Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting whites love being white

As a vERy dark shitskin curry manlet aspERgERs Dravidian, I felt subhuman whERevER I went (and I’ve been to 20 countries across 4 continents)

Never said I'd prefer that though:feelshaha:? You said that whites would never want to be another race, I said that I can imagine my life being better if I was a member of some other groups instead and gave a few examples, and for some reason you seem quite fixated on one of the groups I mentioned being African:feelshaha::feelshmm:.

That cuckoldry is the answer and you’re a volcel if you don’t want to share pussy with a bull:feelskek::lul:.

There’s like a 95%, maybe just a 90% chance to be really generous to this person, of this being a troll. Absolutely no one will just pop up on the forum, immediately know the entire lingo, how to talk and what to talk about to immediately blend in and get the attention of the userbase, and then get banned for posting one of the very few things that are unacceptable on this forum:waitwhat:. The way this person was talking gave me “veteran user” vibes, just compare that to how most newcomers talk, or how even most IT members still don’t understand a lot of our terms, despite them constantly reading our content:feelskek:. For somebody that knowledgeable of the board culture to somehow not know that cuck shit results in a permaban, coincidentally posting that right after managing to rile up the userbase here with race shit and disappearing instead of appearing in ban appeals or whatever… yeah, this just looks like a troll to me:feelshaha:.
yea i said white would never wanna be another race. and u reply to me talking about black and jap honestly i dont wanna talk about jap one even u said it yourself they got cucked. if u think im right then just say u agree that no white wanna be other race, come on man u just wanna play around with wording at this point

yea i said white would never wanna be another race. and u reply to me talking about black and jap honestly i dont wanna talk about jap one even u said it yourself they got cucked. if u think im right then just say u agree that no white wanna be other race, come on man u just wanna play around with wording at this point
Nah, I'd still switch places with people living in places where dealing with inceldom/loneliness is easier, whether due to cultural factors or because the government is doing at least a little about it, irrespective of whether those places are white, black or Asian:feelsjuice:.

If you havent noticed most of the media caters to shitskins and nigs

View attachment 1091046

A guy selling stickers is more dangerous than a guy raping a 12 year old now.

Its more socially acceptable to rape someone than to post 1 racist comment on facebook too if your a shitskin.

It explains itself.

whites in this forum: we have it just as hard as incels! we belong to this forum!

also whites in this forum: god I love being white and mogging 80% of this forum this is total lifefuel haha shitskin

this is why the rules should be much harsher on whites than ethnics. most of them are just here to humblebrag or directly flex on nonwhite users. fuck them

That cuckoldry is the answer and you’re a volcel if you don’t want to share pussy with a bull:feelskek::lul:.

There’s like a 95%, maybe just a 90% chance to be really generous to this person, of this being a troll. Absolutely no one will just pop up on the forum, immediately know the entire lingo, how to talk and what to talk about to immediately blend in and get the attention of the userbase, and then get banned for posting one of the very few things that are unacceptable on this forum:waitwhat:. The way this person was talking gave me “veteran user” vibes, just compare that to how most newcomers talk, or how even most IT members still don’t understand a lot of our terms, despite them constantly reading our content:feelskek:. For somebody that knowledgeable of the board culture to somehow not know that cuck shit results in a permaban, coincidentally posting that right after managing to rile up the userbase here with race shit and disappearing instead of appearing in ban appeals or whatever… yeah, this just looks like a troll to me:feelshaha:.
I remember someone making a similar post on the blackpill klub forum a few years ago. Although he was definitely a troll back then. I wonder…

I remember someone making a similar post on the blackpill klub forum a few years ago. Although he was definitely a troll back then. I wonder…
Very interesting info if true:feelsbaton::waitwhat:. Also, add to that the fact that, despite so few of the threads here making it onto IT at this point, this one not only made it there but there's also some random dude loudly agreeing with it while everyone not doing so is downvoted and called an incel (which is hilarious given the context:feelskek:), and, yeah, it's pretty obvious that this was a trollpost.

I hope every white who goes to india gets gangraped by 20 dravidian monkeys who nut all over their cumskin