Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if you had a daughter?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Hypothetical scenario: By some miracle or divine intervention, you get a girlfriend, wife, or fling. All goes well until one day, she tells you that she's pregnant with your baby girl. A paternity test and ultrasound confirm this.
She unconditionally refuses to abort, and if you don't stay with her, she'll get some feminist judge to curse you with financially-crippling child support payments. You also don't have the money or resources to emigrate.

What would you do?

Run Fritzl game in Euro Truck Simulator 2

circumcise it and force it to breed with a fellow white (preferably nordic)cel at 13

"You also don't have the money or resources to..."
I would kill myself, or I would wage away until I had enough money to not be a poor faggot and then teach my daughter the importance of finances and why black people and lefties are bad.

I'm not gonna abandon a child.

nothing wrong with raising a daughter, I hope to have a few[and sons as well]

fuck her pussy ((at legal age of course))

Sounds like I don't really have a choice, unless you consider going ER or roping to be choices

i'll make sure she doesnt become a whore

Have her home schooled and force her to wear a burka.
circumcise it and force it to breed with a fellow white (preferably nordic)cel at 13
Circumcision is a savage Jewish and sand nigger practice, why would a white man do it to his daughter?

make sure shes not a whore

I would fuck it

Unless you're going to lock her up and only allow her to roam in your garden and prevent her from contacting any Male.

Goodluck.

I would raise her to not be a whore and I would personally pick an appropiate partner for her when she is old enough

Take care of her and love her like a father should love her daughter.

This is just about the worst possible scenario I can imagine.

If by some absolute miracle I ever found myself in a position where I could potentially be at risk of having kids, I would get a vasectomy as soon as possible.

Raising her properly is the best i could do.

Fuck daughter at age of 15, make sure to impregnate her, send video of it to wife and post it online, kill self

Try to force me into some shit, here you go, raise our raped daughter and help her abort her sister/daughter

Having a daughter in a feminist country is a curse for a father tbh. Not matter how I do to educate her in traditional values, she would convert in another degenerate foid that embarrasses and disappoints her father. I would rope in that case tbh.

Other history would be if I raise this daughter in a based muslim country.

Hypothetical scenario: By some miracle or divine intervention, you get a girlfriend, wife, or fling. All goes well until one day, she tells you that she's pregnant with your baby girl. A paternity test and ultrasound confirm this.
She unconditionally refuses to abort, and if you don't stay with her, she'll get some feminist judge to curse you with financially-crippling child support payments. You also don't have the money or resources to emigrate.

What would you do?
Am I attracted to the partner?

Send her to Islamic school

Have her aborted

raise the child normally I guess

I would love her and try to raise her right. If she still came out a roastie despite the morals I instill in her and the great upbringing I give her, I would still love her but I'd be a bit disappointed. I would make sure to develop a close relationship with her so we remain in close contact even when she is an adult so she remains daddy's lil girl. I always thought it was cute to see little girls interacting with their dads and fantasized about having my own daughter one day. I'd love to feel unconditional love from a female and having a daughter is the only way for most men. When my dad dies and I get my inheritance and one of his rental properties to claim as my own house I think I will buy eggs from a donor and get a surrogate to carry my children. I want sons too, but I want daughters more. I would spoil them with love and raise them right. I have so much love to give- just no one to give it to. Pets are not a good cope for me so children will be a great option.

Last edited:
Same thing the Chinese do with their daughters.

What would you do?
Be happy

Fuck daughter at age of 15, make sure to impregnate her, send video of it to wife and post it online, kill self

Try to force me into some shit, here you go, raise our raped daughter and help her abort her sister/daughter
:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega: Well she’ll never see it coming

fuck her pussy ((at legal age of course))

Incest is incest. If you're going down that route then age of consent doesn't really matter.

Fap to her pictures, if cute, and have sexual fantasies

A foid... not being a... a... a whore?...

Highest IQ post of this thread.
That's what she would deserve tbh

If you answer something else you should be euthanized.
unironically, this. these edgy faggots are out of control

View attachment 128543

unironically, this. these edgy faggots are out of control

Unironically bearing the avatar of some dead normie like you "relate to him", didn't even know who this Etika dude was till he died

Moralfags are the most ironic kind of incels, the most amusing and interesting to observe, best case of mental gymnastics one can witness, complete lack of self awareness and introspective thought, no different than a normie but they think themselves different

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> COPE AWARDS SECTION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I would raise her to not be a whore and I would personally pick an appropiate partner for her when she is old enough
Raising her properly is the best i could do.
I would love her and try to raise her right. If she still came out a roastie despite the morals I instill in her and the great upbringing I give her, I would still love her but I'd be a bit disappointed.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Take care of her and love her like a father should love her daughter.
This. So much this.

I like threads like these because it really gets the emotional moralfags and tradcucks to reveal themselves

Morality is subjective retards, if you don't get that yet, you aren't black pilled

@Mixedcel what do you mean by "like a father should"

You really think the same moral code applied thousands of years ago, morality is formed around norms and values, and norms and values are determined by history (past experiences and circumstances that determine the "way of life" of a people)

Its always funny how the future generations lack the self awareness to understand that each past generation though itself "morally superior to the last" and that their standard of morality was "definitely the real deal" JFL, the generations of the future are going to be looking back even on your morality and call you a savage, you idiots need to get off that high horse that you are likely too short to even be riding :feelskek:

Last edited:
Unironically bearing the avatar of some dead normie like you "relate to him", didn't even know who this Etika dude was till he died

Moralfags are the most ironic kind of incels, the most amusing and interesting to observe, best case of mental gymnastics one can witness, complete lack of self awareness and introspective thought, no different than a normie but they think themselves different

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> COPE AWARDS SECTION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I like threads like these because it really gets the emotional moralfags and tradcucks to reveal themselves

Morality is subjective retards, if you don't get that yet, you aren't black pilled

You really think the same moral code applied thousands of years ago, morality is formed around norms and values, and norms and values are determined by history (past experiences and circumstances that determine the "way of life" of a people)

Its always funny how the future generations lack the self awareness to understand that each past generation though itself "morally superior to the last" and that their standard of mroality was "definitely the real deal" JFL, the generations of the future are going to be looking back even on your morality and call you a savage, you idiots need to get off that high horse that you are likely too short to even be riding :feelskek:

me having etika as an image isn't moralfagging

Its always funny how the future generations lack the self awareness to understand that each past generation though itself "morally superior to the last" and that their standard of mroality was "definitely the real deal" JFL, the generations of the future are going to be looking back even on your morality and call you a savage, you idiots need to get off that high horse that you are likely too short to even be riding :feelskek:

People need their parents. Even if some people make mistakes and make themselves shitty parents doesn't mean I should do it as well. I'll treat human beings like human beings for the rest of my life.

me having etika as an image isn't moralfagging

No, what revealed you as a moralfag, was your agreement with this statement:

You having an image of that normie up was just the icing on the cake, it doesn't seem like you have it up in an ironic way either, especially based on your agreeance with the previously quoted statement

I'll treat human beings like human beings for the rest of my life.

I'll do the same, the difference is our concept of what a human being is and what "human treatment" is

You think of humans as these "higher beings" and "human treatment" as "good"

I think of humans as a disgusting group of animals, kidding themselves, thinking themselves above the natural world, and I see "human treatment" as nothing but pleasantries used to veil the way the world actually works, to keep you docile, to preserve social order and prevent anarchy

Humanity isn't all that its trumped up to be, you've fallen for the "humanity" meme, ironically as far as society is concerned, and based on its treatment of you (treatment of men like us), were not even fully human, they just want us to be good little plebs and "don't cause a stir" and contribute to society, you are still holding on to a fragment of that indoctrination

I have no empathy for humans, and I have completely abandoned conventional morality, I will do whatever furthers my own goals whenever it is necessary, its very ironic for a social outcast, a man treated as less than by society, to still bear allegiance towards it, to still play by the same rules as everyone else who doesn't have his handicaps, this is why I say guys like you aren't black pilled yet, you still have a blue pilled mindset.

Last edited: