Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" and question that results from this shitty quote

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
Normies really like to parrot that quote as it helps them cope with skeletons in their closet and justify their adoration of various "ex" criminals and aggresive types.

A cucked worldview that implies that even if you hurt and wronged others its the same as if you never did that as long as you change, completely taking away meaning from any wrongdoings, all because it took le "great effort" simply to not be a dick.

So, normanoids, let me ask you other question- what takes more will and strength: to overcome ones evil nature through great effort, or to overcome ones good nature through greater effort?
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

being good is cope

Being born with good looks

The quote is the biggest load of horseshit. You can't truly overcome an evil nature. If you were doing evil acts in the first place that means that you don't have the empathy in you be a good person.
When you see criminals and evil men say they are sorry for their crimes it's always after they have been caught. None of them suddenly feel this wave of realisation all of a sudden after they've broken into someone's house or something. They just want sympathy and the only reason they don't do it again is because it's not worth the risks.

most of us id imagine weren't born incels, we thought we'd have bright futures, good looks, amazing career and of course be successful with women. so no we werent born evil, and no we can't overcome this because its over. however people try to attack us just on the basis of us being incels and nothing else, so with this stigma how can they expect us to become anything more?
A cucked worldview that implies that even if you hurt and wronged others its the same as if you never did that as long as you change, completely taking away meaning from any wrongdoings, all because it took le "great effort" simply to not be a dick.
all these people had opportunities though and bounced back. can't say the same for me, i have literally fucking nothing and its only getting worse

I still didn’t kill Paarthurnax.
Fuck the stupid blades.

It's a fucking stupid quote, of course it's better to be good from the beginning, that means that you never committed crimes in the first place. I wonder what your victims would say the answer to that question is. Some people don't deserve forgiveness, regardless of their current circumstances or behaviour, if I had the chance to kill my old abusers I would do it without hesitation.

Last edited:
I see what you’re talking about GrAYcel