Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL whogivesafucc banned. Lied about being a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were these PMs? I have no words. This is possibly the worst betrayal yet. I feel like such a dumbass for defending him all those times.

@KyloRen @Kointo
Yeah, I was pretty surprised that nobody else knew. I feel bad for all the OG posters on here

Thera re probably legit 3 KVs on this website tops, me being one of them

If you are one of those two please identify yourself
25 year oldcel KHHV reporting for duty, boyo.

he´s the equivalent of someone who goes to a support group for incurable cancer patients while being perfectly healthy. Then when he goes home he has a good laugh about all the suckers who believed him.

So rage enducing, I hope the guy gets run over by a bus.

Yeah, this site probably makes him feel better about his life

No matter how bad some people have it at least theyre not virgins

Like Ive had my suspicions given his pics and talk of having people stop being his friends because hes a virgin but because he claimed to be a KTHHHV and I could identify with some of his LARPing I was always willing to give him a free pass

And then its turns out he even has a gf, JFL

I suspect at least 50% of the users he are like this too, the other 49% just claim that they are blackpilled normies
Yup, it's probably the majority who are here, lmao. One only has to glance at the ratings thread to realize this.
I wouldn't even mind if there were blackpilled normies here, as long as they were honest about it, and didn't brag. But pretending to relate to our struggles? Disgusting.

damn, I somehow believed him because he used to say "I never approached a woman in my life", that would be only explanation.

if He said "I got rejected 100s times" I would never buy it
I always called him 6/10 and told him his looks were fine.

I am kinda disappointed tbh

blackcellet is another one
5'11'' with 7/10 face larping as 5'2''

larpers.me

I'm not a LARP :lul:
i was talking about @heroinfather look at his pics on megathread legit ethnicchad who gymcels.. claims he has PTSD from being called nigger once in school JFL and that hes a virgin

that faggot goes on to play the evil card to excuse his larping when he's really the evil one

that faggot goes on to play the evil card to excuse his larping when he's really the evil one
at least pedocels are honest. i hate pedocels fuck them(i'd kill them tbh) but come one man at least there honest in this forum.

what he did is border line sociopathic

JFL at this guy. I'd say it's unbelievable, but it's really not tbh tbh.

Sex-havers.me

I hate to say it but we all know

are you even surprised an average looking white turned out to be sex haver LOL

what did you guys expect ? you guys are so fucking delusional and not as blackpilled as you claim to be.

@VST said this a couple hours earlier:
"Retards saying shit like "@whogivesafucc would get laid if he asked girls out" when in reality he wouldn't, asking girls out doesn't work, cold approaches do not work, they never do. "

JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOU if you think non deformed average looking whites can be INVOLUNTARY celibate.

6f5bd06facd8a1020561971012dda89c82d20892230fef2c148817ee9e973ec6

there is 1 single explanation of why an average looking white can be a virgin: he never even once left his basement.

Damn, what a legend. Gonna miss pigboi and his troll posts tbh

Yup, it's probably the majority who are here, lmao. One only has to glance at the ratings thread to realize this.
I wouldn't even mind if there were blackpilled normies here, as long as they were honest about it, and didn't brag. But pretending to relate to our struggles? Disgusting.

Ive been trying not to look at that thread because its pure sui fuel, but being that its almost 50 pages now Ill have to scroll through

The thing is though if youre willing to post your picture on this forum theres a 99% chance youre not actually a KV. I would never ever post my picture because I know it would immediately be crossposted somewhere else and Id end up another poster child for ugly incels like jsanza or blackopscel

Also LOL @ anyone who thinks that mentalcels exist, how many times does this need to happen for people to realize that its just the term used by good looking larpers to avoid the banhammer

I hate to say it but we all know

are you even surprised an average looking white turned out to be sex haver LOL

what did you guys expect ? you guys are so fucking delusional and not as blackpilled as you claim to be.

"Retards saying shit like "@whogivesafucc would get laid if he asked girls out" when in reality he wouldn't, asking girls out doesn't work, cold approaches do not work, they never do. "

JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOU if you think non deformed average looking whites can be INVOLUNTARY celibate.

View attachment 21211

tbh i didn't like your posting because its brutally honest but shit man you've been right all along

plenty of known fakecels on this site.

also lying about being a virgin is the scummiest shit it just makes truecels like myself look worse.

fuck that guy.

Damn, what a legend. Gonna miss pigboi and his troll posts tbh
tbh if you praise this shit you aren't suffering like a incel

Ive been trying not to look at that thread because its pure sui fuel, but being that its almost 50 pages now Ill have to scroll through

The thing is though if youre willing to post your picture on this forum theres a 99% chance youre not actually a KV. I would never ever post my picture because I know it would immediately be crossposted somewhere else and Id end up another poster child for ugly incels like jsanza or blackopscel

Also LOL @ anyone who thinks that mentalcels exist, how many times does this need to happen for people to realize that its just the term used by good looking larpers to avoid the banhammer
this. too

JFL I wouldn't be surprised if his confession is a LARP. There must be something seriously wrong with you to have over 8000 posts on incels.is, he was a cool poster tho tbh. Probably belongs in an asylum

Last edited:
tbh i didn't like your posting because its brutally honest but shit man you've been right all along
yup, 13k gets proven right. edition 187

If only this forum stopped coping for a goddamn second and listened to me.

So many people are throwing around "blackpill" word but they dont even have a grip on basics and fundamentals of blackpill.

blackpill isnt about "le evil stacey !!!!!!" "i wouldnt help the stacey if I saw her getting raped ehehehhe"

blackpill is simply acknowledging genetic determinism and uncomfortable facts about human nature. spamming over the top hyperbolic women hate threads isnt being blackpilled.

"Retards saying shit like "@whogivesafucc would get laid if he asked girls out" when in reality he wouldn't, asking girls out doesn't work, cold approaches do not work, they never do.
VST himself is likely a fakecel, although I'm sure that everyone who saw his now-deleted, chadlite ratings pic, agrees.

Agreed.

i was talking about @heroinfather look at his pics on megathread legit ethnicchad who gymcels.. claims he has PTSD from being called nigger once in school JFL and that hes a virgin
I thought I might know him but I dont know the face. If I do ever see him I will make sure to punch him right in the face tho

VST himself is likely a fakecel, although I'm sure that everyone who saw his now-deleted, chadlite ratings pic, agrees.

Agreed.
If you really needed to see his pictures to know he is a fakecel, then you are simply NOT blackpilled.

forget about the pic he posted. what do we know about @VST ?

1- he is white
2- he groped a random girl's ass and then the girl kep messaging him (he got banned for that post)
3- he kept spamming "approaching women is cope"

just from that I knew for a fact he wasn't an incel. the picture he posted just confirmed it. he had godly side profile. giga chad.

honestly, just being white is a huge red flag for me.

I'm starting to believe there's like 20 people here who are genuine truecels,the rest are larpers/severe mentalcels who go out of their way not to have sex.

Every truecel needs to leave this place asap,for real either stop obsessing about getting laid(it's never gonna happen) and find some other way to spend your time or just rope,everything is better than being here and having larping chads/chadlites pretend to understand you then make fun of you behind your back,do you need even more humiliation and suffering in your life?

Also fuck the cucked mods who didn't ban this fakecel cunt as soon as he showed his photos.

so i guess the whole "you should trust me because i have a lot of posts" is no longer a reason to trust someone.

So many people are throwing around "blackpill" word but they dont even have a grip on basics and fundamentals of blackpill.

blackpill isnt about "le evil stacey !!!!!!" "i wouldnt help the stacey if I saw her getting raped ehehehhe"

blackpill is simply acknowledging genetic determinism and uncomfortable facts about human nature. spamming over the top hyperbolic women hate threads isnt being blackpilled.

i held a tiny bit of cope hope but after looking at all the chadlites and JBWs in the ratings thread and now whogivesafucc its dead.

in the back of my mind i knew you were right with the real DARK BLACK PILL but i chose to remain a bit hopeful. and hate threads release my anger tbh but yeah you are right
I thought I might know him but I dont know the face. If I do ever see him I will make sure to punch him right in the face tho
please do. i know hes larping

he´s the equivalent of someone who goes to a support group for incurable cancer patients while being perfectly healthy. Then when he goes home he has a good laugh about all the suckers who believed him.

So rage enducing, I hope the guy gets run over by a bus.

I'm starting to believe there's like 20 people here who are genuine truecels,the rest are larpers/severe mentalcels who go out of their way not to have sex.

Every truecel needs to leave this place asap,for real either stop obsessing about getting laid(it's never gonna happen) and find some other way to spend your time or just rope,everything is better than being here and having larping chads/chadlites pretend to understand you then make fun of you behind your back,do you need even more humiliation and suffering in your life?

Also fuck the cucked mods who didn't ban this fakecel cunt as soon as he showed his photos.
every member should be forced to post his skin color first.
if they can prove they are not white, they shouldnt have to dm their face to mods.

if they can't prove they are shitskin, then they should be obliged to send their full face pictures to mods.
and if they have a face north of 3/10, then their application should get rejected.

@Master

pinch of salt, i dont even trust ethnics anymore after blackletcel

Agreed.
If you really needed to see his pictures to know he is a fakecel, then you are simply NOT blackpilled.

forget about the pic he posted. what do we know about @VST ?

1- he is white
2- he groped a random girl's ass and then the girl kep messaging him (he got banned for that post)
3- he kept spamming "approaching women is cope"

just from that I knew for a fact he wasn't an incel. the picture he posted just confirmed it. he had godly side profile. giga chad.

honestly, just being white is a huge red flag for me.

>Tfw virgin
>Tfw still a fakecel

Feelsbad.

this.

I know it's easy to say now but I'm being honest when I say this guy was always suspicious to me. The whole "talkless virgin" thing just seemed completely made up to me and like bullshit. Also him being white, 5/10+ and not a manlet, just made it seem like another bored white boi who has nothing else to do.

He is a fucking piece of shit and should just fuck off at this point

any face pics of blackletcel?

>Tfw virgin
>Tfw still a fakecel

Feelsbad.
What did you expect to happen when you basically posted an IRL version of this and claimed it was you?
Chad main

>Tfw virgin
>Tfw still a fakecel

Feelsbad.
virgin != incel

your celibacy (if not larp) is merely voluntary

by your definition, priests are incel too.

pinch of salt, i dont even trust ethnics anymore after blackletcel
I knew he was fake too
real talk
my 6th senses are quite strong

I knew the dude from discord
he'd always give me
"muh self esteem" "muh postive vibes" "muh dont be self hating" BS
those kinda comments are strong indicator of fakeness because it is really difficult for a real INVOLUNTARY celibate to have high self esteem and confidence.

other strong indicators:
-makes fun of ugly people
-memes too much

I should make a thread on how to detect a larper/fakecel 101

I've said it at least 15+ times. 90% of this forum is larpers. It's why I'll never show my face.

virgin != incel

your celibacy (if not larp) is merely voluntary

by your definition, priests are incel too.

I knew he was fake too
real talk
my 6th senses are quite strong

I knew the dude from discord
he'd always give me
"muh self esteem" "muh postive vibes" "muh dont be self hating" BS
those kinda comments are strong indicator of fakeness because it is really difficult for a real INVOLUNTARY celibate to have high self esteem and confidence.

other strong indicators:
-makes fun of ugly people
-memes too much

I should make a thread on how to detect a larper/fakecel 101
damn bro you really are a OGcel....

the last 2 indicators are the biggest red flag though.. and the bluepilled advice

I will drop this here once again for the bluepill.me members
you can really never emphasize this enough

ONLY THE UGLY CAN BE INCEL

I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE VIRGIN

so a black version of whogivesafucc?

Also show pic
Yeah, fuck him for lying about being 9 inches shorter than he actually his, especially with this face. Don't ban me mods

19982-512b294d0955a9eb031cb8ef94999d63.jpg

ChadsandTyrones.me

This faggot should have been permabanned as soon as he posted his picture. Even here Chads won't leave us alone.
Therere probably legit 3 KVs on this website tops, me being one of them

If you are one of those two please identify yourself
26 KHHV.

I don’t know whether to :lul::lul::lul: or :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

Yeah, fuck him for lying about being 9 inches shorter than he actually his, especially with this face. Don't ban me mods

ChadsandTyrones.me
oh my fucking god

lmao, absolute state of volcels.me
6f5bd06facd8a1020561971012dda89c82d20892230fef2c148817ee9e973ec6

This thread makes me want to go back to /r9k/. At least there we weed out the fakecels better.

ChadsandTyrones.me
This site is a fucking joke, holy shit...fuck this guy for claiming to struggle as an incel.

Status
Not open for further replies.