Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News State of Russia #1 (Russoid niggers on suicide watch)

jfl this is next level troll by the iranian government :feelskek:

"Oh you re gay lets turn you into a woman then using barbaric surgeries and hormones, or else you re not really gay and you ll be stoned" :feelskek:

Man this is actually genius troll move by them ngl
I guess gaycels actually exist in Iran

Dude russians as a people have lost their cause by invading ukraine. This could be the final nail to the coffin of our nation which never truly developed. These days I'm hesitant to even call myself russian (I know that's who I am), preferring the ethnonym as opposed to politonym.

Dude russians as a people have lost their cause by invading ukraine. This could be the final nail to the coffin of our nation which never truly developed. These days I'm hesitant to even call myself russian (I know that's who I am), preferring the ethnonym as opposed to politonym.
Read about famous XIX century leftist and critic of Russia:
"В 1847 году он уехал на Запад, унося в себе, как незаживающую рану, как сгусток боли и стыда за свою родину, память о пяти казнённых и ста шестнадцати сосланных в Сибирь декабристах. И вот в июне 1848 года он стал потрясенным свидетелем казни около 11 тысяч восставших парижан, а затем "депортации" ещё около 14 тысяч из них на тихоокеанский остров Нука-Ива.
Самосознание Герцена как бы дрогнуло...В его рассказе об этом чудовищном терроре ( в 'Письмах из Франции и Италии' ) присутствует сопоставление Франции с Россией ( причем дело идёт и о судьбе декабристов ) - явно не в пользу первой. "Казаки....в сравнении с буржуазией...агнцы кротости".

Consider fucking yourself you fucking Communist. Your ideology only produces shitholes.
Modern Russia is more neoliberal than America
Muh communism