Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if you could stop time?

I would rape foids, behead or disfigure chads with fire, hunt every animal in the world and collect food to eat, shoot police officers and burn churches aswell as schools
Brutal. Would you like to do something more with foids in particular or just exarceived sex?

Brutal. Would you like to do something more with foids in particular or just exarceived sex?
No, what else are foids even useful for.
(All of that in Minecraft and GTA 5 of course, I don't mean it 100% seriously)

Fuck whores and burn down anything related to the NAACP.

I would rape foids, behead or disfigure chads with fire, hunt every animal in the world and collect food to eat, shoot police officers and burn churches aswell as schools
Imagine the satisfaction of raping a police officer. I would love to behad a food, char their body on a stake then force their head into a collection of trophies.

Imagine the satisfaction of raping a police officer.
What the fuck do you mean by raping a police officer? You mean male or female? Most police officers are male as far as I know

What the fuck do you mean by raping a police officer? You mean male or female? Most police officers are male as far as I know
Female. Of course. I am no faggot.

Raping a female police officer would be incredible. The powerful become the powerless. No more feminist police movements for you.

British UK police are all filthy cunts, they had bodies you just wish could fuck. The white ones of course.

D5qVE5 WkAEmdEU

I would rape foids and kill normies and explore area 51(since i can do it now without getting shot):lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

(in minecraft of course):cool::cool::cool::cool:

Feel free to do it. It would be a pleasure to read it.
Gladly

If I could pause time I would have to first test that it actually is paused. My actions would be life otherwise. I would do rigourous tests to make sure that time as we know it is frozen by doing simple, common things such as going for a walk, watching the sky, rivers etc to be 100% sure.

I would first start off by satisfying my natural, male sexual urges.

I would go to the local secondary schools and segregate all present. These segregation sets would be: all males/male teachers/female teachers over 65 out of sight out of mind.

All none-whites would be split off and the nigger teens with the bodies of lustfulness would be caged like hens with the Curries forced into positions of pigs.

All year 7s (11/12) (Freshman/6th grade) I would mainly disregard as they're on the cusp of getting to that lustful age. Some would be acceptable though.

All year 8-11s (13-16) would be free range. I would strip them all nude or down to their undergarments for inspection. I would grope all of these sluts who know what they're doing when they get ready in the mornings. Compare tit sizes and the incredible bodies these new generation teens have, lusting over their hourglass figures for as long as I can muster, clamping their ass for as long as I want, splitting them, bending them over, paddling and spanking them as I pull on their gushing hair. Maybe dress them up in incredible lingerie or micro clothes just to tease me even more (although these fucking dirty teens now a days wear that anyway)

I would go around each classroom raping these fucks as passionately or degradeful as I well choose.

I would hogtie and stuff those that I found the most attractive, then have their organs stuffed wherever I may be located at that time (anywhere I suppose) I would have their intestinal tract used as a whip on old friends I used to know. Their hearts strung out as bunting or stuffed with candles. Their stuffed body arranged as a turkey to sit and admire me. To adorn me. To me remind me I own them.

Once again, we come to those that betrayed me. I would castrate them or get them ready so as to when time is unpaused they suffer a fate worse than death, perhaps getting crushed, starved in a locked box, eaten from the inside out by rats. I would have to work it out.

I would tease. Oh how I would love to tease. This new generation as said is full of maxbred whores. They are purposefully built to entice men then trap them. I used to want to fuck them bad.

Nadia had the figure of a literal hourglass, that smooth just touching it would make you want to fuck her. She was surrounded constantly by chads and no wonder. She wore skirt so short you wanted to constantly lift and tops that kept her waist fully exposed yet her delicate, soft C Cups tucked, pushed up neatly. With the softest blonde her I would lynch in a heartbeat. She was begging to be raped - she looked like a bond girl. He natural body just begged for being fucked. I don't understand why she didn't go into modelling as at 17 she just looked perfect as a toy. I would love playing with that bitch. I once caught an accidental upskirt of her as she was going up stairs. That is etched in my brain. He tight thong showing the small pocket of smooth soft pussy ready to take dick.

Brie was the goth as mentioned, she was a kinky bitch. She loved cock since the age of around 16 when she was somehow eased into a relationship with someone 3 or 4 years her senior called Kieran. I wish I could find someone that gorgeous into older men and who would want to be abused. I was always jealous of Kieran, I'd comfort her while getting off to it behind her back. He would emotionally and physically abuse Brie by guilt shaming, gas lighting etc. which was all deserved. The whore met him for the first time and got brutally fucked (consensually which shows how much of a kinkBDSM foid she was/is.) her room had knives hanging on the way and she clearly wanted to be treated as cattle plus was full of teasing items which she would freely flaunt such as a Bullet Vib she had had since she was 15 and lingerie she loved to be dommed down in such as a cow print bra that barely covered her 17 year old tits with the panties being string thin over her lushous gothic pussy and ass I always wanted to force down. She had trauma from god knows where as she was the luckiest girl alive. I would fuck her like an animal.

Charloe was a full on dyke, I was close as a brother to her and never was attracted to her until she rejected me when I was drunk. I have no recollection of this (I allegedly attempting to kiss/grope her) which now I find so incredible I managed to make her cower in fear, scaring her I assume and making her hate all men which I can only hope something else happens to her as sadly I had a impregnable plan to rape her at home although I now can't, but anyway, I know that after said event I fully wanted her. Helped by the last memory of being close her wearing a tight dress that left nothing to the imagination. She had posted a near nude photo on her Instagram when she was still a few months off being 18 and I, smartly, had screenshotted it which I was proud of myself for as this fueled me when I realised I was in fact attracted to her, until me attempting to have it off with her I had spent alot of time with her. I can picture her slim, tall, lesbian, whore-fucking dyke cunt bitch, thin, gushing flowing ginger hair ass nude while I rape her child like A cups and give her what all dykes crave which is cock. She should be executed but I would be dignified and keep her as a slave, hopefully being able to impregnate her while this time is paused so she gets unpaused with the rightful seed of a man in her lesbian fucktard rapeable frame. Forced to carry due to her religion to birth while being ashamed. Lesbians such as her all deserve to be raped in public while being punished to near or full death, that or being banished from society.

Ophelia I met through Charloe and, apart from Nadia, was the most well built woman I've met. She was around 5'7 yet a fierce, independent, cunt of a feminist who just needed to be forced down. She had been in a sexual relationship when I started to properly know her which turned her into a complete cock deviant. Before I had known her she was a hippie "oh I don't know I'm innocent" type of girl yet after she had been fucked hard (and sometimes none consensually) she changed into, as said, a complete cunt. She would wear cargo pants that shone the outline of her knickers or thong or nothing of she wanted that attention for the day and loose tank tops or belly crop tops to show off her massive milkers. She had the perfect waist - that's how you knew this bitch loved to ride. Lips that could suck up a black hole and a face you just wanted to force upon your throbbing cock. She wore wigs yet her natural hair grew back and I used to dream about the day I could be ramming her that hard I pulled her filthy red hair out. She would always flex her tits yet tease to not show anything, there were videos of her under her bed breathing to expose them, her bouncing them in the mirror or her lying doggy down luring people to want to forcefully fuck her. She was in the local youth feminist andaw board and this just confirmed to me she needed to be tortured, raped and held captive until she accepted to the rule of man. She would laugh this awkward laugh and always try to fit in the fucking stupid cunt whore. She had such a figure you just wanted to tie down and beat senseless. She would easily be the one I would torture with the rack or spikes smeared with my feces to impale her perfect god given face. I do suspect aswell she had been infiltrated by the dyke legion. Actually, she would make a perfect flogging target.

Lola had a 4'11 frame with tits that didn't develop past being 13-14, perfect. She was so lustful the filthy whore. She should've been a stripper at 16. She had gushing, red, flowing dyed her that you just wanted to see ride you. She was incredibly slutty yet almost conservative. She was one of these alternative sluts. Her instagram got more slutty over time. She once posted a video of a tiktok type in her lingerie while still being 16/17. I just wished I was there in her room, able to dick her down. Which i would be able to do with the time paused. She would be dressed and tied up so I can drool over her like a possession of gold as I have my way when I want. I would tease her unable body, spanking her ass with one of the intestinal tracks of those school girls mentioned and treat her as a queen I could freely fuck at any time I wanted. I would make her look like a complete whore or abused housewife. She would 100% carry a purebred Aryan baby. She is the pure deal. She should be a housewife breeding machine for the white race which I would enforce.

Eve is an ex of mine who would be one of the first to be tracked down, she had hidden d cups at the age of 15. She has natural dark brown hair yet dyes it alot (she is addicted to cock + pussy) She used to dress quite conservatively but slipped in around 2021 when she realised the fact that she had the tits of the typical milf. She was what women should be - a traditionalist - she would wear skirts that were short enough to give me the urge to fuck yet not show half her ass as well as tops that couldn't help but bulge where her 16 year old tits came out. Freezing time I would force her as a farmyard animal as a cow to be milked and fucked. After around 2022 she became a half skank as she got tattoos (which I hate) and got a chad BF who looks like a fucking rat. She still has the figure you'd want to grope which is perfect. The tits coming out the side while sometimes wearing belly tops or the shirts unbuttoned to show the bra connectif (all women who wear this have trauma or want, crave to be raped no matter the age or place) then the ass is an almost perfect half circle. I always wanted to bend her over and fuck her deep into her smooth, young pussy. Caress her hair and tit fuck her as I smack her about. She always teased. Always. One thing is that I almost got to do all of that as we reconnected after years apart and I got invited back to hers yet due to me being a pussy the opportunity passed me. I am still bitter about this whore - she would be my secretary in a paused timeline. Ready to be bred at a moments notice. ower

Amber was someone I had known for around 4-5 years then suddenly I had the opportunity to work with for around 1 year until she moved jobs with the same company (I suspect she loved me yet had a chad BF who she wouldn't cheat on despite him being a complete twink) she was around 5'5 5'6 and was thin as a fucking twig. She had had anorexia, the stupid whore, as she thought she was fat but this just made me want her even more, she had tiny tits but yet big enough that they would've been great to cup, and a sweet ass that shone when we were in work. We would constantly flirt in work, I even slapped her ass a few times which she loved, we would drive each other to work, laugh, joke and tease each other - everyone else there thought we were together. She would lead me on 24/7 getting me to do everything for her. She would talk to me about her sex and positions and ways she loved doing it. When she said that I remember just wanting to force her down in the car and fuck her there and then as passionate love. We would literally date - I could've protected her, took her out, dined her and shown her off while I was a gentleman. But no, she was "independent" yet relying on men for everything. She had been addicted to cock since she could say the word, having slept around with almost the entire school year (women privilege) and was a'rebel' in that she was cool. Or she thought she was. She would be the typical emboldened emo alt kid who had to be different and alternative while crying at every opportunity. She would get too drunk and be a complete whore (she slept around when she was drunk) or to full whining bitch mode. She was that typical ADHD energetic cunt who was insane yet fuckable. I would've absolutely ragdolled her ass as she was obviously a sub. That was until she had a boyfriend who as said was a complete fucking loser, she would've loved me - I would've been perfect - and with this frozen time I would.

I forgot to mention a couple and what I would do to them, if you want me to say I will.

Also apologies for some grammar error. I wrote alot - tell me to fix it and I will. I love the lust.

I would kill world leaders.

I would announce myself like Kira from notebook anime. Make a televised appeal and basically tell them that if I don't see economical targets improve and poverty decrease I will kill them and just kill them if they miss the targets. I would keep doing that till world would be a better place.

I'd go to a highschool and rape 14 year oldfreshman pussy. (in gta)