Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would you do if you could stop time?

It is said that this fantasy is quite common and the vast majority of you, if not all of you, have thought about it at some point. Who never thought about it when you were in high school surrounded by hot young foids? If you could freeze time, you would steal, kill and of course rape whoever you wanted. But this thread is about what exactly would you do to foids? Do you have a specific target in mind? Maybe your neighbor, the foid who made you suffer in high school, the foid you really loved but who rejected you anyway, who knows? The revenge would be fucking exciting and lascivious at the same time...

In my case, I think I would choose my female neighbor because she is one of the sluttiest foids I know. When we were kids (around 6 years old), she used to be my friend; however, when we grew up, she finally disowned me and wanted nothing to do with me. All these years, every time I pass her on the street or see her through the window, I jerk off a lot with her. It is fucking frustrating to think that a little bitch like that lives across the street from me and that I could be her friend or even her boyfriend, but I guess that is only for chads. If I could stop time, I would sneak into her house and play with her like she was my sex doll. I would grope her, move her body into suggestive positions, take naughty pictures of her, make her blow me, and of course give her a good fucking. And if I could, I would also unfreeze time to see her reaction and let her know that there is nothing she can do to get out of this situation. Without a doubt, a very passionate fantasy that is only possible in our minds that long for a little affection and love.
:feelsdevil:

Go to the local high-school and fuck the teen foids there tbh.
Just like in that one hentai where a guy gets a watch that can stop time.
Agree, UK here so there is uniform.

It is said that this fantasy is quite common and the vast majority of you, if not all of you, have thought about it at some point. Who never thought about it when you were in high school surrounded by hot young foids? If you could freeze time, you would steal, kill and of course rape whoever you wanted. But this thread is about what exactly would you do to foids? Do you have a specific target in mind? Maybe your neighbor, the foid who made you suffer in high school, the foid you really loved but who rejected you anyway, who knows? The revenge would be fucking exciting and lascivious at the same time...

In my case, I think I would choose my female neighbor because she is one of the sluttiest foids I know. When we were kids (around 6 years old), she used to be my friend; however, when we grew up, she finally disowned me and wanted nothing to do with me. All these years, every time I pass her on the street or see her through the window, I jerk off a lot with her. It is fucking frustrating to think that a little bitch like that lives across the street from me and that I could be her friend or even her boyfriend, but I guess that is only for chads. If I could stop time, I would sneak into her house and play with her like she was my sex doll. I would grope her, move her body into suggestive positions, take naughty pictures of her, make her blow me, and of course give her a good fucking. And if I could, I would also unfreeze time to see her reaction and let her know that there is nothing she can do to get out of this situation. Without a doubt, a very passionate fantasy that is only possible in our minds that long for a little affection and love.
Oh, I have dreamed about this. Alot.

I think everyone's thought of this but not in so much depth and deprecation as all of us. I would kill or castrate all male "friends" who betrayed me.

I would be more of a bull than ever before, I would straight away go to the local schools (UK) and fuck the biggest sluts in the uniform. They know exactly what they're doing - wearing skirts that show their ass, shirts that are so tight their tits can't help but be busting out and they're massive legs going up to their divine figure.

After I got a taste for that, knowing it was real I would find all the foids I used to know. This would be incredible.

I would either set up in their homes for some of them (a goth for example, fucking her on her bed would be incredible) or a different location a chamber I can have them as I want, chained up? Strapped down? Bareback? Tools? Handcuffs? Blood? Wax? Whip?

I would spend an hour or so on the foreplay, just taking it in. Slowly licking up and down their legs, rubbing them, groping them, teasing their sweet pussys, thinking to myself this should've been MINE. This was MINE. Hell I might even dress them up in what I always dreamed of seeing them in.

I suppose it would depend on who they were, one foid I knew had the genuine look of a Barbie, petite hourglass figure, great tits and a massive ass. For her she would be out on a bed of roses and fucked.

Another was a typical feminist who had massive tits with blonde hair who I would just abuse and beat while I raped.

Another had this googoo bullshit personality but hid massive tits which I didn't realise until I thought about it. Her slutty ass always wore these cargo pants that made me just want to grab it and fuck over and over. She would be the tightest and sweetest fuck. I can imagine feeling the best after that. Just a pure toy.

I knew a lesbian who I dreamt of fucking since a while ago, she to a normal person looked average but to me I knew she would love cock. Thin, small tits yet a real bitchy face you just dream of cumming over. Carry my baby you dyke I would scream.

The goth too was freaky, she loved BDSM/kink she was addicted to beta cock and then developed massive tits out of nowhere. She fucked everyone but me. I just wanted to show her what I could do.

So yeah, I would love it.

After I got done being a bully I would go to a remote island or mountain pass and revel in my past. That or I would keep them as my pets who I own and control at will.

I prefer the power to control all organic life forms and increase time until a new world is born in my desires

Ah, good to meet you. Always nice to see a fellow countryman.

I'm glad you understand how fuckable the schoolies have become.
Wish I could fuck a schoolfoid tbh.
I'd rather fuck them than some used up 20+ roastie.
UK aoc is 16, but some retards here think its 18 thanks to jewmericucks.

The Jews want the laws of the US to be universal. They want the Schoolfoids for themselves.

The Jews want the laws of the US to be universal. They want the Schoolfoids for themselves.
of course, these laws and rules the elites and jews demand us to follow don't apply to them.
and also normies who can't fucking think for themselves and allow the powerful minority go around enforcing these laws and rules onto others.

I get hard when I see a schoolfoid, it's human nature. One the other day has taken her skirt off and put those biker shorts on to reveal the perfect ass. How do you not expect the dominant species to want to fuck you right there and then?

They're always virgins, you can tell as they're only just pushing the boat out. Coated in makeup, skirt pulled up just to that point while their fresh unused tits want air. Their soft skin wanting to be ravaged.

Once they're past 21, they're used meat. They should be ordered by law to stay at home and nurture or abide.

of course, these laws and rules the elites and jews demand us to follow don't apply to them.
and also normies who can't fucking think for themselves and allow the powerful minority go around enforcing these laws and rules onto others.
We need to form a United front, I agree with the theory that North Korea would welcome us with open arms.

I think everyone's thought of this but not in so much depth and deprecation as all of us. I would kill or castrate all male "friends" who betrayed me.

I would be more of a bull than ever before, I would straight away go to the local schools (UK) and fuck the biggest sluts in the uniform. They know exactly what they're doing - wearing skirts that show their ass, shirts that are so tight their tits can't help but be busting out and they're massive legs going up to their divine figure.

After I got a taste for that, knowing it was real I would find all the foids I used to know. This would be incredible.

I would either set up in their homes for some of them (a goth for example, fucking her on her bed would be incredible) or a different location a chamber I can have them as I want, chained up? Strapped down? Bareback? Tools? Handcuffs? Blood? Wax? Whip?

I would spend an hour or so on the foreplay, just taking it in. Slowly licking up and down their legs, rubbing them, groping them, teasing their sweet pussys, thinking to myself this should've been MINE. This was MINE. Hell I might even dress them up in what I always dreamed of seeing them in.

I suppose it would depend on who they were, one foid I knew had the genuine look of a Barbie, petite hourglass figure, great tits and a massive ass. For her she would be out on a bed of roses and fucked.

Another was a typical feminist who had massive tits with blonde hair who I would just abuse and beat while I raped.

Another had this googoo bullshit personality but hid massive tits which I didn't realise until I thought about it. Her slutty ass always wore these cargo pants that made me just want to grab it and fuck over and over. She would be the tightest and sweetest fuck. I can imagine feeling the best after that. Just a pure toy.

I knew a lesbian who I dreamt of fucking since a while ago, she to a normal person looked average but to me I knew she would love cock. Thin, small tits yet a real bitchy face you just dream of cumming over. Carry my baby you dyke I would scream.

The goth too was freaky, she loved BDSM/kink she was addicted to beta cock and then developed massive tits out of nowhere. She fucked everyone but me. I just wanted to show her what I could do.

After I got done being a bully I would go to a remote island or mountain pass and revel in my past. That or I would keep them as my pets who I own and control at will.
Adding to this, it would all be rape.

I would treat all the whamen, my queens with respect and work on myself. Im not entitled to sex :feelsaww:

Thanks mister fed for this great post! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

BY5fxKF82o6Uwg8ZjpBDfvvEIvEKJCY-YWydkKCE4SqakluW88qxPRkas9IzLZoCmWE1YS8iwcmQAd-NZLBnGMqifOCBNYDjHvqHjw8

I'd study so I'd ace every exam and moneymaxx and careermaxx

I would play video games for eternity

Wow, it was a very exciting experience to read your response and imagine it all. Thanks for sharing, brocel.

I get hard when I see a schoolfoid, it's human nature. One the other day has taken her skirt off and put those biker shorts on to reveal the perfect ass. How do you not expect the dominant species to want to fuck you right there and then?

They're always virgins, you can tell as they're only just pushing the boat out. Coated in makeup, skirt pulled up just to that point while their fresh unused tits want air. Their soft skin wanting to be ravaged.

Once they're past 21, they're used meat. They should be ordered by law to stay at home and nurture or abide.
We fucking need a time stop watch...

I'll just be relaxing and eating all the food
tenor.gif

impregnate entire colleges.

Wow, it was a very exciting experience to read your response and imagine it all. Thanks for sharing, brocel.
Thank you, I was in a rush so reading back on it I can tell. I could've gone into so much more detail but I love the thought of pausing time.

Everyone says rape rape rape, but I’m a shut-in NEET and I don’t have any particular targets in mind for this.
I guess I would use it to win any fight in the blink of an eye.

I would study as much of the subject as I need and get a place at a good university

You know exactly what I would do with every woman that rejected me in gta 5. Not only them but every attractive person.

Also, I would steal items to become rich and do a plastic surgery.

I would go around with a sledgehammer and smash 8,119,706,129 people's head in. That's the world's population.

Now feds, this is purely hypothetical and the scenario would absolutely never happen. Therefore i would never actually do this.
you would have plenty of time so seems reasonable.
i dont think having their heads smashed in is an obstacle necessarily

I would rape foids, behead or disfigure chads with fire, hunt every animal in the world and collect food to eat, shoot police officers and burn churches aswell as schools

You know exactly what I would do with every woman that rejected me in gta 5. Not only them but every attractive person.

Also, I would steal items to become rich and do a plastic surgery.
I sense a lot of resentment in your response, but that's okay. You're not the only one who's been rejected or had their heart broken. Foids don't have feelings for us.