Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What’s your McDonald’s order?

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
Don’t worry you don’t have to pay me back, this ones on me :feelsYall:

I usually go with a Fish-Filet, a cheeseburger, 10 piece nuggy, 2 large fries, and a Dr Pepper. If it’s lent I go with 3 fish fillets and 2 large fries instead.

I don’t go to McDonald’s tbh

Chicken sandwich fries with a coke

big mac, medium fries, with either a oreo mcflurry or careml frappe :feelsYall:

I buy 3 cheese burgers, medium fries and a large Coke.

Strawberry banana smoothie, 3-5 cheeseburgers, 3-5 apple pies. Not a fan of chicken or fries.

3 double cheeseburgers, large fries and a coke

I go with a 2 x fish-filet, fanta float and fries.

Chicken sandwich fries with a coke
Keeping it simple. A classic order.
big mac, medium fries, with either a oreo mcflurry or careml frappe :feelsYall:
Good composition, nice balance between sweet and savory. It’s a little small for my tastes though, probably just my inner fatcel though
3 double cheeseburgers, large fries and a coke
I respect the quantity bro. Personally I keep a 1/1 sandwich to fry ratio, but I get that some people feel too many fries are too filling
I go with a 2 x fish-filet, fanta float and fries.
Fanta float? :whatfeels:

I swear every country’s menu mogs the American menu. They had cheese bites when I was in Germany JFL

Last edited:
If it's morning breakfast I go with 2 or 3 mcmuffin fresh chicken and coffee. Otherwise big Mac menu with fries and sprite and chicken mc nuggets or a double cheese burger.

Strawberry banana smoothie, 3-5 cheeseburgers, 3-5 apple pies. Not a fan of chicken or fries.
I respect it, but it ain’t me. Me, I’m all over those fries like white on rice.

Do you eat the apple pies and burgers concurrently? Or do you eat the burgers and then the pies?

Points for including the breakfast order as well. both your lunch and breakfast orders are solid.

I see you two have discovered the secret menu :feelsLSD:

Yeah, it's a step above the McGangBang Burger.
Just gotta ask nicely.

chicken nuggets
Just nuggets bro? I mean, don’t get me wrong, nuggets are a classic and a staple, but there’s such a wide world of gluttony to indulge in under the Golden Arches.
Yeah, it's a step above the McGangBang Burger.
Just gotta ask nicely.
With extra milk :dab:

Just nuggets bro? I mean, don’t get me wrong, nuggets are a classic and a staple, but there’s such a wide world of gluttony to indulge in under the Golden Arches.
i rarely eat in mcdonalds its what i can remember and i like

For a fast food joint, McDonald's and KFC can actually get pretty expensive in Eastern Europe. I tend to avoid them because of that.

For a fast food joint, McDonald's and KFC can actually get pretty expensive in Eastern Europe. I tend to avoid them because of that.
Huh, never knew that. I kinda knew that KFC is considered “exotic” in some countries, but never thought that good ol McDicks could be pricey.

Good money management skills tho bro, I respect the hustle

I respect it, but it ain’t me. Me, I’m all over those fries like white on rice.

Do you eat the apple pies and burgers concurrently? Or do you eat the burgers and then the pies?

Burgers -> Pies, though not always all of them. Sometimes I start fiending for a pie.

I often go on the morning and get the brunch formula. One bacon&egg mcmuffin, one sausage McMuffin, black coffee (no sugar) and orange juice.

I often go on the morning and get the brunch formula. One bacon&egg mcmuffin, one sausage McMuffin, black coffee (no sugar) and orange juice.
That sounds good tbh. No hash browns tho? For me the hash browns carry the breakfasts, especially w/ coffee.

I eat at taco bell

Crispy Chicken sandwich w/large fries and sweet and sour sauce and a MccFlurry

Huh, never knew that. I kinda knew that KFC is considered “exotic” in some countries, but never thought that good ol McDicks could be pricey.

Good money management skills tho bro, I respect the hustle
Yeah, costs add up quickly when you dine at McDonald's. Some of the more elaborate orders posted itt could easily add up to like a half of someone's daily salary here. KFC is even more expensive. Most people in my country tend to go either for doner kebab or 'zapiekanka' if they want to eat something quick. Pic related, zapiekanka, a sandwich with cheese, mushrooms, ham and ketchup on top.

Attachments

• Zapiekanka.jpg
    Zapiekanka.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 11
Crispy Chicken sandwich w/large fries and sweet and sour sauce and a MccFlurry
Classic order, excellent composition, exquisite taste. 10/10
Yeah, costs add up quickly when you dine at McDonald's. Some of the more elaborate orders posted itt could easily add up to like a half of someone's daily salary here. KFC is even more expensive. Most people in my country tend to go either for doner kebab or 'zapiekanka' if they want to eat something quick. Pic related, zapiekanka, a sandwich with cheese, mushrooms, ham and ketchup on top.
Damn man, hate to hear it. Are your native fast food places at least good? That Zapiekanka looks alright tbh

What’s ur Taco Bell order?

I usually go for 5-6 Beef Quesaritos without sour cream and a couple spicy potato tacos

Almost always get shredded chicken burritos with no cheese or avocado ranch sauce and I add potatos. I wish they had nacho fries back

Almost always get shredded chicken burritos with no cheese or avocado ranch sauce and I add potatos. I wish they had nacho fries back
They’re back, no? I have been to TB in a little while, but I swear I saw them on the menu last time I went.

Filet o Fish and fries

Also this guy isnt scary at all:

Screen Shot 2017 05 01 at 111709 AM

They’re back, no? I have been to TB in a little while, but I swear I saw them on the menu last time I went.

They took them off like a month or two ago.

Ronald got memory holed, it’s just an equally unnerving smiling box now

Filet o Fish is the best fucking sandwich at McD’s.

I think its funny how he occasionally makes reappearances and how he hasnt left the public consciousness at all in non-US markets.

I think its funny how he occasionally makes reappearances and how he hasnt left the public consciousness at all in non-US markets.
He really is inseparable from the brand. At least they’ve managed to properly vaporize grimace.
96BCBEE7 E58D 40E4 B126 267FA1486D03

Good Riddance

2 quarter pounders with bacon, cheese and onions with ketchup and mustard on them, no fucking nasty ass pickles or goddamn disgusting as fuck mayonnaise, neither of which has any business anywhere near a burger.

Two large fries that I’ll eat with ketchup once I get home, but will usually finish off the first box without ketchup on the way home.

Two large Cokes with ice.

Then the final part of the order varies on how I’m feeling that day or rather what I’m most craving out of the two potential auxiliary/supplemental final meal choices.

So to finish off my order it will usually be either a McDonald’s sausage egg McMuffin with cheese and a hashbrown or a 20 piece chicken McNuggets two boxes meal with tangy barbecue sauce.

Last edited:
2 quarter pounders with bacon, cheese and onions with ketchup and mustard on them, no fucking nasty ass pickles or goddamn disgusting as fuck mayonnaise, neither of which has any business anywhere near a burger.

Two large fries that I’ll eat with ketchup once I get home, but will usually finish off the first box without ketchup on the way home.

Two large Cokes with ice.

Then the final part of the order varies on how I’m feeling that day or rather what I’m most craving out of the two potential auxiliary/supplemental final meal choices.

So to finish off my order it will usually be either a McDonald’s sausage egg McMuffin with cheese and a hashbrown or a 20 piece chicken McNuggets two boxes meal with tangy barbecue sauce.
Very high IQ order. I especially admire the modular system you’ve implemented. Only thing I don’t agree with are the pickles and the bacon. Pickles are essential for the composition of a beef pattied burger, while I believe that bacon should always be enjoyed on its own.

Again though, very high IQ order

2 Junior McChickens, Medium fries and large Sprite

Yours. Goddamn. I'm hungry as fuck now.
Thank you bro. I actually made this thread because I’m fucking hongry too.
Fax. I replace the Sprite with the Shamrock Shake when its that time of the year
Shamrock shake is fucking radical, but I usually get it to supplement a normal drink. It’s just too rich to drink while I eat imo.

Very high IQ order. I especially admire the modular system you’ve implemented. Only thing I don’t agree with are the pickles and the bacon. Pickles are essential for the composition of a beef pattied burger, while I believe that bacon should always be enjoyed on its own.

Again though, very high IQ order
Well I should note that I don’t actually violently hate pickles like I hate mayonnaise but still pickles just aren’t my thing.

To somewhat quote a wise poster from a comment section I read somewhere a while back he basically said what I of course strongly agree with in regards to pickles and hamburgers which went something along these lines...

“The problem with pickles on burgers is that their flavor profile overwhelms that of the burger (and everything else that’s on it) itself.”

Then I believe he may of stated his personal preference to have pickles or at least “a” pickle as a side item only that is to be eaten separately from the burger at the time of his choosing during the meal.

Again however I myself just don’t eat them as I simply do not like them but they are not so bad that I would reject them say if they were the only available thing to eat during a famine for example.

Well I should note that I don’t actually violently hate pickles like I hate mayonnaisebut still pickles just aren’t my thing.

To somewhat quote a wise poster from a comment section I read somewhere a while back he basically said what I of course strongly agree with in regards to pickles and hamburgers which went something along these lines...

“The problem with pickles on burgers is that their flavor profile overwhelms that of the burger (and everything else that’s on it) itself.”

Then I believe he may of stated his personal preference to have pickles or at least “a” pickle as a side item only that is to be eaten separately from the burger at the time of his choosing during the meal.

Again however I myself just don’t eat them as I simply do not like them but they are not so bad that I would reject them say if they were the only available thing to eat during a famine for example.
Interesting. I also hate mayonnaise with a passion.

The reason I like McDonald’s pickles on their burgers is because there’s always 2, and since I eat burgers in ~4-5 bites it balances it out for me. Plus their pickles are fairly thin and not too flavorful. Same reason I really like their diced onions actually.

I’d actually agree that a pickle’s best place is as a side item, like those long quartered ones they serve with club sandwiches.

Mcdouble, fries and sprite