Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting whites love being white

BlondesHateMe

BlondesHateMe

Blonde bombshell browncell
All "events" just involve whites rubbing in ethniccels how white they are

• festivals
  • farmers markets
  • concerts
  • events
  • "travel vlogs" where whites get treated like royalty in 3rd world countries despite being mogged in their own country
im soo fucking tired of being told to "adventure more!" the only people who "adventure!" are whites, exploring their whiteness

its not brave to be white in thailand. try being a currycel in bangkok, bitch

i remember when prostitutes in Seoul turned me down for being a curry and started fighting over ricecels and slavcels

currycel is trucel, all others GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• festivals
  • farmers markets
  • concerts
  • events
  • "travel vlogs" where whites get treated like royalty in 3rd world countries despite being mogged in their own country
im soo fucking tired of being told to "adventure more!" the only people who "adventure!" are whites, exploring their whiteness

If you havent noticed most of the media caters to shitskins and nigs

Brit

A guy selling stickers is more dangerous than a guy raping a 12 year old now.

Its more socially acceptable to rape someone than to post 1 racist comment on facebook too if your a shitskin.

It explains itself.

god I love being white

i remember when prostitutes in Seoul turned me down for being a curry and started fighting over ricecels and slavcels

Brutal :forcedsmile:, imagine turned down by a prostitutes.

If you havent noticed most of the media caters to shitskins and nigs

View attachment 1091046

A guy selling stickers is more dangerous than a guy raping a 12 year old now.

Its more socially acceptable to rape someone than to post 1 racist comment on facebook too if your a shitskin.

It explains itself.
Typical inbred sandnigger

• festivals
  • farmers markets
  • concerts
  • events

Can confirm. Being white is way better than any of the other savages.

The average shitskin has far more pride for there culture then the average white does

Last edited:

• festivals
  • farmers markets
  • concerts
  • events

this is fucking based. Dont forget camping, mountaineering, and extreme sports

I don't like that fact but it is true most whites don't give a fuck about the white race
Still dont see the pride of shitskins, Ive seen a clip of the indian president shitting in the street near a busy road in india someone posted here, Would you call that pride?

Still dont see the pride of shitskins, Ive seen a clip of the indian president shitting in the street near a busy road in india someone posted here, Would you call that pride?
Yeah curries have pride for there street shitting culture

curry @Rabbi Schneerson

Pride in zoophilia whites.

Yeah curries have pride for there street shitting culture
Correct :yes: But thats about it, They also drink cow urine and make dung cakes.

They also have a ceremony where they take a sledgehammer on one side of the head to the other around 10 times.

Ive seen a clip where one of these fails and the guy got knocked out.

Correct :yes: But thats about it, They also drink cow urine and make dung cakes.

They also have a ceremony where they take a sledgehammer on one side of the head to the other around 10 times.

Ive seen a clip where one of these fails and the guy got knocked out.
dung cakes are made as fuel. they work great as replacement coal.

cant argue with that drinking cow urine part cause these low iq retards and preachers actually do it.

dung cakes are made as fuel. they work great as replacement coal.

cant argue with that drinking cow urine part cause these low iq retards and preachers actually do it.
You cant argue with any of it because the things ive seen from india and
the fact 5 shitskins were sitting around forming dung cakes and some eating it, Vomitfuel.

Theres more videos like this, Im not gonna look it up, Do it yourself this shit is disgusting.

JoinedSep 21, 2020Posts15,828

not working for u
you aren’t allowed to post peoples join dates or post count without my permission… retarded 2024GrAYcel faggot

JoinedMar 12, 2024Posts41

but your post is true. i dont feel empathy for anybody on this planet except people shorter than me and curries. all other peoples “problems” dont even compare

You cant argue with any of it because the things ive seen from india and
the fact 5 shitskins were sitting around forming dung cakes and some eating it, Vomitfuel.

Theres more videos like this, Im not gonna look it up, Do it yourself this shit is disgusting.
Whites go to Thailand to fuck literlal children, the superior race:soy:

Of course. White people are phenomenal.

In Haiti they have free BBQ

Most whites hate on our own race and say shit like "us white people are so awful we did colonization an shieet"
Only some dirty lefties do. Most whites think (quite correctly) that they are superior - but they are too polite to say it out loud.

Most whites hate on our own race and say shit like "us white people are so awful we did colonization an shieet"
theres no self hate white, only reason some white dont care about their race is cause they have a lot more to be proud of than just their skin color. ud never see a white man post he wish to be another race

Subhuman curry lol

• festivals
  • farmers markets
  • concerts
  • events
I wish I had money for all of that

the only people who "adventure!" are whites, exploring their whiteness
:blackpill: Us browns are doomed to a life of rotting and having a mundane depressing life
Dont forget camping, mountaineering
:feelsrope: The only reason a nonwhite would go camping in the mountains is to feed their herd of sheeps and goats wild grass
theres no self hate white, only reason some white dont care about their race is cause they have a lot more to be proud of than just their skin color. ud never see a white man post he wish to be another race
This is so true, even the most supposedly "white guilt" leftist never actually wishes to be anything but white, actual white self-hate does not and cannot exist, on the other hand all browns hate themselves even if they pretend otherwise with fake pride

Last edited:

Korea is the most lookist country in the world while you're curry. Why did you even bother?