Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do most sfcels stand on Russia- Ukraine?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★★★
There are Neo Nazis on both sides. Neo nazis in Ukraine probably, view Russians as "zigger" and mixed race or whatever, yet, they still fight under a Jew in a stupid war. It's obvious, Ukraine will start accepting third world immigration after they kill half the male population, like (((they want. I don't know what the Rosich group's aim is, I'm guessing they just hate an independent Ukrainian state and they're fighting against it like the other right wing russian groups? They are just Neo Nazis that's all.

@DarkStarDown
@supersoldier
@Ron.Belgrade
@WorthlessSlavicShit

I think whoever joins this war willingly is retarded as fuck because its just Putin and Jewlenski sending incel-tier men to death while russian staceys and ukranian whores party all day in Europe.

The only exception are wagnercels and mercenarycels because at least they get paid well so its moneymaxxing but not worth it in my opinion.

Both sides are controlled by same people it's a fake war with a real causalities since kikes want to wipe out both Ukrainians and Ruskies.

The only exception are wagnercels and mercenarycels because at least they get paid well so its moneymaxxing but not worth it in my opinion
Wagner doesn't do risky stuff, or at least they wouldn't do risky stuff in Africa, they lost 20k soldiers in Bakhmut.

I'm opposed to th existence of khazaria 2.0

Wagner doesn't do risky stuff, or at least they wouldn't do risky stuff in Africa, they lost 20k soldiers in Bakhmut.
Those were not real wagner soldiers they were meme slaves to be thrown around to the meatgrinder, I am talking about the wagnermaxxers who join on a contract proper not some jail meat.

Those were not real wagner soldiers they were meme slaves to be thrown around to the meatgrinder, I am talking about the wagnermaxxers who join on a contract proper not some jail meat.
I wasn't talking about storm Z units(prisoners who were forced to storm trenches) I think a lot of professional Wagner soldiers died in Bakhmut. That's why prighozhin was mad at shoigu. I might be wrong tho.

I wasn't talking about storm Z units(prisoners who were forced to storm trenches) I think a lot of professional Wagner soldiers died in Bakhmut. That's why prighozhin was mad at shoigu. I might be wrong tho.
A lot of died but its exaggerated there is still a lot of them who were alive. My friend told me before he stop replying to my Telegram messages that Wagnercels were pretty privallage when it comes in fighting because they were sent in only after russian mobilized suicide squads or the prisonercels from storm units were already deadmaxxed, they were just sent to clean up shit and to push, then they hold position, get switched with mobilized and retreat while mobilized hold position. Then repeat. They send the storm z slaves to push, the mobilized then push after storm z fags are dead, then finally wagnercels come in and clean shit up but if its too dangerous they just push a little, establish new lines, new positions, then mobilized faggots come to hold them JFL.

I mean out of all the possible units you wanna find yourself in, wagnermaxxers proper are probably the best positioned. He also told me the best best place to be was so be in the army proper but to be units before the war began, those units there that are still fighting get the best positions and best equipment, best of everything pretty much because they are there from the start and are volunteers.

Also kadyrovites are not very good because they do fuck all, they dont like the chechen niggers because he told me chechen niggers are all for show they barely do any real fighting they just show off all the time and record shit JFL

I think whoever joins this war willingly is retarded as fuck because its just Putin and Jewlenski sending incel-tier men to death while russian staceys and ukranian whores party all day in Europe.

The only exception are wagnercels and mercenarycels because at least they get paid well so its moneymaxxing but not worth it in my opinion.
Both sides are controlled by same people it's a fake war with a real causalities since kikes want to wipe out both Ukrainians and Ruskies.

Sfcels who support Russia are retarded because its an sjw tier shithole when it comes to ethnicity, ethnic russian nationalists get arrested and Putin imports tens of thousands of migrants, Putin's Russia is extremely anti white/slavic/european.

Prigozhin had valid complaints but a lot of it was also propaganda designaed to portray and implicate the MoD as incompetent cronies and also trying to gather more stockpiles of materiel and resources for Wagner (ammo, tanks, men, etc.) even if they weren't as poorly supplied as they said they were.

Prigozhin had valid complaints but a lot of it was also propaganda designaed to portray and implicate the MoD as incompetent cronies and also trying to gather more stockpiles of materiel and resources for Wagner (ammo, tanks, men, etc.) even if they weren't as poorly supplied as they said they were.
What do you think the goal of his mutiny was? Was he trying to overthrow Putin?

and Putin imports tens of thousands of migrants, Putin's Russia is extremely anti white/slavic/european.
Bt tbf the majority of those central Asians don't have Russian citizenship, so it's not as bad as in the west.

True. Ukro toilets are living their best lifes in the West , probably even better then in poor shithole of Ukraine. Meanwhile idiots are getting blown on the frotlines :feelshaha: :feelsrope:

I can just imagine some Andriy holding his entrails while bleeding to death , meanwhile Anastasia is trying to put Chad s dick inside after it sliped out :feelsEhh::chad:

What do you think the goal of his mutiny was? Was he trying to overthrow Putin?
Toppling Putin was always going to be unrealistic and unfeasible goal. I believe at the bare minimum, he aimed to force Putin's hand and compel him to remove Shoigu/Gerasimov from power, who were his political opponents. But Putin conceding to his demands would've made him look weak, so he couldn't have agreed to whatever Prigozhin wanted to coerce out of him or else it would've also weakened the power of the Russian state too, as its stability is directly tied and linked to Putin's image and reputation as a powerful ruthless leader.

I'm very much not a fan of Russia's foreign policy of chimping out at and attacking their neighbouring countries, but I'll admit that at this point Ukrainian defence barely has any meaning and a negotiated settlement should be realized as soon as possible before they lose even more.

also, wouldn't call myself an sfcel tbh:feelsjuice:.

lot of died but its exaggerated there is still a lot of them who were alive. My friend told me before he stop replying to my Telegram messages that Wagnercels were pretty privallage when it comes in fighting because they were sent in only after russian mobilized suicide squads or the prisonercels from storm units were already deadmaxxed, they were just sent to clean up shit and to push, then they hold position, get switched with mobilized and retreat while mobilized hold position. Then repeat. They send the storm z slaves to push, the mobilized then push after storm z fags are dead, then finally wagnercels come in and clean shit up but if its too dangerous they just push a little, establish new lines, new positions, then mobilized faggots come to hold them JFL.
Lol sub5 prisonercels and sub5s in general are treated like shit. I doubt most of these guys were even buried. Their bodies are all probably still in Ukraine.
mean out of all the possible units you wanna find yourself in, wagnermaxxers proper are probably the best positioned. H
Yeah, they also get paid well.

True. Ukro toilets are living their best lifes in the West , probably even better then in poor shithole of Ukraine. Meanwhile idiots are getting blown on the frotlines :feelshaha: :feelsrope:

I can just imagine some Andriy holding his entrails while bleeding to death , meanwhile Anastasia is trying to put Chad s dick inside after it sliped out :feelsEhh::chad:
How can I live in a world like this.

Being born ugly is a fucking death sentence, it kills your soul.

Lol sub5 prisonercels and sub5s in general are treated like shit. I doubt most of these guys were even buried. Their bodies are all probably still in Ukraine.

Yeah, they also get paid well.
idk that guy is probably dead I havent heard from him ever since prigozhyn went ER on Putin. I knew him from slavic school, we werent rly good friends but I talk to him on telegram since he was wagnermaxxer to find out shit about war JFL.

Its over for people that warmaxx in Ukraine.

Toppling Putin was always going to be unrealistic and unfeasible goal. I believe at the bare minimum, he aimed to force Putin's hand and compel him to remove Shoigu/Gerasimov from power, who were his political opponents. But Putin conceding to his demands would've made him look weak, so he couldn't have agreed to whatever Prigozhin wanted to coerce out of him or else it would've also weakened the power of the Russian state too, as its stability is directly tied and linked to Putin's image and reputation as a powerful ruthless leader.
You don't need to be an expert to know that Putin was never going to agree to his demands. It was only a matter of time, before, Putin was going to kill him and Utkin. Prighozhin fucked up badly. He should have tried going to Moscow tbh. Because, he fucked the second he ordered that mutiny, should have at least tried.

can just imagine some Andriy holding his entrails while bleeding to death , meanwhile Anastasia is trying to put Chad s dick inside after it sliped out
That's the most brutal part. Even, if they survive, they will have to live with PTSD for the rest of their lives. Ruining your life/dying especially, when your women are the biggest whores is so stupid.

How can I live in a world like this.

Being born ugly is a fucking death sentence, it kills your soul.
I am currently just trying to cope in peace, and hope war doesnt spread and my inkwels ass ends up drafted. :feelscry::feelscry:

Sfcels who support Russia are retarded because its an sjw tier shithole when it comes to ethnicity, ethnic russian nationalists get arrested and Putin imports tens of thousands of migrants, Putin's Russia is extremely anti white/slavic/european.
Ethnic nationalists don't have any influence in Europe either.
And there is huge number of migrants in Germany, France...Even in countries such as Poland their numbers are constantly rising.

Both sides are ZOG controlled and Russia is not really an enemy of the west as it tries to portrait itself

Ukraine have just as much if not more of Turkic and Jewish people
Yeah, they do have a lot of Turkic influence, but there's more blonde people in Ukraine then Russia I think. Why do they call Russian Ziggers then?

Both sides are ZOG controlled and Russia is not really an enemy of the west as it tries to portrait itself
Because, Russians are white at the end of the day.

And there is huge number of migrants in Germany, France.
oh yes like there's no millions of immigrants from Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia and Azerbaijan in Russia.

Both sides are foolish cucks being used by Jews. But if there has to be a winner I’d prefer Russia just to see NATO and the Western Media humiliated. Also Ukraine is slightly more cucked in my opinion

"SFcels"

San Franciscocels?

Both sides are gay commies, nuff said.

There are Neo Nazis on both sides. Neo nazis in Ukraine probably, view Russians as "zigger" and mixed race or whatever, yet, they still fight under a Jew in a stupid war. It's obvious, Ukraine will start accepting third world immigration after they kill half the male population, like (((they want. I don't know what the Rosich group's aim is, I'm guessing they just hate an independent Ukrainian state and they're fighting against it like the other right wing russian groups? They are just Neo Nazis that's all.
Well firstly, it's obvious (((AZOG))) is just another Psy-Op to draw in young, disgruntled, White males who feel disenfranchised in some way, similar to the whole ISIS thing.

In my other circles, it's quite divided: Many EE guys I know hate Russia, and some of their grandpas/great-grandpas fought in their countries respective SS units.
The only exception are wagnercels and mercenarycels because at least they get paid well so it's moneymaxxing but not worth it in my opinion.
Wagner is based:
PMCWagner

Basedpatches

(from a friend on Telegram, I need the left one so bad)
Ofc- it's done to lower the male populations of each countries, to demographically replace them with shitskins & negroids.
Millions do, it's way easier to get Russian citizenship.
Only in 2022 and 2023 700,000 of immigrants got passports

Geez, that many? That's fucking ridiculous, about proportional to what the US gets.
Because, Russians are white at the end of the day.
Image 1

Meanwhile, reality:

a-russian-folk-music-group-in-traditional-clothing-in-a-small-remote-AMYH7M.jpg

i think it wuill be best if russia wins and they compromise that ukraine will stay out of nato/eu
This would be best- it's also fair that the Russian parts of Ukraine go to Russia.
I'm very much not a fan of Russia's foreign policy of chimping out at and attacking their neighbouring countries, but I'll admit that at this point Ukrainian defence barely has any meaning and a negotiated settlement should be realized as soon as possible before they lose even more.
I agree- I only appear as "Pro-Russia" because whilst I know they have their issues, I despise being an American like Curries despise being Curry.

To be fair, from my historical understanding, Russia does have a legitimate claim to parts of Ukraine: I mean, I'm pretty sure two provinces literally voted to join Russia but were denied.c
also, wouldn't call myself an sfcel tbh:feelsjuice:.
Requirements to be branded as one in 2024:
-Be White
-Recognize the issues diversity brings & not want your country to be flooded by immigrants.

@Azaylias

To be fair, from my historical understanding, Russia does have a legitimate claim to parts of Ukraine: I mean, I'm pretty sure two provinces literally voted to join Russia but were denied.c
@mybodyisrotting gave some pretty interesting summary of the recent history there

Requirements to be branded as one in 2024:

-Be White
-Recognize the issues diversity brings & not want your country to be flooded by immigrants.
True:feelsjuice:.

Ethnic nationalists don't have any influence in Europe either.
And there is huge number of migrants in Germany, France...Even in countries such as Poland their numbers are constantly rising.
No one thinks that Western europe is trad but a large percentage of this forum thinks Russia is some ultra nationalist conservative country, and nationalists are way more persecuted in Russia then in the West.

No one thinks that Western europe is trad but a large percentage of this forum thinks Russia is some ultra nationalist conservative country, and nationalists are way more persecuted in Russia then in the West.
Russia differs not because it's population is more moral but because in Russia political, religious or societal leaders/activists can freely promote traditional values and criticise lgbt/feminism without being ostracized and labelled as 'bigots', 'sexists' etc.

Russia differs not because it's population is more moral but because in Russia political, religious or societal leaders/activists can freely promote traditional values and criticise lgbt/feminism without being ostracized and labelled as 'bigots', 'sexists' etc.
Yet they arrest nationalists and anyone who opposes mass migration.

Yet they arrest nationalists and anyone who opposes mass migration.
Russia is a multi-national empire. So it's lives according to different rules.
That is possible in countries like Hungary or Czechia, isn't possible in Russia.

Russia is a multi-national empire. So it's lives according to different rules.
That is possible in countries like Hungary or Czechia, isn't possible in Russia.
Most of the population is white, Russian slavs but also Finnics etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back