Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Cliff notes of Permanent Representative of Russia to the United Nations Vasily Nebenzya on Ukraine war

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
The main statements of Russian Permanent Representative Vasily Nebenzya at the UN Security Council meeting on the Ukrainian issue:

• Sponsors of the Kiev regime strive to keep the Ukrainian theme “afloat” from the right perspective.
  • The overwhelming population of Ukraine does not want to fight for the geopolitical interests of the West.
  • The mobilization law being prepared in Ukraine is finally turning Ukrainians into bondsmen.
  • Kiev diligently molds the Ukrainian Orthodox Church into “enemy accomplices” and in every possible way encourages the illegal seizure of churches.
  • The West “automatically” turns a blind eye to any crimes and ugly tricks of the Kiev regime.
  • The Russian army is advancing in all directions, destroying the fortified areas of the AFU that have been created for many years.
  • The Western narrative of “helping Kiev to defeat Russia” has been replaced by the desire to “not let Russia to win”.
  • Ukraine is nothing more than a PMC fighting for the West until the last Ukrainian.
  • Unconditional surrender of the Kiev regime will very soon become the only topic of any international meetings on Ukraine.

Last edited:
I remember that some westoids in 2023 before Ukrainian 'counter-offensive' literally believed that Ukraine will retake Crimea till the end of 2023 or even return to the 1991 borders.
Seems that hundreds of Western tanks and other 'wonder weapons' did nothing to help Ukraine's advance.

I remember that some westoids in 2023 before Ukrainian 'counter-offensive' literally believed that Ukraine will retake Crimea till the end of 2023 or even return to the 1991 borders.
Western mainstream media propaganda is significantly stronger than anything that the communists had.
Seems that hundreds of Western tanks and other 'wonder weapons' did nothing to help Ukraine's advance.
Americans are show business people who present themselves and their products and services as premium and superheroic but the reality is that they are just entitled, corrupt, and their products and crap.

@LesscoBlob fell for it. I remember him telling me that Bradley tanks would be a game changer. Imagine gobbling up bullshit mainstream media propaganda. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Unconditional surrender of the Kiev regime will very soon become the only topic of any international meetings on Ukraine.

Americans are show business people who present themselves and their products and services as premium and superheroic but the reality is that they are just entitled, corrupt, and their products and crap.
Ukraine received mostly Leopard tanks.

He always says this to make himself look reasonable and compassionate but the reality is what his spokesperson Peskov pointed out, that the geopolitical situation has changed which is why there will no return to Istanbul agreements.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back