. Artificial wombs are already out as well.

If we get through the next ten years, it's safe to say we got over the worst of it.
You haven't seen what I have seen. A true darkness approaches my friend. Until then I will be watching this place, because it too will soon be bombarded.

Kurzweil ust wants copers hopeful of a future where they'll get to live off of UBI to buy his books.
i don't wanna make a 2-page thread talking about every prediction he made in 1999 for the years between 2009 and 2019 in detail and why he was right in all of them if you use the 1.52x increase and the method to calculate the slow death of Moore's law slowings, you should just read the predictions by yourself and use the methods i just talked about to see how right he was, i posted the link to free pdfs of his important books

Last edited:
are women gonna try to outlaw them?

that will not happen, but if it happens 90 percent of men and me (i also have autism), will go ER because 90 percent of men will have autism like me in 2032 and will be incels due to having no social skills (autistic individuals tend to have more violent fantasies and bad social skills)

"At its current rate of growth, many have estimated that, by the year 2030, 1 in 2 American boys — 50% — will be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder."
https://www.cmsri.org/autism/#:~:text=At its current rate of growth, many have estimated that, by the year 2030, 1 in 2 American boys — 50% — will be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder

Lslslslslslslslsss

we could also create our own country, we can go live to international waters or to space where nothing is illegal

men could take over a country and make it a men only country, we could elect politicians that were pro-non-sentient androids, we could make a new country in an island, we could live in boats or water houses on international waters and we could use a spaceship that is self-sufficient to go live to space when technology is advanced enough.

also, there is no legal reason to outlaw them because they will not be alive if you use a simulated ai for the android robots, because that will make it a non-sentient android robot as i explain above in the thread

Last edited:
I noticed that i made an error on my last thread about android robots on the computational price efficiency after reading more of the Koomey's law study
First i just want to talk about why android robots can't have rights if you give them a non-sentient AI
there are 2 types of AI:
a simulated AI: A simulated ai would mimic the behavior of humans (software), but it would not mimic the shape, composition and mechanisms of the human brain (hardware) and therefore would not be sentient
an emulated AI: an emulated ai would mimic the shape, composition and mechanisms of the human brain (hardware) and behavior of humans (software), therefore it would be sentient
http://www.gavinjensen.com/blog/2018/ai-simulation-emulation
There have been many series and media portraying android robots as "sentient" or "alive", all of that is bullshit. Why? You cannot replicate sentience by just programming a robot, to replicate sentience you would need to scan the whole human brain and copy it into a machine, even then I don't believe it will be possible because I still think that you need a biological brain to create it.
What makes a human different from a pile of plastic? we are made of cells, machines are made of minerals and non-living matter
A non-sentient android robot will just be a piece of plastic imitating a human because it will not be made of cells but instead of minerals and non-living matter
So, we can have android robots that have a simulated AI because they will not be alive, and they can't have rights because they are not living beings.

We will have android robots that will look indistinguishable from humans in 2032 and reverse aging technologies in 2052 to not die of old age
First let's talk about Ray Kurzweil and then about the dates, thanks to this guy we know the 2032 and 2052 dates. Ray Kurzweil is the most famous futurist, he predicted a lot of things in 1999 for 2009, 2010s, 2019, 2020s, 2030s and 2045. Here is a 2010 paper of him talking about how his 1999 predictions for 2009 and 2010 went:
https://kurzweilai.net/images/How-My-Predictions-Are-Faring.pdf

In every prediction he copes saying that he was just off by some years, so they are right or that they are right because some companies have shown the prototype of the product but in reality, they took like 5-7 years to be launched after the prototype was shown in 2010, If you read all of the 1999 predictions on that 2010 paper i linked called "how my predictions are faring", you can see that every prediction he made in 1999 for 2009 happened in 2015 and every prediction he made in 2004 for 2010 happened in 2017, 99 percent of them were all right but late, there are 2 reasons why this happened:
1-all of his predictions are late by 1.52x due to Kurzweil believing in 1999 and 2004 that computational price efficiency doubled every 12 months but in a 2011 study it was found that it was every 18 months (1.52 years)
2-the slow death of the fifth paradigm (Moore's law) started slowing down technology

1-all of his predictions are late by 1.52x
in the past Kurzweil always said and thought that the computational price efficiency doubled every 12 months as you can see in this video:

In a 2011 study it was found that this figure was wrong and that it was every 18 months (1.52 years)
https://www.researchgate.net/public...nds_in_the_Electrical_Efficiency_of_Computing

So this means that the predictions made by Ray Kurzweil will be late by 1.52x, Kurzweil can't admit that he was wrong because he would lose all his credibility, this guy explains it here:

When we increase 2009 by 1.52, we get 2014.2 instead of 2015 and when we increase 2010 by 1.52, we get 2015.72 instead of 2017 because of the second reason:
2009 - 1999 = 10______________________2010 - 1999 = 11
10 x 1.52 = 15.2_______________________11 x 1.52 = 16.72
15.2 + 1999 = 2014.2_________________16.72 + 1999 = 2015.72

2-the slow death of the fifth paradigm (Moore's law) started slowing down technology, this video explains it:

View: https://youtu.be/RsbPjQ7-HgM

Kurzweil always thought that the sixth paradigm (3d computer chips) would come in 2013 and that there would be no slowing's in technology, that did not happen:
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5067661#:~:text=Dr. KURZWEIL: And,at its limit.
so, to calculate what should have happened in 2014 and 2015 if the slow death of the fifth paradigm of computing never slowed down technology, we can use these graphs i made using the performance and development trendline that Kartik Gada modified in his supercomputing video:
View attachment 694139View attachment 694140View attachment 694141
as you can see in the graphs above, everything that happened technologically in 2015 should have happened in 2014.2 and everything that happened technologically in 2017 should have happened in 2015.72 if the slow death of Moore's law never slowed down technology, so now we know why everything that Kurzweil predicted for 2009 and 2010 happened in 2015 and 2017

Now you need to understand that the fifth paradigm will completely die in 2025, the creator of Moore's law said that Moore's law would die in 2025 and every year Moore's law is getting slower:
View attachment 694142
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore's_law#:~:text=Most forecasters, including Gordon Moore,[114] expect Moore's law will end by around 2025.
we know a new paradigm will be created after Moore's law dies because there have already been 5 technology paradigms in the past, Kurzweil has talked about them. here is why i think that we will go back to the original trendline of where we are supposed to be technologically before 2030:
look at this image made by Kurzweil using old data and old sources and look at the year 1960:
View attachment 694144
as you can see there was a huge increase in less than one year in 1960 which implies that a new paradigm can get us back to the trendline very fast, in less than one year, we also have another evidence of it on this other image made by him, look at 1962:
View attachment 694145
So, I just think that we will get back to the trendline before 2030 and that is why we can use the 1.52x method to calculate things after 2030 without using the performance development graph
I got this idea by reading one of the comments on his supercomputing videos:
View attachment 694146

Ok so now we can go back to the 2032 android robot and 2052 reverse aging technologies to not die of old age prediction, now that we have a method to know when a prediction of him will happen
in his 1999 book called the age of spiritual machines on page 107 he predicted that we would have sexbots by the start of the third decade of the new century, which would be 2021:
View attachment 694147
i know that the word sexbot does not sound like android robot but in his 2009 book called transcend on page 123 he talked more about what kind of things we would have in 2023 and he talked more about these sexbots:
View attachment 694148
so as you can see they will be android robots because they will look indistinguishable from humans (the reason why he wrote 2023 was because he wanted to talk about a year where many other technologies would be there, he didn't only talk about android robots on that book, he talked about other technologies, medical devices and other things that would be there in 2023)
so, we can use the 1.52x method with 2021 because by that time in our timeline the sixth paradigm will be at his full speed, we will be back in the trendline and where we are supposed to be technologically in that trendline, so the method for 2021 would be:
2021 - 1999 = 22
22 x 1.52 = 33.44
33.44 + 1999 = 2032.44
so, we will have android robots in 2032

what about the 2052 reverse aging prediction to not die of old age?
View attachment 694150
so as you can see he says that age reversal is a reality in 2034, 2034 would be 2052:
2034 - 1999 = 35
35 x 1.52 = 53.2
53.2 + 1999 = 2052.2
so as you can see we will be able to reverse aging in 2052
a quarter of a century is 25 years, unfortunately Ray might die of old age before the slow aging technologies that will come in the 2030s (read 2023 in the image above again) and the reverse aging technologies that will come in 2052, because of his predictions being late by 1.52x and the fifth paradigm slowing down things temporarily for him to not even be able to get the slow down aging technologies, we will go back to the trendline before 2030 so we will be able to have slow down aging technologies in the 2030s and reverse aging technologies in 2052
Here is the method for 2023:
2023 - 1999 = 24
24 x 1.52 = 36.48
36.48 + 1999 = 2035.48

(1999) the age of spiritual machines book:
(2005) the singularity is near book:
https://paisdospuntocero.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/book-kurzweil-singularity-is-near-1.pdf
(2009) transcend book:
https://www.docdroid.net/3pBqeUW/transcend-nine-steps-to-living-well-forever-pdfdrive-1-pdf#page=22
(2009) transcend book pdfdrive:
https://www.pdfdrive.com/transcend-nine-steps-to-living-well-forever-e188845476.html

@Robtical @BookwormCel @Randy Bull @Shinichi @EnterTheVoid

Even if immortality is invented, what makes you think the elites will share it? And even if it is shared it will cost fabulous money and will not be available to common man.

Even if immortality is invented, what makes you think the elites will share it? And even if it is shared it will cost fabulous money and will not be available to common man.
benzema looks like a jew:
fbl-esp-liga-real-madrid-elche-3.jpg
karim-benzema-during-the-red-carpet-ceremony-of-the-ballon-dor-golden-ball-france-football-2022-on-october-17-2022-at-theatre-du-chatelet-in-paris-france-photo-antoine-massinon-a2m-sport-cons-752x501.jpg
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg

HIS HAIR IS THE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

benzema looks like a jew:
fbl-esp-liga-real-madrid-elche-3.jpg
karim-benzema-during-the-red-carpet-ceremony-of-the-ballon-dor-golden-ball-france-football-2022-on-october-17-2022-at-theatre-du-chatelet-in-paris-france-photo-antoine-massinon-a2m-sport-cons-752x501.jpg
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg

HIS HAIR IS THE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
:dafuckfeels:

i'm gonna stop spamming these threads on jan 18

Why is it 2032 now?

Why is it 2032 now?
because i read more of the 2011 Koomey's Law study and i noticed that i made an error by thinking that computational price efficiency doubled every 1.57 years and not every 1.52 years as it really is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.