Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whites are the lowest iq race on earth and weakest

Aren’t you mostly white yourself? Thought you said you’re a quadroon or something

Proxy Small

"No saar Whites cannot make racebait saar that is for us only saar"

Look at u white animal.

Slavic? ur name comes from SLAVE. Shut da fuck up u white trash
Damn you think slavs are white? That's really surprising coming from an ethnic like yourself. I think you are larping at this point. All you are doing is throwing pointless insults.

Better than your parasitic race.

And Slav actually comes from an old name meaning brave.
fuck off u slavic trash. The Germanics and Vikings took u white skinned trash and sold u off as slaves to Sands

nigga just fucking answer where u from .

How da fuck am i gonna regret this thread? I am a veteran user here. U think i give a fuck what users write here? I am already immune lmao
Why should I tell you where I'm from? Wherever I say you will have some insults lined up I'm sure so what's the point

How tf it got warning for race bait while SFcel threads have never gotten any warning wtf is wrong with this forum
it all depends if mods like your or not, there are no rules here.
I always pictured you as a white user lol

Why should I tell you where I'm from? Wherever I say you will have some insults lined up I'm sure so what's the point
ok i wont insult again. Tell me where u from

And also depends on your school of thought. And I hate brahminism imo it destroyed India and it's mentality

Depends on your school of thought again. And Hinduism isn't a rigid religion, only brahmin are the ones that strictly abstain from meat.

He must be a religion fanatic and a brahmin for sure.
Majority of Indians adhere to Hinduism strictly.

But good on you for seeing the errors with it.
Ok white boy.
Whatever, Australoid.
A bit off-topic, but anyone who thinks red meat is bad for you is genuinely a retard.

Look at Hong Kong, it has one of the highest consumptions of meat per capita in the world & has the longest life expectancy.

nigga just fucking answer where u from .

How da fuck am i gonna regret this thread? I am a veteran user here. U think i give a fuck what users write here? I am already immune lmao
"veteran user"

Damn you think slavs are white?
Kek; the veil of projection from shitskins falls off when confronted with truth.
That's really surprising coming from an ethnic like yourself. I think you are larping at this point. All you are doing is throwing pointless insults.
Yup. OP has made no actual arguments using data or historical sources & has used shitty insults.
fuck off u slavic trash.
The irony of a shitskin calling Slavs trash.
The Germanics and Vikings took u white skinned trash and sold u off as slaves to Sands
Kek jfl: First time I am hearing of this, and it probably wasn't mass scale since then, we would see tons of Slav looking folks in the Middle-East.

And I never said I was Slav jfl; not a single drop of Slav in me.

It is better to be white in a crowd of shitskin curries than a curry in a crowd of a milion curries
It’s better to be white than curry in a crowd of literally anything. Curries are so low on the racial hierarchy that “subhuman” doesn’t even begin to do them justice.

It’s better to be white than curry in a crowd of literally anything. Curries are so low on the racial hierarchy that “subhuman” doesn’t even begin to do them justice.
I will say this though, there's no way you guys are as bad as Niggers.

Kek; the veil of projection from shitskins falls off when confronted with truth.

Yup. OP has made no actual arguments using data or historical sources & has used shitty insults.

The irony of a shitskin calling Slavs trash.

Kek jfl: First time I am hearing of this, and it probably wasn't mass scale since then, we would see tons of Slav looking folks in the Middle-East.

And I never said I was Slav jfl; not a single drop of Slav in me.
why should i use statistics and data? Its alreday common knoweledge that white men are afraid of their women and cucks for jews and getting replaced by arabs and beaners.

dont be a fucking dick head just because u cant defeat me with logic
The irony of you of all users saying this.

Meanwhile I showed some data & made actual arguments jfl.
now u become a white filthy stinking soy boy.
Not you are turning into a projecting 50-IQ Shitskin.
Bitch nigga
Nigger-tier insult.

Dnw.

>sex based insult on an incel forum
Nice one mate
-Guy who made a comment saying "inkwell made cause he can't get pussy"

This nigga is one sus user @Chudpreet

Boyos ITT unloading all of their pent up rage after being exposed to regular JBW threads:feelskek::feelskek:.

Look at u white animal.

Slavic? ur name comes from SLAVE. Shut da fuck up u white trash
The other way around actually, das why we owed reparashuns n sheeit:feelshaha::feelsthink::feelshmm:.

fuck off u slavic trash. The Germanics and Vikings took u white skinned trash and sold u off as slaves to Sands
Exactly what I said.

Another ethnic with an inferiority complex towards White people. Hey if it wasn't for White people you would not be a NEET parasite living off of their money. Ungrateful shit.

Special thanks to op and dsd for the laughs tbh, today was a rough a day
No problem; very nice avi btw.

I spit on coping shitskins & their constant projection, generic one-line insults, and other chimp-like behavior.

Another ethnic with an inferiority complex towards White people. Hey if it wasn't for White people you would not be a NEET parasite living off of their money. Ungrateful shit.

We need more white hating shitskins here. They are funny as shit :lul:

better than u. U so insecure u had to pay to make your username red
Are you on drugs again nigger? There's no redness here. And no I don't have to pay for anything because muh white privilege.

Look at it carefully, actually.

Jews on average may have a higher IQ, but more Whites with a higher IQ than the Kike average exist.
Koreans have high IQ but they lead meaningless, hypermaterialistic lives.

Autists have high IQ, but never procreate or contribute much to society.

IQ is not the be all end all. a group leading expedient lives is what showes true intelligence.

Even if this point of quantitative intelligence made any sense (Among 20 million subjugated Congolese there were more geniuses than in the 3000 Belgians that took control), it's irrelevant as the only factor in who will shape society is the ownership of the means of production

You boyos know what to do. :feelzez:

@Adolf Hitler @Arnocel @TBIcel @Corvus @Puppeter @Pancakecel @LeFrenchCel @WorthlessSlavicShit @Uggo Mongo @lazy_gamer_423 @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @LesscoBlob
I posted this from my white househould,

20240218 195731

whereas the seething ethnics in this thread are posting from the slums of new delhi

And @Pancakecel is white, therefor superior.
Wait! Don't mention the type of White though, or else.....

Proxy Small

"NO SAAR YOURE GROUP OF WHITE ISNT WHITE SAAR ONLY ANGLO-SAXON NORDIC PHENOTYPES ARE WHITE"

LWoRpW8fWunsXrA7BKNdaM0W RmzTREqa9ayJt5ev1c

"HUR DUR DUR THEY ARENT WHITE BECAUSE HERES SOME RANDOM IMAGE I FOUND ONLINE"

IQ is not the be all end all. a group leading expedient lives is what showes true intelligence.

Even if this point of quantitative intelligence made any sense (Among 20 million subjugated Congolese there were more geniuses than in the 3000 Belgians that took control), it's irrelevant as the only factor in who will shape society is the ownership of the means of production
High IQ take.

Also people with actually high IQ never brag about it or mention it.

shut up u animal. Fucking cuck 4 women and jews but dare open that filthy mouth to talk shit to me

What are your thoughts on Lenin? Just asking

Wait! Don't mention the type of White though, or else.....

View attachment 1067506

"NO SAAR YOURE GROUP OF WHITE ISNT WHITE SAAR ONLY ANGLO-SAXON NORDIC PHENOTYPES ARE WHITE"

View attachment 1067511

"HUR DUR DUR THEY ARENT WHITE BECAUSE HERES SOME RANDOM IMAGE I FOUND ONLINE"
Just lol at those "you ain't white" threads.

Nigga, I am the definition of Civilization. Your slums of new Islamabad don't count.

there is no way whites are a master race at all. No way whites are high iq and no way whites are strong.

Say anything you want but strong high iq people do not suicide their own race and allow mass immigration, only times this has happenend in history is when that civilisation diassapeared off the map forvever like The ancient Egyptians, ancient Romans.

The things whites did in the past they obviuosly stole the patents from ethnics because I refuse to believe these weak pathetic white men could do that yet today they getting exterminated by jews and actually alow so as not to be called racist and anti semetic. Imagine thats all it takes to exterminate whites

whites stole knoweledge from ethnics to build technology and used disease to colonise USA, South america, NZ, Aus

They had to use disease instead of fighting to the death like real niggers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6mhAB9QgE

Who created the pc or phone you are typing on right now? :feelskek: :feelskek:
Stupidest I’ve ever seen finally the mods actually enforce the racebait rule