Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL whogivesafucc banned. Lied about being a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
what. the. fuck. fuck this shit
Not surprising, based off their pics they seem so proud to show. Ban them both as far as I'm concerned.
Weed especially has always acted like such an obnoxious prick here.

this is why I always say: virginity dont mean shit
it is all ABOUT LOOKS.
since there is no way you can proof virginity.

That's also why I wanted @itsOVER to be unbanned.
he has LOW smv,
5'6'' framelet + balding and 4/10 face

that's all I needed to know, I dont care if he went to SEA to lose his virginity while everybody ganged up on him for being "fakecel"

both blackccellet and fucc talked shit to him and called him fakecel.

that's not how I see.
1-he has poor looks
2- he actually does something to escape unlike "i rejected asian women cos muh white nationalism"
3- he is blackpilled

I would rather have him on this forum than goodlooking """""""incels""""""", i dont even care if you are virgin or not.
Mods should give @itsOVER a second chance.
I fully agree, i don't think you should have to be a virgin to be incel currently. That being said you shouldnt be actively sexual either or be on a "dry streak".
You gotta have low SMV due to certain traits be that bad face/frame/height or a combination of each

Not surprising, based off their pics they seem so proud to show. Ban them both as far as I'm concerned.
Truecels usually don't show their pics. Both dumb and the pics are for attention.

They used to have selfies as their avatars for fucks sake

Its safe to say that both of them deserve the banhammer

Truecels usually don't show their pics. Both dumb and the pics are for attention.

They used to have selfies as their avatars for fucks sake

Its safe to say that both of them deserve the banhammer
Okay, I probably shouldn't be calling for posters to be banned, based off the word of one person, hah. This thread has just made me angry. Haven't seen Twister much, he could be a decent member for all I know. And not being virgin isn't technically against the rules, so I suppose Weed cannot be outright banned, unless he lies about it. (still can't stand his stupid posts tho tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh)

I know your pain dawg, I basically have ED now from all the lonley nights and abuse by women since I was young. I'm ready to suicide any minute and you have these fuckers coming in here trying to get some limelight or something. I know I joke around a lot but that's just my way of coping, I can't write long intellectual pieces on my inceldom and I fucking hate cia niggers.
thats the worst part. sometimes i feel bad for fellow users when they post their shit but idk what to believe anymore. my whole life i've been a outcast i thought i finally found a legit community to be part of but fuck not anymore

I made plenty of honest posts on my main account and these people are just laughing about it. They are making a joke out of true suffering
me too man me too

Okay, I probably shouldn't be calling for posters to be banned, based off the word of one person, hah. This thread has just made me angry. Haven't seen Twister much, he could be a decent member for all I know. And not being virgin isn't technically against the rules, so I suppose Weed cannot be outright banned, unless he lies about it. (still can't stand his stupid posts tho tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh)
I'm just saying that, ESPECIALLY if you're white, never to show your picture here. Unless you're truly subhuman, you will be called fakecel.

his gf is legit 8/10 by the way

but then again, prolly that's a lie too
it's prolly some random chick he found online

kek

"Hee hee being a virgin isn't weird at all"
Even on a fucking loser virgin forum there's probably a handful of actual virgins.

is that fat guy weeds actual picture??

kek
Proof? Pics?

People with high postcount are 90% fakecel

kek
tbh hes probably a failed normie without who can't hold a gf due to NEET status and ethnic jfl

"Hee hee being a virgin isn't weird at all"
Even on a fucking loser virgin forum there's probably a handful of actual virgins.

I just dont understand it either, why larp that youre a virgin? Like wtf is the point?

I'm just saying that, ESPECIALLY if you're white, never to show your picture here. Unless you're truly subhuman, you will be called fakecel.
I've seen plenty of white and non-white people in the ratings thread who, while most aren't that bad and could ascend, I still am open to the idea they could actually be virgins who haven't had female attention, based on their mediocre appearances.
Twister and Weed however, don't have nearly as much leeway, they are above average whites, and I'd bet they are RPers.

Youre right, but Im just so fucking bummed out right now
Me too, man, me too. :feelsbadman:

I've seen plenty of white and non-white people in the ratings thread who, while most aren't that bad and could ascend, I still am open to the idea they could actually be virgins who haven't had female attention, based on their mediocre appearances.
Twister and Weed however, don't have nearly as much leeway, they are above average whites, and I'd bet they are RPers.

Me too, man, me too. :feelsbadman:
I believe twisted, assuming he is truly 5'7". That's definitely a Manlet.

tbh hes probably a failed normie without who can't hold a gf due to NEET status and ethnic jfl
not him
fucc

I knew he was larp. but wasn't gonna expose him since I told him I wouldn't until he decides to come out himself.

whatever you tell me in my dms, stays there.

I believe twisted, assuming he is truly 5'7". That's definitely a Manlet.
Ah, I didn't take that into account. Fuck, I'm being irrational out of anger. :feelstastyman: Apologies to Twisted, I shouldn't have called you out on so little evidence.

im not too shocked. at least here everyone has a username and you can keep tabs on them and the god mods can do their work

not him
fucc

I knew he was larp. but wasn't gonna expose him since I told him I wouldn't until he decides to come out himself.

whatever you tell me in my dms, stays there.
JESUS CHRIST!!!! HE ADMITTED IT TO YOU AND CONTINUED!!!

HOW
LONG
HAVE
YOU
KNOWN

THIS IS THE BIGGEST BETRAYAL IN ANIME HISTORY!!! 2 LARPERS CAUGHT RED HANDED

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

HOW
LONG
HAVE
YOU
KNOWN

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
JFL @ you if you think the acne scarred Arab isn't a LARPer too tbh

Hundreds of guests following this thread like daytime TV.

HOW
LONG
HAVE
YOU
KNOWN

calm your tits, he admitted to me being noncel like yesterday
said he still wanna share his experiences, so I told him I wouldnt expose and I didnt
I am man of my word.

but there are a couple more fakecels I know who admitted to me not being virgin or being volcel.

I dont care much cos I ve made my peace with the fact that I have it worse than everybody else on this forum
all fakecels to me.

JFL @ you if you think the acne scarred Arab isn't a LARPer too tbh

WHO?

I DONT KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE ANYMORE

I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS ONE I COUDL BE PART OF. I'VE NEVER OPENED UP TO STRANGERS EVER ONINE AND REAL LIFE... I SOME TIMES POST CRYING AND SHIT SAD MAD ETC AND THESE FUCKS ARE HERE TO LAUGH AT MY POSTS...

FUCK IS THIS EVEN HAPPENING!?!?!?!?!? WTF IM LEGIT CLOSE TO HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN

FUCK THIS IM GONNA ASK FOR ANOTHER HALDOL THIS IS FUCKING WITH MY DELICATE SANITY

calm your tits, he admitted to me being noncel like yesterday
said he still wanna share his experiences, so I told him I wouldnt expose and I didnt
I am man of my word.

but there are a couple more fakecels I know who admitted to me not being virgin or being volcel.

I dont care much cos I ve made my peace with the fact that I have it worse than everybody else on this forum
all fakecels to me.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Ah, I didn't take that into account. Fuck, I'm being irrational out of anger. :feelstastyman: Apologies to Twisted, I shouldn't have called you out on so little evidence.
Lol twisted is a volcel whose for a virgin Christian girl. Do you not read his post?

Jesus Christ, @ItsOverBuddyBoyos just got himself banned too.
Is there some magical energy in the air today that is causing all the fakecels to out themselves voluntarily??
Lol twisted is a volcel whose for a virgin Christian girl. Do you not read his post?
I haven't read Twisted's posts really, no, I've only seen his pic, and what others have said about him in this thread. Regardless of what the truth is, it's shitty of me to call someone out before getting all the details, for myself.

Didnt he reject a girl because of stds? (This is what I have heard so dont quote me on that)

Jesus Christ, @ItsOverBuddyBoyos just got himself banned too.
Is there some magical energy in the air today that is causing all the fakecels to out themselves voluntarily??

I haven't read Twisted's posts really, no, I've only seen his pic, and what others have said about him in this thread. Regardless of what the truth is, it's shitty of me to call someone out before getting all the details, for myself.
how did @ItsOverBuddyBoyos get banned?? what he admit to?

Idk how to feel about this, on one hand hes rejecting girls but on another this is how it should be

If hes really a volcel virgin I can respect that

Im still jealous as fuck that hes a pretty boy though

I BET YOU ANYTHING THERE'S A SECRET SOCIETY IN THIS FORUM WHO ARE NOT INCELS BUT INSTEAD NORMIES POSING AS US IN ORDER TO SUBVERT AND BRING DRAMA HERE. PROBABLY TRYING TO MAKE US DO VIOLENT SHIT OR SOMETHING

I BET YOU ANYTHING THESE FUCKS WOULD LAUGH IF A FORUM USER WENT ER

WELL GUESS WHAT FAGGOTS YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED

REMEMBER TO IGNORE FOR CALLS OF VIOLENCE
REMEMBER TO NOT FALL FOR (((THEIR))) TACTICS
REMEMBER TO NOT TRUST ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM NOT EVEN YOURSELF

FUCKALKFJASLDFJAS;DLIFLFKASJDFLKASJF
He said he has fucked a decent amount of girls but still feels unfulfilled sometimes.
wow man. i dont know what to say anymore. seriously

@Templarcel421 whyd you wipe your post boyo?

@Templarcel421

just admitted not being a virgin and deleted his post ahahahhaahha

wait, he is banned, so prolly mods deleted it

It's not really a plot twist. Ever since I saw his pic, I strongly suspected he was a larper. He really came off as a pathological liar. Lots of others were suspicious of him as well. I just never openly voiced suspicion because I never had solid evidence other than his appearance and his general behavior.

Glad he was caught red handed though. He was shitting up this forum with bluepilled nonsense.
yeah, I know a lot of people were suspicious of him. I guess I was blind to it because he was so active here and I strongly related to his posts. He definitely has mental health issues IMO.

@Templarcel421

Lmao, just keep 'em coming boyos.
Soon enough we will know who the 5 or 6 actual incels here are, among the hordes of liars.

this is fucking insane. Feels like it was all planned tbh

wow man. i dont know what to say anymore. seriously

BUT HES UNFULFILLED BRO, HE HAS IT 10000000000000 TIMES WORSE THAN US BECAUSE HES UNFULFILLED DESPITE BEING A MAJOR SLAYER

SERIOUSLY FUCK THIS LMAO

IF YOURE A NONVIRGIN POSTING HERE WHOS HAD SEX MORE THAN ONCE WITHIN THE LAST 20 YEARS YOU DESERVE TO BE THROWN INTO A VOLCANO

JESUS CHRIST THATS WHAT 4 PEOPLE ALREADY ADMITTING NOT TO BEING A VIRGIN??

THE FIFTH COLUMN IN THIS FORUM IS REAL!!!

WE ARE BEING SUBVERTED
TROLLED
INFLUENCED BY NORMIES!!!
WHAT THE FUCK BROOO I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THIS BAD THE MOST POPULAR POSTERS ARE FAKCELS WJTWLAEJKF;ALS DKFSAKLDFJ

GOD WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!

i've literally poured my heart out in this forum. sometimes crying as i type.. i bet i all the lurkers and fakecels are laughing their asses off at my expense. fuck that enrages me so bad
people think you are larping lol

@Templarcel421

Holy shit what is happening today.

This day is a slaughter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.