Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do most sfcels stand on Russia- Ukraine?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Most of the population is white, Russian slavs but also Finnics etc
Slavs are a majority but it's not like 98% majority.
If Russian nationalists take power and say 'Russia is for Russians', that would stops Tatars, Chukchi, Kalmyks, Chechens, Dagis, Karelians etc. to create their own national states?
Sure, Russians can defeat small nations like Chukchi but it will be much more harder to defeat bigger nations. No one in Russia wants another Chechen wars...

There are Neo Nazis on both sides. Neo nazis in Ukraine probably, view Russians as "zigger" and mixed race or whatever, yet, they still fight under a Jew in a stupid war. It's obvious, Ukraine will start accepting third world immigration after they kill half the male population, like (((they want. I don't know what the Rosich group's aim is, I'm guessing they just hate an independent Ukrainian state and they're fighting against it like the other right wing russian groups? They are just Neo Nazis that's all.
Fuck Both sides, another ZOG war that profits off dead slavcels.

Slavs are a majority but it's not like 98% majority.
If Russian nationalists take power and say 'Russia is for Russians', that would stops Tatars, Chukchi, Kalmyks, Chechens, Dagis, Karelians etc. to create their own national states?
Sure, Russians can defeat small nations like Chukchi but it will be much more harder to defeat bigger nations. No one in Russia wants another Chechen wars...
Are nationalists in Russia okay with non Slavic whites such as Finns or against them too

Sfcels who support Ukraine are retarded because its an sjw tier shithole lead by Israeli oligarchs, conservatives get arrested and Kikelenskyy imports the LGBTQ agenda, Kikelensky's ukraine is extremely cucked.

Are nationalists in Russia okay with non Slavic whites such as Finns or against them too
Don't know. Probably OK because Finno-Ugric people live in Russia for many centuries.

Yet another brother war. Idk if I’m a hyper-autismo but sometimes I’m actually moved to tears by all the useless death that’s happened in that stupid gay war. I’ve woken up crying about it. All this death and for what?

Requirements to be branded as one in 2024:
-Be White
-Recognize the issues diversity brings & not want your country to be flooded by immigrants.
At this point it's more like;

1. You're an "sf"cel if you don't gape your asshole for the infinite bamalians flooding your country
2. Don't pretend it isn't happening/ completely ignore it

The niggers who use muh sfcel as a talking point are usually trolls that need to be banned

Yet another brother war. Idk if I’m a hyper-autismo but sometimes I’m actually moved to tears by all the useless death that’s happened in that stupid gay war. I’ve woken up crying about it. All this death and for what?
Be prepared, In the future It will be americancels and asiancels killing each other over a feminist island and salt water

At this point it's more like;

1. You're an "sf"cel if you don't gape your asshole for the infinite bamalians flooding your country
2. Don't pretend it isn't happening/ completely ignore it

The niggers who use muh sfcel as a talking point are usually trolls that need to be banned
Well said, brother.

An infiltroon who was caught earlier this year, had a stick-up their ass about “SFcels” who would have guessed?

neo nazis are cucked if they actually side with jewkraine :feelsugh:

Not a nazi, I think this war is stupid as fuck

Russia is big as it is, And weve had too many wars aleredy at the expense of mens suffering aswell as incel men dying in wars, Humans never learn because were dumb monkeys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back