Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL whogivesafucc banned. Lied about being a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is fucking insane. Feels like this was planned tbh
Maybe @doktordoom is right and there is actually some secret society working on the inside of the incel community.
>join date, Nov 8
You're not one of them, are you? :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

pls no more "blackpilled normies."

tfw this entire site was an fbi sting

Maybe @doktordoom is right and there is actually some secret society working on the inside of the incel community.
>join date, Nov 8
no, and that's what makes it so disheartening. I trusted these faggots

@Templarcel421

just admitted not being a virgin and deleted his post ahahahhaahha

wait, he is banned, so prolly mods deleted it

But he also said that hes blackpilled? Doesnt that absolve him of being a slayer, as long as you are blackpilled you can be Leonardo DiCaprio and still post here?

I pray to God that Im wrong and that hes permad

BUT HES UNFULFILLED BRO, HE HAS IT 10000000000000 TIMES WORSE THAN US BECAUSE HES UNFULFILLED DESPITE BEING A MAJOR SLAYER

SERIOUSLY FUCK THIS LMAO

IF YOURE A NONVIRGIN POSTING HERE WHOS HAD SEX MORE THAN ONCE WITHIN THE LAST 20 YEARS YOU DESERVE TO BE THROWN INTO A VOLCANO
WORST PART IS HE'S BEEN WITH MORE THEN 1 WOMEN!!! I'D GIVE MY LEFT NUT TO HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND!!!!!!!

But he also said that hes blackpilled? Doesnt that absolve him of being a slayer, as long as you are blackpilled you can be Leonardo DiCaprio and still post here?

Lying about major things related to Inceldom should give anyone a permanent ban

months ago, I warned mods about this.

told them to start giving good looking people who post their pics in mega threads warnings and bans. Told em to boot good looking people.
told em that only the ugly can be incel.

In return I was told being ugly is a made up word.

people think you are larping lol
I'M NEVER AGAIN GONNA POST ABOUT MY REAL LIFE STORIES NEVER AGAIN I SWEAR TO ALLAH

>join date, Nov 8
BRO YOU KNOW IM RIGHT! AND WHEN I MEAN SECRET SOCIETIES I MEAN SHILLS IN GROUPS OF 4-5
AND ON TOP OF THOSE GROUPS OF SHILL ALL THE NORMIES JUST HERE TO TROLL
FUCK MAN IDK WHAT TO BELIVE ANYMORE.. THESE FUCKS ARE WORSE THEN THE CIA AND KIKES WHO INFILTRATE SOVEREIGN COUNTRIES!! THEY ARE PLAYING WITH OUR EMOTIONS! THEY DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH INCELDOM ACTUALLY HURTS AND KILLS US!!!! BTU FUCK THAT I WILL NEVER FALL TO THEIR TACTICS. FUCK THEM!!!!!!!

I just LOL whenever I see naive incels protecting chadlites larping as incel.

"dude you dont understand, if you dont mog sean o'pry you are a truecel due to female standards"

JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOU THINKING HE CAN BE INCEL

ONLY THE UGLY CAN BE INCEL YOU DELUSIONAL CUCK

6/14/2018
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE PURGED AND NEVER TALKED ABOUT!!!!

IT'LL ONLY STROKE THEIR EGOS

LETS FORGET ABOUT THIS

FUCK!!!!

I BET YOU ANYTHING THERE'S A SECRET SOCIETY IN THIS FORUM WHO ARE NOT INCELS BUT INSTEAD NORMIES POSING AS US IN ORDER TO SUBVERT AND BRING DRAMA HERE. PROBABLY TRYING TO MAKE US DO VIOLENT SHIT OR SOMETHING

I BET YOU ANYTHING THESE FUCKS WOULD LAUGH IF A FORUM USER WENT ER

WELL GUESS WHAT FAGGOTS YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED

REMEMBER TO IGNORE FOR CALLS OF VIOLENCE
REMEMBER TO NOT FALL FOR (((THEIR))) TACTICS
REMEMBER TO NOT TRUST ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM NOT EVEN YOURSELF

FUCKALKFJASLDFJAS;DLIFLFKASJDFLKASJF

wow man. i dont know what to say anymore. seriously
STFU maycel

Screw #metoo, this is the real sex crime reveal! Everyone getting banned! GTAB!

Yeah, fuck him for lying about being 9 inches shorter than he actually his, especially with this face. Don't ban me mods

19982-512b294d0955a9eb031cb8ef94999d63.jpg

ChadsandTyrones.me
looks like the average black, obnoxious high school normie. I'm sure he wears pumped up kicks

pls no more "blackpilled normies."

"dude you dont understand, if you dont mog sean o'pry you are a truecel due to female standards"

Couldn't even finish reading the messages. It is too enraging knowing he has been roleplaying here, from the start, using our genuine sorrows to feel better about himself.
Fuck you, if you're reading this. And fuck the rest of you fakecels, I'm sure there are many. Fuck you for pretending to suffer like the real ones. :feelsbadman:
You tell them gremlin, fuck these fakecel mothafakhas

Wasnt it obvious lol you guys cant actually be this low iq, i bet you still believe that tellem t was a kv jfl

Hes pretty insane. Maybe he will be back as a mentalcel oneday because he will scare off all the hoes. Watching the ban appeals for him to cry to come back

Wasnt it obvious lol you guys cant actually be this low iq, i bet you still believe that tellem t was a kv jfl

He should be unbanned and allowed to make his confession here and then banned again JFL

wtf if he went/is in California(esp.Southern California)he would get some qt lightskin/latina/white wimminz
This dude would slay anywhere in America. White thots love anyone with even a drop of nig blood.

We real incels are so few, and those still left fall constantly to suicide and death. We will never band together, in one place, one community. We will always be scattered, alone, isolated, in the dark corners of the earth, us against the overwhelming and insurmountable bluepilled multitude. It never began. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited:
What is truly even considered incel? Do you have to be a virgin to be incel?
I personally don't think so, i just think it means you're not able to get any attention from foids due to either a lack of height/terrible frame/terrible face and generally having a lower SMV.
That being said you're not incel if you're only on a "dry spell".

STFU maycel
fuck u
We real incels are so few, and those still left fall constantly to suicide and death. We will never band together, in one place, one community. We will always be scattered, alone, isolated, in the dark corners of the earth, us against the overwhelming and insurmountable blupilled multitude. It never began. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

jesus christ man your posts are always quality but hit me in the feels
this song should be played on the forum the whole weekend. this is legit suicidefuel

Last edited:

high iq post

No surprises here. Remember when he was banned for months due to larping as a currycel but the moderators forgave him and unbanned him, that was their biggest mistake.

What is truly even considered incel? Do you have to be a virgin to be incel?
I personally don't think so, i just think it means you're not able to get any attention from foids due to either a lack of height/terrible frame/terrible face and generally having a lower SMV.
That being said you're not incel if you're only on a "dry spell".
Well obviously most incels are virgins but if you were chad once and someone ended up acid facing you or you had a car accident which ruined your face then I guess you can still be incel despite not being a virgin.

@FACEandLMS

you should start a modelling agency from people on this board who send you their pics.

No surprises here. Remember when he was banned for months due to larping as a currycel but the moderators forgave him and unbanned him, that was their biggest mistake.
He also lied about having autism/depression prior to his ban and he could still post

He definitely has mental health issues IMO.

Yeah, he had mental health issues for sure, even if everything about him was a lie and it was entirely a persona. Nobody remotely mentally healthy would amass 8,672 posts with a LARP account. I mean he practically dedicated over half a year of his life to this.

I mean I get the appeal of trolling and even LARPing. I did both quite a bit as a teenager. But I can't understand how someone could be this dedicated. Probably legitimately aspergers.

this is how i feel right now. dead and betrayed. thank you fakecels
Afsdfsa

Well obviously most incels are virgins but if you were chad once and someone ended up acid facing you or you had a car accident which ruined your face then I guess you can still be incel despite not being a virgin.
Working hard to get laid in the past doesn't make you a chad or a chadlite, i guess that'd just make you a "normie"
Chads don't have to put effort in
Chadlites have to put minimal effort in
Normies have to put a decent amount of effort in
Incel-lites have to put ALOT of effort in to looksmaxing/NTmaxing/Gamemaxing or have status to get laid
Truecel incels.. well it's over for them.

I'd personally be incel-lite by the above.
Is it fair that the website ONLY let in truecels?
There's still alot of us out there that have physical flaws that we're treated like shit by females and use this site as the ultimate cope as we know there's others like us out there.

Not surprised that faggot posted his picture everywhere, real ugly ass dudes don't do that.

Yeah, he had mental health issues for sure, even if everything about him was a lie and it was entirely a persona. Nobody remotely mentally healthy would amass 8,672 posts with a LARP account. I mean he practically dedicated over half a year of his life to this.

I mean I get the appeal of trolling and even LARPing. I did both quite a bit as a teenager. But I can't understand how someone could be this dedicated. Probably legitimately aspergers.

Still has a girlfriend thanks to his face, so yeah..

tbh whenever someone turns out to be chad larping as incel they all have been white or black.

I've yet to see a larping curry or asian or middle eastern
it's funny cos even curries who get told they are GL don't get exposed as fakecels.

TRUECEL WHITE: slayer, has had many gfs

CHAD ETHNIC: never even hold a girls hand in his life

brutal racepill

Working hard to get laid in the past doesn't make you a chad or a chadlite, i guess that'd just make you a "normie"
Incel-lites have to put ALOT of effort in to looksmaxing/NTmaxing/Gamemaxing or have status to get laid

There's still alot of us out there that have physical flaws that we're treated like shit by females and use this site as the ultimate cope as we know there's others like us out there.
wdf is a incel-lite? hahahahaha

Yeah just come out and say it already JFL. You get laid but dont wanna get banned
wdf is a incel-lite? hahahahaha

Its like youre incel but you still get laid JFL, basically a normie with sub 7 day dry spells

Look I know a lot of you guys (lurkers included) take shit this as a joke, a lot of your are laughing jacking off over this drama, but legit a lot of use use this place as a outlet. jfl i dont even talk to my family this was the only place in the world where i would actually open up to people and talk about my problems. i actually felt a sense of belonging for the 1st time in my life among others who are also incels but this shit has completely killed any tiny bit of hope I had for humanity.

DO YOU SERIOUSLY KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE TO WAKE UP EVERYDAY WITHOUT THE PROSPECT OF EVER FINDING LOVE OR HAVING KIDS OR LEADING A NORMAL LIFE (IM REALLY SCHIZOPHRENIC AND GENETICALLY DEFORMED).. DO YOU KNOW I HAVE NOTHING ELSE IN LIFE I GET NOTHING FROM LIFE AND YET YOU PEOPLE COME IN HERE TO TROLL. TO LAUGH AT MY PAIN AND PATHETIC LAUGH. TO MAKE YOURSELVES FEEL BETTER.

FUCK MAN I CANT BELIEVE I LET MY GUARD DOWN AND OPENED MYSELF UP TO A FEW OF YOU

YES I AM SPERGING OUT I DONT GIVE A FUCK

@FACEandLMS

you should start a modelling agency from people on this board who send you their pics.
He will get a heart attack if good looking people continue to send him pictures

why would someone go on the internet and just tell lies?...

cope, he was just bored

I've never lied about it tbf, that was...... a very long time ago and i had to betabux and used status to even do it.
I'm still a currycel with the most subhuman wrists at my height on this entire forum tbh, not larping or anything.

I figured enough, I hope you get banned

tbh whenever someone turns out to be chad larping as incel they all have been white or black.

I've yet to see a larping curry or asian or middle eastern
it's funny cos even curries who get told they are GL don't get exposed as fakecels.

TRUECEL WHITE: slayer, has had many gfs

CHAD ETHNIC: never even hold a girls hand in his life

brutal racepill

Well according to @Total Imbecile i'm a larping currycel.
Despite my curry status/subhuman frame.

Blackletcel was banned cause was fully larping his own words to me were "7/10 facially with a large frame but ONLY 5ft11", whogivesafucc was self explanatory.. Chad facially and no subhuman frame or height

his gf is legit 8/10 by the way

but then again, prolly that's a lie too
it's prolly some random chick he found online

kek
post her

Well according to @Total Imbecile i'm a larping currycel.
Despite my curry status/subhuman frame.

Blackletcel was banned cause was fully larping his own words to me were "7/10 facially with a large frame but ONLY 5ft11", whogivesafucc was self explanatory.. Chad facially and no subhuman frame or height

Never said anything about you being a larper JFL @ this attempt at shit flinging

Status
Not open for further replies.