Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting whites love being white

The average shitskin has far more pride for there culture then the average white does
culture is good but failo effect is too big
same for rice
good culture but failo tax is insanely high

As a vERy dark shitskin curry manlet aspERgERs Dravidian, I felt subhuman whERevER I went (and I’ve been to 20 countries across 4 continents)

All "events" just involve whites rubbing in ethniccels how white they are

• festivals
  • farmers markets
  • concerts
  • events
  • "travel vlogs" where whites get treated like royalty in 3rd world countries despite being mogged in their own country
im soo fucking tired of being told to "adventure more!" the only people who "adventure!" are whites, exploring their whiteness

its not brave to be white in thailand. try being a currycel in bangkok, bitch
Even the mean term 'globalization' is just about whites getting access to entirety of the world while thirdies suffer in their shithole.

As a vERy dark shitskin curry manlet aspERgERs Dravidian, I felt subhuman whERevER I went (and I’ve been to 20 countries across 4 continents)
How can you just go to a random country where you can't even understand a single word.

How can you just go to a random country where you can't even understand a single word.

Most countries undERstand some level of English, although they can’t speak it vERy well.

Cumskin behaviour, "Muh it's all about genes":soy:, look the statics below.
In the US most sandnigs and latinos are sometimes mislabeled as white even though they are extremely swarthy.

Thank god I’m only half curry

They still commit more crime.
Blacks and latinos do. They are the ones that rape, murder, and form gangs most of the time.

If only that was the case for most Whites...

Being white is life fuel sometimes ngl

Despite being born in a gay faggot leftist shithole, I'm still white and mog 80% of the population just by existing

Blacks and latinos do. They are the ones that rape, murder, and form gangs most of the time.
Now you are blaming other groups instead of accepting facts, something like they have some kind of superior genes, I accept the fact that cumskins on average have higher iq and more civilized than people living turd world, but they are bad too.

Look at them going to fuck literal children

Screenshot 20240315 114407 Chrome

I hate the fact that they make up almost half of the forum are shitting other races eventhough their own race is shit.

Now you are blaming other groups instead of accepting facts, something like they have some kind of superior genes, I accept the fact that cumskins on average have higher iq and more civilized than people living turd world, but they are bad too.

Look at them going to fuck literal children

I hate the fact that they make up almost half of the forum are shitting other races eventhough their own race is shit.
I’m saying on average blacks and hispanics abuse children at higher rates and are responsible for violent crimes. Look at rape gangs, it’s mostly inbred pakis behind the phenomenon. Most curry/rice/whites are pretty decent imo, even latinos are sometimes if they’re second gen.

I’m saying on average blacks and hispanics abuse children at higher rates and are responsible for violent crimes. Look at rape gangs, it’s mostly inbred pakis behind the phenomenon. Most curry/rice/whites are pretty decent imo, even latinos are sometimes if they’re second gen.
Ok bro.

The average shitskin has far more pride for there culture then the average white does
This is why there only only needs to be one race.
It's when someone wants to be different that there is an issue.
If we just had the white race like Hitler advocated for, problems would cease existence.

I'd rather be white than curry or ricecel, fuck that shit
white = respect, rich culture, best economy, great history, great moral values
chink, curry, arab, nigger = live in piss poor shithole with no history, no wealth, only to leave your country for free neetbux, forever bitter and resentful
even without the better genes, i'd be proud to be white

Kek, This is white countries today, Rules for me but not for thee
moves to white country to complain about there being too many whites? This guy isn't an incel he just acts like 90% of other browns in white countries

No culture, no moral values. "Great history" is ridiculed and condemned by whites themselves.
Liberalism destroyed white culture, history and moral values (the average white loves trannies).
They have the best economy, but Arabs mog them thanks to oil.
Democracy, social representation, checks and balances, human rights, free market, etc. All the good shit that allowed whites to dominate the world. Good on you to clarify what exactly makes arab economy the best. Not achievements of arabs as society and culture (free market, horizontal organization, institutes that allowed economy and society to prosper), but the black gunk from the depths to fuel machines that they unexpectedly came upon. Whites condemn their own history, so what? Without the white culture civilization will simply devolve into shit. And their own opinion on the matter doesn't mean shit. I don't give a fuck If whites collectively decided to die out - civilization just needs white values to survive.

They have the best economy, but Arabs mog them thanks to oil.
I have to disagree, most of the Arab countries are shithole, that's why they move to other countries.

Democracy, social representation, checks and balances, human rights, free market, etc. All the good shit that allowed whites to dominate the world. Good on you to clarify what exactly makes arab economy the best. Not achievements of arabs as society and culture (free market, horizontal organization, institutes that allowed economy and society to prosper), but the black gunk from the depths to fuel machines that they unexpectedly came upon. Whites condemn their own history, so what? Without the white culture civilization will simply devolve into shit. And their own opinion on the matter doesn't mean shit. I don't give a fuck If whites collectively decided to die out - civilization just needs white values to survive.
many cultures had superior rules and rights, if whites die out, many country that are following the good parts of western culture actually prosper without much need of whites. Free market can be also be takeovered. Coping like a sfcel you are. Whites needed non-whites invent many things.

Attachments

• 1710513322405.png
    1710513322405.png
    418.9 KB · Views: 5
Gulf countries. They have money because of oil, they don't even have to put much work in.
Agreed without the Gulf countries, the whole subcontinent is a shit hole.

many cultures had superior rules and rights
the key here is "had". Of those that supposedly "had" superior rules and rights only whites survived as a whole and built the only civilization on earth. I'm sure those sumerian hunter-gatherers and early farmers were based and intelligent, but they didn't live long enough to see the light of the 21 century. Only devolved into islamist shitholes.
if whites die out, many country that are following the good parts of western culture actually prosper without much need of whites.
thing is, i don't see other societies doing something good on their own. Left unchecked they will simply turn into another china or russia. Sure it got technology or some shit, but it still fails to bring the humane aspect to its society.
To be clear, I don't think whites invented everything 100% independently and on their own. But not only they brought us the civilization and technology, but also the humane values that make all of that shit remotely worthwhile. You can have technology and still remain china or gulf monarchies for all i care.

>Racebait
>Barely anything to do with inceldom
>Posted by a GrAYfag who literally joined two days ago:feelskek::feelskek:
>80+ replies
>Fucking pinned:lul::lul:

Just absolute jfl at this tard-filled clown forum at this point:feelsclown::society::feelskek::lul:.

Funny GIF

theres no self hate white, only reason some white dont care about their race is cause they have a lot more to be proud of than just their skin color.
You're alive:feelsautistic:! I was already thinking of making a thread asking what had happened to you:feelshaha:.

ud never see a white man post he wish to be another race
Tbh, I can see being Japanese for example definitely being better than my current existence:feelsbadman:. A culture that already accepts and deals with inceldom much better than most others, plus, even though they get cucked a lot by Americans and others, their gender balance in outmarriage seems to be much better than the four women for every man we have here:feelscry:.

Also, wasn't there a government initiative or something in some Nigerian city where they paired and married outcast men with women so they wouldn't become terrorists? I'd definitely swap places with those guys rather than continue rotting with no one caring:feelsbadman:.

Cumskin behaviour, "Muh it's all about genes":soy:, look the statics below.
I see graphs and stats being thrown, can I join in:feelshaha:?

CSAMetaStudies

A pic from that second metastudy they mentioned:

CSAMetaStudies2

In general, police/court statistics are rather shit when it comes to stuff as common as (sexual) abuse of children. You can compare it with bullying for example, which very rarely sees the police involved but of course it's ubiquitous.

Or my pet issue, female-perpetrated sexual assault, which also sees females rarely punished because the system favors them:feelsjuice:.

RACEWAR NOW
I wish I had money for all of that

i remember when prostitutes in Seoul turned me down for being a curry and started fighting over ricecels and slavcels

currycel is trucel, all others GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Real. Blonde foids look at me like im a bug, I got feelings you know, no thanks

>Racebait
>Barely anything to do with inceldom
>Posted by a GrAYfag who literally joined two days ago:feelskek::feelskek:
>80+ replies
>Fucking pinned:lul::lul:

Just absolute jfl at this tard-filled clown forum at this point:feelsclown::society::feelskek::lul:.

Funny GIF

You're alive:feelsautistic:! I was already thinking of making a thread asking what had happened to you:feelshaha:.

Tbh, I can see being Japanese for example definitely being better than my current existence:feelsbadman:. A culture that already accepts and deals with inceldom much better than most others, plus, even though they get cucked a lot by Americans and others, their gender balance in outmarriage seems to be much better than the four women for every man we have here:feelscry:.

Also, wasn't there a government initiative or something in some Nigerian city where they paired and married outcast men with women so they wouldn't become terrorists? I'd definitely swap places with those guys rather than continue rotting with no one caring:feelsbadman:.

I see graphs and stats being thrown, can I join in:feelshaha:?

View attachment 1091548

A pic from that second metastudy they mentioned:

View attachment 1091551

In general, police/court statistics are rather shit when it comes to stuff as common as (sexual) abuse of children. You can compare it with bullying for example, which very rarely sees the police involved but of course it's ubiquitous.

Or my pet issue, female-perpetrated sexual assault, which also sees females rarely punished because the system favors them:feelsjuice:.
nah ud wish to be 6' Nordic white, not fcking jap, and if u wish to be black u basically trolling lol

If you havent noticed most of the media caters to shitskins and nigs

View attachment 1091046

A guy selling stickers is more dangerous than a guy raping a 12 year old now.

Its more socially acceptable to rape someone than to post 1 racist comment on facebook too if your a shitskin.

It explains itself.
how governments treat people isn’t how the average person will treat you. Government overcompensate for ethnic tax to a small degree.

If you want to do a mostly exclusively hobby/sport just go climbing/bouldering.

Niggers, Currycels and Turkcels cant climb.

You literally see only white people this kind of sports

I would have loved to be white tbg, they seem to always have a better life experience than you, except for the digusting reddit mods type of white guy, they lives seem really shitty

I love how both this thread and the other one from Gendocel titled “niggers stink” are live next to each other at the exact same time.

Perfectly balanced community lmao

South Africans are comparable to the 6' Nordic white countries, Japs are ahead of a good number of Europeans, and ultimately, all of them bow down before the TVRK BVLL:worryfeels::shock:.

View: https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1708874575818186805

All of them are an upgrade compared to the white countries below them if you're comparing them by SMV:feelsjuice:.

bro, i didnt know u coping with black or jbb shit.... quality of foids are entirely differrent. with how much sexual diseases spread there u still wanna fck those foids ? this isnt something u just count number of slay and think they are better u know?

>Chooses the most stereotypical "ethnic lusting after white women" account name imaginable
>Immediately starts racebaiting
>Gets cumskins annoyed and shitskins cheering
>Gets a thread pinned two days after joining because ethnics love the racebait so much:lul:
>Waits while a race war rages in the comments, with cumskins shitting on the thread and ethnics all agreeing
>Casually posts cuck shit to get permabanned three days after joining
>Doesn't elaborate in ban appeals
>Enjoys the weekend

:lul::lul::lul:

If, as a cherry on top, whoever did this now comes back to reveal themself to be a woman, I might just die of laughter:feelskek::feelskek:. I hate infiltrators shitting up the site, but I can certainly appreciate a good troll, and it's been some time since anyone has played the userbase here like this. Dunno if you're an IT infiltrator, a banned member out for some revenge (those two probably intersect a lot btw) or an incel-hating woman (maybe a femcel wanting revenge now that @Copexodius Maximus has revealed himself as The Destroyer of the Femcelosphere:waitwhat:?) but whatever you are, I gotta say, well-played:feelsYall:.

bro, i didnt know u coping with black or jbb shit.... quality of foids are entirely differrent. with how much sexual diseases spread there u still wanna fck those foids ? this isnt something u just count number of slay and think they are better u know?
Not sure why you'd think I cope with that specifically:feelshaha:?

STDs are a curse of all sexhavers, you're gonna get them anyway if you ascend into their ranks. I saw a statistic that a million people get infected with STDs every day, I even though about making a semi-joking thread (might still make it actually) about how well we are doing as incels that we dodge a million bullets like this every day:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Not sure I'd say that the quality of women differs much around the world, from all I've seen and from how every country seems to have guys hoping that women abroad are different, I'd say they are pretty much the same everywhere. No need to inflate the egos of the women that already get simped for by society (white and East Asian ones) even more:feelsokman:.

>Chooses the most stereotypical "ethnic lusting after white women" account name imaginable
>Gets a thread pinned two days after joining because ethnics love the racebait so much:lul:
>Waits while a race war rages in the comments, with cumskins shitting on the thread and ethnics all agreeing
>Enjoys the weekend

If, as a cherry on top, whoever did this now comes back to reveal themself to be a woman, I might just die of laughter:feelskek::feelskek:. I hate infiltrators shitting up the site, but I can certainly appreciate a good troll, and it's been some time since anyone has played the userbase here like this. Dunno if you're an IT infiltrator, a banned member out for some revenge (those two probably intersect a lot btw) or an incel-hating woman (maybe a femcel wanting revenge now that @Copexodius Maximus has revealed himself as The Destroyer of the Femcelosphere:waitwhat:?) but whatever you are, I gotta say, well-played:feelsYall:.

STDs are a curse of all sexhavers, you're gonna get them anyway if you ascend into their ranks. I saw a statistic that a million people get infected with STDs every day, I even though about making a semi-joking thread (might still make it actually) about how well we are doing as incels that we dodge a million bullets like this every day:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Not sure I'd say that the quality of women differs much around the world, from all I've seen and from how every country seems to have guys hoping that women abroad are different, I'd say they are pretty much the same everywhere. No need to inflate the egos of the women that already get simped for by society (white and East Asian ones) even more:feelsokman:.
id say black dif doing well, i never say they doing poorly but in africa they also are at the top of the world for numerous sexual diseases, so the reason your trolling is very obvious is both white and black slay count isnt far off yet u prefer to be one that pretty much slaying hood rats that fcking around and filled with sexual diseases . id say if white lower their standard a bit white slay count would be far higher

>Enjoys the weekend

Jfl what did he post to get banned?

id say black dif doing well, i never say they doing poorly but in africa they also are at the top of the world for numerous sexual diseases, so the reason your trolling is very obvious is both white and black slay count isnt far off yet u prefer to be one that pretty much slaying hood rats that fcking around and filled with sexual diseases . id say if white lower their standard a bit white slay count would be far higher
Never said I'd prefer that though:feelshaha:? You said that whites would never want to be another race, I said that I can imagine my life being better if I was a member of some other groups instead and gave a few examples, and for some reason you seem quite fixated on one of the groups I mentioned being African:feelshaha::feelshmm:.

Jfl what did he post to get banned?
That cuckoldry is the answer and you’re a volcel if you don’t want to share pussy with a bull:feelskek::lul:.

There’s like a 95%, maybe just a 90% chance to be really generous to this person, of this being a troll. Absolutely no one will just pop up on the forum, immediately know the entire lingo, how to talk and what to talk about to immediately blend in and get the attention of the userbase, and then get banned for posting one of the very few things that are unacceptable on this forum:waitwhat:. The way this person was talking gave me “veteran user” vibes, just compare that to how most newcomers talk, or how even most IT members still don’t understand a lot of our terms, despite them constantly reading our content:feelskek:. For somebody that knowledgeable of the board culture to somehow not know that cuck shit results in a permaban, coincidentally posting that right after managing to rile up the userbase here with race shit and disappearing instead of appearing in ban appeals or whatever… yeah, this just looks like a troll to me:feelshaha:.