Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whites are the lowest iq race on earth and weakest

i thought whites were replaced?

well done at contradicting yourself
showing what a stupid dumb white cuck u r. Whites are working and have no children. White animal how can u b so dumb

showing what a stupid dumb white cuck u r. Whites are working and have no children. White animal how can u b so dumb
ethnics reproducing like rats to create more goyim cattle for cheap labour that create ghettos and squaler.

how amazing and based that is, not cucked and retarded at all

there is no way whites are a master race at all. No way whites are high iq and no way whites are strong.
The highest IQ globally is in White countries, only surpassed by East Asians in some cases.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe5f2ee64-7013-44df-9513-996997c558ee_1446x650.png

Say anything you want but strong high iq people do not suicide their own race and allow mass immigration, only times this has happenend in history is when that civilisation diassapeared off the map forvever like The ancient Egyptians, ancient Romans.
Egyptians mixed heavily with Niggers, yet they were originally Levantine Arabs.

Modern Italians are still mostly the same as their precursors:

FXaAs9OX0AAG7hT large

Dnacomposites

(compare Italy_IA_Republic to Italy North)

Fe2 1

The things whites did in the past they obviuosly stole the patents from ethnics
Cope.
because I refuse to believe these weak pathetic white men could do that yet today they getting exterminated by jews and actually alow so as not to be called racist and anti semetic. Imagine thats all it takes to exterminate whites
We had T-levels once & were smarter: Jews manipulating the populace into making us feel guilt, poisoning our food/water, etc can take a toll on a population.
whites stole knoweledge from ethnics to build technology and used disease to colonise USA, South america, NZ, Aus
Cope as fuck: So the Abos & Natives were more advanced than Whites?
They had to use disease instead of fighting to the death like real niggers
The disease wasn't spread on purpose retard: Europeans had immunity to these diseases -given to us by the Mongols- which were passed on simply because the Natives had no immunity.

Last edited:
my life may be shit, the white race my be dying (and therefore increasing white smv), I maybe incel, but at least I am not a curry.

my existance is 100 times better than the retarded coping curries on this forum.

It is better to be white in a crowd of shitskin curries than a curry in a crowd of a milion curries

you wish you were me but you will shit your pants tonight while i laugh at your miserable existance as you lick the shit of your dirt coloured fingers

your race will be forever imported by jews to preform cheap, underpaid labour while you rot in your shitty ghetto

Last edited:
He explained the reason, I understood why he got a warning. It was a genuine question with some confusion. Which got cleared
Ok.

But no, SFcels don't get to make blatant racebaiting & get away with it. Idk where you got that idea from.
he is just making shit up

my recent thread just got the exact same warning
Yup. Point proven.

my life may be shit, the white race my be dying (and therefore increasing white smv), I maybe incel, but at least I am not a curry.

my existance is 100 times better than the retarded coping curries on this forum.

It is better to be white in a crowd of shitskin curries than a curry in a crowd of a milion curries

you wish you were me but you will shit your pants tonight while i laugh at your miserable existance as you lick the shit of your dirt coloured fingers
Bateman patrick bateman 1

Ok.

But no, SFcels don't get to make blatant racebaiting & get away with it. Idk where you got that idea from.

Yup. Point proven.
im proud of my above comment

copy and paste it to any curry to obliterate them anytime they disrespect their superiors

copy and paste it to any curry to obliterate them anytime they disrespect their superiors

your race will be forever imported by jews to preform cheap, underpaid labour while you rot in your shitty ghetto

You boyos know what to do. :feelzez:

@Adolf Hitler @Arnocel @TBIcel @Corvus @Puppeter @Pancakecel @LeFrenchCel @WorthlessSlavicShit @Uggo Mongo @lazy_gamer_423 @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @LesscoBlob

What cope, the image you provided just backs my point.
Look at it carefully, actually.

Jews on average may have a higher IQ, but more Whites with a higher IQ than the Kike average exist.

lol are Anglos the superiors of Currys?

@Adolf Hitler @Arnocel @TBIcel @Corvus @Puppeter @Pancakecel @LeFrenchCel @WorthlessSlavicShit @Uggo Mongo @lazy_gamer_423 @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @LesscoBlob
lol u bringing in more fire power against one ethniccel lmao

lol u bringing in more fire power against one ethniccel lmao
I was just making them aware of this new copypasta we can use, that's all:society:.

And four of those users already commented here, one more was viewing, and the others would've seen it anyways.

Last edited:
I don't see why ethnics want to genocide whites tbh. Only reason this would make sense if ethnics like you have an inferiority complex.

I don't see why ethnics want to genocide whites tbh. Only reason this would make sense if ethnics like you have an inferiority complex.
where did i say ethnics r genociding whites? I said are genociding themsleves because they afraid to be called anti semites and masoginites

This.

-Guy whose people don't eat meat & eat mostly vegetables, which have the most soy in them.
I debunked this claim before it mostly depends on your which Hindu school of thought you follow.
Images   2024 02 19T010616711

Holy shit, I never expected a nigger to fall so low. My disrespect for shitskins has only grown stronger now.

arent u german? lol look at this white rubbish getting replaced by low iq arabs telling me i wish 2 b white. Lmao
No, I am not German. Nice try though, white slave

-Guy whose people don't eat meat & eat mostly vegetables, which have the most soy in them.
The Indian diet is literally destroying their population. Indians are actually getting shorter in India due to the terrible deficits their "muh traditional" diet is causing. These people are literally starving themselves on purpose.

Still, they aren't eating Red Meat which is literally one of the most nutrient-dense & healthiest foods on the planet.
They(who can afford) are eating red meat why are coping. India is malnourished not because of not eating meat but because most people can't afford it.

Holy shit, I never expected a nigger to fall so low. My disrespect for shitskins has only grown stronger now.
shut up u white rubbish slave of jews

Wait OP is a nigger?

The Indian diet is literally destroying their population. Indians are actually getting shorter in India due to the terrible deficits their "muh traditional" diet is causing. These people are literally starving themselves on purpose.
You hit the nail right on the head. But I would argue it's due to the fact most can't afford it. Only a few will abstain as soon as they are able to afford it.

there is no way whites are a master race at all. No way whites are high iq and no way whites are strong.

Say anything you want but strong high iq people do not suicide their own race and allow mass immigration, only times this has happenend in history is when that civilisation diassapeared off the map forvever like The ancient Egyptians, ancient Romans.

The things whites did in the past they obviuosly stole the patents from ethnics because I refuse to believe these weak pathetic white men could do that yet today they getting exterminated by jews and actually alow so as not to be called racist and anti semetic. Imagine thats all it takes to exterminate whites

whites stole knoweledge from ethnics to build technology and used disease to colonise USA, South america, NZ, Aus

They had to use disease instead of fighting to the death like real niggers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6mhAB9QgE

LMAO HE GOT WARNED :lul: :lul: :lul: HOPE YOUGET BANNED!!

deserved. literally negative IQ vegans

They(who can afford) are eating red meat
Maybe the muslim or non-hindu ones, sure.

However, since Hinduism seems pretty strong in the population, most of them aren't eating it.

A currycel I was friends with on Discord who came from a rich family said he never would eat meat, and even promised to his grandma he wouldn't kek.
why are coping. India is malnourished not because of not eating meat but because most people can't afford it.
If there's anyone coping here, it's you & these other shitksins boyo.

The projection is far too strong.

And I was pointing out how curries not eating meat is partly why they are Low-T framelets.
Yup, they can't even eat a diet that would improve them.
deserved. literally negative IQ vegans
I mean yeah, 100%. Natural selection in action.
:yes:

You regretting this thread yet haha, the bait backfired on you, boyo
nigga just fucking answer where u from .

How da fuck am i gonna regret this thread? I am a veteran user here. U think i give a fuck what users write here? I am already immune lmao

You regretting this thread yet haha, the bait backfired on you, boyo
I say we just spam this thread with based memes, edits, etc.

mfw this thread

You need to spam it with AI generated curry shitting images.
Look at u white animal.

Slavic? ur name comes from SLAVE. Shut da fuck up u white trash

Maybe the muslim or non-hindu ones, sure
And also depends on your school of thought. And I hate brahminism imo it destroyed India and it's mentality
However, since Hinduism seems pretty strong in the population, most of them aren't eating it.
Depends on your school of thought again. And Hinduism isn't a rigid religion, only brahmin are the ones that strictly abstain from meat.
A currycel I was friends with on Discord who came from a rich family said he never would eat meat, and even promised to his grandma he wouldn't kek.
He must be a religion fanatic and a brahmin for sure.
If there's anyone coping here, it's you & these other shitksins boyo.
Ok white boy.
And I was pointing out how curries not eating meat is partly why they are Low-T framelets.
You are right, just look at their meat eating neighbours
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/testosterone-levels-by-country

Yup, they can't even eat a diet that would improve them.
Again brahmin fanatics destroyed India.

Look at u white animal.

Slavic? ur name comes from SLAVE. Shut da fuck up u white trash
Better than your parasitic race.

And Slav actually comes from an old name meaning brave.