Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ukraine looks in bad shape.. (they do have 6 months until the fighting picks up again)

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Once the rain, mud and snow comes they don't fight much in the Slavnigger lands as its all farms and dirt roads and it turns to mud they can't move the heavy equipment or supplies around that well. So the fighting will probably not go heavy again until June-2024.

This years warfare from June-Oct-2023 was mainly about the Ukrainian army trying a counter offensive. The Russians defended it very well, and the Russians demonstrated they can handle the NATO armored vehicles and other technology. The Russians made a lot of tactical changes to how they fight too. Russia also showed up with more boots on the ground to fight, and Russia was able to organize the building of defensive lines well. An estimate I read is there is now 400,000 Russian troops in Ukraine.

Basically the Ukrainian army can't stop the Russian army from advancing, although it can slow down the Russians substantially. Its slow going, it would take like 100+ years at this pace for Russia to take all of Ukraine. But the Ukrainian army doesn't look like it can sustain this level of losses that its taking to slow down the Russians this much. And importantly it appears next year the Russian army is going to be that much bigger and stronger than now.

The alt-right is coping so hard saying that its the West stopping a peace deal.. no as I have been saying since the beginning, there is no peace deal, Russia wants all of Ukraine. Imo it would only be if Russia cannot advance more that they would agree to take the 4 SE provinces of Ukraine only.

Russia is not going to settle for 20% of Ukraine. They're not going to let NATO get away with this :feelskek:

The thing that angers me the most is that the western war criminals responsible for starting this conflict will probably never be held accountable

Russia is not going to settle for 20% of Ukraine. They're not going to let NATO get away with this :feelskek:

The thing that angers me the most is that the western war criminals responsible for starting this conflict will probably never be held accountable

In America there is all this right wing press saying that the West is stopping a peace deal, they have been arguing this since day 1. I keep saying since day 1, no, Russia isn't going to settle for 20% of Ukraine. They only will settle for 100% of Ukraine.

Government officers and officials are rarely held accountable. It typically happens when it's politically expedient to throw someone under the bus to deflect damning controversy.

Who should be held accountable anyways, you can never truly know

Yeah Russia recaptured lost territory. They finally seem to have gotten their shit together.

@NorthernWind do you feel elated ?