Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What’s considered “tall” in Germany

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpIQ-46jpz3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Your height only makes you noticeable (assuming there’s nothing special about your face) if you’re 6’3 and above. Look at the guys around this nigga, they’re not short but none of them stand out (except for that white dude in the left who’s walking with his gf, kek).

Anyone saying “5’10-6’0 makes you a fakecel” is either retarded or living in some shit hole 3rd world country where the average male height is 5’5, kek. Being 5’10-6’0 doesn’t give you any advantage in Germany if you’re ugly (the same holds true in most Northwestern European countries).

I'd say like 2m idk what that is in feet

just watched the vid it's a fag nigger wearing heels please kill yourself

Your height only makes you noticeable (assuming there’s nothing special about your face) if you’re 6’3 and above.
Cope, it depends on where you live (doesn't necessarily have to be a third world country). JFL at that faggot, though. :lul:

Kys if you still think it’s face > height in 2023

Anyone saying “5’10-6’0 makes you a fakecel” is either retarded or living in some shit hole 3rd world country where the average male height is 5’5, kek. Being 5’10-6’0 doesn’t give you any advantage in Germany if you’re ugly (the same holds true in most Northwestern European countries).
That's the average male height in most European countries (178-183). There are ethnics here who complain being that height in their third world countries which makes them taller than at least 80% of the men there.

"2.5 m minimum, i don't date short guys , SQUARE UP SHORTY":foidSoy:

My grandfather, Larry Wagoner, was very German. I don't know his height.

Shut up tallfag nigger, move to Southern Europe and you will easy heightmog 80% of the men.

Kys if you still think it’s face > height in 2023
OP is 6’0 who claims his ADHD ruined his life, tallfag = mentalcel 100% of the time

I'd say like 2m idk what that is in feet
You need to be 6’7 minimum to be considered tall in Europe! - 6’2 tallfag :feelstastyman:

Too many tallfags on this forum taking their height for granted here. @PastillaNegra @Grim_Reaper

OP is 6’0 who claims his ADHD ruined his life, tallfag = mentalcel 100% of the time
>meme disorder that literally every zoomer in my age bracket ends up getting diagnosed with ruined my life

lol, lmao even

I live in Germany and like 5‘10-5‘11/6‘ is average. Depends where you‘re from too, Bavaria is 5‘10 but Hamburg is like 6 ft. Luckily i live in a small town where manlets arent very uncommom i would kms in hamburg. And tall in germany is like 6‘2-6‘3.

They are looking at him because he is black

6'5 is tall in Germany

Below that you are a manlet shitskin subhuman.

You need to be 6’7 minimum to be considered tall in Europe! - 6’2 tallfag :feelstastyman:

Too many tallfags on this forum taking their height for granted here. @PastillaNegra @Grim_Reaper
In northern Germany, average is 6ft so 6'3 is enough to be considered tall, while in southern Germany, the average is 5'10, since they have more deathnics there, so 6'1 is where tall starts.

Your height only makes you noticeable (assuming there’s nothing special about your face) if you’re 6’3 and above. Look at the guys around this nigga, they’re not short but none of them stand out (except for that white dude in the left who’s walking with his gf, kek).

That guy is a FAGGOT!

Tall is defined as being 3 inches above average. So Tall in America is 6'4, in Germany probably 6'5, and in Netherlands 6'7.

I heard Southern Germany is shorter and Northern Italy is taller then they seem.

6'0 in Latin America is more than enough to make people think that you are tall.

Tall is defined as being 3 inches above average. So Tall in America is 6'4, in Germany probably 6'5, and in Netherlands 6'7.
No way you believe this?:feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek:

Can confirm. Keep in mind this is in a multicultural shithole city. In towns and areas where there is still a mostly German population you are not considered tall at 6'1 or even 6'2. People on here don't seem to understand that what's considered tall is relative.

I live in Germany and like 5‘10-5‘11/6‘ is average. Depends where you‘re from too, Bavaria is 5‘10 but Hamburg is like 6 ft. Luckily i live in a small town where manlets arent very uncommom i would kms in hamburg. And tall in germany is like 6‘2-6‘3.
No. Around 6'3 you are entering "tall" territory. Everything below that is not seen as tall. This doesn't just go for the north of Germany anymore.

No. Around 6'3 you are entering "tall" territory. Everything below that is not seen as tall. This doesn't just go for the north of Germany anymore.
i think 6 ft 2 is considered tall where i live

if i saw this guy and the camera, I would lampoon the fuck out of this guy, by walking in an exaggerated catwalk way failing my hips and arms around me and then strike a pose at the end, the "6 foot 3" guy is delusional someone needs to burst his bubble.

I'm 5'7 or 169 cm and I've been heightmogged by virtually everyone my entire life in Germany.When I heightmog an old foid or boomer or some school kids I feel happy for a sec.

I'm 5'7 or 169 cm and I've been heightmogged by virtually everyone my entire life in Germany.When I heightmog an old foid or boomer or some school kids I feel happy for a sec.
Damn, i feel you. I'm only slightly taller than that and i'm often the smallest person in line in the supermarket.

Damn, i feel you. I'm only slightly taller than that and i'm often the smallest person in line in the supermarket.
Even German foids are taller than me. German foids my height are considered short, it's so over. And somehow the Sandniggers and Niggers are also mostly height moggers, however that works.

Dude would not stand out in Norway. People would look at him for either dressing like a model or walking like a faggot. Honestly, I think majority would cringe at this over here. The average norwegian does everything they can not to stand out. It's awful to be a white 5'8 manlet where the average male height is 5'11-6'0. I rarely see white dudes that are shorter than me when im in public, and I go to places which are heavily trafficked, everyday. I see short immigrants (mostly asians or niggers), but it doesn't give me any confident, due to people already belittling them and my 0.5/10 face

Even German foids are taller than me. German foids my height are considered short, it's so over. And somehow the Sandniggers and Niggers are also mostly height moggers, however that works.
i think most sandniggers are clearly smaller than the native germans here but there are some iranian looking guys here that grow quite tall.

To whom? Grannies?
No? Most people here are 5‘10 to 6 ft, but to be fair there are many old farmers here that decrease the average height, zoomers are slightly taller.

No? Most people here are 5‘10 to 6 ft, but to be fair there are many old farmers here that decrease the average height, zoomers are slightly taller.
Dude, "most people" is not a good way to look at it. We are talking people you compete with. This excludes everyone that's old. It excludes most foreigners (unless you are in some shithole hellhole city where there is only shitskins). So yeah, among ethnic Germans 6'2 is no way still considered tall. What do you give a shit if some 60 something year old woman thinks you are tall, that's exactly what i meant when i made that granny remark.

Dude would not stand out in Norway. People would look at him for either dressing like a model or walking like a faggot. Honestly, I think majority would cringe at this over here. The average norwegian does everything they can not to stand out. It's awful to be a white 5'8 manlet where the average male height is 5'11-6'0. I rarely see white dudes that are shorter than me when im in public, and I go to places which are heavily trafficked, everyday. I see short immigrants (mostly asians or niggers), but it doesn't give me any confident, due to people already belittling them and my 0.5/10 face
Norway seems like hell on earth cause its full of ubermenschen

height = status

Dude, "most people" is not a good way to look at it. We are talking people you compete with. This excludes everyone that's old. It excludes most foreigners (unless you are in some shithole hellhole city where there is only shitskins). So yeah, among ethnic Germans 6'2 is no way still considered tall. What do you give a shit if some 60 something year old woman thinks you are tall, that's exactly what i meant when i made that granny remark.
Well most Zoomers here are like 5 ft 11 to 6 ft, and i dont see a Zoomer here being 6 ft 2 often except if i go to a big city i get towered there almost any time, though its the same in the town i live in.

Only place that might be worse than here is Chadmany.

I feel so bad for Eurocels, although they'd probably be chads anywhere else.