Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL whogivesafucc banned. Lied about being a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good riddance, he was easily one of the worst posters here.

thought he was some sort of tyrone, lightskin hairbrush lookin ass nigga LMAO, someone should let him back in
'5'2 with a 4.5" dick truecel.'

Actual 5'11 6.5/10 Tyronelite. He said he's even better looking now, and that it's a one year old photo.

Yeah, fuck him for lying about being 9 inches shorter than he actually his, especially with this face. Don't ban me mods

19982-512b294d0955a9eb031cb8ef94999d63.jpg

ChadsandTyrones.me
jesus christ

the apocalypse can't get here soon enough
i'm legit gonna post this on 4chan... i know the autists over at r9k are gonna sperg out.

you've been warned @whogivesafucc and @blackletcel

if you think he is not a solid 7, you are prolly another good looking kid who's obsessed with very small imperfections yourself.

i'm sorry he just looks poor to me, proportions of a child, midface proganthism, I would put him at a 5.5-6. Hair and lighting angle halo if anything. He is not a lookscel though my statement was hyperbolic. I was expecting alot better for someone who claimed to get over 30 tinder matches a day.
Lol there is not a day that i dont wish i was a good looking LARPer on this site for bantz, im jealous of these guys

Last edited:
We need to do more than just ban this guy.

We need revenge.

He used to be a shy quiet talkless virgin when I first made an account. The most inhibited guy in the universe.

We've been deceived so hard.
Was anyone deceived though? I thought he was a mega autist tbqh. I didn't buy his crap.

He used to be a shy quiet talkless virgin when I first made an account. The most inhibited guy in the universe.

We've been deceived so hard.
he also larped as a curry gymcel terrorist. He is one crazy guy, his LARPs were interesting i guess, never really considered him a truecel so wasnt surprised

Cast him to hell, satans hounds will feast upon him just like all the other fakecels.

so i guess the whole "you should trust me because i have a lot of posts" is no longer a reason to trust someone.
He came on Discord back in February/March and it was clear with some of the things he was saying that he was no incel. I was suspicious of him ever since then.

Teenage girls we can roast with our bants and then later fap to.

Never happens. /r9k/ is basically full of orbiters fighting over whose online crush is more broken. You literally have girls trying to outlarp each other by faking pregnancies and lying about their drug habits, there are entire threads dedicated to dissecting their lives and every post made by a woman there is taken as gospel

Dont forget to buy your online crush something off her Amazon wishlist or you wont get access to her discord chat!

He came on Discord back in February/March and it was clear with some of the things he was saying that he was no incel. I was suspicious of him ever since then.
Discord seems to be where the fakecels like to hang out since they can say what they like there without getting banned.

Discord seems to be where the fakecels like to hang out since they can say what they like there without getting banned.
It seems more like a social club than a blackpill discussion, but I've never used discord.

damn wtf. I'm now convinced everyone on here is lying lol.

this is one of the worst plot twists in this site's history.

It's not really a plot twist. Ever since I saw his pic, I strongly suspected he was a larper. He really came off as a pathological liar. Lots of others were suspicious of him as well. I just never openly voiced suspicion because I never had solid evidence other than his appearance and his general behavior.

Glad he was caught red handed though. He was shitting up this forum with bluepilled nonsense.

Was anyone deceived though? I thought he was a mega autist tbqh. I didn't buy his crap.
He must have some kind of mental ailment if not autism. Can't imagine anyone who is totally normal having 8.6k posts on an incel forum. It's physically impossible.

he also larped as a curry gymcel terrorist. He is one crazy guy, his LARPs were interesting i guess, never really considered him a truecel so wasnt surprised
Me neither as soon as I saw his picture. A white boi like that who went to a mostly ethnik high school isn't going to be single for long.

HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED FUCKING THEN!!!! fuck man
he was permabanned for that for like 2 months, he still browsed the site DAILY while he was serving his ban, Im not even mad at him tbh i think the dude is legit crazy

No, not really there are fakes on both platform.

Discord is much better to detect fakes since it is more personal and you get to know people better live flowing chat. people let their larp down easier.

I never talked to whogivesafucc on discord but admittedly I made the mistake of letting blackcellet in my server. believing he was ethnic
and 5'2''. But from our discord chats, I always suspected he was fake. he used to give me "muh self confidence" "dont be self hating" meme. then I banned him.l
I don't mean to imply everyone who uses it is fakecel, I am sure it is fun, but a few users have now been exposed by things they let slip on Discord.

he called me a fakecel then i sent a picture to him i thought he was a real one

LOL OK bro whatever you say like I said I knew the guy for 5 or more years I went to high school and college with him so shut the fuck up about me being an alternate account
He literally fucking admitted to having sex? How on earth do you expect to convince us he was lying about lying, retard?

LOL OK bro whatever you say like I said I knew the guy for 5 or more years I went to high school and college with him so shut the fuck up about me being an alternate account
Kek is this your 885th personality now? How many others are there? Make another account and claim to be his gardener or something :lul::lul:

Yeah, fuck him for lying about being 9 inches shorter than he actually his, especially with this face. Don't ban me mods

19982-512b294d0955a9eb031cb8ef94999d63.jpg

ChadsandTyrones.me
Holy shit that's blackletcel? Looks like a pretty boy. Mogs me hard af

incel my ass

i'm sorry he just looks poor to me, proportions of a child, midface proganthism, I would put him at a 5.5-6. Hair and lighting angle halo if anything. He is not a lookscel though my statement was hyperbolic. I was expecting alot better for someone who claimed to get over 30 tinder matches a day.
Lol there is not a day that i dont wish i was a good looking LARPer on this site for bantz, im jealous of these guys
blackletcel wanted me to post this, proving that he's not incel. He thinks you're coping hard, lmao

Blackletcel

Blackletcel 2

Blackletcel 3

So, yeah. Another fakecel

Attachments

• blackletcel.PNG
    blackletcel.PNG
    36.6 KB · Views: 79
  • blackletcel 2.PNG
    blackletcel 2.PNG
    29.4 KB · Views: 79
  • blackletcel 3.PNG
    blackletcel 3.PNG
    28.8 KB · Views: 93
this is @whogivesafucc i recognize the posting style plus whogivesafucc claimed all his friend abandoned him.

BAN THIS FAGGOT

blackletcel wanted me to post this, proving that he's not incel. He thinks you're coping hard, lmao

View attachment 21220

View attachment 21221

View attachment 21222

HE THINKS HES A BADASS!! REMEMBER SOME OF US ARE NEETS WITH NOTHING ELSE BUT TIME!! I AM GOING TO COMPILE ALL THIS SHIT AND FIND OUT WHO THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE, EMPLOYER, FRIENDS, COLLEGE, AND SEND THEM ALL THIS INFO!!!! FUCK THESE FAGGOTS!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!! HOW

HOW DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WILL REACT WHEN THEY FIND OUT WHAT THEY'VE BEEN POSTING?? JFL THESE NORMIES ARE PLAYING THEMSELVES!!!!

ESPECIALLY IN THIS DAY AND AGE! POSTING ON A INCEL FORUM???? POSTING THAT SHIT WITH THE WHOLE #mETOO?

HAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU GOD NOW I HAVE A REASON TO DO SOMETHING!!! I WILL SEND THIS INFO TO THEIR LOVED ONES AN FRIENDS AND EMPLOYERS EVERYONE!! HAHAHAHA

no clue why tf he said that but again i literally live a few miles away from him in brooklyn i know him more than any of you's
Great, so he in fact is larping about being an incel.

Nice proof in the pudding

I saw his picture, i'm not even suprised... he was like a 7.5.

I'm just wondering how OP got dirt on everyone

jfl at @blackletcel admitting to liking JB and hating his own race online! kek! lets see how your family and friends like that! kekekekeke OH MANNNNN

IM GONNA FEEL GOOD WHEN I FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm just wondering how OP got dirt on everyone
Im curious about that as well @Heightframeface

All these people just straight up admitting to him that theyre fakecels - why?

I can 100 percent confirm the private messages OP has screencapped are legitimate. OP reported these private messages and when private messages are reported they are visible to all mods in the reports. There is no way OP could have faked this.

View attachment 21220

View attachment 21221

View attachment 21222

What bloody scum. I was willing to be forgiving until I saw this. He could have walked away when exposed, but actually sticking around, to boast about how he's a slayer, and how he thinks we are all just amusement for him? "idk how it is to be treated like shit"?
Making violent threats online is a stupid thing to do, but Jesus Christ, reading this makes me wish I could punch the bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.