Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL whogivesafucc banned. Lied about being a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
no clue why tf he said that but again i literally live a few miles away from him in brooklyn i know him more than any of you's
Great, so he in fact is larping about being an incel.

Nice proof in the pudding

I saw his picture, i'm not even suprised... he was like a 7.5.

this forum is a government project to watch 10-15 actually virgin truecels like me
testing if I am feeling violent and shit

the rest of you are just normies getting paid to interact me so I can keep posting here. just so you can know what I am up to and if I plan to go ER

incels.gov

I'm just wondering how OP got dirt on everyone

jfl at @blackletcel admitting to liking JB and hating his own race online! kek! lets see how your family and friends like that! kekekekeke OH MANNNNN

IM GONNA FEEL GOOD WHEN I FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm just wondering how OP got dirt on everyone
Im curious about that as well @Heightframeface

All these people just straight up admitting to him that theyre fakecels - why?

didnt read he's larping
Blackletcel 4

Attachments

• blackletcel 4.PNG
    blackletcel 4.PNG
    53 KB · Views: 105
I can 100 percent confirm the private messages OP has screencapped are legitimate. OP reported these private messages and when private messages are reported they are visible to all mods in the reports. There is no way OP could have faked this.

blackletcel wanted me to post this, proving that he's not incel. He thinks you're coping hard, lmao

View attachment 21220

View attachment 21221

View attachment 21222

So, yeah. Another fakecel

What bloody scum. I was willing to be forgiving until I saw this. He could have walked away when exposed, but actually sticking around, to boast about how he's a slayer, and how he thinks we are all just amusement for him? "idk how it is to be treated like shit"?
Making violent threats online is a stupid thing to do, but Jesus Christ, reading this makes me wish I could punch the bastard.

What bloody scum. I was willing to be forgiving until I saw this. He could have walked away when exposed, but actually sticking around, to boast about how he's a slayer, and how he thinks we are all just amusement for him? "idk how it is to be treated like shit"?
Making violent threats online is a stupid thing to do, but Jesus Christ, reading this makes me wish I could punch the bastard.
bro just screenshot all his send and send it to his fam/friends/employer/ etc.... im writing a forward as we speak how he posts how he hates fellow niggers and shit. this faggot is doing this to e-stroke himself but hes playing himself

It is time to use this godly video

tfw blackcellet cucks whogivesafucc in his own hate thread and steals his spotlight

kek

jfl at @blackletcel admitting to liking JB and hating his own race online! kek! lets see how your family and friends like that! kekekekeke OH MANNNNN

IM GONNA FEEL GOOD WHEN I FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How much time do you have?

Im curious about that as well @Heightframeface

All these people just straight up admitting to him that theyre fakecels - why?
blackletcel wanted info on how to grow taller in height and PMed me after a thread he made (when he's 5'11, jfl).

whogives just decided to drop some goldmines for no reason at all. Started with this.
Whogi

Now I know that the fakecels will avoid me like the plague

Attachments

• whogi.PNG
    whogi.PNG
    19.9 KB · Views: 111
How much time do you have?
im literally already writing a forward and screenshotting both whogivesafucc and blackletcels shit.. whogivesafucc made his account private but blackletcels hasn't... its pretty easy to doxx people with a pic and location. i'll just spam their pics using tinder and other apps in the area they are from until i someone who knows them matches or messages me. thats just one way to doxx someone... its gonna be easy tbh i literally am going home tomorrow and i have no job nor nothing else to do. i am a depressed piece of lazy shit but this actually gave me the fuel to use my autistic powers

are
5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7

you

fucking

serious?

Last edited:
I feel horrible after reading though this thread tbh

im literally already writing a forward and screenshotting both whogivesafucc and blackletcels shit.. whogivesafucc made his account private but blackletcels hasn't... its pretty easy to doxx people with a pic and location. i'll just spam their pics using tinder and other apps in the area they are from until i someone who knows them matches or messages me. thats just one way to doxx someone... its gonna be easy tbh i literally am going home tomorrow and i have no job nor nothing else to do. i am a depressed piece of lazy shit but this actually gave me the fuel to use my autistic powers
kek you're our incel saviour, doxx him.
Was he that low IQ to give location:lul::lul:

blackletcel wanted info on how to grow taller in height and PMed me after a thread he made (when he's 5'11, jfl).

whogives just decided to drop some goldmines for no reason at all. Started with this.
View attachment 21229

Now I know that the fakecels will avoid me like the plague
post their whole convos

I don't really support that. Firm believer that what is done online, should stay online. We've all done dumbass shit here without thinking of the consequences, at some point, and none of us want someone to dig it up and use it against us.

He should join this si-

Oh wait he already did :lul::lul::lul:
kekekekek

How is this surprising for anyone? Anyone who tries too hard to pretend they're incel isn't.

hint: if someone keeps saying they're KTHV or whatever the fuck and adding more letters at the end like a fucking LGBTQ member, they're obvious fakecels.

kek you're our incel saviour, doxx him.
Was he that low IQ to give location:lul::lul:
idk. ANYBODY KNOW WHAT CITY BLACKLETCEL IS FROM??

I KNOW WHOGIVESAFUCC IS FROM BROOKLYN I ALREADY MADE A GAY TINDER FOR HIM THERE KEK EVENTUALLY A NORMIE IS GONNA RECOGNIZE HIM AND ASK IF HES GAY!! :^)

ENJOY FAGGOTS!!!!

man i just fucking hate people like this but what do all fakecels have in common?
all average height or above, brutal heightpill

I don't really support that. Firm believer that what is done online, should stay online. We've all done dumbass shit here without thinking of the consequences, at some point, and none of us want someone to dig it up and use it against us.

kekekekek
BRO IM NOT PLAYING WHEN I POST HERE!!! INCELDOM HAS RUINED MY LIFE LITERALLY AND THESE FAGGOTS TAKE IT AS A JOKE@@@

I LEGIT HAVE PAIN AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES CUZ OF BEING A UGLY FUCK SUBHUMAN DEFORMED PIECE OF SHIT WHO CRIES AT NIGHT ABOUT NOT HAVING A LOVING MOMMY OR GF AND THESE FAGGOTS ARE HERE LARPING LAUGHING AT MY EXPENSE!!!

FUCK THAT!!!!

this is why I always say: virginity dont mean shit
it is all ABOUT LOOKS.
since there is no way you can proof virginity.

That's also why I wanted @itsOVER to be unbanned.
he has LOW smv,
5'6'' framelet + balding and 4/10 face

that's all I needed to know, I dont care if he went to SEA to lose his virginity while everybody ganged up on him for being "fakecel"

both blackccellet and fucc talked shit to him and called him fakecel.

that's not how I see.
1-he has poor looks
2- he actually does something to escape unlike "i rejected asian women cos muh white nationalism"
3- he is blackpilled

I would rather have him on this forum than goodlooking """""""incels""""""", i dont even care if you are virgin or not.
Mods should give @itsOVER a second chance.

when incels have fucked more h0ez than cucktears you have to reevaluate your values as an incelican

blackletcel trolling again
Blacklet cel

Attachments

• blacklet cel.PNG
    blacklet cel.PNG
    43.1 KB · Views: 83
my entire life has been a lie, i can't believe this.

who did he admit it to?

it is all ABOUT LOOKS.

he has LOW smv,

that's all I needed to know, I dont care if he went to SEA to lose his virginity while everybody ganged up on him for being "fakecel"

that's not how I see.
1-he has poor looks
2- he actually does something to escape unlike "i rejected asian women cos muh white nationalism"
3- he is blackpilled

I would rather have him on this forum than goodlooking """""""incels""""""", i dont even care if you are virgin or not.
They can all stay banned stop sucking off itsOver

he was always making autistic ass "I am the biggest trucel here" posts too. I attributed that to ldar autism posting

when incels have fucked more h0ez than cucktears you have to reevaluate your values as an incelican
we'll be the ones laughing from incel valhalla when they are in normie slime world after they die :feelscry:

The number of fakecels among the userbase is probably much greater than anyone here could ever imagine

Disappointed tbh, expected better from him, turns out that I am the only mentalcel that is a virgin and never really had any genuine action.
@Twisted rejected girs because he was scared of getting STD's.
@Weed fucked a fat chick at 17 IIRC.

Idk man, it's like I don't belong anywhere, feelsbad.
what. the. fuck. fuck this shit

i've literally poured my heart out in this forum. sometimes crying as i type.. i bet i all the lurkers and fakecels are laughing their asses off at my expense. fuck that enrages me so bad

I know your pain dawg, I basically have ED now from all the lonley nights and abuse by women since I was young. I'm ready to suicide any minute and you have these fuckers coming in here trying to get some limelight or something. I know I joke around a lot but that's just my way of coping, I can't write long intellectual pieces on my inceldom and I fucking hate cia niggers.

it is all ABOUT LOOKS.

he has LOW smv,

that's not how I see.
1-he has poor looks
3- he is blackpilled

Why cant he just stay banned?

had no interactions with whogivesafucc, but Blackmanletcel was aids as fuck.
Saying he's incel as fuck for being 7/10 facially with a big frame but GOD FORBID HE'S NOT 6FT AND ONLY 5ft11.
Dickhead.

i've literally poured my heart out in this forum. sometimes crying as i type.. i bet i all the lurkers and fakecels are laughing their asses off at my expense. fuck that enrages me so bad
I made plenty of honest posts on my main account and these people are just laughing about it. They are making a joke out of true suffering

it is all ABOUT LOOKS.

he has LOW smv,

that's not how I see.
1-he has poor looks
3- he is blackpilled

While Id rather have him than the larpers if I had to pick, all of them should stay banned if possible

I dont need him posting screenshots of teenage girls messaging him how theyre pregnant, hes having sex with attractive girls now so there is no longer any reason for him to be on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.