Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What exactly should I do as a 32 year oldcel when everything is cope?

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Literally don't feel like doing anything.

I wageslave for less than 200 dollars a month

I have stopped playing instrument since I've become blackpilled.
Reading books is cope and useless not to mention I have severe ADHD.
I also don't feel like playing videogames anymore.

Everything seems pointless. I am a genetic failure and there is no point in having a purpose at this point. No woman loved me and they never will.

The only thing I wished I could fulfill was to travel the world. I don't have the money and the countries won't let me in either because of political reasons.

I'm also starting to hate my friends.

P.s. Been listening to hurt by nine inch nails all day long. It's on repeat

I don't really know what to suggest. I'm similar to you. What about rotting on this forum? :incel:

Brutal af bro

are you third world country cel ?
The only thing I wished I could fulfill was to travel the world.
You need a shitload of money and another shit ton of boring papers to show at airports and frontiermen. Shit is awful and then you realize shit is awful everywhere on this globe, though the weather is somehow different. I'm not a traveler, but the rare few places I went taught me that. :feelsbadman:

How have you not gone ovER the edge yet? Brocel, you are two years older than me.

where do you live ?

Using and interpreting the word cope as something negative is low IQ. If it weren't for some form of cope most of human culture wouldn't exist and most of us on this forum would be :feelsrope:.

OP should find some cope that (a) he is reasonably good at, (b) is fun and time-consuming, and (c) doesn't involve foids in any essential way.

Last edited:

Jfl at that video
I don't really know what to suggest. I'm similar to you. What about rotting on this forum? :incel:
Rotting on this forum is ropefuel tbh. I spend like 10 minutes daily on this forum
Brutal af bro

are you third world country cel ?

You need a shitload of money and another shit ton of boring papers to show at airports and frontiermen. Shit is awful and then you realize shit is awful everywhere on this globe, though the weather is somehow different. I'm not a traveler, but the rare few places I went taught me that. :feelsbadman:
Yeah. Third world.

Brutal... I really should forget about travelmaxxing
How have you not gone ovER the edge yet? Brocel, you are two years older than me.
I wonder how I still function as a human
where do you live ?
I'm Iraniancel

Everything seems pointless. I am a genetic failure and there is no point in having a purpose at this point. No woman loved me and they never will.

The only thing I wished I could fulfill was to travel the world. I don't have the money and the countries won't let me in either because of political reasons.

I thought that Iran was a patriarchy. It is a bad news for all of us if there are incels even in Iran or Afghanistan. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Using and interpreting the word cope as something negative is low IQ. If it weren't for some form of cope most of human culture wouldn't exist and most of us on this forum would be :feelsrope:.

OP should find some cope that (a) he is reasonably good at, (b) is fun and time-consuming, and (c) doesn't involve foids in any essential way.

I actually don't get what ,,cope" means, like if you aren't 99th face-wise having sex on daily basis then everything is a ,,cope"?

I thought that Iran was a patriarchy. It is a bad news for all of us if there are incels even in Iran or Afghanistan. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
JFL if you think incels don't exist anywhere. The number of Iranian sluts is increasing dramatically. Thanks to dating apps and normie apps like Instagram

A 28 yr old could ask you the same question
I'll be honest - I have been into crypto since 2012, so I am a cryptocel. I just drove in my car about an hour up the coast, just to use a Bitcoin ATM. :feelskek: My life is very lonely, and depressing, I used my unemployment money to "drop back in" to college, and now I am 68% (as of today) of the way to obtaining my BA. And then the last cope that I have is jogging, I tell myself that I am "training for the race war/incel uprising". I'll be turning 30 in November.

I actually don't get what ,,cope" means, like if you aren't 99th face-wise having sex on daily basis then everything is a ,,cope"?
Originally, it meant any activity that made you forget or deny the :blackpill:. But nowadays, due to inflation of terms, it means anything other than wallowing in Wojak-like levels of despair because of the :blackpill:. I use it in the 2nd sense.

Originally, it meant any activity that made you forget or deny the :blackpill:. But nowadays, due to inflation of terms, it means anything other than wallowing in Wojak-like levels of despair because of the :blackpill:. I use it in the 2nd sense.

sure, I only use it when someone is incorrect or delusional i.e averting the reality of their own situation.

I don't give a shit tbh. And the funny thing is that I am actually lowiq. I have always been a lowiq dude. I'm also becoming very narcissistic and I hate it when I see other people make progress

"What have I become" :feelscry:
Such a good song tbh. I can feel the pain in his voice. This version is much more darker than Johnny Cash's version IMO.

“ Without passion, you don’t have energy. Without energy, you have nothing.”

- Warren Buffett

Eventually you will come to the realisation that life is cope and then it will be gigaover.

Cope simply means d3al with it.

Theirs no avoiding it

Smoke weed? It's probably not legal where you live though. Wait till your sex drive dies? I'd like to know as well but really nobody can give you the answer. You're asking what the meaning of life is if not reproduction. Only you can answer that. I've grappled with it myself with no success. However, the thought of what happens after death terrifies me. Although that fear is irrational it's a good enough reason not to rope for me

- Warren Buffett

Good quote but does Buffet say how we learn passion in the first place?

Everything seems just so difficult.

Cope. or rope.

I get you. I'm 31. I don't care about games, books, movies even travel. I don't feel joy from any activity.
Some time ago quit my job and forced myself to join art classes.
Since my mental breakdown last year it feels like my IQ has halved. Couldn't even manage my usual duties at work.
Current plan is to live off savings until I run out, maybe get a hair transplant or hair system to see what I could have looked like and then rope.

Such a good song tbh. I can feel the pain in his voice. This version is much more darker than Johnny Cash's version IMO.
Yeh for sure one of the most emotive pain vocals song I ever heard. I got the live piano version on cd it's pretty awesome.

- Warren Buffett
3859.jpg

Iranian?

There must be some mistake, we are forever reading on here about how Islamic theocracies are a gigabased paradise for incels....?

How can you afford video games on $200 a month and the current hardware prices? (I'm assuming you're pirating the games themselves)

less than 200 for a month wtf:feelsohgod:
Yeah. Economy here is fucked.

- Warren Buffett
:feelsbadman:

Incels welcome possible war with Iran because “the more dead normies the better”​

JFL. I highly doubt there will be a war between Iran and US. Iran vs Like nation is more likely
Eventually you will come to the realisation that life is cope and then it will be gigaover.
I'm very close to that
Smoke weed? It's probably not legal where you live though. Wait till your sex drive dies? I'd like to know as well but really nobody can give you the answer. You're asking what the meaning of life is if not reproduction. Only you can answer that. I've grappled with it myself with no success. However, the thought of what happens after death terrifies me. Although that fear is irrational it's a good enough reason not to rope for me
I've heard weed can worsen the stress. I've had panicked attacks so I don't want them again tbh
I get you. I'm 31. I don't care about games, books, movies even travel. I don't feel joy from any activity.
Some time ago quit my job and forced myself to join art classes.
Since my mental breakdown last year it feels like my IQ has halved. Couldn't even manage my usual duties at work.
Current plan is to live off savings until I run out, maybe get a hair transplant or hair system to see what I could have looked like and then rope.
Damn bro. I hope things go well for you
Yeh for sure one of the most emotive pain vocals song I ever heard. I got the live piano version on cd it's pretty awesome.
:feelsbadman:
Iranian?

There must be some mistake, we are forever reading on here about how Islamic theocracies are a gigabased paradise for incels....?
Yeah it's cope. Blackpill is universal
How can you afford video games on $200 a month and the current hardware prices? (I'm assuming you're pirating the games themselves)
Yeah. I know this guy who can pirate or hack ps4 accounts and download games. I give my console to him and he downloads and installs games on my ps4 for cheaper price.

For PC(my PC is shit though) there are many Iranian websites who upload the latest cracked games so you can download.

Yeah it's cope. Blackpill is universal
Can you join the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps ? No idea if it is possible but it can be a good choice for an incel to ascend.

Can you join the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps ? No idea if it is possible but it can be a good choice for an incel to ascend.
There's no point joining that. Also I would screw up my chance of travelmaxing in case it's doable in the future.

There's no point joining that. Also I would screw up my chance of travelmaxing in case it's doable in the future.
I thought just that there were some anti feminist communities in Iran

just quit and live on NEETbux bro

i would suggest you to practice meditation .

either get a time machine\singularity or go to SEA, where noodles don't care about your age

I don't think you can have good copes in Iran, life will only get more miserable

You're stuck in a shithole with shit wage and you can't get out with that amount of money, its giga over