Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is all that about asperger?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date
Deleted member 36123

Deleted member 36123

Banned
-
I genuinely want your answer you people here with asperger.

What is that thing about? Why does it make it harder for you to get along with foids? What is the hardest thing to perform for you that would be beneficial in getting laid?

-Lil offtopic-
Someone lastly told me I'm aspie. Fuck you! When I was a kid I was always social. Having high interest in something isn't fucking asperger morons. By that every fucking person that does something besides 9-5 job is having asperger. Like what the fuck is your logic.

Last edited:
You have trouble communicating with people in general.
Don't understand how normal people think and they aren't easily relatable.

I genuinely want your answer you people here with asperger.

What is that thing about? Why does it make it harder for you to get along with foids? What is the hardest thing to perform for you that would be beneficial in getting laid?

-Lil offtopic-
Someone lastly told me I'm aspie. Fuck you! When I was a kid I was always social. Having high interest in something isn't fucking asperger morons. By that every fucking person that does something besides 9-5 job is having asperger. Like what the fuck is your logic.
Aspergers affect people differently apparently, But I only have my experiences that I can speak of.

I had to get a special IEP because I couldn't absorb information or learn at the same speeds as others, Basically these motherfuckers in my IEP meetings were saying I was retarded. They said it was a part of Autism.
I can't properly interact with peers, properly, But upon introspection I fucking realized it was because they viewed me as hideous and repulsive to look at, and they said I was "Weird" behind my back (Not in any good way like what these fucking normie conformist would try to tell me.), I guess that was because I was "Autistic", too, yes?

I can't truly have real communication with people on the level I want them too, They just don't fucking understand what I want them to hear in my mind, even typing this out probably won't get the message across.