Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel whore trying to destroy FA with false rape accusations

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

In a parallel universe the guy would sue her for climbing on him and taking her shirt off
double standards strike again.

mods my browser is fuked up. please delete the duplicates threads.

low iq 4 living with a girl

I bet she stopped cause she didn't find him attractive enough from a closer look

Fucking femoids, man... It's like agreeing to a boxing match, getting your shit pushed in, and then getting mad and claiming you only agreed to thumb wrestling

I'm lucky that I never had a foid threaten me like that because I would be serving a liftime jail sentence. There is just no way that I could stop myself from repeatedly bashing her skull until she stops moving

"Eventually she took her shirt off, climbed ontop of me"

Fuck her then and there, no taksies backsies

I'm lucky that I never had a foid threaten me like that because I would be serving a liftime jail sentence. There is just no way that I could stop myself from repeatedly bashing her skull until she stops moving

Femoids are low IQ and this post proves it.

Last edited:
that 'FA' admitted that a girl climbed on top of him and was so close to initiating sex. although it never happened, the thought that i will never come even slightly close to that experience just makes me want to end it. god if i had a pistol beside me right now i wouldnt hesitate to blow my head off srs

Shoulda raped her, if you're gonna do the time might as well enjoy the crime.

That bitch is bi-polar

bring him home to Incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back