Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whites are the lowest iq race on earth and weakest

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
10% - racebait in ID
there is no way whites are a master race at all. No way whites are high iq and no way whites are strong.

Say anything you want but strong high iq people do not suicide their own race and allow mass immigration, only times this has happenend in history is when that civilisation diassapeared off the map forvever like The ancient Egyptians, ancient Romans.

The things whites did in the past they obviuosly stole the patents from ethnics because I refuse to believe these weak pathetic white men could do that yet today they getting exterminated by jews and actually alow so as not to be called racist and anti semetic. Imagine thats all it takes to exterminate whites

whites stole knoweledge from ethnics to build technology and used disease to colonise USA, South america, NZ, Aus

They had to use disease instead of fighting to the death like real niggers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6mhAB9QgE

Last edited:
There is no superior race. It's a SFcel cope.

Say anything you want but strong high iq people do not suicide their own race and allow mass immigration
Wonder (((who))) allowed it.

cope harder with being ethnic jfl

shitskins coping jfl

cope harder with being ethnic jfl
shut up u white rubbish and just die lol. White filthy trash u r getting genocided look at Ukraine their men getting slaughtered and their women breeding the race away from other men.

Look at Germany, look at France, UK

Filthy white trash fuck off

dnr nigger your mom is deepthroating bwc as we speak

shut up u white rubbish and just die lol. White filthy trash u r getting genocided look at Ukraine their men getting slaughtered and their women breeding the race away from other men.

holy cope

planet-of-the-apes-charlton-heston.gif

Mass immigration is required to uphold any form of soyciety as Jewrope was industrialized 200 years before deathnic countries, it faces imminent demographic collapse.

How tf it got warning for race bait while SFcel threads have never gotten any warning wtf is wrong with this forum

How tf it got warning for race bait while SFcel threads have never gotten any warning wtf is wrong with this forum
butt hurt whites soy boy whites are reporting the thread.

enjoy the new world you shiteaters are/have created
stealing ethnic knoweledge.

There is no way these gays, weak soy whites created anything at all yet are getting replaced because they too scared to put that white bitch back in the kitchen.

You can post these threads, just not in ID. Simple as boyo. :feelscomfy:

Another day, another thread of shitskins wishing they were white jfl

alligator attacking GIF

You can post these threads, just not in ID. Simple as boyo. :feelscomfy:
ok gotya, sorry boss i dont want trouble with the mods. Little me with no power here

artworks-000114457499-zd0lt7-t500x500.jpg

stealing ethnic knoweledge.

There is no way these gays, weak soy whites created anything at all yet are getting replaced because they too scared to put that white bitch back in the kitchen.
indians national sport is a white man invention, cricket

if ethnics were so intelligent, why not apply "their" knowledge themselves? btw no one owns knowledge

Knowledge that isnt applied affectivly is nothing to brag about, coping moron

Ethnics only think about rape. The only thing that's based about them.

Another day, another thread of shitskins wishing they were white jfl

alligator attacking GIF
arent u german? lol look at this white rubbish getting replaced by low iq arabs telling me i wish 2 b white. Lmao

> hates white people

> has white person in avi
I don't hate white people, I hate SFcels. There's a difference. And he's Jewish I don't think you would consider him white because you are a SFcel.

thats all u can come up with lmao, bitch nigga
> resorts to generic insults

enjoy starving and living in world with broken infastructure because shitskins are too retarded to maintain society

> resorts to generic insults

enjoy starving and living in world with broken infastructure because shitskins are too retarded to maintain society
lol, shut up you devil. Look at u so useless and weak u getting genocided by jews. Shut up u animal

lol, shut up you devil. Look at u so useless and weak u getting genocided by jews. Shut up u animal
Jews are importing you cucks to work for longer hours and less pay

quit embrassing yourself

SFcel threads get tons of warnings; keep coping.
He explained the reason, I understood why he got a warning. It was a genuine question with some confusion. Which got cleared