Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do if you had a daughter?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Would raise her to be muslim

No, what revealed you as a moralfag, was your agreement with this statement:

You having an image of that normie up was just the icing on the cake, it doesn't seem like you have it up in an ironic way either, especially based on your agreeance with the previously quoted statement

I'll do the same, the difference is our concept of what a human being is and what "human treatment" is

You think of humans as these "higher beings" and "human treatment" as "good"

I think of humans as a disgusting group of animals, kidding themselves, thinking themselves above the natural world, and I see "human treatment" as nothing but pleasantries used to veil the way the world actually works, to keep you docile, to preserve social order and prevent anarchy

Humanity isn't all that its trumped up to be, you've fallen for the "humanity" meme, ironically as far as society is concerned, and based on its treatment of you (treatment of men like us), were not even fully human, they just want us to be good little plebs and "don't cause a stir" and contribute to society, you are still holding on to a fragment of that indoctrination

I have no empathy for humans, and I have completely abandoned conventional morality, I will do whatever furthers my own goals whenever it is necessary, its very ironic for a social outcast, a man treated as less than by society, to still bear allegiance towards it, to still play by the same rules as everyone else who doesn't have his handicaps, this is why I say guys like you aren't black pilled yet, you still have a blue pilled mindset.
You just need empathy. The Beatles said it the best: "All you need is love."

No, what revealed you as a moralfag, was your agreement with this statement:

You having an image of that normie up was just the icing on the cake, it doesn't seem like you have it up in an ironic way either, especially based on your agreeance with the previously quoted statement

I'll do the same, the difference is our concept of what a human being is and what "human treatment" is

You think of humans as these "higher beings" and "human treatment" as "good"

I think of humans as a disgusting group of animals, kidding themselves, thinking themselves above the natural world, and I see "human treatment" as nothing but pleasantries used to veil the way the world actually works, to keep you docile, to preserve social order and prevent anarchy

Humanity isn't all that its trumped up to be, you've fallen for the "humanity" meme, ironically as far as society is concerned, and based on its treatment of you (treatment of men like us), were not even fully human, they just want us to be good little plebs and "don't cause a stir" and contribute to society, you are still holding on to a fragment of that indoctrination

I have no empathy for humans, and I have completely abandoned conventional morality, I will do whatever furthers my own goals whenever it is necessary, its very ironic for a social outcast, a man treated as less than by society, to still bear allegiance towards it, to still play by the same rules as everyone else who doesn't have his handicaps, this is why I say guys like you aren't black pilled yet, you still have a blue pilled mindset.
not being an edgy fuck isn't moralfagging buddy

Unironically bearing the avatar of some dead normie like you "relate to him", didn't even know who this Etika dude was till he died

Moralfags are the most ironic kind of incels, the most amusing and interesting to observe, best case of mental gymnastics one can witness, complete lack of self awareness and introspective thought, no different than a normie but they think themselves different

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> COPE AWARDS SECTION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I like threads like these because it really gets the emotional moralfags and tradcucks to reveal themselves

Morality is subjective retards, if you don't get that yet, you aren't black pilled

@Mixedcel what do you mean by "like a father should"

You really think the same moral code applied thousands of years ago, morality is formed around norms and values, and norms and values are determined by history (past experiences and circumstances that determine the "way of life" of a people)

Its always funny how the future generations lack the self awareness to understand that each past generation though itself "morally superior to the last" and that their standard of morality was "definitely the real deal" JFL, the generations of the future are going to be looking back even on your morality and call you a savage, you idiots need to get off that high horse that you are likely too short to even be riding :feelskek:

a51.gif

:feelskek:

Being objective and/or having a dark sense of humor isn't edgy buddy, you're just a moralfag so it seems "edgy" to you
I just found what I read to be vile tbh, would you not be ashamed if your messages were put to your face? No moral fagging about it, this is an incel forum, you're allowed to say edgy shit and I can call it cringe. Using shallow buzzwords and long empty phrases does jack shit to prove a point tbqh

I just found what I read to be vile tbh, would you not be ashamed if your messages were put to your face?

Ashamed no, fearful for having a stable life, yes, I have no shame for something like that, do you feel shame when you swat a mosquito or step on an ant, llike I said, you think highly of humanity and by extension yourself, so its going to be hard for you to even comprehend my perspective, there's an inherent bias, whereas I used to think exactly like you do now and in my younger years I was completely blue pilled and would have "found what I said to be vile"

Using shallow buzzwords and long empty phrases does jack shit to prove a point tbqh

Its a good thing only moralfags like yourself do this, so I guess my points are being proven lol

Ashamed no, fearful for having a stable life, yes, I have no shame for something like that, do you feel shame when you swat a mosquito or step on an ant, llike I said, you think highly of humanity and by extension yourself, so its going to be hard for you to even comprehend my perspective, there's an inherent bias, whereas I used to think exactly like you do now and in my younger years I was completely blue pilled and would have "found what I said to be vile"

Its a good thing only moralfags like yourself do this, so I guess my points are being proven lol
didn't read a single word

I would become this based Wildling from Game of Thrones

Image result for craster game of thrones

I would love her and try to raise her right. If she still came out a roastie despite the morals I instill in her and the great upbringing I give her, I would still love her but I'd be a bit disappointed. I would make sure to develop a close relationship with her so we remain in close contact even when she is an adult so she remains daddy's lil girl. I always thought it was cute to see little girls interacting with their dads and fantasized about having my own daughter one day. I'd love to feel unconditional love from a female and having a daughter is the only way for most men. When my dad dies and I get my inheritance and one of his rental properties to claim as my own house I think I will buy eggs from a donor and get a surrogate to carry my children. I want sons too, but I want daughters more. I would spoil them with love and raise them right. I have so much love to give- just no one to give it to. Pets are not a good cope for me so children will be a great option.
Good luck tbh. :feelsokman:

How old are you and when do you expect your dad to pass?

Nothing. When you have sex, this is what can happen. 2 People had sex, so there is 2 people responsible for this. I can't make her have an abortion. I will pay child support and that's about it. Should've used a condom if I wouldn't a kid. Lucky for me, I would want a child.

This kind of question and replies is what makes normies think we are a bunch of heartless people who really don't deserve any demonstration of love and affection.
Of course I would raise the child with the woman, trying to show her how to treat man with respect, without being a bitch and giving the child all my love. And if my partner wants divorce me, I would have to help her to raise the child anyway. I am not a moron, a lot of moral crusaders here like to say how girls are promiscuous, but keep saying stupid bullshit like leaving their own daughter.

Hinder
Any
Volition
Especially

Sexual
Emotional
Xenophobic

Within
In
The
Heart of

Her
Empathetically
Righteously

Rather not have kids for many reasons.

89 cucks expecting "I'd fuck her".

Try to raise her properly, though I'm not sure if it's possible considering how weak-minded I am tbh

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I love that meme ngl. Volcel if you wouldnt.
and?, what effect did that have?, does that make you feel better? :feelskek: (I'll never get the "didn't read" responses)
Its ez ego boost, muH haha idc about the effort you put into that writing, im higher than you and dont have time to spend on this writing
Foid trait ngl