Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whites are the lowest iq race on earth and weakest

Despite the decline of White people, they are still Superior in terms of Attractiveness, far above any ethnic group, followed by Blacks and East Asians, because they surpass Whites in Strength and Intelligence.

Russians are Slavs, and the amount of Mongol they have in them is in the single-digits & comes from before the Mongol invasion.

View attachment 1070323

Genetically they correlate with other Europeans.

Belarus is more than 90% White, it's probably like 99.99% even excluding Jews & gypsies who aren't really "White" by most metrics.

I find a good way to actually asses a countries native population is by looking at the Military: I know Russia is big & very diverse, but I imagine most of the military volunteers would be actual Slav Russians, not some minor group such as Tatars.

GettyImages-1240250137.jpg

From this pic, it seems they look distinctly White/European, though I can tell their facial-features & skull-shape apart from other groups on Europe.

Some Poles have that Nordic phenotype look, but many are mixed with other phenos/anthropological groups such as Alpinid & Dinaric.
where u live nigga? I live in Europe and see Russians, Ukranians like every day nigga. They not pure white, many have mongoloid eyes even the fucking Ukranians. U Amerimutt

Why you downplay so-called 'mongoloids' or non-Germanic whites?
Irish and Taiwanese ( they're ethnically Han Chinese ) mog Germans, Swedes and Brits by economic development.
Excluding the USA, no other Germanic country is in Top 5 the most powerful militaries.
Countries such as Russia and Japan mog Britain and Germany in space industry etc.

shut up u animal
>Sub 90 IQ shitskin ethnic, living in a White country built and developed by Whites, leeching off of welfare provided by White society.
>Calls Whites animals.

iu

Keep clowning yourself, you dumb fucking nigger.

Last edited:
Irish and Taiwanese ( they're ethnically Han Chinese ) mog Germans, Swedes and Brits by economic development.
Excluding the USA, no other Germanic country is in Top 5 the most powerful militaries.
Countries such as Russia and Japan mog Britain and Germany in space industry etc.
Lol i am not downplaying non Germanics, I just like Germanics because those my bloodline on the white side of the family.

By the way UK and USA are Germanics if u didnt know. Not called "Anglo-Saxon" just for fun

>Sub 90 IQ shitskin ethnic, living in a White country built and developed by Whites, leeching off of welfare provided by White society.
>Calls Whites animals.

iu

Keep clowning yourself, you dumb fucking nigger.
just pay taxes for my welfare payments. And dont u dare stop wageslaving because i want my welfare from ur taxes. Wild savage white animal

where u live nigga?
I've mentioned I live in the United States(Burgerland) many times on this forum.
I live in Europe and see Russians, Ukranians like every day nigga. They not pure white, many have mongoloid eyes even the fucking Ukranians.
And? Genetically speaking, they are very similar to other Europeans/Whites & have been culturally tied for thousands of years.

Most of the images I have seen online, and a few Russians/partial Russians & Ukrainians I have met irl, clearly look distinctly White/European & behave in such a manner.

This is a thing I've noticed a lot: People who usually say "x group aren't white/fully white" are almost nevER Whites themselves, but Ethnics who often seem to usually dislike/hate on Whites.

@Chudpreet @TBIcel
U Amerimutt
Ok.
It seems he's playing into this thing I've noticed many Ethnics do online, which is try & discredit a White group for its historical achievements in order to try & discredit Whites as a whole or drag them down to their levels of coping ":soy:: You're shitskin like us!1!1!"

Meds/South Europeans founded Greece, Rome, and Iberia later went on to dominate in exploration, seafaring, trade, empire-building, etc. Even many smaller Italian Kingdoms, Republic, etc. still were very innovative & successful countries.

Russia also had a very vast Empire which spanned two continents, Poland-Lithuania was quite a well-established state, and many Medieval Balkan kingdoms showed great bravery against Turkniggers: They also played a role in Byzantium.
just pay taxes for my welfare payments. And dont u dare stop wageslaving because i want my welfare from ur taxes. Wild savage white animal
Foid mentality: You feel entitled to welfare cause "muh history of raycism n' oppression" jfl.

Lol i am not downplaying non Germanics, I just like Germanics because those my bloodline on the white side of the family.
>Partially White
>Hates White people & thinks they should work so he can leechmaxx on Welfare
>Shits on other Whites who are actual Whites
YWNBW
By the way UK and USA are Germanics if u didnt know.
Only England is technically Germanic, the rest is Celtic.
Not called "Anglo-Saxon" just for fun
They utilized this to give them a distinct identity, and it was amplified by WW1 I would imagine.

I've mentioned I live in the United States(Burgerland) many times on this forum.

And? Genetically speaking, they are very similar to other Europeans/Whites & have been culturally tied for thousands of years.

Most of the images I have seen online, and a few Russians/partial Russians & Ukrainians I have met irl, clearly look distinctly White/European & behave in such a manner.

This is a thing I've noticed a lot: People who usually say "x group aren't white/fully white" are almost nevER Whites themselves, but Ethnics who often seem to usually dislike/hate on Whites.

@Chudpreet @TBIcel

Ok.

It seems he's playing into this thing I've noticed many Ethnics do online, which is try & discredit a White group for its historical achievements in order to try & discredit Whites as a whole or drag them down to their levels of coping ":soy:: You're shitskin like us!1!1!"

Meds/South Europeans founded Greece, Rome, and Iberia later went on to dominate in exploration, seafaring, trade, empire-building, etc. Even many smaller Italian Kingdoms, Republic, etc. still were very innovative & successful countries.

Russia also had a very vast Empire which spanned two continents, Poland-Lithuania was quite a well-established state, and many Medieval Balkan kingdoms showed great bravery against Turkniggers: They also played a role in Byzantium.

Foid mentality: You feel entitled to welfare cause "muh history of raycism n' oppression" jfl.
nigga just ask any Germancel here or Polishcel what every 2nd Russian looks like. Dont trust fucking internet pictures, ask the whitecels personally and see what they tell u

nigga just ask any Germancel here or Polishcel what every 2nd Russian looks like.
I know a Germancel here who is 1/4 Russian, as well as another user who is 1/2 Russian.
Dont trust fucking internet pictures
That's why I said I would use military pictures, think about it: Someone who actually is from that country, has some deep-roots in it, and clearly has some kind of love for that country enough to fight for it likely would be an actual Native of the country & actually from the main group which is dominant in the country.

I would trust something like this over just some random image I could find when I search up "Russian person" since in this day & age, that could constitute anyone who just happens to fall in the borders of Russia.
, ask the whitecels personally and see what they tell u
K, I will ask the Whitecels who are partially Russian themselves if they have ever been mistaken for Asiatic and/or don't consider Russians as White.

And as stated earlier, I was speaking about racial realism which involves genetic-composition & cultural behavior/significance.

K, I will ask the Whitecels who are partially Russian themselves if they have ever been mistaken for Asiatic and/or don't consider Russians as White.
nigga those are nolonger Russian if already mixed with the whites from Burgerland and neither do they look Russian plus they are Americans born and bred not European.

Just ask here on the forum and see what the Eurocels tell u

nigga those are nolonger Russian if already mixed with the whites from Burgerland and neither do they look Russian plus they are Americans born and bred not European.
If they are mixed with it, they possibly might have some of those features that express themselves in them. But as stated earlier, Russians genetically are very similar & many from those images showing the countries fucking military of all things looked White or at least White enough.

And what did I say about them being American? One lives in Europe himself; don't go jumping to conclusions.
Just ask here on the forum and see what the Eurocels tell u
U mad

Also, all because they happen to look somewhat "different" in comparison to other Europeans/Whites doesn't mean they are non-White: Sub-groups & different anthropological types exist across every race.

If they are mixed with it, they possibly might have some of those features that express themselves in them. But as stated earlier, Russians genetically are very similar & many from those images showing the countries fucking military of all things looked White or at least White enough.

And what did I say about them being American? One lives in Europe himself; don't go jumping to conclusions.

U mad

Also, all because they happen to look somewhat "different" in comparison to other Europeans/Whites doesn't mean they are non-White: Sub-groups & different anthropological types exist across every race.
Nigga does a white passing quadroon or octroon look like a fresh Subsaharan African fresh off the boat from the deepest villages in the jungles and forests of Africa? Dont be low iq

Nigga does a white passing quadroon or octroon look like a fresh Subsaharan African fresh off the boat from the deepest villages in the jungles and forests of Africa? Dont be low iq
How was I being low-IQ? I was stating since they are partially Russian, some of the more "Slavic" features may show, yet it won't make them look that different since Russians are White as proved by genetic Data & tons of examples.

Also, I don't think someone who showed no kinds of data or other examples(aside from a cherrypicked image) can call someone else "low iq"

How was I being low-IQ? I was stating since they are partially Russian, some of the more "Slavic" features may show, yet it won't make them look that different since Russians are White as proved by genetic Data & tons of examples.

Also, I don't think someone who showed no kinds of data or other examples(aside from a cherrypicked image) can call someone else "low iq"
anyway what ever man. All i am saying is that its like you asking a white qoctroon what a Subsaharan African is. Like they wouldnt know because they Burgercels already and Africa is a long time ago. If those octroons have children those kids will be like over 90% Anglo- Saxon. They more Anglo than anything else culturally and looks wise

You should be practically worshipping your White masters who are literally paying to keep you alive. Instead, you're an ungrateful shitskin ethnic who doesn't know his place in the society he chose to be a part of.

You're worse than a slave. At least a slave works for his masters. A literal slave brought in chains in the boats or dragged across the Sahara desert is worth more than you. Always remember that, and always remember that this is why you will always be at the bottom of society.

You should be practically worshipping your White masters who are literally paying to keep you alive. Instead, you're an ungrateful shitskin ethnic who doesn't know his place in the society he chose to be a part of.

You're worse than a slave. At least a slave works for his masters. A literal slave brought in chains in the boats or dragged across the Sahara desert is worth more than you. Always remember that, and always remember that this is why you will always be at the bottom of society.
nigga u and me both bottom of soyciety. R u licking pussy, sniffing pantys and busting sperms no condom in Pussy like everyday? What do u get up for and go work? Why?

If i had a puusy to lick and bust nuts i would work. U just a dumb cuck working for immigrants to get ur tax dollars

nigga u and me both bottom of soyciety. R u licking pussy, sniffing pantys and busting sperms no condom in Pussy like everyday? What do u get up for and go work? Why?

If i had a puusy to lick and bust nuts i would work. U just a dumb cuck working for immigrants to get ur tax dollars
Nigger, why are you still talking? Have some fucking self-respect and take your fat L.

there is no way whites are a master race at all. No way whites are high iq and no way whites are strong.

Say anything you want but strong high iq people do not suicide their own race and allow mass immigration, only times this has happenend in history is when that civilisation diassapeared off the map forvever like The ancient Egyptians, ancient Romans.

The things whites did in the past they obviuosly stole the patents from ethnics because I refuse to believe these weak pathetic white men could do that yet today they getting exterminated by jews and actually alow so as not to be called racist and anti semetic. Imagine thats all it takes to exterminate whites

whites stole knoweledge from ethnics to build technology and used disease to colonise USA, South america, NZ, Aus

They had to use disease instead of fighting to the death like real niggers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6mhAB9QgE

Bullshit, Indians are the lowest IQ race and the weakest and I as an curry say that.

Nigger, why are you still talking? Have some fucking self-respect and take your fat L.
what ever loser. Just pay tax working like a cuck to fund my welfare and for low iq immigrants replacing whites, foids, trannys etc

@Chudpreet @TBIcel

Ok.

Right on the mark :yes::yes::yes:

Whites are the best we invented cicilization and the very thing that gives your dumb ass device electricity we also invented the phone and many other grest things including cars, Keep coping negrpid.

lol what a cope

Sure whites aren’t out colonizing and waging wars and killing the browns but that doesn’t mean whites aren’t the most powerful people.

The smartest, best looking, tallest, strongest, etc

Northern Wind is a Chinese bootlicker who hates whites tbh.

what ever loser. Just pay tax working like a cuck to fund my welfare and for low iq immigrants replacing whites, foids, trannys etc
If it weren't for Whites working, you yourself would be forced to go out & wageslave some shitty job.

He's Russian though; so he's a self-hating White?
Yes. He literally made a thread where he was praising Muslim/Jewish Turkish cockroaches for "inventing" the COVID (((vaccine))) and talking down on Germans.

Kiss my feet and the ground I walk on, slave. Know your place.

If it weren't for Whites working, you yourself would be forced to go out & wageslave some shitty job.
exactly thats why they make excellent cucks and their women blacked and Arabised

Why am I even calling you a slave? Slaves are more respectable than parasites. JFL

Keep coping for me, parasite.
just pay your taxes and dont come talk rubbish to me as if i give a fuck about your shaming tactics

By the way UK and USA are Germanics if u didnt know. Not called "Anglo-Saxon" just for fun
USA becomes less white with every passing day...
And UK is very far from being the most developed country, or the richest, or the most powerful.
Their influence in the world diminished greatly during the last 100 years.

@Chudpreet @TBIcel

Ok.

For me these usual fights 'who contributed the most...' etc sound inadequate.
It's impossible to compare two countries without looking at their history and geography.
Of course West European countries who were protected from the invasion and influence of the Eastern powers such as Mongols or Turks had the most chances to develop science, culture, literature etc.
If you were conquered by Turks or had to fight them for many years ( even centuries sometimes ) like Hungary or Romania because you can't escape geography, you have had less chances to develop in any way.

USA becomes less white with every passing day...
And UK is very far from being the most developed country, or the richest, or the most powerful.
Their influence in the world diminished greatly during the last 100 years.
yep ever since Zionism

Yes. He literally made a thread where he was praising Muslim/Jewish Turkish cockroaches for "inventing" the COVID (((vaccine))) and talking down on Germans.

Jfl, I could never understand anyone who likes turkroaches for any reason at all.