Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if a foid came up to you and "flirted" with you?

Thinking that it's a tiktok experiment and run away

im always on my guard from foids ,so if they do approach my i always feel that theyre up to no good .

I either think theyre there to humiliate me or have other bad intentions with me , and so i would ignore them and maybe run away

I'm being set up for some kind of trick.

POV: You are a foid that speaks to me

Jeff

A girl who said she wanted to be my wingman got naked in front of me. So what did I do? Nothing. I knew she was shit-testing me. If I even came close to touching her while she was naked, she would have called sexual assault on me, and then turned me into an orbiter. Just don’t play the game. Don’t even engage with these people. She knew I was an incel, she agreed to be my wingman, and even knowing how worthless I am, she still tried to bait and trap me into being her orbiter. I did ask her later why she got naked in front of me. She said something like she gets naked with everybody. See? Don’t play the game. I followed up with a “Do you like me?” and she said “no, never”.

So there you have it. If a foid “flirts” with you, run the opposite direction. Because they’re not “flirting” as a form of taking initiative in their feminist society. They’re “flirting” to emotionally rip you inside out.

Last edited:
Honestly? I’d assume she was a FED… like, it would actually make me extra paranoid as I’ve only gotten worse in terms of trusting others around me, especially foids.

I’d probably leave whatever area this hypothetical occurs.. I’m not taking any chances. That shit doesn’t just happen one day when you’ve been ignored/rejected all your life.

Look for the hidden cameras and sound team

I saw some video on Instagram of some doofus who said he was tired of men having to do the approaching. He wanted women to step up to the plate and do cold approaches when they saw a "cute" guy in public.

I began thinking what my reaction to a foid coming up to me flirting in public would be:
- I would go into fight or flight mode
- I would think it's a dare to humiliate me
- I would physically recoil trying to keep my distance from her so that no one would be able to say I had assaulted her or anything
- I would think I was in a TikTok-prank video
- I would think she was a prostitute or something
- I would think she was trying to sell something or get money out of me.
- I would think she was trying to lead me someplace where some gang members would take me hostage
- I honestly think I would jog away

Under no circumstances would I think there was something genuine about her approach. Of course not, I'm an ugly incel, but even for normie guys, I think they would be incredibly suspicious. Humans are masters at pattern recognition and deviations from patterns are often seen as threats.

What would be your reaction to a flirting foid approaching you in public, asking for your number? Let's say she's around 6/10.
same, I have a brain. That applies to even the ugly noodlefoid made in heaven posted, even lisa fleming from tlcs my 600 lb life is leagues ahead of me facially and genetically. I will never fall for one of those.

Id start looking directly in her eyes with blank stare

I'm enough of a sperg that I'm not sure I'd even recognize what was happening.

What if she offers her number instead?

The probability of that is close to zero. She's way more likely to offer her Instagram so that she can amass a larger number of followers and feel popular. Why do you think these girls put their Instagram link on their Tinder profile, for gods sake? Attention and popularity feels good to these folk. Of course they're going to do somethign similar in real life, offering you an instagram to amass followers.

Last edited:
That shit doesn’t just happen one day when you’ve been ignored/rejected all your life.
Exactly. Girls don't just hand out personal numbers. They don't approach in real life unless you're Chad. And then one day a girl just "flirts" with you? LOL.

Ya, maybe if it happened 20 times in a year I'd start to believe. It's like farming if you keep digging up rocks you're eventually going to stop believing in turnips.

I saw some video on Instagram of some doofus who said he was tired of men having to do the approaching. He wanted women to step up to the plate and do cold approaches when they saw a "cute" guy in public.

I began thinking what my reaction to a foid coming up to me flirting in public would be:
- I would go into fight or flight mode
- I would think it's a dare to humiliate me
- I would physically recoil trying to keep my distance from her so that no one would be able to say I had assaulted her or anything
- I would think I was in a TikTok-prank video
- I would think she was a prostitute or something
- I would think she was trying to sell something or get money out of me.
- I would think she was trying to lead me someplace where some gang members would take me hostage
- I honestly think I would jog away

Under no circumstances would I think there was something genuine about her approach. Of course not, I'm an ugly incel, but even for normie guys, I think they would be incredibly suspicious. Humans are masters at pattern recognition and deviations from patterns are often seen as threats.

What would be your reaction to a flirting foid approaching you in public, asking for your number? Let's say she's around 6/10.
I stright up just wouldnt believe it. Like Id think she's fucking with me

Thinking that it's a tiktok experiment and run away
I don't know how to react. The only time I thought a girl was attracted to me I took it like that. I would definitely wait for her to make the first move, I don't want to make any more fools of myself.

I don't know how to react. The only time I thought a girl was attracted to me I took it like that. I would definitely wait for her to make the first move, I don't want to make any more fools of myself.
If a foid approaches you out of nowhere, it's probably for a joke, a lost bet or some similar shit
Waiting for her to make the first move doesn't mean anything nowadays

Se un foid ti si avvicina dal nulla, probabilmente è per uno scherzo, una scommessa persa o qualcosa del genere
Aspettare che sia lei a fare la prima mossa non significa più niente al giorno d'oggi
IT's over

The probability of that is close to zero. She's way more likely to offer her Instagram so that she can amass a larger number of followers and feel popular. Why do you think these girls put their Instagram link on their Tinder profile, for gods sake? Attention and popularity feels good to these folk. Of course they're going to do somethign similar in real life, offering you an instagram to amass followers.
True

I would just assume she was out on a limb to take me for a ride.