Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What’s your McDonald’s order?

I like popeyes tbh.
I sometimes eat burger king too

Lastly and I apologize brother Swimcell for going slightly off topic here but I want to recommend to you and the rest of the brothers here my favorite fast food chicken sandwich or rather how I have customized it to make it my favorite.

Ok basically it is the Burger King original chicken sandwich which I order to be plain so there is no lettuce or bullshit mayonnaise on it, both of which I believe the sandwhich unfortunately comes with by default.

Then all I do is put some ketchup on it when I get home and it then is transformed into the chicken sandwhich of the gods.

It is moist, tender and flavorful ie everything you could ever want in a chicken sandwhich.

If Burger King would only use the same chicken recipe setup they use to make this sandwhich with for their chicken nuggets not only would their chicken nuggets no longer be vile, nasty tasting, pieces of shit, but they would quite literally have a product on their hands to rival McDonald’s great chicken nuggets in my humble opinion.

Anyway bro’s to avoid confusion understand that if you are to buy the chicken sandwich of which I speak, you must specifically order Burger King’s “original chicken sandwhich” and you’ll know if you did it right because it will be oval shaped and about 5-6 inches long.

So it’s not in the traditional hamburger shaped form of basically every other fast food chicken sand which out there.

I have had McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC and Arby’s chicken sandwiches during my time as these are the only fast food chains available in my area/neck of the woods to try such things from (unless you wanna count a Big Boy and Taco Bell neither of which to my knowledge has a chicken sandwhich meal offer?) and of all the viable/available chains to choose from this particular chicken sandwhich stands above them all as the absolute best.

Its one of the few fast food items that Burger King truly does well.

It reminds me of the scene from Full Metal Jacket where Gunnery Sargeant Hartman is so impressed by Private Pyle’s shooting range skills he remarks...

“Outstanding Private Pyle! We’ve finally found something that you do well.”

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for my order, OP.

WTF

I've gone to McDonald's like a total of three times in my entire life but last time I was there I got two chicken sandwiches with buffalo sauce and it was ok

i’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Order 1: double cheeseburger with medium fries with either a coke, water, oj or milkshake.

Order 2: 12 nugget meal with curry sauce

Order 3: Fillet o Fish meal.

And don't let them get cold or I will Reee

Mcdouble, fries and sprite
Classic, keeping it simple. I like it.
I like popeyes tbh.
I sometimes eat burger king too
Popeyes is fukkin great too

I’ve only been once, but I got 2 chicken sandwiches and a large fry. I was a dollar short but the foid cashier spotted me a dollar because I said It was my first time having the sandwich.
Lastly and I apologize brother Swimcell for going slightly off topic here but I want to recommend to you and the rest of the brothers here my favorite fast food chicken sandwich or rather how I have customized it to make it my favorite.

Ok basically it is the Burger King original chicken sandwich which I order to be plain so there is no lettuce or bullshit mayonnaise on it, both of which I believe the sandwhich unfortunately comes with by default.

Then all I do is put some ketchup on it when I get home and it then is transformed into the chicken sandwhich of the gods.

It is moist, tender and flavorful ie everything you could ever want in a chicken sandwhich.

If Burger King would only use the same chicken recipe setup they use to make this sandwhich with for their chicken nuggets not only would their chicken nuggets no longer be vile, nasty tasting, pieces of shit, but they would quite literally have a product on their hands to rival McDonald’s great chicken nuggets in my humble opinion.

Anyway bro’s to avoid confusion understand that if you are to buy the chicken sandwich of which I speak, you must specifically order Burger King’s “original chicken sandwhich” and you’ll know if you did it right because it will be oval shaped and about 5-6 inches long.

So it’s not in the traditional hamburger shaped form of basically every other fast food chicken sand which out there.

I have had McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC and Arby’s chicken sandwiches during my time as these are the only fast food chains available in my area/neck of the woods to try such things from (unless you wanna count a Big Boy and Taco Bell neither of which to my knowledge has a chicken sandwhich meal offer?) and of all the viable/available chains to choose from this particular chicken sandwhich stands above them all as the absolute best.

Its one of the few fast food items that Burger King truly does well.

It reminds me of the scene from Full Metal Jacket where Gunnery Sargeant Hartman is so impressed by Private Pyle’s shooting range skills he remarks...

“Outstanding Private Pyle! We’ve finally found something that you do well.”

I know exactly what you’re talking about. I’ve never had their original chicken that way, but I will certainly try it once my state ends it’s unconstitutional quarantine in three days :feelsYall:
I'm still waiting for my order, OP.

WTF
Keep talking shit and I’ll start eating your fries out of the bag :feelsUgh:
Order 1: double cheeseburger with medium fries with either a coke, water, oj or milkshake.

Order 2: 12 nugget meal with curry sauce

Order 3: Fillet o Fish meal.

And don't let them get cold or I will Reee
Nice diversity. Solid lineup.

Last edited: