Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL whogivesafucc banned. Lied about being a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew from the moment I saw his pic that he was not an incel.

I'm shocked tbh. I thought he was only joking when he said he ain't virgin last time. But it seems like he was only here to mock us. How many people like him are on this site? After this incident, they'll probably never come out. Just ban all the good looking folks from ratings megathread.

cope lmaooo

dude stop it already
about half of the forum called him sub 5
"asymmetric face"
"looks like a pig"
"why are you even surprised he didnt get many matches he is a 4"
"if you believe he can get women in le 2018 you are not blackpilled"

just lol I truly LOVE this forum. now that you copers know he got laid, NOW you agree with me that he was a 6.
again, I don't know wtf you're talking about. Are you confusing me with someone else? Most people (including myself) said he was goodlooking all along. There were threads asking for him to be banned based off his pics alone. Personally I thought he was a legit mentalcel

Let me remind you guys that @Incel_Dikshit is another gl larper troll, who posted his picture and deleted it after just a few mins due to backlash

I have his photo.

Good,he should be unbanned so he can waste the rest of his life here.
Have relationships and a good life or post on incels.is,tough decisions.

Knowing they waste their time here instead of getting girls is almost lifefuel

@13k I think he is also a fakecel.

again, I don't know wtf you're talking about. Are you confusing me with someone else? Most people (including myself) said he was goodlooking all along. There were threads asking for him to be banned based off his pics alone. Personally I thought he was a legit mentalcel
a lotta people did but a lotta people also called him
"pig"
"4/10 imo"
"you incels call everyone chad, he is a 3.5 PSL like gambler"
"5 at best"
"why does it surprise you he is incel? it is over if you are sub 8 in le 2018"
"he is more incel than you"

I've had all those said to me when I called him good looking and he could get a gf. Everything else is just cope.

this is like Tellem-T all over.
EVERYBODY was convinced he was TYRONE 8/10, after facade's tinder experiment you copers decided he was 3/10 truecel.

this forum will change their rating to fit it into their cope rather than face the reality.

WHAAAAAAAT
This is the XXI Century's greatest performatic art work though.
Still, fuck the guy...

a lotta people did but a lotta people also called him
"pig"
"4/10 imo"
"you incels call everyone chad, he is a 3.5 PSL like gambler"
"5 at best"
"why does it surprise you he is incel? it is over if you are sub 8 in le 2018"
"he is more incel than you"

I've had all those said to me when I called him good looking and he could get a gf. Everything else is just cope.

this is like Tellem-T all over.
EVERYBODY was convinced he was TYRONE 8/10, after facade's tinder experiment you copers decided he was 3/10 truecel.

this forum will change their rating to fit it into their cope rather than face the reality.
yeah I agree, half the forum is retarded. The confirmation bias is too strong.

God damnit. I knew he was a little fishy. Talkless? Really? Fuck him. This just confirms my suspicion that everyone is pulling off this big ass masquerade on this site and I’m the only incel.

So we should just assume all good looking guys really are fakecels.
Yup. It's too obvious isn't it? I think most whites here are larpers as well.

Come on, what is the fucking point larping as an incel? Wtf??

This is the guy that made a thread telling people to upload their picture to confirm their inceldom? Fucking degenerate larper. What a disappointing thread.

@Incel_Dikshit what do you have to say about it?

This guy has admitted to getting attention from women.

Yup. It's too obvious isn't it? I think most whites here are larpers as well.

Come on, what is the fucking point larping as an incel? Wtf??

We are very likeable and influential people, they come here to make fun of us but they end up liking us

tbh the most impressive LARP was @Chewbacca
Yea, but she was genuinely ugly, a truecel material. But this motherfucker @whogivesafucc is a complete fraud. If we have our incelistan one day, we will put him on trial.
We are very likeable and influential people, they come here to make fun of us but they end up liking us
kek.
he´s the equivalent of someone who goes to a support group for incurable cancer patients while being perfectly healthy. Then when he goes home he has a good laugh about all the suckers who believed him.

3473e750e82f58a7cda3a6e930497e2e
6cf.png

Last edited:
Also LOL @ anyone who thinks that mentalcels exist, how many times does this need to happen for people to realize that its just the term used by good looking larpers to avoid the banhammer

Thanks for putting this in such coherent and concise way.

I added that fucker to my ignore list basically when I joined. Looks like I made the right decision.

A point that gets missed too often. Even the feigned indignation of the bitch brigade belies a prurient, consuming fascination with us that takes up a good deal of their limited capacity for thought. How much do you want to bet there are seas of bluehairs developing incel fetishes as we speak? Making their lapdog 3rd boyfriends pour vanilla lattes over their sagging, uncontained flesh, demanding he chase them around the room yelling "It's my day of retribution now, Stacy!"

Stagnant normie culture is in such desperate need of upheaval that, at the very least, these people are enthralled by what they see here, the first original development to present itself in decades. How many of these guests do you think are regulars, adducing characters out of our posts and inventing fictions about them.for their private delectation.

The worst thing that could happen to us is cooptation. The fakecel problem is the nascent emergence of this phenomenon.

I understand people feeling betrayed but if you take it at face value this normie moron spent all of his free time here befriending incels and trying to relate. I’m flattered

Some of the maycels/Junecels are truer truecels than this niggerfaggot tbh
I'm the truest of them all.

You know what, i always felt like @whogivesafucc simple never belonged to our place. His views was quite different from many popular positions here, his posting style. Momma used to tell i have a good intuition when i was a child, so consider this to be my intuition, at least. I'm COMPLETELY not surprised he lied about his sexual life all this time.

Fuck, I trusted him too. :feelscry:

damn, i slept through and missed this giant shitstorm. I never liked any of these fakecels who got banned to begin with so, good riddance.

Trust no one is the rule #1.

A point that gets missed too often. Even the feigned indignation of the bitch brigade belies a prurient, consuming fascination with us that takes up a good deal of their limited capacity for thought. How much do you want to bet there are seas of bluehairs developing incel fetishes as we speak? Making their lapdog 3rd boyfriends pour vanilla lattes over their sagging, uncontained flesh, demanding he chase them around the room yelling "It's my day of retribution now, Stacy!"

Stagnant normie culture is in such desperate need of upheaval that, at the very least, these people are enthralled by what they see here, the first original development to present itself in decades. How many of these guests do you think are regulars, adducing characters out of our posts and inventing fictions about them.for their private delectation.

The worst thing that could happen to us is cooptation. The fakecel problem is the nascent emergence of this phenomenon.
legit, we are the new counterculture. There's ironically more personality on this board than anywhere else on the internet.

ANY AVERAGE OR ABOVE LOOKING WHITE GUY ON THIS WEBSITE IS A FAKECEL FAGGOT AND WILL NO LONGER BE TAKIN SERIOUSLY. EVERY ONE OF THESE AVERAGE OR ABOVE WHITE GUYS HAVEN BEEN NON INCELS OR VOLCELS. FUCK YOU GUYS!!!!!

ANY AVERAGE OR ABOVE LOOKING WHITE GUY ON THIS WEBSITE IS A FAKECEL FAGGOT AND WILL NO LONGER BE TAKIN SERIOUSLY. EVERY ONE OF THESE AVERAGE OR ABOVE WHITE GUYS HAVEN BEEN NON INCELS OR VOLCELS. FUCK YOU GUYS!!!!!
Legit, we must ban all those above 5/10.

@blackletcel still gets through the fence.

@blackletcel still gets through the fence.
Wtf? That guy was a LARPER TOO!?
A3B57CAF 4BD9 4F31 B70B DC12637BCD9A

I am so fucking utterly disgusted and appalled to have been posting alongside a bunch of fakecel larping freaks all this time. Fuck this website

disappointing, that human shit, that have been delighted of life, of fortune, are rejoicing in this forum ... this is to share experiences and support us in our mutual hatred towards society, and create ours¡¡¡ S.H

Kid was a fucking retard. Good riddance. Hated the kid on discord. Everytime I call out a fakecel on discord I'm eventually proven right

Wtf? That guy was a LARPER TOO!?
View attachment 21282
I am so fucking utterly disgusted and appalled to have been posting alongside a bunch of fakecel larping freaks all this time. Fuck this website

Objectively hes even worse than fucc

blackletcel-png.21220

blackletcel-2-png.21221

blackletcel-3-png.21222

Its infuriating

Objectively hes even worse than fucc

blackletcel-png.21220

blackletcel-2-png.21221

blackletcel-3-png.21222

Its infuriating

This is some extreme suicide fuel. This is some top ten anime betrayal shit. Too think my life could be so fucking easy if I was just good looking. If I had just a few more millimeters of bone, hunter eyes, small thin nose

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Disappointed tbh, expected better from him, turns out that I am the only mentalcel that is a virgin and never really had any genuine action.
@Twisted rejected girs because he was scared of getting STD's.
@Weed fucked a fat chick at 17 IIRC.

Idk man, it's like I don't belong anywhere, feelsbad.
Unless you have legit raging autism, there's no way in hell you're an incel with a slayer profile like this:

Snapchat 1067243463

At 14? What the fuck did I miss

looks like the average black, obnoxious high school normie. I'm sure he wears pumped up kicks
Thank you kek. People hyping him up like he's the next Jeremy Meeks or something

This is some extreme suicide fuel. This is some top ten anime betrayal shit. Too think my life could be so fucking easy if I was just good looking. If I had just a few more millimeters of bone, hunter eyes, small thin nose

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
idk, his story doesn't sound very believable

Status
Not open for further replies.