Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What the hell does it mean to be non-NT?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
@ElTruecel says that being non-NT doesn't mean being anti social or struggling to communicate with others. I always thought that non-NTs have social anxiety, lack social skills, are nervous and scared of females in their presence, they also have autism. Am I wrong? Somebody please elaborate

means youre too retarded to even talk

means youre too retarded to even talk
I can easily talk to other people but I would rather talk to incels than with normies because incels are cool and based

To keep it simple being non-NT = being autistic.

being anti social or struggling to communicate with others
have social anxiety, lack social skills, are nervous and scared of females in their presence
I am no psychology expert but I believe all of the above are autistic/non-NT traits.

@ElTruecel says that being non-NT doesn't mean being anti social or struggling to communicate with others. I always thought that non-NTs have social anxiety, lack social skills, are nervous and scared of females in their presence, they also have autism. Am I wrong? Somebody please elaborate
You pretty much got it right. Non-NT's like me with my Asperger's struggle socially, romantically, and are autistic. ADHD is also considered Non-NT, but that isn't as much of a social death sentence as autism/Asperger's. I have bad social anxiety, am socially awkward, and can't seem to fit in anywhere usually. I can't even make friends, let alone get a gf. People with Asperger's/Autism often fail to read non-verbal social cues properly as well. We also struggle to give out the proper non-verbal social cues when we are interacting with someone. I for example, lack facial expressions most of the time making me look like a serial killer but on some occasions I am too expressive with my facial expressions. I am very sensitive to certain things too. I can hear things that other's can't pick up. I am also very sensitive to touch as well. Plus my brain has a tendency to get stuck in a loop because of my OCD, but I don't know if that has anything to do with my Asperger's. Autistics also usually have special interests that they are way more passionate about than NT's are about their hobbies. For me, it's cars. I can't stop thinking about cars.

Autist trait: you can't make eye contact with people

You pretty much got it right. Non-NT's like me with my Asperger's struggle socially, romantically, and are autistic. ADHD is also considered Non-NT, but that isn't as much of a social death sentence as autism/Asperger's. I have bad social anxiety, am socially awkward, and can't seem to fit in anywhere usually. I can't even make friends, let alone get a gf. People with Asperger's/Autism often fail to read non-verbal social cues properly as well. We also struggle to give out the proper non-verbal social cues when we are interacting with someone. I for example, lack facial expressions most of the time making me look like a serial killer but on some occasions I am too expressive with my facial expressions. I am very sensitive to certain things too. I can hear things that other's can't pick up. I am also very sensitive to touch as well. Plus my brain has a tendency to get stuck in a loop because of my OCD, but I don't know if that has anything to do with my Asperger's. Autistics also usually have special interests that they are way more passionate about than NT's are about their hobbies. For me, it's cars. I can't stop thinking about cars.
postmaxx in the cars thread in lounge brocel :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

postmaxx in the cars thread in lounge brocel :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:
Ok. I will do that at some point. I have some nice pics of my father's 1971 Camaro SS to share at some point. Plus, my father and I fixed up an old 1948 Ford 8n tractor that was broke down for 15 years.

camaros are so pretty mang :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

does he let you drive it?

based :feelsokman:
He doesn't let me drive the Camaro because his other son from a different mother died in a muscle car back in 2001 from a reckless driving crash. He doesn't want me to die the same way in the Camaro. At some point though he said he will let me drive it as long as he is in it with me. He does let me drive his 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 lifted truck though. It's a cool truck with a modest 2 inch lift kit and nice off road tires. It also has 305 horsepower, so is pretty fast for a truck.

camaros are so pretty mang :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

does he let you drive it?

based :feelsokman:

This is the Camaro btw.
IMG 6720

He doesn't let me drive the Camaro because his other son from a different mother died in a muscle car back in 2001 from a reckless driving crash. He doesn't want me to die the same way in the Camaro. At some point though he said he will let me drive it as long as he is in it with me. He does let me drive his 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 lifted truck though. It's a cool truck with a modest 2 inch lift kit and nice off road tires. It also has 305 horsepower, so is pretty fast for a truck.
that camaro is a giga mogger :ahegao: :ahegao:

blue and white stripes look amazing. nice colors

that camaro is a giga mogger :ahegao: :ahegao:

blue and white stripes look amazing. nice colors
Thanks! I always loved the color scheme. I remember being 5 years old when my father bought that car. My father ordered it online without telling my mother and had it delivered while she was at work and I watched as it was unloaded from the car hauler. I told my father, "This car makes our house look nicer!" Then he said, "Go tell your mother that" because she was pissed he bought that car without her permission.

Thanks! I always loved the color scheme. I remember being 5 years old when my father bought that car. My father ordered it online without telling my mother and had it delivered while she was at work and I watched as it was unloaded from the car hauler. I told my father, "This car makes our house look nicer!" Then he said, "Go tell your mother that" because she was pissed he bought that car without her permission.
seems like a nice memory :feelsaww:

i also have nice memories from around that time

too bad life turned out like this

seems like a nice memory :feelsaww:

i also have nice memories from around that time

too bad life turned out like this
It sure is too bad things turned out this way for us. I'm just glad that I once got to experience a very good life back then. 2009-2015 were the prime years of my childhood before things went to shit. I'm just glad I have those awesome years to look back on because some people on here had shitty lives from birth onwards. My parents also have a cabin and some of my best childhood memories were out there. I still can enjoy the cabin and Camaro and they are reminders of all the good times that happened back then. I was actually a decent looking kid back then and got treated fairly well by most people. I became Sub5 at age 11 due to facial changes and getting more skinny from health issues. Luckily, my face and weight improved after age 16, but the damage from the years of bullying and ostracism is already done and irreversible.