Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whites are the lowest iq race on earth and weakest

Who created the pc or phone you are typing on right now? :feelskek: :feelskek:
Stupidest I’ve ever seen finally the mods actually enforce the racebait rule
I'm honestly not trying to disagree with you, but it probably wasn't a white guy who built it. It was probably a few child slaves from Malaysia/China/Pakistan lmao :feelskek:

Koreans have high IQ but they lead meaningless, hypermaterialistic lives.
That's only due to modernism: Koreans had a very advanced civilization historically & could have pulled a Meiji had they played their cards right.
Autists have high IQ, but never procreate or contribute much to society.
Most of the great men of history were probably Autistic. Why? Well because in order to actually achieve something great, you have to think differently as opposed to normies.
IQ is not the be all end all. a group leading expedient lives is what showes true intelligence.
According to literature, the minimum IQ needed for a nation to sustain itself is 90, and that's just to sustain.
Even if this point of quantitative intelligence made any sense (Among 20 million subjugated Congolese there were more geniuses than in the 3000 Belgians that took control),
Cope. Any proof of this at all?

Using Niggers for this example isn't a good way to make your point.
it's irrelevant as the only factor in who will shape society is the ownership of the means of production
Read this Evola quote, (((Marxist)))

Evolaoncapcom

why? I have white slaves going 2 work for me to get neetbuxx.
You're basically a parasite living off of people you hate & you wonder why people don't respect you?

y?

on an alternate reality? because i dont remember doing that

i also detected that you suck dick everyday with my intuition and instincts :horror: :horror::horror::horror::horror:
Yup, 100% a Redditor.

You even denied what you did; jfl at the state of the forum @Chudpreet

You're basically a parasite living off of people you hate & you wonder why people don't respect you?
nigga i am incel nobody respected me from birth, at this point its water off a ducks back

Four pages already JFL.

The amount of replies this thread got just shows how soy SFcels are. They are as soy as Redditors

Yup, 100% a Redditor.

You even denied what you did; jfl at the state of the forum @Chudpreet
It's brutal that almost all 2024cels kinda suck tbh. I already got so many of them banned.

It's brutal that almost all 2024cels kinda suck tbh.
I will fucking educate them, cause their mom was busy sucking Nigger dick & their dad was out taking it up the ass instead of punching some sense into them cause it's the only way they could learn.
I already got so many of them banned.
Keep up the good work.

I will fucking educate them, cause their mom was busy sucking Nigger dick & their dad was out taking it up the ass instead of punching some sense into them cause it's the only way they could learn.
ChinkTok has been a disaster for the human race. I've seen that these niggERs are coming from looksmax mainly since they use the same names there. Not sure how degenerate that site is but from what I've seen that site just consists of low IQ trolling, narcy behavior, incel shaming.

Really, everyone who can read would say something else.
Oh really then? Let's ask some who read it.

Also, you seriously argued IVC somehow mogged Rome & Greece cause "muh sewage system" jfl.

@Chudpreet

Oh really then? Let's ask some who read it.

Also, you seriously argued IVC somehow mogged Rome & Greece cause "muh sewage system" jfl.

@Chudpreet
Go read the whole response white boy, and again you called your self hating ethnic dog to defend you.

@lifefuel look at the white boys soying and losing their shit.

jfl at this thread

I responded with actual evidence.
As did I, yet you didnt even look at it.
Am I really wrong?
Ethnics who call "self-hating" ethnics are the most self-hating themselves: You have to create this hiveminded ideal, that any ethnic who dares to call out the issues in their race is a "self-hating" when in reality, it seems you can't handle the fact one of your own dares to disagree.

As did I, yet you didnt even look at it.
Pictures aren't evidence.
Ethnics who call "self-hating" ethnics are the most self-hating themselves: You have to create this hiveminded ideal, that any ethnic who dares to call out the issues in their race is a "self-hating" when in reality, it seems you can't handle the fact one of your own dares to disagree.
There's a difference, I call out many bad things in my society like not eating meat and many others. While these people worship whites and hate their race to unimaginable levels.

Pictures aren't evidence.
Containing data, facts, etc.?

Or the video explaining why Egalitarianism is bad?

Also, I at least went to find information, you just shared wikipedia links

So slavs and meds aren't european? Interesting :feelsthink:
i dont know, you have to ask him what he meant. But by the way didnt the Polish Kingdom play a major role in stopping the spread of Islam further into Europe? Its a long time ago so I dont remember exactly what I read but if my memory is correct the Polish king did send some troops to fight the muslims and his efforts did have a big impact on the overall end outcome of events.

Kek jfl: First time I am hearing of this,
Not trying to sound mean, but with how much of a one-dimensional issue historical slavery seems to be seen as in the US, that's not really surprising :feelshaha: .

and it probably wasn't mass scale
Depends how you'd define it, but it was common enough for "Saqaliba" (the Arab term for Slavs) to become default term for any European slaves, if not foreign slaves in general, kinda how the English word "slave" came from "Slav" as well.

since then, we would see tons of Slav looking folks in the Middle-East.
I don't think its result was ever replicated, but you actually got me to look for this genetic study of some skeletons from medieval Slovakia. When their maternal DNA was compared to those of other medieval populations, the closest match were medieval Poles, for frankly obvious reasons. Then they were compared to modern populations, and for those, the closest match were Iraqis, because, I guess, when you spend centuries enslaving and importing Slavic women as sex slaves, your nation's maternal genetics might, at least in some areas and regions, start resembling those of Old Slavs:feelshaha:.

Maternal Genetic Composition of a Medieval Population from a Hungarian-Slavic Contact Zone in Central Europe