Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL whogivesafucc banned. Lied about being a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am inclined to believe that might be the legit story. He sent me that too. There is no way someone with a normal sex life has 9000 posts and sits here all day.
He probably told the other one to get permabanned so he can stay off the site
Ofc there is. Don't let postcounts blind you

Ofc there is. Don't let postcounts blind you
He literally spent all day here even when he was banned for 2 months. Doesn't strike me as the behaviour of a normie

all these larpcels being exposed don't make me mad, just more isolated.

i'm 37 and never even held a girls hand

I feel like there is no one out there who's been through what i have, someone genuinely rejected by all females, not even friendzoned

all these guys talking about rejection then they drop the bomb about being young guys who are larpceling :feelsrope:

Fucking shit, these fuckers make me lose faith in humanity even more............... @blackletcel and @whogivesafucc Fuck off......

How can people be so cruel? Tbh, I feel betrayed as fuck. And it was all just fun for them... I’d never do this to you guys, I met some cool guys.
all these larpcels being exposed don't make me mad, just more isolated.

i'm 37 and never even held a girls hand

I feel like there is no one out there who's been through what i have, someone genuinely rejected by all females, not even friendzoned

all these guys talking about rejection then they drop the bomb about being young guys who are larpceling :feelsrope:
Funny thing is that because all of these LARPers, everyone will become suspicious. Just lol @ betrayalcels.

He literally spent all day here even when he was banned for 2 months. Doesn't strike me as the behaviour of a normie
I know very well how easy it is to use this site while doing other things. You can spend a ridiculous amount of time here and still go to work/school and do various other things. Browsing this site frequently is a bad indicator.

I'm 21 and i have it worse than you, femoids look at me when i go out, thinking how ugly i am.
I’d never do this to you guys,
You will. Giving you only one chance to escape and you'll shit on us, just like everyone else does.

May I suggest suicide?

fuck man. this shit is fucking with me. i literally woke up right now having a nightmare how whogivesafucc and blackletcel were just here to ruin my whole weekend. fuck man

This thread will be the end of me...I am seething with rage and disappointment...I am never going to trust anyone here anymore...I feel like I am one of the only kissless virgins here

@whogivesafucc and @blackletcel (and any other fakecel larper): I hope you guys get fucking cancer

I know very well how easy it is to use this site while doing other things. You can spend a ridiculous amount of time here and still go to work/school and do various other things. Browsing this site frequently is a bad indicator.
Call it cope or whatever. I think there's something fishy about the story that he was a "normie" the whole time. I'm inclined to believe the story he ascended a few days ago and wants to disassociate from this site so he deliberately told users that would expose him.

More than anything I'm annoyed at the backlash of people fighting over what constitutes an Incel and the witch-hunt mentality this sparked.

The enemy is gaining ground here.

It’s a long story

I took a break from this site to psychologically prepare myself for peptides back in late April. Before the break, I was all for the slayer lifestyle and was extremely fixated on looksmaxing with my height being my biggest flaw.

In my break however, I started coming closer to God (I’m a Born Again Christian) and realised that having a virgin Christian wife would make me much happier than becoming a slayer and could totally eradicate the pain I was feeling.

If I was to looksmax into a Chad for example (will never happen as my peanut skull will always cuck me), then I’d be in a constant state of competition and would constantly have to maintain my appearance and as my pulchritude began to deplete with age eventually i’d become more depressed and just wind up back here.

A virgin Christian women imo is the only real escape I have. With being a slayer, the love is CONDOTIONAL but with a virgin Christian women who truly loved me and was 100% loyal, the love would be unconditional.

However I am aware that this will be EXTREMELY hard to find in the West, especially in a country as degenerate as the UK.

I’m still looksmaxing and am on peptides atm as I believe it’s still beneficial to improve looks as they permeate into pretty much everything.

Let me add that even before this epiphany back when I wanted to be a slayer, zero women showed any interest in me. I’m still that same loser right now and zero women are still interested in me and thus I’m a kissless virgin.

do the one with the kangeroo and plunger

Call it cope or whatever. I think there's something fishy about the story that he was a "normie" the whole time. I'm inclined to believe the story he ascended a few days ago and wants to disassociate from this site so he deliberately told users that would expose him.
I guess we shouldn't believe both of his stories since he is a pathological liar. He lied about so many things and he would continue to make lies if he wasn't banned.

my life could be so fucking easy if I was just good looking. If I had just a few more millimeters of bone, hunter eyes, small thin nose
Preach it, brother.

how does this thread have so many posts, JFL

its literally the apocalypse in this forum right now

Jfc fakecels piss me off its funny If I was getting laid I wouldnt even be on sluthate, lookism and incels.
I would be getting girls based off successful consistant approach ratio.

It’s a long story

I took a break from this site to psychologically prepare myself for peptides back in late April. Before the break, I was all for the slayer lifestyle and was extremely fixated on looksmaxing with my height being my biggest flaw.

In my break however, I started coming closer to God (I’m a Born Again Christian) and realised that having a virgin Christian wife would make me much happier than becoming a slayer and could totally eradicate the pain I was feeling.

If I was to looksmax into a Chad for example (will never happen as my peanut skull will always cuck me), then I’d be in a constant state of competition and would constantly have to maintain my appearance and as my pulchritude began to deplete with age eventually i’d become more depressed and just wind up back here.

A virgin Christian women imo is the only real escape I have. With being a slayer, the love is CONDOTIONAL but with a virgin Christian women who truly loved me and was 100% loyal, the love would be unconditional.

However I am aware that this will be EXTREMELY hard to find in the West, especially in a country as degenerate as the UK.

I’m still looksmaxing and am on peptides atm as I believe it’s still beneficial to improve looks as they permeate into pretty much everything.

Let me add that even before this epiphany back when I wanted to be a slayer, zero women showed any interest in me. I’m still that same loser right now and zero women are still interested in me and thus I’m a kissless virgin.
Yeah, most foids in UK lose their virginities at 13-14.

If you really needed to see his pictures to know he is a fakecel, then you are simply NOT blackpilled.

forget about the pic he posted. what do we know about @VST ?

1- he is white
2- he groped a random girl's ass and then the girl kep messaging him (he got banned for that post)
3- he kept spamming "approaching women is cope"

just from that I knew for a fact he wasn't an incel. the picture he posted just confirmed it. he had godly side profile. giga chad.

honestly, just being white is a huge red flag for me.

Link?

@VST is a fucking legit chad.. jfl fuck off normie.

this forum needs a gestapo

How does it take 2 to 3 hours for the train to get from Brooklyn to the Bronx? Couldn't you walk way quicker?

How does it take 2 to 3 hours for the train to get from Brooklyn to the Bronx? Couldn't you walk way quicker?
bro new york is huge man. its like 50 plus miles from one end to the other on some points.. plus congested traffic. and subways aren't as efficient as you think. jfl at being a poorcel in newyork

bro new york is huge man. its like 50 plus miles from one end to the other on some points.. plus congested traffic. and subways aren't as efficient as you think. jfl at being a poorcel in newyork

Lol you serious? That's madness. I'm in northern England and I could easily be in London in two hours on the train

I don't think it's 100% LARP, he has to have some kinda issues to post pics of himself on this site

VST deleted his pic on rating thread but thankfully @Solitarian_Walker saved it
it is in previous page 7 of this thread.

Snapchat 1067243463

Wish I was tbh, I'm yet to dip my weenie in a vagina.

I hope you I see you on the street. You're getting the acidfacing of a generation. You're not even just "average looking". You're a FUCKING CHAD. You FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. You need bricking in the face.

if you haven't had sex yet then it's your own fucking fault. You deserve to get stabbed in the neck. LOL@wasting your life here so you can LARP. You probably have a FWB too.

Why do people want to LARP so hard? It was the same problem on Lookism.net.

@13k there only alternative is for confirmed ugly men to start a discord server which requires photographic evidence. This site will forever be a site for chadlites and chads to LARP. I'm starting to think that legit incels are maybe only 5% of the human race, and 99% of those don't find the community.

I'm just assuming everyone is a Chad now, esp if they're white. That's automatic chad. Anyone under 22 is a bored chad who has nothing better to do than to post here.

I feel like braincels might be more legit than here now.

I hope you I see you on the street. You're getting the acidfacing of a generation. You're not even just "average looking". You're a FUCKING CHAD. You FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. You need bricking in the face.

if you haven't had sex yet then it's your own fucking fault. You deserve to get stabbed in the neck. LOL@wasting your life here so you can LARP. You probably have a FWB too.

@13k there only alternative is for confirmed ugly men to start a discord server which requires photographic evidence. This site will forever be a site for chadlites and chads to LARP. I'm starting to think that legit incels are maybe only 5% of the human race, and 99% of those don't find the community.

I'm just assuming everyone is a Chad now, esp if they're white. That's automatic chad. Anyone under 22 is a bored chad who has nothing better to do than to post here.

yup, a lotta larping/fakecelling

they have some insecurity they obsess over and they what they do is blow exaggrate that insecurity in order to larp freely. like blackcellet

he larped as 5'2'' dude. but he had big insecurity about being 5'10''-11''

Jfc fakecels piss me off its funny If I was getting laid I wouldnt even be on sluthate, lookism and incels.
I would be getting girls based off successful consistant approach ratio.
You’re actually retarded, and I hope you get banned aswell one day.

yup, a lotta larping/fakecelling

they have some insecurity they obsess over and they what they do is blow exaggrate that insecurity in order to larp freely. like blackcellet

he larped as 5'2'' dude. but he had big insecurity about being 5'10''-11''

Incels/TFLs can't have ANYTHING. We can't even be amongst our own.

mogs me
@doktordoom tbh stop lol

Woah @VST You have a pretty chad face right there, i'm praying that you either have a subhuman frame or are less than 5ft7, cause if you're neither of those you shouldn't be here and should go ascend.

Also @13k is there a picture of Whogivesafucc? Cause everyone here seems to be saying hes like between a 4-6, but the picture i saw of him (might have been a fake) was like a 7.5/8

LOL @13k it's not even about women at this point, it's just about being comfortable in my skin and not having BDD:feelsrope:

PS i loved the analogy, hilarious

If there is a CHANCE of you having BDD, then please go and get the mental help you need.

This isn't the place for people who think they're ugly. This is for LEGIT uglies.
I knew from the moment I saw his pic that he was not an incel.

You're next.

White guy in Brazil? Come on. You even said you fucked some favela-sluts, right?? Were they whores? Did they not accept payment? lol

"Voce es Chad pra nos!!"

Unfortunately I don't have an FWB, in fact I have no friends.

If there is a CHANCE of you having BDD, then please go and get the mental help you need.

This isn't the place for people who think they're ugly. This is for LEGIT uglies.
"

Oh nah i don't "think" i'm ugly, i think i'm pretty alright facially since i facemaxxed.
What i do know is that i have a subhuman frame (Skinny fat-ish with 5.8 inch wrists at 6ft2), i guess that's not BDD then... i KNOW my frame is terrible.
Oh and i'm curry, don't look like your typical curry but i'm curry nevertheless.

I HAVE THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF INHIBITION THAT MEANS I AM MENTALCEL XD

listne here you cunt

if you can fucking go to school/work... you are not mentalcel. fully mentalcel anxiety is being a fucking neet, so fuck you.

Woah @VST You have a pretty chad face right there, i'm praying that you either have a subhuman frame or are less than 5ft7, cause if you're neither of those you shouldn't be here and should go ascend.

Also @13k is there a picture of Whogivesafucc? Cause everyone here seems to be saying hes like between a 4-6, but the picture i saw of him (might have been a fake) was like a 7.5/8
I'm 5'11" and my frame is average if not slightly below, it's not Auschwitz Escapee tier like @Zyros
I HAVE THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF INHIBITION THAT MEANS I AM MENTALCEL XD

listne here you cunt

if you can fucking go to school/work... you are not mentalcel. fully mentalcel anxiety is being a fucking neet, so fuck you.
Thing is, when you get into the routine with work/school the anxiety pretty much disappears.

"if you aren't a 5'1'' balding indian janitor and you don't try to ask out at least 30 girls a day you'rea fucking volcel!!!''

No-true-incel.me

Status
Not open for further replies.